William the Fertility God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"William," I said, "we need to be serious a sec. You might be the father of Chloe's baby and you might not. She is married and incredibly happy to be pregnant. To protect the baby, you need to assure her you are content for her baby to be raised as Todd's son, which he might actually be anyway."

He leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Lovely Chloe, if I helped you and Todd to have a baby, that is all the thanks I need."

After William went back to work, Chloe said to me, "Marie, that man of yours is stealing my heart. I don't know any normal woman who could resist him."

I gave her my sternest voice, "Happy mother-to-be, you need to stick to basics. He knocked you up, but he's not your marriage partner. Tell me about Sally. Is she really a candidate for a treatment from William?"

We both giggled and she said, "Let's set up dinner over here for a few nights after she arrives, and play it by ear. I didn't expect what happened to me, but I sure like the results!" She patted her still flat belly.

Chapter 4 - Sally Comes for a Quick Visit

One morning a few days later, I was in the shower getting ready for a client appointment when William walked in and joined me. His soapy hands took a very short time to make me need him. I reached down and stroked.

He said, "Are you interested?"

"Horny are we?"

"You must be too. Your tits are popped out a mile."

I put my hands on his shoulders and he raised my butt up on his large hands. He sheathed himself in me as though we were made for each other. God, I liked this, even if I knew it couldn't go on forever.

I squeezed him as hard as I could, "This is a quickie, young man, get to work."

In half a dozen strokes I was moaning. In another dozen I was screaming and coming.

"Why are you coming? I thought I was the one who was supposed to be quick this morning?"

I bit his ear and he blasted me. Warm, thick stuff way up in there. I wouldn't let him go, bouncing on the giant cock, milking the last spurts from him.

We were toweling off and I said to him in a serious voice, "You know, you have a big problem with women."

He stared at me, "What problem?"

"You kiss them and get their clothes off and get your cock in them, and they lose their mind. They scream so loud when they come you have to stick your tongue in their mouth."

"Is that bad?"

I put him in a full frontal naked clinch. "No, it's not. I was just teasing. Promise me that when I need it, you will keep fucking me like that. Don't forget, Chloe and her friend are coming for dinner."

Around four, Chloe came bouncing into the kitchen, trailed by another woman, who had to be Sally.

"Hi, we brought all kinds of goodies for dinner. Dessert too. This is my college friend, Sally."

We all exchanged hugs. Sally was another athletic looking woman. Tight and trim in all the right places. I told them to go enjoy the pool while I put things away and made hard boiled eggs for the potato salad. It was too early for drinks, so I put on my one piece and went out for a few laps. The guests were going at it themselves, looking good.

I had a burst of energy and went for twenty. Coming up winded, I joined Chloe and Sally in the shallow end against the edge. The setting sun felt good and we chatted a while. Sally and her husband lived in Portland, but she and Chloe tried to get a few days together every summer.

Chloe said to me, "We are as bi as they come, and get it on until we've worked all that out of us for another year." They closed in on me with kisses and groping at my boobs. I reciprocated with my fingers in their bottoms.

I said, "But honey, you're not here for girl sex, are you?"

Chloe said, "I've been prepping Sally for the experience of her life. She can't believe William did me in one try. She and her husband have been seeing the fertility doc for more than a year, with no results."

We were still talking about infertility and all the stress it put on a marriage when I heard William's car drive up. He waved from the door and said he would be out with some drinks in a minute.

We were seated at the patio table when he returned with a tray of drinks and munchies. Sally seemed mesmerized by the bronze god standing next to her.

He said, "I need some laps to unwind. Back in a few."

"My god, Chloe, he is all you said. What a hunk!"

We all laughed and Chloe said, "Wait until you check out the rest of him!"

She added, "I get him first, but I won't let him cum. That's all for you, Sally."

William climbed out and came over, toweling dry. He leaned over and kissed Chloe on the lips. "How's my favorite mom-to-be?"

"I'm very needy. Do you have a cure for my problem? If I sit in your lap, will you tickle my insides?" She gave him an arch look.

William looked at Sally and me. "I like that. Tickle her insides sounds like fun."

Chloe had her top off, exposing the glorious boobs with no tan lines and stiff nipples reaching for the sky. She wiggled her ass in front of William while sliding the tiny bottoms off and handing them to him. I could see the growing bulge in his speedo.

He put down a pillow and got on his knees, placing one of her legs over his shoulder. It seemed as though his mouth just absorbed her pussy, and the screech must mean his tongue was doing good things. Her hands were tugging at his long blond hair and she was squirming in his hard grip on her butt.

"William, do you have permission to eat me?" She looked at us with pleading eyes. As we watched, the squirming turned into a shaking, moaning orgasm.

He sat back in his armless chair with trunks off and lowered the still shaking luscious body down on his prodigious cock, sliding smoothly all the way into the now familiar cunt. They stared at each other with the hot look of lovers and she leaned forward to give him a wet kiss.

She turned to us and said, "Will he still do this to me when I'm big and ugly?"

He tucked her head into his manly shoulder and whispered in her ear. She shuddered and when her head came up we could see a tear or two.

"God, William, I am so crazy over you." She smiled at Sally and mouthed, "Your turn."

I helped Sally to her feet and eased off the skimpy bottoms.

"Go get introduced to your new best friend." She took a few hesitant steps and William reached out his hand to position her on his thighs with his wet monster sticking up between them. One hand grasped her muscular behind while the other checked between her legs.

"You are very wet. Ready?"

Her body language said this was all going very fast, but Chloe was rubbing her back and lifting her up gently. William pulled her forward and she simply dropped down as though it was the most natural thing in the world to have a big cock in her that did not belong to her husband.

Chloe whispered, "You have to squeeze him, he likes that."

Sally tried a few squeezes and got thrusts up into her from William. Gradually, a big smile spread on her face. She turned to us, "He feels so good in there!"

We chorused, "It gets better!"

Without warning, William was standing up, his hands locked together under her butt. They disappeared into the house. Chloe and I smiled at each other and hugged. Distantly, we could hear her cries. And then a full throated scream. I pinched Chloe's nipple and she said, "You're bad. A very bad mother, letting your son impregnate innocent women."

I stuck my tongue way into her mouth and pinched her bare ass. "Yes, a very bad mother, making more mothers the natural way."

We went in to fix dinner. Through the family room doorway, we could see the lovers kissing and stroking each other. I asked Chloe, "Does she know she gets another shot after dinner?"

She giggled at me, "No. Let's make it a surprise."

I hollered into the other room, "Shower time, five minutes to dinner."

I had just finished putting the dinner plates down around the patio table when William and Sally came out, holding hands and leaning on each other. Sally's eyes were dilated and she was flushed. He held the chair for her, and she smiled at him with a grin that said volumes of what had been going on.

William disappeared and came back with a nice bottle of red and a fistful of glasses. My sirloin tip and the cabernet went together nicely. I sat there tingling from the sexual arousal of the other three. One newly pregnant. One hopefully pregnant. One hopefully not completely drained so he could provide Sally with her needed second dose of his overactive sperm.

I kept the conversation on everything except sex and babies. It was a cool and laid back moment.

William cleared and Chloe went with him to fix the dessert. Sally reached across the table and pressed my hand. "Whatever happens, Marie, this has been very special for me. Your son is an incredible lover and when I came and he blasted into me, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I'll never forget this evening. Thank you so much."

I kissed her fingers and said, "I hope it works. I hope you get the baby you have been wanting so badly."

The dessert was scrumptious. Chloe and William kept trying to thank each other and finally ended up with her in his arms smooching away.

Sally and I did the clearing this time, leaving the two of them behaving like teenagers. I went into the family room and found the new movie I had just acquired, which the store said was really hot but not x-rated porn.

Sally leaned back on the sofa with her drink and closed her eyes with a smile. She must have guessed what was coming.

I shouted to the two lovers that the movie was starting and they untangled enough to wander into the house and find the sofa. I left the lights off on purpose.

The plot was better than last time. The heroine was gorgeous and spying for the French Resistance. There were rural scenes of farmhouse rendezvous, and then some city action, with the woman in sexy clothes flirting with German soldiers. She was shown in cabarets, dancing with Germans with medals and carrying on conversations in multiple languages. Then a scene in which she is naked on a bed with a naked German officer advancing on her. But the scene fades before anything happens and she is shown back in a dimly lit apartment cursing and trying to wash the sex and scent of the German lover from her body. A young man comes in and tries to comfort her. She nakedly presses herself to him and begs for sex. The translated subtitles show her saying he must take the hated Boche from her body and purify her with his sacred sperm. She is undressing him, desperate for his loving. As soon as his big cock is revealed, she drags him to the floor and pulls him into her, writhing and shaking and screaming into his hand over her mouth.

I was so caught up in the plot that I hardly noticed William taking Sally into his arms and leaning over her with his shorts nowhere in sight. Chloe crept quietly across the room and into my arms.

"That is really hot. Look what it is doing to William and Sally."

Sally was on top, rocking and moaning. William was in the dark but seemed to be pinching her nipples. He rolled them onto the floor, ignoring the movie but making sure her cunt received his best hard strokes. Her cries were getting louder. I used the remote to kill the film so Chloe and I could get the whole action in front of us.

"Oh god, William, I didn't know you could go again. You are bigger than ever!"

"Sally, you have the tightest, nicest cunt I've ever been in. Come for me again. Come NOW!"

There it was, right on the floor in thrusting, screaming living color. Chloe and I pulled our legs

up and kissed wildly. I whispered in her ear, "Will that do it?"

"If there is an egg anywhere nearby, one of his sperm is going to get it! Don't they make a great show?"

I hugged her and said, "It wasn't very long ago that it was you rolling around on the floor with him."

"I know, I know. It was my slut for a day performance, and it worked!"

The vibrations on the floor quieted. Chloe and I threw a blanket over them, and went to clean up.

"Can you stay the night?"

"No, Richard is back on the morning flight. We are going to the beach, and then she is headed home."

"In two weeks you will call me?"

"Damn right. Your insemination machine needs to know his success rate!"

For the next few days, I was terribly busy with clients and hardly noticed the passage of time. William was giving his back a complete workout digging irrigation trenches and trying to learn the engineering of the systems at the same time. Every evening, he stumbled in and found the shower, too tired to do his laps. Saturday morning, I brought him coffee in his room.

"Hey, you look a little worn down. What about a lazy day around the house and get your energy back?"

He was gazing at my chest and I looked down. The silk robe was open and my nipples were poking out at him.

"Keep showing me your charms, it's doing wonders for my strength!" We both laughed and I noticed the bulge under the covers.

I let the robe slide down and crawled in with him. He flinched when my fingers grasped his hardness.

"Sensitive, are we?" He put the coffee down and rolled into me. "I love you, mom. I wish I didn't have to leave for school in a few weeks."

His fingers were between my legs and I was gushing on him. "Bad boy, you're turning me on. Why don't you calm down and I'll call Chloe to ask about Sandy."

He handed me the phone from his nightstand and went back to teasing my girl parts.

Chloe answered on the first ring. "Marie! I was going to call you this morning as soon as it was a decent hour. I had a call from Sally last night pretty late, and she's PG! Yes, your studly son has done it twice in a row!"

I smiled and handed the phone to William. Now I was fondling him.

"Chloe, I guess that is good news? Are things with her husband going to be ok?"

I stuck my head under the covers and swallowed as much as I could of that big thing with the purple blunt tip. My pussy was tingling and I wondered if he minded a little mommy sex this morning. Chloe was talking to him about something new that I only heard his side of. I pulled down the sheet and mounted him, sliding down smoothly. We fit together so well, it seemed like the parts had been machined for each other.

"Chloe, my life is complicated but that sounds like fun. When do I get introduced?"

I squeezed him hard and frowned. "At my house?" I frowned more.

He put the phone on speaker and grabbed my hips to get purchase for an upward reaming thrust.

"Ommph! William!"

"What's that, Marie? I didn't catch what you said." He was on top of me now. It wasn't going to be long. I was gasping and moaning.

"Marie! Has this got him going? Is he in you? I am so jealous. Maybe I need to come over for a pre-natal checkup?"

He was filling me with load after load of his dangerous stuff. In a calm voice, "Yes, why don't you come for a swim and lunch. The exercise will be good for your baby and we can talk about my new assignment."

I lay there recovering, all my nerves still firing. I asked myself if I was getting better sex because he was impregnating all these other women. A stray thought crossed my mind that maybe I needed one of those babies. Very stray, I said to myself. Marie, you do NOT need another child at forty-two. End of discussion.

He was kissing and tickling me and grinning down. I pulled his hair and said, "So, you are getting interested in your stud service? If you played your cards right, you know, you could get paid for what you are giving away free. More than beer money, too."

He lay by my side, kissing my ear and tweaking my tits.

"Maybe the way we do it is part of the reason they get pregnant. Playful, sexy, making them feel like family and having me do others at the same time. Building them up to those big orgasms. Maybe it jump starts hormones or something. No doctor's office and nurses treating them like pieces of meat."

I reached for him. "Come here, you big gorilla and put that back in me. I want more, just like those infertile broads with their juicy cunts."

He did me again and I just let everything out, wrestling, moaning, turning us over, and screaming my fool head off at the end.

In the shower, he asked, "What got you so heated up this morning?"

I hugged him and said, "Please, just be yourself and treat me like one of your eager clients. It makes me feel so good afterwards. I'm too old to let you make a baby in me, but it's fun to pretend!"

Chapter 6 - The Curzon Sisters Hire William

Chloe came bouncing in at 11:30 with an armload of fresh fruit and other fixings for lunch. She pulled her top off in front of William and me and said, "Look how big my tits are getting. Todd is all over them. They are more than a handful now, aren't they, William?"

He got her in a complete bear hug and tickled her. "Are you still flirting with me? I did what you wanted and here you are, all over me." He leaned down and gave her a very tender kiss.

We were sitting on the patio, finishing lunch when Chloe said, "I told William on the phone of a different kind of opportunity to make some money. My neighbors down the block, the Curzon sisters, need some help with their computers. They've invited us for cocktails tonight to talk about the job. Do you want to come too?"

I decided not to be the odd third, and declined, saying I had some work to catch up myself.

William did chores around the house and came in to pester me. His hands felt so good as he pulled my clothes off and said we needed another shower. Afterwards, he put down a big towel on my bed and massaged using my favorite lotion.

I sat up, "You're spoiling me. Go see Chloe and find out what is up with those sisters. I want all the details."

I had a salad and a glass of wine for dinner, worked on two different landscaping plans, and took a book to bed. William woke me up with a kiss. "You look adorable sleeping with your glasses on." He lifted them off and put them on the night table.

"Come back and tell me about your evening when you've done your teeth and changed."

He was back in a few minutes, with fresh breath, nakedness, and climbing over me to slide under the covers. I reached up and turned out the light. He put his hand up under my nightie and got a good grip on my breast. He turned my face to his for a wet kiss.

"This is cozy, sure you want me in here?"

I pinched his hard behind, "Talk to me."

"It's amazing, mom, what they have done with that house. It is an authentic remodel and restoration of an 1890's Arts and Crafts house that their dad worked on after he retired. The twins moved in and took care of their parents in that house until they both passed away about five years ago. The daughters are super smart Berkeley grads in math and engineering. The family culture is Filipino and they are third generation. Diane is head of the planning and design department for a structural steel company in Albany, and Eliza has her own computer company that operates from the house. They have more business than they can handle, so they badly need a sysadmin and general techie, at least part time, to keep things going smoothly. I told them I wasn't sure I knew enough to help them, but after grilling me up one side and down the other, Eliza said she was sure I would do fine. They asked me how much money I wanted to be paid and I told them why didn't we have me start on Monday and figure it out as we go. Most places, I would probably be paying them for the chance to learn."

"Sounds like you were impressed."

"I was. Chloe was all over me on the way back to her house about the opportunity."

"And you were all over her?" I reached and squeezed. He was half hard.

"Todd was home when we got there and I had to behave. They really do love each other. I'm happy I didn't screw up that couple."

I kissed him and said, sleepily, "That's my wonderful son. I'm slipping away, let's talk more in the morning."