William the Fertility God

Story Info
His clients were 100% satisfied.
11.6k words
4.57
10.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William the Fertility God

I asked the twins over for dinner to meet Chloe, my new friend from the gym. William was expected as well, although his arrival from state college is always a guess and by gosh. With barbeque, it wouldn't matter much when he appeared.

Sarah and Sam came rushing in with the meat and salad makings. After half an hour of kitchen time, they changed into their bikinis and I made margaritas. The late afternoon was hot and they lounged in the pool with a drink in their hands. Chloe rang the bell just as I got tired of waiting and was slipping into my suit.

Chloe is thirty-one, about 5-7, and an athlete. She showed up at the gym and fell into comfortable conversation. We enjoyed working out together. She had been on the pro tennis tour after college for two years, but gave it up because she was in the top 100 but not gaining on the competition. Along the way, she met and married a very nice guy who had family money and ran an investment group. He wasn't very interested in her working, but let her follow her muse wherever it led. Over a few weeks, we became closer and shared many girl secrets. It turned out that she and Todd wanted a baby but nothing was happening. We had several good laughs about programmed sex designed to get her pregnant. So far, no results and she decided to get back in shape for some A level tennis locally.

My youngest sisters, the twins, were in their early thirties and having fun living on daddy's money and doing wild things like modeling, designing weddings, consulting on upscale home remodeling, and generally having a good time. They were so vivacious and alive that they were able to conceal the fact that they did not go out with guys much. I'd caught them getting it on with each other one time at the family cabin and was very relaxed about girl sex. In fact, I had gotten naked and made a lesbian threesome of us with orgasms galore.

My own love life was in the dumps since my husband Karl had divorced me two years ago when William had turned eighteen and left for college. He said, "It's been fun, Marie, but I am moving on. There is enough money for us both to live well. I want you to find a guy to replace me." Bastard.

I wasn't going to sit around, so took my gardening skills and turned them into a landscaping design service that kept me surprisingly busy. When I got sufficiently horny, there was usually a client or a contractor who thought I was worth chasing, and some good sex resulted. But nothing to make my heart go pitter-patter.

When I look back on that Friday evening, it seems as though fate was guiding us toward an exciting future full of incredible sex.

I stuffed a drink into Chloe's hand and invited her to shuck the dress and join the twins in the water. I lit the fire and joined them with my own drink. A few minutes later, I heard a car, and it was William arriving in time for dinner. He appeared at the patio door and shouted hello. I told him to change and join us. A few minutes later, my blond, six foot jock son sauntered out to the edge of the pool with his own drink in hand. Sitting with his legs in the water, he said hello to his aunts and was introduced to Chloe, who seemed a bit dazed by all that maleness so close to her. I get a little loopy myself being around him. Two years ago, I had been so unhappy about Karl leaving me that I had not paid attention to the fact that William was turning from boy to man right in front of me. One night when I was having a crying fit, he held me in his arms and kissed my face and told me things would be ok, and I realized our roles had reversed. He was holding me, I wasn't holding him. And before I could digest that, he was gone to college and I was alone in the house with no husband and no son. Crap.

But that warm Friday night, the ambiance was great and William was entertaining the four beautiful and horny females around him with tales of college life, girls who put out, girls who didn't, and the new science of hooking up. Sitting around the outdoor table after a nice meal and lots of red wine, there were girlish giggles as we thought about our school years and what did and didn't happen with guys.

William insisted we stay at the table while he cleared and loaded the dishwasher. Chloe said to me, "My god, Marie, I'm so hot being near him I could light a fire!" The twins laughed with her and said, "Yes, he gets the juices going, all right." I smiled and wondered whether they fantasized about their nephew's big cock in them.

It cooled off and I suggested we go inside for a movie. William appeared in the doorway and I said to him, "Are you interested in joining us for the latest hot flick?"

He was in dry shorts, but no top and looked like one of the guys we were about to see on the screen. "Well, it's hard to refuse an invitation from four of the most gorgeous females around. Can I get everyone some refreshment?"

Chapter 2 - William Provides After Dinner Entertainment

We settled down with glasses of soda and some mystery liqueur. William was in the middle of the sofa between Chloe and Sarah. The plot was miserable, but the bodies were great and the soft porn was nice. Lots of shadowy shots with bare tits and bare butts. The four of us were wiggling a bit and shifting our thighs around. William had a good bulge in his shorts and was ignoring it. I liked that my son had been around enough women not to be self-conscious about getting an erection. As the sunlight died outside, the family room got darker and darker except for the light from the TV screen. I did notice Sarah's hand on William's thigh, and his arm along the back of the sofa around her shoulder. A few minutes later, after more soft porn, Chloe was getting equal treatment.

Sam crawled into my lap and whispered that the movie was getting her hot. I whispered back that she should keep an eye on William. About the same time, my hand crept up under her shirt and onto a firm boob with stiff nipple. The two of us sat there in the dark feeling each other up and watching William, who was making out with his two sofa companions.

Sarah said, loud enough for the rest of us to hear, "William, have you come home from college needing some companionship?" He reached over, pulled her top off and put her across his lap, face up. "Dearest auntie, are you teasing? The last girl who tried that ended up on her knees with me all the way in her."

Chloe had her top off and asked, "Did she come?"

"She certainly did. In fact, she stayed the night and we fucked four times."

In a moment, the two of them were on the floor in front of him, sliding the shorts off. Sarah and Chloe looked at his enormous cock and at each other. "Four times with that?" Chloe asked.

"Yes," William answered, "and I taught her how to give a good blowjob too."

Sarah reacted, "I don't need blowjob lessons," and launched her mouth at him. Chloe got a hand around his very large scrotum, and added, "I don't either."

The two of them traded mouths back and forth getting hotter and hotter. Sam and I were squirming around with our hands in each other's pussy and almost ready to cum.

The movie ended and I turned the set off. But the byplay in almost total dark continued. Sarah whispered, "I want him but you can have him first if you want. You are the houseguest." She giggled.

Chloe was making low moaning noises and saying, "This is bad, very bad, but I can't stop. Oh god, William, are you going to spear me with that?"

Dimly, I could see that he had her by the hips, holding her above his lap and slowly lowering her down closer and closer to the giant pole sticking up in silhouette from the window. A loud gasp and she was tight against his chest and down against his cock. He rocked her back and forth and told her how hot she was and how exciting her tight cunt was and how he was trying to wait for her. Her noises rose in pitch and finally she was screaming out her orgasm, which went on for a long time. He gently lay her down and moved to Sarah, who was biting and licking and hugging him. He seemed to slip into her easily and I finally realized that my sisters were bi and had been fucking him on the side. His cock knew her cunt, and her cunt knew his cock and they loved one another. The loving went on for a while, the rest of us not able to see much of what was happening. But the noises were more than enough.

Sam whispered, "She's really hung up on him."

I asked, "Why didn't either of you tell me?"

"We were afraid you would get all uptight and ruin a good thing." She and I were on the floor and without our clothes. She had her wet pussy rubbing on my wet pussy and tingles were shooting out all over me. Just when things were getting hot between us, Sarah gave a long drawn out scream and hollered, "Oh William, I love you."

He left her carefully and crawled over to us. "How's everything over here?"

Sam whispered, "We're incredibly horny, you devil, do you have anything left?"

Before she finished, William was completely buried in her juicy twat, making squishing noises as he thrust into her and she humped at him. "Ah, William, you are so nice to me. Keep doing that, please."

They were six inches away, panting and moaning and thrusting and coming. I had a little orgasm just lying there surrounded by sex.

Suddenly, his hands were on me, caressing and kneading my breasts and entering my bottom with probing fingers. OMG, was I next?

The other women encircled us, talking me into it. "Marie, you must, he cannot be denied. He is a man now and you want him. His cock will send you to heaven."

His head was in me. I wasn't used to cocks recently and especially his. He worked his way gently but persistently.

"That's right, William, give her your glorious tool. Make her beg for your cock.

She needs to come."

Some sort of dam broke and I was verbalizing all the frustrations of being a mature woman without regular sex. William was driving into me and I was getting more and more violent, twisting and turning, pinioned to the floor by his spear. The women were screaming, "That's it, give her all of it. She needs to come. Now, now!"

It worked. I gave an enormous animal scream and came. He spurted into me, time after time. He flipped us over and the other women's hands were all over me. "Beautiful. Best come I ever saw. She won't forget tonight, will she?"

We lay on the floor in the dark. One tired cock and four cunts full of cream. I reached out, "Chloe?"

She found my hand and squeezed it. I pulled her close and said in a stage door whisper, "He didn't use protection. You've got a cunt full of his perfect sperm. Maybe your problem got solved tonight."

She whispered back, "I ovulated yesterday. Todd did me this morning. I'm not going to say anything. Will you explain to William?"

I woke up early, alone in my own bed. After a pass through the bathroom, I looked for some clothes and didn't find any underwear. Strange. Went downstairs and was offered a cup of fresh coffee by a naked Sarah.

"None of us have any underwear. We think he took them. He's doing laps in the pool."

Chloe came up and gave me a full frontal hug. "OMG, Marie, that was fantastic last night. He is a Norse god and he took care of his four women. I feel like a sex slave!"

Speaking of fantastic, Chloe's tits were rubbing on mine and sparks were flying.

The twins joined us in a four-way hug and more juices were flowing. "What are we going to do? We can't just admit we had the best sex of our lives and will go down for him anywhere, anytime!"

We took our coffee and an extra cup for him and went out to see William. He thrashed down the lane and heaved up out of the water, sitting on the edge and catching his breath. I handed the cup to him and the four of us sat down hip to hip across from him, waving our legs in the water.

"You took our underwear. I suppose we are now your slaves?"

"No Marie, not at all. I was so impressed with all four bodies last night I wanted to be sure I got a chance to check them out this morning." He smiled and we grinned back. It was impossible not to smile at William when he was sending you masculine sex signals.

"Like what you see?"

"I do. Much better than what I get to look at on campus. Stay there, I'll be back in a sec."

When he came back, he had ditched his Speedo. The magnificent cock was still dangling, but filling out dangerously. He had a bottle in his hands and waded into the thigh deep water in front of us. It was scented sunscreen that he applied generously to all eight breasts. Our nipples were popping right and left. I was juicing down below and assumed the others were too. He worked the lotion in carefully, devoting minutes to each quivering globe.

Sam said, "God, William, I don't know how much I can take. Do all your girlfriends get this treatment?"

"My regular girl Sally and I are great, but she gave me a kiss and went to Europe with her roommates almost three weeks ago. My friend here gets needy, which is why I was so rude last night."

"Rude," we said together.

"What about you, did some great sex, at least great sex for me, help out?"

Before we got to say anything, he said, "I have an idea. You relax right there, getting sun on those incredible tits, and I'll be back."

The sun did feel nice and we sat there, unable to express a coherent word, with our tits soaking up the early sun. Sarah said to me, "Marie, you are the oldest sister here, but have the nicest tits. Almost as nice as Chloe's!"

Our guest blushed but unconsciously pushed her front out a bit more. About 36 C, but configured on her body to make men (and girls) drool.

William came bustling back with one of our small floats with plates of brunch items on it. We let ourselves down carefully in the water and he arranged the float so it was at table height.

"There! Is naked breakfast in the pool better than 'Naked Lunch?' "

We were munching away, laughing and chatting, when he quietly submerged and approached so his fingers could explore our underwater pussies.

This was too much! We screamed, but of course he couldn't hear us underwater.

Sam hollered, "I'm coming. Oh god, I'm coming hard."

Chloe and Sarah grabbed her so she wouldn't upset the float. I got a hold of William's hair and hauled him to the surface.

"That is very naughty. Very."

He pushed me to the side and pressed his hard cock between my thighs. His kisses and licks were all over my face and his fingers had a firm grip on my nipples. I was seconds away from coming myself when he said, "Don't come right now. Wait for me. After."

I whispered in his ear, "You are a complete rogue, but I've never felt like this with a man before. Don't stop. I'm yours. We have to talk."

He wasn't done with creative ideas. I carried two workout pads over and had everyone get up on them. He arranged the beautiful Chloe in the middle and told Sam and Sarah to hold her legs up and back. William pushed me to entertain Chloe's wonderful tits, while he crouched between her legs. The slanting sun was across her hips and highlighting her blond patch of pubic hair.

He said, "Chloe, is it true that you have been trying for a long time to have a baby with Todd?"

I was licking and munching on those glorious tits, so Chloe was having trouble with her voice.

"Yes, that's why I was so excited to have a Norse god like you, William, fuck me over the moon last night. You put so much stuff in there, I think I'm still dripping."

"Chloe, when you are fertile, how many impregnation attempts does the doctor recommend?"

"In cases like ours, he wants Todd to ejaculate in me at least four times as rapidly as possible. But Todd can only handle once a day."

"So if you and I had sex last night and this morning, and you went home to Todd to get fucked once more, that would be a good thing?"

"Oh yes. Are you really going to do me again?"

"Yes. And I want Marie and her sisters to help things along with some sexy attacks on your fabulous body. Isn't it true that orgasms help conception?"

William seemed tired of talking. He moved forward and that enormous cock slipped between Chloe's plump lips. His giant purple helmet mesmerized the rest of us. He pushed into her juicy tunnel and brought it right back out. Chloe was moaning and writhing on the mat. The twins and I had our fingers in all her sensitive places. We were too much for her. Before William was fully embedded in that gorgeous golden cunt, she was coming and screaming. I bit harder on her nipples and pinched William's ear as his tongue found hers and they rocked back and forth.

I reached under my son and rubbed behind his scrotum. That might provide more firepower to the jolt of sperm she was about to receive. Just for good measure, I swatted his ass as hard as I could. With a giant roar, William dumped a special load into Chloe.

Outdoor sex is just great. The twins and I gazed at Chloe and William in the morning sun, catching their breath, cuddled together with juices dripping. It did not take much imagination to see the Norse God taking care of his Viking captive and starting a new generation.

Chapter 3 - William is Thanked

I was reviewing the plans for a new home and related landscaping one morning a couple of weeks later when the phone rang and it was Chloe asking if I could spare a minute for a quick visit. I said to come on over, I would make some fresh coffee.

We sat out by the pool. Chloe was so excited, she was up and down in her chair. "Marie, it worked, I'm PG!"

"OMG, Chloe, I am so happy for you. Does Todd know you got a couple of extra doses of sperm?"

"No, and I'm not going to tell him. At least, not now. Do you think I should? What about William?"

I sat there silently, pondering all the angles. "Chloe, this is wonderful. You have that little thing growing in you. But let's be realistic for a moment. First, you are more than eight months from holding your baby in your arms. Nature doesn't always allow pregnancies to go to term. Second, you are not sure which man is the father. There are twins in your family, you might even have one of each! With all these possibilities, I think you should relax and enjoy pregnancy. After all, you worked hard for it."

"Yes, but if I had only met William sooner, I might not have had to wait as long." She dropped her sundress, which was all she had on, and hugged me. "Are you going to let him keep me happy while I'm pregnant? By the way, my friend Sally from school is coming for a visit and has also been trying for a long time to get pregnant. Could we have another of your special parties?"

I had skinned out of my clothes and pulled us both into the pool. When we surfaced, I said, "Chloe, you'll be the death of me with your incredible demands for fertility services!"

We hugged and kissed and felt each other up. I had a feeling Chloe was going to be one of those mothers-to-be that needed a lot of loving. I was just about to tell her that William was probably coming home for lunch when he walked out on the patio all sweaty and dirty from his summer job installing irrigation systems.

"William, wash off and keep Chloe company while I make lunch. She has something to tell you."

When I came back with drinks and sandwiches, he was leaning back on the edge of the pool and she was riding him and had her tongue halfway down his throat. "Oh yes, please, more, more."

I watched them while I put some sunscreen on. He finally had to put his hand over her mouth to keep from shouting her climax to the whole neighborhood.

They walked over to the table and sat down. I was impressed by two bronzed bodies with water drops glistening on them, holding hands and smiling ear to ear.

"Marie, I want you to know that William is a model son. He treats your women friends so respectfully, and is anxious to please!"

His hand on her behind kept her hip up against his and she had to get another kiss before starting a sandwich.