William Submits to a Couple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William wasn't into feminization, but he just stood there and took what they gave him. While Terri was doing that, their Master had retrieved a chair from the kitchen and placed it in the middle of the room. Terri went over and sat down in the chair.

"Lay across her lap bitch." William did as he was told. It was difficult to balance himself on her petite lap, but he managed. He enjoyed the feel of the nylon against his cock as well as her tone, firm smooth legs.

Terri started spanking his pantyhose hose covered ass. Her small hand stung, but was not to painful. While she was swatting him, their Master went and retrieved a large wooden paddle. Terri stopped her abuse of his ass, and pulled her arms out of the way. Without warning their Master struck Williams ass hard with the wooden paddle. He gave him three hard strokes to each cheek before handing the paddle to Terri.

"Did you like that bitch?"

"Yes, Ma'am"

"Does your slut ass want to be paddled more?"

"Yes Ma'am" William didn't really want to be spanked more, but he wanted to please them. That thought was all that consumed him now.

Terri began paddling his now sore ass. Her strikes were not as painful as the Master had delivered, but it still hurt. Their Master had now walked in front of William. He held his dick by William's mouth and ordered, "Suck me bitch. Get me hard again with your whore mouth."

Reluctantly William opened his mouth as his Master fed his cock into it. William had never felt so cheap or slutty, but he found he liked it. With his cock rubbing the nylons and Terri's legs he was worried he might cum right there while being held onto her lap, but the hard swats to his ass kept in him check.

William did his best to lick his Master's cock head and shaft. He would then bob forward and back on it taking a few inches into his mouth. Wanting more, his Master grabbed him by the head with both hands and began thrusting into his cheap mouth. The six inches was just enough to push down into his throat and make him gag on this superior man's erection.

Now fully hard, his Master pulled his cock out and took it in his hand. He used his cock to dick slap him across the face as Terri kept paddling and watching her Master use another man. William now understood the lipstick that Terri had put on his face. It was smeared up and down their Master's head and shaft. He enjoyed seeing this sluts lipstick on his dominant erection.

"We're ready to go to the bedroom now." Their Master told them. Terri pushed their bitch off her lap and stands up. The sheer pantyhose encasing his cock and balls leaves it clear how excited he is with no where to hide his submissive arousal.

Terri leads William to the bedroom and commands him to lay on his back, spread eagle. "Yes Ma'am" he responds without hesitation as he climbs onto the bed. Their Master followed them into the bedroom and nods in Terri's direction. She peals off her bra and panties exposing her naked body to her Master and their fuck toy.

Their Master motions for her to take her place on the bed. She climbs onto the bed and places her knees on either side of William's head. She has his arms and hands trapped under her legs and he is helpless to move. Not that he wants to be anywhere else right now.

"Lick her pussy bitch, and you better do a better job than you did sucking my cock."

William is eager to pleasure her with his tongue. He remembers the lessons Beverly had taught him and starts exploring her outer labia with his lips and tongue. Terri is already wet from watching her Master face fuck William, and is now growing even more excited as his tongue explores her body.

Terri begins to grind a little on his face, riding it for her pleasure. William pushes his tongue inside of her and stimulates her by running his rigid tongue up and down her inner labia. Terri is moaning quietly as her Master climbs onto the bed and positions himself between William's spread nylon covered legs.

Terri leans forward, brushing her firm perky tits along Williams stomach, as she takes her Masters cock into her mouth bringing him back to full harness. William is now thrusting his tongue in and out of her as she performs fellatio on her Master's blood engorged penis. Terri pushes herself back just slightly bringing her clit right above William's tongue. He takes the hint and begins to flick it with his tongue. Then making slow long hard licks across it before taking it between his lips and sucking it.

Taking her Master's dick from her mouth Terri says, "At least this pathetic fuck can eat pussy." She reaches over and picks up a condom, rips open the wrapper and expertly slides it down her Master's hard six inch pleasure stick. She then grabs the bottle of lubricant and rubs it up and down his condom sheathed prick.

While still getting her clit licked and sucked, she reaches down and tears open the crotch of William's pantyhose. Freeing his big cock, balls and ass from their nylon prison. Then she reaches forward and grabs her Master's cock and places it right at William's ass. "Please Master, fuck his ass for me. Let me watch You dominate him, let me watch You show him how a real man can fuck. Let me see You use this slutty bitch."

That was just what he wanted to hear. Her Master was not aroused or attracted to men, but he thrived on domination, and getting to take a man in front of his submissive girlfriend had him primed and ready to exert his dominance. The scenario playing out in front of Terri was fueling her sexual desire as well.

He thrust his hips forward penetrating William's tight asshole. His cock was not as big as the strap on Mistress Jasmine had fucked him with, but it still hurt to be opened up so suddenly even with the lube. William's moans were muffled by Terri's snatch on his face. In a long steady motion their Master pushed himself deep into William's taboo orifice until his balls slapped against Williams butt cheeks.

Terri was in sexual over drive seeing her Master dominate and use William. The man she willingly submitted too was so powerful and controlling that he could even make a man his bitch. She began rubbing her clit across William's tongue and mouth and was soon cumming on his face. "Oh Master, fuck him while I cum on his slutty face. Fuck him for me, pound his slut ass, oh fuck I'm cumming, fuck yes, oh fuck yes yes, oh Master I'm cumming."

Watching his submissive climax on their bitches face encouraged him to fuck William harder and faster. He reached down and grabbed William by his nylon covered ankles and lifted them up into the air. Holding his pantyhose covered legs up and out in a big "V". He used his ankles for leverage as he fucked William into submission. They both watched his superior cock slide in and out of their sluts tight ass. His balls slapping hard into William's recently paddled and still red ass.

Terri was now ready for more and slid forward a bit on William's face. "Lick my asshole bitch. Push your tongue into my rectum and lick it." William pressed his tongue up between sexy, tight ass cheeks and found her rosebud. He swirled his tongue around it and then licked it up and down before trying to spear his tongue inside of her asshole. "Oh yeah, that's it ass licker. Tongue fuck my tight little hole. Put your tongue inside my ass while my Master pushes his powerful dick into yours."

While grinding her ass on William's submissive face she watched as her Master released one of William's nylon covered ankles and reached down and grabbed his rock hard, thick cock. He had his fist wrapped around as much of William's engorged dick as he could. His fingers could not go all the way around his girth. He held him, with his hand just below William's cock head and squeezed his veiny shaft hard. William grimaced in pain, but kept licking Terri's tight ass.

Pulling William's cock back towards his balls, his Master was now using that hard dick like a handle to help him fuck William in the ass. Terri loved watching him use William as a fuck doll for their fun. "Yeah, this bitches tight ass loves my cock. Watch me fuck him baby, watch me use this slut's ass."

He let go of William's dick giving Terri a better view of him spearing William's ass. He grabbed his free ankle again and was now piledriving in and out of his ass fast and hard as he could. Terri knew the signs, her Master's orgasm was building and he would soon erupt.

After two more thrusts he pulled out and quickly ripped off the condom. Terri had reached down and was rubbing her own clit as William licked her ass. She began cumming again as their Master grabs his steel hard cock and pumps it a few times sending a blast of cum out and hits Terri in the stomach. Each stroke of his hand bringing another rope of cum out of his powerful, dominant dick. The next few shots land on William's chest and stomach.

Then their Master aims himself at William's cock and balls and begins spraying them with his load. William's cock is covered in another man's spunk. Their Master had marked them both with his seed.

Terri slides back off of William's head and moves her leg, freeing his right hand. "I've given you plenty of lube on your pathetic dick. Stroke yourself for us. Give us a show to thank us for using your bitch body for our pleasure" their Master demanded.

William reached down and begins stroking his long thick erection. His Masters cum seeping through his fingers as he rubs it into his shaft. His Master still hard and kneeling between his legs. Now holding his ankles up in the air again. Terri grabs William by the hair and lifts his head forward and up. His chin pressing into his chest.

"Look at a real man's cock, while you stroke your cum covered, pathetic dick for us", Terri tells him. William just stares down at his Master's cock. While still stroking, his Master takes his own dick into his hand and slaps it against William's full balls, which are now drawing up closer to his body. His Master grabs his nylon covered ankle again, "Open your mouth and cum for us bitch!"

With that last command William's erection explodes sending a heavy shot of cum onto his own face and into his mouth. The second and third stream make it up to his mouth and face as well. He keeps pumping away as he stares at Terri's and his Master's superior cock. The rest of his load lands on his chest and stomach.

Breathing heavy and spent from his large orgasm, William releases his cum covered cock and lets his hand fall to the bed. Terri sits back on the bed just above Williams head. Her Master climbs off the bed and walks towards where Terri sits. He pushes his softening penis into William's mouth and orders him to clean it. While having his dick licked and sucked, he leans down and kisses Terri. Their tongues dancing together as her Master reaches up and strokes and pinches Terri's erect nipples.

Terri reached down to hold William's head still while her Master began pushing himself in and out of his mouth. William can taste the condom that had been on his cock and can taste his own jizz that he unloaded into his own mouth. This continues for several minutes until his Master begins to grow hard from William's improving blow job skills.

"Get off our bed bitch" his Master said authoritatively. With William out of the way, their Master laid down and had Terri climb onto him. "Hold your Masters dick up for her." Reaching over and grabbing his Master's hard cock by the base, William held it pointing at Terri's wet and eager pussy. She slowly lowered herself down onto him. William was then commanded to kneel at the side of the bed and he was allowed to watch them fuck.

His Master thrusts his hips up off the bed and pushed himself into Terri. She was moaning as she bounced up and down on her Master. Enjoying his cock filling her hungry snatch. He reached down and grabbed her ass cheeks, squeezing them as she rode him. Terri had several orgasms on her Masters cock, but he just kept pumping into her enjoying her wet cunt squeezing his dominant erection. He would slap her ass every once in awhile as she impaled herself onto him.

"Get on the bed between my legs bitch. Lick her asshole while I fuck her pussy." William climbed onto the bed as ordered. Terri was positioned over her Master on her hands and knees. She tried to stay still and enjoy the attention the men were giving her. Her Master was powerfully thrusting his hips off the mattress, her wetness and cum coating his veiny shaft.

William put his hands on her firm ass checks and pulled them apart slightly. He had a great view of his Master's cock thrusting into Terri's pussy. He pressed his face to her butt and began to lick her tight hole just as he had been ordered too. "Oh fuck Master, your cock feels so good. I'm cumming again Master, fuck you feel good, please keep fucking me with your amazing hard dick. This bitches tongue is inside my ass Master, fuck yes, please keep fucking me, oh fuck I'm still cumming."

Terri was loving the attention she was getting, but now her Master had other ideas. After she had rode out her last orgasm her Master pulled his cock from her pussy. William was still licking her ass. "Hey bitch, did you like tasting her pussy before?"

"Yes Master" was all William could respond as he pulled his face from her ass crack.

"Well you can taste it again by licking her cunt juice off my cock. Get to it bitch." William took the base of his Master's cock into is hand. Terri slid forward to get out of the way. William traced his tongue up and down his masters still engorged erection, and then took him into his mouth. He swirled his tongue around the spongy head as he held it in his slutty mouth.

Terri turned her head to watch her bitch co-worker suck her lover and Masters dick just as he had been ordered too. She then turned back and kissed her Master. Her pussy was dripping down onto his stomach from her excitement.

"That's enough of a treat for you cock sucker. Line my dick up to her ass." William stopped sucking his Masters dick and held it up in position. Terri gladly slid back and placed her round, sexy ass just above her Master's penis.

She lowered herself down slowly, but in one steady motion. Never stopping her descent into anal penetrating bliss. When her butt cheeks bottom out on William's hand, he slid it out of the way and returned to his kneeling position on the floor.

Terri sat straight up on her Masters pelvis with his cock balls keep in her tight ass. "OH FUCK THIS FEELS GOOD!" she cried out. Her Master reached up with both hands and began rubbing her perky tits and squeezing her sensitive nipples. Terri began bouncing up and down savoring the feeling of the fullness in her butt, feeling him throb and thrust. He fucked her ass for several glorious minutes.

"Yes, fuck my ass Master, our bitch licked it clean for you, so fuck it deep and hard. Fuck me hard master, oh fuck yes, your big cock feels so good in my little ass Master." Terri was loving the feeling of her Master in her tight nether region. She reached down and rubbed her clit. With her Master still deep inside of her ass, his hands on her tits, and now the stimulation to her pussy, she climaxed hard.

Her butt clenched around him, her eyes squeezed shut, and instead of crying out she just kept taking rapid shallow breaths as her sexy body tried to take in all the stimulation. "Oh fuck, take my seed into your ass baby, I'm filling you with my hot cum." her Master exclaimed as her strong ass muscles squeezed him and he shot his load into her forbidden hole. He squeezed her erect nipples hard as he drained his balls into his submissive girlfriend.

When they both had peaked and started to settle down, Terri collapsed onto her Master's chest. His arms dropped to his sides completely limp. He spent 6" cock slipped from her ass and started going limp. His cum leaking out of her sphincter.

They lay there for several minutes recovering until Terri climbed off her Master. He stood as well, took her by the hand and led her to the bathroom to shower together. Before closing the door Terri said, "We are done with you bitch. Get the fuck out!"

William stood up and returned to the living room and got dressed and walked to his car. He thought about all the events that led up to tonight and all the things he had done with them. He wasn't sure if this was how he wanted to submit and be used or if he could do it again.

As he sat down in his car he realized he was still wearing the pantyhose, his erection felt uncomfortable and confined in his pants, but he liked the smooth nylon feel on his legs. "Well I guess if I'm still this hard, I must have liked it", William thought to himself.


12