Willing Captive Pt. 01

Story Info
Is she his captive if she's willing?
1.2k words
3.79
7.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had been watching her all night. She came in here quite often and he was normally in with friends. She teased all those around her and tonight in her short, strappy black dress that barely covered her ass she was a temptation to all those around her. She sometimes danced with people though she wasn't always in the mood. Tonight though he had gotten lucky, in a darker corner of the pub they had danced together. Her warm ass pressed to the lump at the front of his jeans as they swayed together.

She was about five foot four with soft blonde hair, small perky tits that looked like they with be delicious to play with and bite and from the odd look and general feel he was sure that she was shaven. He had been trying to decide what to do and tonight he was going to find out. There was a multi-story car park out the back, he knew she was picked up in there sometimes or if she hadn't been drinking she left her car there. When it got towards closing time and he saw where she was going he slipped out after her.

Nick was six foot tall and broadly built and she had teased him for the last time. He knew the lifts weren't working so walked past her and up the stairwell towards the top. It was well lit and un-threatening with security cameras. Luckily Nick knew where the cameras were and where they pointed thanks to a particularly dirty lass who worked security there and was very friendly.

He heard the door open at the bottom and her humming to herself as she started up the stairs. As she walked higher he turned round and started walking back down like he had forgotten something. She smiled at him, recognising him as he came down the stairs then just as they passed each other he whirled, grabbing her hands and spinning her round so she was facing out over the edge of the railing down a couple of flights of stairs, straight down.

She gasped in shock as his deep voice warned her to keep very still or she might have a horrible accident. She felt his body pressed against hers as she looked straight down, only his legs and what she was sure was a very hard cock pressing against her kept her bent over the railings looking down.

There was a slithering sound and then she felt the coolness of leather, must be his belt, being wrapped around her wrists that he held behind her back. She kept looking down, a thousand thoughts racing through her head, trying to decide what she should do when she felt his hands release her now bound arms. They were tied behind her back and she could do nothing. If she screamed what was to stop him from just pushing her over the edge. She was scared and yet she could also feel the arousal burning inside her.

She felt his hands on her thighs as they slowly slid up her legs, reaching the hem of her dress and raising it up and up until she was exposed. Her black lacy panties and the soft skin of the back of her thighs rubbing against the coarseness of his jeans as her breathing quickened.

He hooked his fingers into her panties and almost gently drew them down her legs then kicked her feet apart as she gasped feeling herself wobble. In a second his fingers were in her hair, pulling her head up and back as she felt her bare ass against him now. She felt his fingers sliding between his jeans and her ass, felt them slide the zipper down and the heat of what felt like a thick cock slide down between her ass cheeks.

He spun her round and lifted her now so she was sat precariously on the railings. Hands tied behind her back, naked from the waist down and now her tight shaven cunt level with his throbbing cock... She looked down and admired it, long and thick and rubbing her clit with the head she tried not to think about the long way down.

"Beg for my cock and make it good slut..."

She looked him in the eyes and begged with every slutty word she could think off and he drove it inside her. She wrapped her legs round him as she tried to pull him deeper into her. His strong arms grabbed her holding her as he rammed his cock deep in and out of her tight fuck hole. She started moaning as he thrust his length in and out of her. Pulling out he pulled her ass off the railing and bent her over and the waist, kicking her legs apart as he grabbed her arms to hold her with and forced his hard cock back into her soaked pussy. He fucked her hard and brutally, taking his pleasure from her tight hole before pulling out once more, spinning her round and pushing her to her knees.

She eagerly opened her mouth knowing what was coming and submitting herself to him as he rammed his cock to the back of her throat and exploded pumping streams of cum down her throat as he fucked her face. Pulling back finally he sent the last streams of his cream onto her face where it merged with her smudged make up.

Finally spent for the moment he stepped back and undid the belt from around her arms. Still not letting her stand up he grabbed her dress and dragged it up over her head, dropping it with her panties on the ground. Next to go was the bra as she knelt there unmoving. As she knelt there he scooped his cum from her face and fed it to her which she quickly gulped down.

Finally he looped his belt around her neck making an impromptu leash. Picking up her clothes leaving her in just her heels he ordered her to her feet then led her through the car park to where his car was waiting.

He made her lie on her back on the bonnet as he slowly admired her naked body. She was saying nothing though he could tell she was horny as she was still soaked from his fucking of her. He leaned down and began kissing her neck down to her nipples before licking, sucking and nibbling on them as she moaned and writhed on the cold metal.

He bit down sharply on each one and felt her squirm again. His thick thumb found her clit and rubbed hard as she looked up at him gasping.

"Cum for me slut..." She looked at his face then her eyes glazed over as she exploded hard. She when she finally relaxed and flopped back against the car, naked, wet and filled with his cum she looked so content. He led her round to the back of the car, opening the boot he made her lie inside on the blanket.

"What is your name?" He asked curiously...

"Helena," she replied before he shut the boot.

He got into the car and drove off ready for the next part of his plan.