William's Wives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well that's quite the little speech, isn't it. And you're right. You didn't force me to do anything. I chose this once you gave me a gentle push. But no more secrets now. OK? If you want me to fuck another man then please just tell me."

"Oh, Astrid, I am so glad you are my wife. I know that your relationship with William won't last forever. And when it ends, I hope you'll continue to cuckold me. And I hope the babies you bear will all be fathered by men who look nothing like me."

"Dirk, now I know how a heavy cumming, big dicked man can fill me up, I don't want to give it up. I promise you to do my best to keep cuckolding you into our old age."

I wanted to say something more but instead, Astrid kissed me and my knees went to jelly.

"Oh, there's just one question I have for you. Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why did you think that cuckolding might be what I needed? Why did you think that was the answer to what the girls called our boring sex life?"

"Oh, well it goes back a long way. I was on the train to Amsterdam when I was a teenager and I saw a businessman leave a small magazine behind when he got off. I looked at it and saw it was full of contact ads. One caught my eye, it was a couple looking for another man and offering what they called 'slippery sex'. I didn't have anything else to do, so I thought about it and realised that the wife was going bareback."

"That sounds about right," Astrid agreed.

"And then I started wondering if she was on the pill or not. I thought about the possibility of a baby. Then I realised that her chosen lover might not look like her husband. She'd have a baby whose presence alone told everyone that he was happy for his wife to cuckold him. Eventually I realised that I wanted what I think that husband had. I knew it from when I was 18."

"You kept that quiet."

"I know. I did the best to make you happy despite my small cock. I tried really hard to get good at oral and give you lots of orgasms. Lots of foreplay, and requests for feedback, so I could adjust to do what you want and not what I guessed you want. But I didn't want to scare you with the idea of cuckolding me while you seemed happy with our sex life. And I was happy, too."

"Oh, Dirk," she said with sympathy.

"There was a part of me that wanted you to have the best sex in the world with other men but come back to me because you love me. And part of me that was horribly frightened that if I mentioned anything like this you'd hate me for it. But then you came home crying because you said it burned that your girlfriends were right. Our sex life was boring to you. I wanted to make you as happy as possible and that wasn't happening. So I took a risk. But I tried to do it in a way that let you say no at any stage. I'm so glad you said yes. The emotional mix of seeing you cum on William's huge dick, and eating his cum out of you -- and you agreeing to have his baby -- is so good. You have made me the happiest I've ever been. Not just because you're going to show the world that you cuckold me. But because you have become happier by doing it. I love you more than ever."

* * *

"Dirk, go to the pharmacy and buy a pregnancy test. Today is the first day that a test can be reliable."

Astrid now used the imperative whenever she decided anything about our sex life. Astrid had taken the driving seat and that was good.

* * *

The timer on Astrid's phone went off.

"Two lines! I'm pregnant!"

"Brilliant, but don't tell William yet. I don't want him to decide his work is done and move on. Let's wait a bit. And I have an idea."

* * *

"Darling, did you tell the girls tonight like you planned?"

"I did. They described me as 'precocious'! And my phone buzzed when a couple of them went to the loo. They asked me to call them soon for a private chat."

"Now that's funny because something very similar happened when I told the boys. Bart pulled me aside as we were leaving and told me that he's always wanted Lina to cuckold him. He went along with the whole sex at sunrise thing because he loves her. But he said he envies me watching William take you to the edge of heaven night after night."

"We're not so different after all, are we?"

"No, I don't think we are. I expect William will lose interest once your baby bump shows. Maybe you can introduce him to Lina and Bart when he stops coming by here? And maybe Lina would want to join your 'William's Wives' WhatsApp group."

12