William Submits to a Couple

Story Info
William submits to switch co-worker and her Master
6.6k words
4.41
17.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William Submits to Terri & her Master

Terri reached under the table and ran her hand up William's left leg. Not finding what she wanted she traced her fingers up this thigh across his crotch. Even through his pants she could feel the base of this thick cock, and using her hand she followed it down into his right pant leg.

Caught of guard by Terri's sudden forwardness, he tried to keep his composure and not get hard from her simple touch. This was not what he expected when Terri invited him to meet at a bar with some other co-workers, but he wasn't about to stop her though.

"What about your boyfriend?" William asked sheepishly.

"Oh, he'll be fine with this. Trust me, in fact he is looking forward to meeting you. Don't act surprised William. I can tell you are submissive and that you fantasize about serving me."

William didn't know how to respond to Terri's blunt, but accurate declaration. Terri seized on his being caught off guard and used his submissive nature to her advantage. "I will make this simple William. My boyfriend is my Dom. He is in control and I submit to him. I'm a switch though and like to be in control sometimes too. So now you are going to follow me home and submit. We are leaving."

Before he knew what was happening, William found himself following Terri out the door of the bar and driving to her place. As he followed her car through the dark streets, William thought back to how he had gotten into this situation.

William never had trouble meeting women and getting dates. Women always seem to find him very attractive. His clean cut, good looks made it easy for him to walk up to a woman and start a conversation. Even though he was now 26 years old, having played college football, William's 6' 3" physique was still mostly muscle. He hit the gym several days a week to keep his broad shoulders, large pecks, ripped abs, and bulging biceps.

Another impressive physical trait for William is his dick. Eight, long, thick inches! His cock was also his biggest weakness. The large trouser snake seemed to have a mind of its own. Growing hard when William would see a woman showing some cleavage, or his favorite, when he would see a woman in a short skirt, nylons and high heels. Something that big is not easy to hide in public when it grows to full size.

William also lacked self-control and in previous sexual encounters found himself cumming far too quick for his partners satisfaction. His first sexual experience at eighteen years old after his high school prom ended with him pumping fast and hard into his date a couple of times and then cumming buckets.

Having not left room at the tip of the condom, it burst inside of her but luckily for them both she didn't end up pregnant. For his prom date it was a terrible experience and she did not see him again after it. William started working at improving his sexual prowess, but he still had a long way to go.

After finishing college, which was filled with similar sexual experiences, William got a good job. He dated a few co-workers, but never got any into bed. While on a business trip he met a beautiful 35 year old woman named Beverly. Beverly's company and William's were working on a deal with a third company. They had both traveled to that company's headquarters for a week to work out the details.

Beverly, like most women, found William attractive and went out of her way to spend time with him. William found her attractive as well. She was tall, about 5' 10" in her high heel pumps. She had brown wavy hair, nice C cup breasts, and long shapely legs that she showed off in short skirts and high heels. One other feature William noticed was the wedding ring on her finger. So he didn't realize when she was flirting with him the first day of meetings.

The whole group working on the deal from all three companies went out for drinks and dinner the first night. Beverly noticed William looking at her several times, but he was not acting on it. So she took the initiative. They were both staying in the same hotel so she suggested they share a cab back there while everyone else was still drinking and having a good time.

"Would you be a dear and walk me up to my room?" William was starting to catch on, and even though he wouldn't pursue a married woman, if a sexy woman like Beverly was inviting him to her room, he wasn't going to turn her down.

Beverly didn't invite William into her room though. She just grabbed him by the neck tie and pulled him into her hotel room. They soon had each other's clothes off and where on her bed. William asked her to leave on her tan, thigh high stockings. William positioned himself on top of her and began to guide himself towards her pussy.

"Whoa, slow down big boy. You are going to hurt somebody with that thing. You've got to get a woman ready before you just thrust into her. I've got an idea, lets play a little game. Trust me, you are going to love it." Having said that Beverly got off the bed and went over to her luggage. She pulled out a pair of black thigh high stockings. She had picked up on his stocking fetish, and thought using these would help ease him into her "game".

She returned to the bed and gently wrapped one stocking around William's head blindfolding him. The black sheer material made it darker, but he could still make out some shapes and see where Beverly was. She took the next stocking and used it to tie his hands to the headboard of the bed.

William had never tried anything like this before, but with this sexy woman he decided to go with it. Beverly understood her young stud needed some tutoring on how to please a woman. She decided to teach him over the next few days.

She started by gently stroking his monster erection, and then licking and kissing it to keep him excited while blindfolded and tied up. She was able to take a few inches into her mouth, but no more. Now that he was primed, actually almost ready to cum she decided to start his first lesson. How to lick a woman's pussy.

Beverly climbed onto his face and made him lick her. This was his first time trying to please a woman with his tongue, but he found he liked it. He also found being tied up to be exciting. Beverly told him what to do with his tongue and when. Her instruction helped him bring her to an orgasm.

After her climax, she moved herself down his body and took just the head of his cock into her married, wet cunt. She then took her time lowering herself down his full length. Making sure she was comfortable with his girth as she inched her way down. Throughout the whole process, she talked and instructed William, and tried to help him maintain control. Far too soon though he was cumming before she reached another climax.

Beverly soon had him up and ready for round two. She continued his instruction in making love to a woman. She gave him lessons for the next four nights of the business trip.

After returning home from the trip, William felt like a new man. He still had a long way to go to improve his stamina, but he felt he now could at least please a woman with his mouth. He also wanted to learn more about bondage.

The internet provided him with a great deal of information. He was soon looking at bondage and Femdom porn while masturbating. He wanted to meet a Domme and see what it was like to serve a truly dominant woman.

Finding a BDSM dating website, William made a profile listing his interests and limited experience. He posted several pictures, making sure none showed his face, but plenty showed his dick both flaccid and erect. No women ended up making contact with him, and the ones he initiated contact with either didn't respond, or were not interested.

The ratio of dominant women to submissive men does not favor submissives. Plus, many Domme's are leery of submissive men online. Many aren't submissive at all, and are just looking to get laid. Lots of them are also only into getting off through online and cyber sex.

Getting frustrated, William decided he would try a professional Dominatrix. During his web surfing he had seen plenty of websites for those. Some were not far away. One in particular was especially exciting for him. Mistress Jasmine was not far away, worked out of a dungeon, and she was very sexy. She had dark brown skin, long, shapely muscular legs, double D breasts (which William correctly assumed were fake), straight long black hair and a beautiful but stern looking face.

William made contact with her according to the directions on the website, he filled out her application, had a phone interview and was accepted to make an appointment. A week later he arrived at the address she had provided, she let him in, accepted his envelope full of cash and led him to the dungeon.

This was all a revelation for William. Every piece of bondage equipment he had ever seen watching porn was there and more. Mistress Jasmine talked with him for a few minutes, going over the rules again to make sure there was no misunderstandings, and then commanded him to strip.

For the next two hours, Mistress Jasmine used and abused William. He was spanked, smothered, flogged, put into bondage, teased and denied, had her perform CBT on him, had his nipples pinched and slapped, and was made to beg for all of it. At one point while William was bound to a St. Andrew's Cross, Mistress Jasmine stopped flogging him and decided to measure his erect cock.

William knew he was well above average, but had never actually measured. Mistress Jasmine pulled out her tape measure. "Eight inches, that's a lot of useless meat you pathetic worm. To bad you don't know how to use it properly." Mistress Jasmine was very good at her job. Not just for the way she wielded a whip and commanded men to obey her. She was able to read and understand their desires and weaknesses.

With their time almost up, Mistress Jasmine allowed him to stroke himself while he kneeled on the floor in-front of her. After a few strokes he unloaded on the floor, while Mistress Jasmine taunted and humiliated him for stroking himself in-front of her and for ejaculating so quickly.

Now that the session was over, William was allowed to shower and clean up. Now off duty, Mistress Jasmine was no longer cruel or demeaning. William asked if he could make another appointment for the following weekend. Jasmine was smart, and knew after a session that the men were usually on sort of a submissive high and eager for another session. She also knew that after the high wore off, that some never came back and it was a wasted time slot in her calendar.

"Why don't you take a few days, and think about our session together William. If you are still interested, email me and we will do another session." William agreed and thanked her for the session together.

For the next few days William thought about how much enjoyed submitting to Mistress Jasmine. He did feel something was lacking though. Although she allowed him to ejaculate, she did not bring him off herself. She had smothered him, by sitting on his face, but it was while wearing pantyhose and panties. There had been no way for him to lick her pussy or ass. She had slapped his cock and balls with her hand, but never stroked him. He missed and wanted the sexual aspect of it, and going to a professional would not provide that for him.

Even though he wanted a sexual experience, he still emailed Jasmine and made another two hour appointment. That weekend he served her again. This time she let him kiss her feet and suck her toes. She flogged, spanked, and slapped him. She did new forms of CBT on his massive dick. Near the end of the session she bound him on his hands and knees. She lubed up a large strap on and fucked his tight ass.

After she had fucked him thoroughly, she again let him jerk off. This time onto her feet and she then pushed his submission further by making him lick it up off her precious toes. William loved every second of his time with Mistress Jasmine, but still wanted more.

Before he could make a third appointment with her, William was offered a new job within his company. This position would require him to relocate across the country though. Professionally this was a great opportunity, and he thought a new location might provide a better chance to meet a dominant woman in his personal life. If not, he was sure he could find another professional to use and abuse him.

Terri is one of his new coworkers. William was immediately attracted to her. Terri is about 5' 4" tall, around 120 lbs. Very pretty face, blue eyes, and long straight blonde hair. Her B cup breasts fit her figure nicely, and she had nice legs, with shapely calves. She also wore skirts a lot, which caught Williams attention.

William would casually flirt with her, and they seemed to get along well. One day in the break room he happened to hear her talking with another woman. She mentioned that her and her boyfriend were going out of town for a family wedding. Well so much for that, William thought to himself.

Terri played the ditsy, bubbly blonde role perfectly. Always seeming happy, and not sure what was going on when talking with friends and co-workers. That was all just an act though. She is very smart and quite clever. When talking with superiors or doing work, she was always articulate, intelligent, and professional.

As a switch, Terri understood dominance and submission. She recognized some submissive tendencies in William and wanted to explore them. Terri had friends at the office William had transferred from, and she contacted them asking some questions. None of her friends had dated him, but some knew him and provided her with some information about him and his dating history within the company.

Terri also decided to see if William had tried meeting any local Domme's online. She went to several of the BDSM dating sites, but couldn't find a match for him. She then had an idea. She was searching locally. Maybe he hadn't updated his profile yet. So, she searched the sites for where he used to live. After going through several websites she found a profile that looked like it could be his. Age and physical description were correct. She of course had not seen him naked, but the pictures of his naked body fit his build. She especially liked the look of his large cock.

She knew she could have him now, and she just needed to get everything right to lure him into her trap. Terri kept up her subtle flirting with William, and then finally invited him out to drinks after work. Terri lied and said a group of people from work were meeting at a bar.

When William showed up, he was surprised there was no one else there yet but Terri. Now about an hour later he was following her home to end up doing who knows what with her and her boyfriend. William assumed that her boyfriend would dominate her, and that she would dominate him. He did not expect to be involved with her boyfriend in any way.

William followed Terri through the door into her house that she shared with her boyfriend. Terri knew just how to play William. She wanted him excited and eager so she and her Master could manipulate and use him for their kinky fun.

Without a word Terri turned and pulled William's head down to kiss him. She snaked her tongue into his mouth and let her hand drift down to his crotch to stroke him through his pants. Terri knew she needed to keep him excited and thinking with his crotch and not his brain. She wanted him submissive and excited, and she knew just hot to get him there.

With both hands Terri undid the belt, button, and zip of William's pants and reached in and pulled out his growing member. She gripped it in her hand, not able to get her fist completely around his thick shaft. Slowly she stroked him, never taking her mouth from his.

"Oh yeah, baby, that feels so good, stroke my big dick for me." Just as the words left his mouth, Terri's boyfriend walked into the room. Terri pulled her mouth away from Williams and stopped stroking him. Leaving him standing there with his dick out, she stepped to her boyfriend and wrapped her arms around him and kissed him.

Without a word to William her boyfriend released her and walked over to the couch and sat down. Terri went back to stroking William as her boyfriend/Master watched. She knew this was the crucial moment. If she could keep him hard and turned on, she knew he would submit to them.

"This is William, he is going to be our fuck toy tonight Master." Terri said while masturbating Williams big dick. "Hey Will" was his only response. "Hi, actually I prefer William if you don't". Before he could finish Terri slapped him hard across the face establishing her dominance over him. "You are our bitch tonight, and we will call you bitch or whatever we want. We don't give a fuck what your damn name is bitch. You will address him as Master, and me as Ma'am. Do you fucking understand me bitch?"

Terri knew this was the moment of truth. Either William would submit liked she believe he would, or he'd pull up his pants and leave.

"Yes, Ma'am"

They owned him now, and all three of them knew it. Just to keep him going, Terri kneeled down and licked his cock head before taking the first few inches of his thick penis into her wet, warm mouth. William was fully erect now. He just stood there with his pants open and his cock out while Terri fellated him in front of their Master.

William looked him over. He was average at best in every way. About 5' 10" tall, a little over weight and nothing special to look at. William felt superior to him in every way except that he was the submissive, and Terri's boyfriend was in charge.

After a few more licks of his cock Terri stood up. She didn't need to tease him anymore. He had accepted their dominance, and she didn't care if he was excited anymore or not. She walked over and picked up a package with a new pair of tan pantyhose. She handed them to William. Their Master looked him in the eye and said, "Strip naked then put those on bitch."

William was compelled to obey. He submissiveness driving him to please them and to be controlled by them. Before his coworker and a total stranger, he stripped off all his clothes. Terri went and sat on the couch next to her Master. She unzipped his fly and pulled out his cock. They both watched their submissive undress while she stroked him.

William had never worn stockings or pantyhose. He felt humilated to be feminized before them. That was the point of course. To put him in his rightful place. He pulled the tan pantyhose up his legs and over his ass. He tucked his balls in and pointed his now softening cock down towards the floor as he pulled the nylon fabric up and into place.

Terri's head was pushed down onto her Master's growing cock. She bobbed her head up and down his shaft, sucking him, licking him, trying to please him. William didn't understand Terri's attraction to him. His dick was at best 6" long and not nearly as thick as his. He wasn't athletic or fit looking. What did she see in him?

"Strip down to your bra and panties for me baby." Terri was immediately standing and removing her clothes. William was not starting to understand. Just like he needed to submit, so did Terri. Their Master had something he never would have. A domineering sexual presence, confidence, authority, and power over submissives. Physique, cock size, money, success, none of those things mattered. William would never be in control.

His cock was coming back to life and straining against the tight pantyhose holding his thick dick down, as he watched Terri strip. When she was standing there in her black lacy bra and panties her Master commanded her, "Get him ready for us."

Terri went to her purse and retrieved something William couldn't see. She then walked up to him and gave his cock a few strokes through the nylon material. As she did that, she applied a bright red lipstick to his lips. She wasn't careful or gentle. She just crudely smeared it across his lips several times. Leaving a heavy red stain across his lips.

12