William's Wives

Story Info
African diplomat gets 3 willing wives pregnant.
4.6k words
3.84
12.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Astrid was crying when I came home. I comforted her and sat her down on the sofa.

"What's the matter? Why are you crying?"

"It's the girls," she moaned. "They said I'm boring. They said we're boring!"

"That's mean of them and why do you care what they say anyway? As long as you're happy. As long as we're happy then what they say after half a bottle of wine doesn't matter."

"But it's true, Dirk. I am boring. Lina told me that she took her husband to the beach, so they could make love as the sun rose. Jesse and her husband sneaked into the park and had sex in the picnic field at midnight. Ingrid said she fucked her husband in a tent at a music festival in the middle of the day. We've never done anything like that. I just fuck you in bed."

"Do you want sand or mud in there when we have sex? Do you want to have sex in a tiny, sweaty tent surrounded by noisy drunks? I don't think so. You love having sex in our bed. If I try and kiss you here on the couch then you lead me through into the bedroom. You like fucking in this bed. And I think that's great."

"You're right but I still feel that I owe you something more exciting."

"More exciting than you? I don't think so. Frankly, I am amazed that you even considered me as potential. I know I'm not the most physically impressive specimen. You are a very sexy woman. Look at yourself: blonde hair, blue eyes, flat tummy, and an accent that makes me hard."

"I make you hard?" She was starting to smile again.

"You know you do. I just wish I could give you more than I've got. If anyone's boring then it's me and I owe you more enjoyable sex."

"No." But I could hear some hesitancy in her voice.

"I do." I said firmly. "I think we need to think about this like a matrix. We don't want to move along the location axis. That's fine. We just need to decide on another dimension and move along that axis. I will think about new dimensions for our sex life. Exciting dimensions. May I kiss you?"

"You don't have to ask, you know that."

"I know, but I like to ask because I like to hear you say 'yes'."

"Of course you can..." and I felt her tongue in my mouth.

* * *

"Astrid, what was the name of your colleague who left about a year ago?"

We'd eaten and been relaxing in front of the TV. I wasn't really focused on whatever it was Astrid was watching. I was trying to find the right dimension for Astrid and me.

"Anneke. You know she was seeing William, from the Diplomatic side of the embassy. She's married."

"Oh, was she?"

"Yes, and after she left he started seeing Isobel, who took her job. Also married. He only stopped seeing her when she went back to Scotland to look after her mother."

"Do you still keep up with them?"

"Not really, but I can look them up on Facebook."

"Yeah, maybe Anneke's moved up the career ladder. Perhaps you could take inspiration from her?"

"Hand me my iPad, Dirk." She tapped on the Facebook icon and searched for Astrid. When her page came up there were pictures and recent posts.

"Oh, that's interesting. She's had a baby. I think it must be William's baby, look!"

"Well, it's certainly not her husband's that's for sure. Do you think the father is a diplomat called William at Botswana's embassy here in Brussels? He must love her very much because his smile looks so real it's actually smug."

"Hmmm. I should look at Isobel's page." Her page had a similar picture. A slim blond woman standing next to a clearly ecstatic husband, holding a little black baby in her arms.

"William seems to have a type, eh?"

"He sure does. Hey, what are you suggesting?"

"Maybe nothing."

"Maybe?"

"Look, William's a ladies' man, right?"

"You mean he's a pussy hound!" She objected.

"He likes spending time with slim, blond women from northern European countries. I think you should tell him that you'd like to understand more about the Diplomatic side of the embassy. Ask if you could take him out to lunch to get his opinions on how you could help him."

"What do you mean 'how I could help him?'"

"I don't mean with the embassy. That's just to get him out to lunch. He's a diplomat. He'll pay attention to phrasing. Then, in the bistro you just put your hand on his. Maybe he'll react and maybe he'll tell you how you can get a more senior job with better pay."

"So what if he is interested? What am I supposed to do?"

"Well, it depends on whether you still care about what the girls said. Do you?"

"Yes, it burns because it's true."

"So I suggest that before you leave for lunch you take off your knickers. Then, if he reacts you can pull his hand under the table."

"You want him to finger me in a restaurant in central Brussels?"

"People will think his hand is on your lap because of the table cloth. If he fingers you then maybe you'll get wet and enjoy it. Maybe you won't. In either case, you can tell your friends that you made a pass at your boss in a restaurant and he fingered you. That's exciting."

"He's not my boss and it's not exactly making a pass. Anyway, what about the impact on our relationship?"

"What impact? I'm suggesting it. I won't love you any less because you get wet for a hot diplomat."

"I don't know. I didn't know he gave both Anneke and Isobel babies. I know their husbands look happy in their pictures but what about years from now?"

"Good point. Can you think of anyone you could ask?"

Astrid was quiet for a bit and I could see that she was thinking hard. Then she picked up the iPad again and did another search.

"Found her!" She exalted after a couple of minutes.

"Who's this?"

"Cathrine. We both did a six week geology field trip to Greenland in our first year at university. You know that Greenland is sort of a part of Denmark? Well, she had a brief affair with a Canadian scientist in the same camp as us. She was pregnant when she came home but her boyfriend stood by her through the pregnancy. They got married shortly after she had the baby. A black baby just like Anneke and Isobel had."

"Perfect. Can you message her and see if you can catch up? Discuss old times. And find out if she's still married to the same man. Find out how their marriage is going."

* * *

"How did your chat with Cathrine go?"

"Good, we talked about one of the entertainment evenings at the field trip camp. Then we talked about some people from our course."

"You know that's not what I care about. How's her relationship? Is she still married to the boyfriend she cheated on in Greenland?"

"Oh, we definitely talked about that. It's weird. So, she didn't cheat."

"I thought you said that she had an affair with a scientist and got pregnant."

"I did. She did. But it wasn't cheating. She called her boyfriend after the scientist hit on her and he encouraged her to go for it. He was delighted for her and proposed as soon as she told him that she was pregnant!"

"That's interesting. But are they still together?"

"It's fascinating. I wish I could have asked her more without prying. But yes, they are still together. And she has two more children."

"I'm glad it worked out for them."

"You jumped in too soon, Dirk!" She exclaimed. "The two younger kids have different fathers. And she says it made Bo, her husband happy! How does that work?"

"Who can say. The important thing is that Bo and Cathrine are still happily married after all these years. It's good to know that they are still happy with each other."

At that moment, Astrid's phone pinged and she looked at a message from Cathrine.

"Look, it's a family picture. That's Bo and none of the babies look like him. But they look so lovely and happy." She smiled looking at the heartwarming portrait.

* * *

"William said he'd love to take me to lunch and discuss how I could help him. Now I don't know what to do. I can chat with him about learning how to support the diplomats but what if he responds to my hand? What should we discuss?"

"Maybe you should ask him whether he'd like to see you more often, like he saw Anneke and Isobel?"

"Dirk! But he got them pregnant and I don't want to go to some grotty hotel and have the staff think I'm cheating on my husband."

"You don't have to go to a hotel. You can come here and use our bed. You love having sex in our bed. I'll make sure to put clean sheets on for you. And if you decide to back out at the last moment then I'll be here to support you."

"I suppose I should get some condoms then."

"You don't need condoms. You're on the pill. You're protected."

"But I need them to protect against STIs. I don't want to catch anything or give it to you."

"Easily solved. Tell him that you'll decide on whether you want to fuck him at dinner on the day you both get the results from a couples visit to the clinic. If they give you an all clear then he can take you to dinner. And dinner is another opportunity for you to say no and walk away. But if it's a yes then he can come around here that evening. Then you'll have an exciting story to tell your girlfriends."

"Are you sure? You don't mind me fucking him in the bed we make love in? You don't mind him cumming inside me?"

"Of course not. Our recycling doesn't take used condoms and we should do our bit for the environment. Much better to avoid them if you're both healthy and you're protected against pregnancy. And I can clean you up afterwards to save the sheets. What do you think?"

"You really don't mind and you want to eat me out after he's cum inside me?"

"Mind? Actually, I'm really excited. I want to sit in here and hear you fuck him rigid. I want to hear him bring you to crashing orgasms. I was so sad to see your crying. I want you to be happy and he's obviously a very sexy man. I'm sure he can do that."

* * *

"I did it, Dirk! I did it!" That was definitely the best phone call I'd had that day. I lowered my voice and responded.

"I'm so glad, kæreste. Did you get the answer you wanted?"

"I did. He agreed. I've already scheduled us and put a suitably vague appointment in Outlook."

"Good. Now, can you do me a favour? Will you let me go down on you as soon as you walk in the door?"

"You want to eat me after he fingered me?"

"Of course I do. I love giving you oral. You know what you want and you tell me what to do."

"I certainly do. And what I want is to lie on our bed when you eat me out."

* * *

"I'll be out for dinner with William, Dirk. We both tested negative for everything."

"I can't wait."

* * *

I didn't want my presence to be a cause of stress for William. I sat in the living room with just one lamp on. As soon as I heard Astrid's key in the lock I turned it off.

They both came in, hung up their coats and I heard whispering as Astrid led him to our bedroom.

Not long later I heard sighing and some surprise.

"Oh, William. You're so much bigger than my husband. I don't know if I'll be able to get it all inside me."

I knew that Astrid was speaking a little louder than necessary so I could hear. There wasn't much more noise and then there was a thump. Astrid must have lain back on the freshly made bed. I couldn't hear much for a while. I assume he was going down on her. And then there was more sound.

"Please be gentle, William. You're so big and I am so small."

"I will, Astrid. I want you to enjoy this because I want to come back and do it again. I will be gentle this time and maybe next time you will be ready for a faster pace."

"Oh, that's good. You're so thick. You're stretching me so much. It's so good."

"You are not used to this?"

"No, my husband is much smaller than you. He just slips right in."

"And slips right out again, too. I expect. I will stay in you for a bit after I cum."

"Are you all the way in?"

"Not yet, there is still more to go. I am going slowly for your pleasure."

Then the words stopped and there was lots of sighing and whimpers of pleasure from Astrid. The only light in the room was the clock on an old VCR. It was 21:13. Astrid's whimpers of pleasure became louder and strong and more frequent. Then they dissipated and resumed. William was giving my wife an experience I could never hope to provide. It was 21:31 when the climax came. William had brought Astrid up to such an intense level of ecstasy that I wondered what the neighbours would think. Then I heard Astrid cry out.

"Cum inside me, William. Don't pull out. I want to feel your seed in me."

He grunted and Astrid screamed with intense pleasure. When they could speak again William was much quieter.

"I will stay inside you for a bit. I want you to enjoy the feeling of my seed inside you."

"Oh yes, William. This is fantastic. We must do this again. You will come back, won't you? I want you to come back."

"I will come back often, Astrid. But this is not all for tonight. When I pull out we will wait a few minutes and then we can go again. I think you'd like that."

"I would. But when you pull out I want to call Dirk, my husband in. He wants to clean me up. He wants to lick your sperm out. Do you mind?"

"I was sure he was here and listening to us. I'd like to see him clean you up. He can clean me up, too. And if he wants he can watch the second round."

I walked in. William pulled out and I lay down with my face between Astrid's legs. Her pussy looked completely different from when we make love. Her lips were redder and very puffy. Everything was covered in a frothy white cream from her lubrication and his sperm. And my slim cock could not have ever opened her up the way William had.

I couldn't see his sperm. It must have been very deep inside, so I needed to lick and suck. Astrid told me exactly what she wanted me to do for her. I felt a deep joy inside as my wife told me how she wanted me to lick out her lover's cum. She came again, although not as deeply as with William. Then she told me to kneel down in front of her lover.

"Look at his huge cock, Dirk. It's covered in sperm and my pussy juice. I want you to lick it all up. Start at his foreskin and work upwards. Good. You're doing well. Now, I need you to fluff him. Suck gently on his cock and get it ready so he can put it inside me again. And this time I want you to watch your wife get absolutely railed by a much bigger cock."

As I heard her words I felt my dick stiffen to its full 111/2 centimetres in my loose tracksuit bottoms. This was a wonderful evening and only half complete. My wife had agreed to go out to dinner with a suave Botswanan diplomat. Then she'd brought him home and had what must have been the best sex of her life on our bed. Hearing her joy felt so good and being commanded to get them both ready for round two made things even better.

* * *

William left and we both went straight to bed. Astrid was too physically tired and I was a joyous emotional wreck. This had been the best day of my life so far. Hearing the woman I love achieving her best ever orgasm was a huge thrill.

"I had no idea that cuckolding would be so exciting."

"That's an understatement," she replied. "That was incredible. I can see why Anneke and Isobel carried on with him. Maybe he's not a pussy hound. Maybe he's just irresistible to us women when we've found out what's available."

"I hope that means that he's coming back."

"He's definitely coming back."

"Good. How about he comes here and has sex with you in our bed on Monday to Thursday. We can go out for dinner on Fridays. I expect his wife and kids will want to see him at the weekend."

"That is an excellent proposal. I'll ask him tomorrow. I must thank you for your suggestion. I am confident that we are not boring now. Maybe I can show you how grateful I am?"

She ducked under the covers and took my little dick in her mouth. Being small, she can fit it all in her mouth with ease. After all the excitement I didn't last long and Astrid quickly swallowed by cum and we both slept like babies.

* * *

"We can't do four days every week because his schedule varies so much. But he'll be here as often as he can. And I've agreed with him that you will fluff him for me as well as cleaning him up afterwards. And it goes without saying that you'll clean me up every time. Oh, and you will make sure we always have clean sheets. That was a nice touch."

"You make good agreements and good decisions. I'm very happy. You know, you should keep in contact with Anneke and Isobel. You have something in common: William. Maybe there's some kind of shared sisterhood there?"

"That's a good idea. I'll tell them that I'm cuckolding you with William now and see if they're up for it."

* * *

"Dirk, this weekend it's your job to prepare evening meals for Monday through Thursday. William will be calling every night and I know I'll be hungry afterwards. Of course, you'll have already had an hors d'oeuvre, won't you!"

"It will be my pleasure, love. I am so glad you are enjoying cuckolding me. Have you told your girlfriends yet?"

"No, I haven't. I decided that I'm going to wait. I need to work out when the right moment will be."

* * *

"This is my last pill, Dirk."

"Oh, I can pick up the next pack when you're at work tomorrow, love."

"No, Dirk. That's not what I mean. I don't want another pack. I want to come off the pill."

"You're not going to stop seeing William, are you?" I sounded scared. Disappointed. Almost desperate.

"No, no worries there. I still want to have him come over as often as possible. I want things to continue just like they have for the last two months. But I want something extra. I want him to make me pregnant. I want him to put a baby in me."

My face almost broke and I struggled to speak as my smile was so broad.

"Really? You're going to make me a daddy -- sort of. Just like Anneke and Isobel made their husbands daddies? Daddies of babies that look nothing like them? You are a very wonderful woman Astrid. I don't deserve a woman as sweet hearted as you. You are the best wife a man could have."

"They thought you'd say something like that."

"Who?"

"Anneke and Isobel. We set up a 'William's Wives' group on WhatsApp, like you suggested and they've been sharing their experiences. Especially their experiences with their husbands. Their husbands were just as keen for William to give them a baby as you are. You are all true willing cuckolds. Wittols, as they were called in the olden days."

"I'm glad you have a connection with women who don't consider you boring just because you want to have sex in your own bed."

"Sure, I want to have sex our bed. But I want to have sex with a huge cocked man who's going to fuck a baby into me."

My little dick was now rock hard.

"That's definitely not boring."

"By the way, I know that you've been keeping something back. Haven't you?"

I had a feeling I knew what this was. But given what Astrid had told me I was pretty sure I'd be forgiven. It was a minor sin in support of a major good work. After all, Astrid was delighted with the sex she was getting and the change in our relationship. She had smoothly slipped into a more commanding mode and I loved her new attitude.

"Anneke told me that she ran into you at Delhaize. She had her husband and Billy, her little boy with her. You chatted. You knew."

"We did meet. We chatted. She didn't mention who the father was but I saw her husband there so I put two and two together. It wasn't relevant until you came home crying. You said you agreed that our sex life was boring. So I suggested an option to you. I admit that I hoped you'd take this path. I wanted you to cuckold me with William. I wanted you to have a baby that everyone will know I can never have fathered. I'm only human after all. But I didn't force you down the path. I suggested lots of ways you could say no. But you didn't. If you still want to carry William's baby then you'll make me an even happier man than I could have ever imagined."

12