Willing Persuasion Ch. 01

Story Info
Mature couple's first threesome with fit teenager Rob!
7.1k words
4.47
31.6k
47
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LEATBT
LEATBT
511 Followers

Warning! If you hate the idea of a hot 35 year old wife being shared in a threesome with a fit, 19 year old lad, stop right here, you're reading the wrong story! This is set in a wonderful part of the country where there are no STD's or unwanted pregnancies! Please remember, it's only a story! If you are still with me, I hope you enjoy it!

***

David lay on his back in the centre of their Super King double bed, spread eagled and clutching a fist full of bed sheet in each hand. He was trying desperately not to cum, despite feeling the pressure building to the point of no return as his sexy little wife Emily knelt between his legs, half of his seven inch cock in one hand, the other lightly cupping his tight balls. Her hot mouth took the rest of his cock, her head bobbing up and down, as she administered relentless pleasure to him. They both knew that he couldn't resist for much longer! What they didn't know was that they were both sharing an unspoken fantasy.

David was imagining another guy kneeling behind his wife and fucking her hard as she sucked him, each thrust pushing her forwards, forcing her mouth further over his rigid, demanding cock. Emily, on the other hand, who had slipped a big 'Mr Real' vibrating dong into her pussy, trapping the base on the mattress as she rode it, had in mind that it was Rob, the fit young son of a couple of their friends. At 19 years old, 16 years her junior, the very thought of him pumping his cock into her as she sucked her husband drive her wild.

With a loud, gutteral groan, David passed the point of no return, his felt his legs stiffen and the pressure ease as he let a torrent of hot cum erupt into his wife's mouth. Emily gulped down as much as she could manage, letting the excess run down his cock and over his balls. She had already climaxed several times, so she moved up the bed and snuggled up next to him, her hand still fondling his slowly wilting erection.

'You really love that, don't you darling, I'd love to know what you're thinking just before you cum?' Emily whispered.

'Really? I'm not so sure you would you know, you might think it a bit odd!'

Emily paused a few seconds. 'Try me, it can't be that weird if it turns you on!'

It was now Davids turn to pause. 'Well, you know how you like riding your vibe as you suck me'

'Mmm' sighed Emily. 'I love it!'

'Well, in my mind, I'm thinking of another guy behind you, gripping your hips, his big cock buried in your pussy, giving you a good solid fucking as I fuck your mouth!'

Emily remained silent.

'Sorry darling' David muttered, worriedly, 'Was that going a bit too far?'

'Er no, no, not at all. Im just a bit shocked that you think of me in that way!'

'Well, you do enjoy the vibe in you while you're doing it, and its only a fantasy. You're my hot wife, so what harm is there?'

'Oh,no harm at all, I was just surprised that you would think of me acting like that! Actually, I like it. Can I tell you something then, while we're being so honest?'

'Yes, you know that you can tell me anything.'

'Well actually, I've been having similar thoughts!'

She felt David's cock twitch as he replied.

'You mean that you think about being fucked from behind as you're sucking my cock? Wow, Fuck! That turns me on!'

'I can tell.' replied Emily, feeling his cock coming to life again in her hand.

'So who does this cock belong to, that you imagine fucking your wife's pussy?'

'No one really, it's just a cock fucking you hard as you suck me. How about you, do you have anyone in mind while you're riding that dong?'

'Mmm, maybe ...sometimes!'

Feeling that his cock was hard again now, she pulled the covers back and slid down the bed. Gently holding the base between her thumb and forefinger, she slowly began licking it from top to bottom.

David watched her as she continued, with her eyes closed.

'Well, are you going to share with me?'

'Oh yes! Mmm, If you're sure!'

'I meant share his name!'

'Oh, I see. OK,' she giggled. 'Gosh, that's a bit difficult. Promise that you wont be cross, or laugh at me?'

'Of course I won't, come on, who's the lucky guy!'

Emily took another few slow, deep sucks on David's cock as she built up the courage to confess.Then, pulling his cock from her mouth, she quickly blurted out;

'It's Rob!'

'Rob? Rob who?'

'You know, young Rob, Ray and Julie's boy, he was here last week!'

'Really? Wow! But he's only eighteen!'

'Nineteen now, to be exact! Anyway, he's hot. He's fit too, works out a lot! You did ask, ...and it is only a fantasy.'

'Well yes, but Rob, I would never have thought ... But I can see the attraction, he is a good looking boy, and, as you say, fit!'

David's mind was now filled with the vision of Rob, kneeling behind Emily and ploughing his hard, young cock into his sexy little wife as she busily sucked his cock. He liked it, he liked it a lot!

'I suppose he would be uncomplicated too, being single. Do you think you could take it from a fit young lad like that? He's 21 years younger than me, and there's not an ounce of fat on him. I bet he can fuck for hours!'

'Oh David, don't be silly, it's only a bedtime fantasy, I wouldn't consider doing it for real, any more than you would! Anyway, can you imagine it, I'm only 5'3", how would it look with two strapping guys, both over 6' getting me between them and demanding that I fuck them relentlessly, I'd look like their little sex toy!'

As her mouth slipped over his cock once more, David wasn't so sure. He watched her head rising and falling, her nostrils flaring for air as she sucked him. Suddenly, he imagined that he was Rob, watching this hot wife sucking his young cock and knowing that he was going to fuck her, with her husbands permission, and at the same time! The sexy little cock hungry bitch wanted two cocks fucking her. He knew she could take it, Christ! She was certainly built for it! With that welcoming mouth and hot, wet, cunt. 'Bloody Hell!' he thought, 'I bet she could fuck us both all night!'

That thought pushed him over the edge and he placed his hand on the back of her head, gripping a handful of her shoulder length brown hair, to hold it in place as he let another load go, not caring if his wife swallowed or got sprayed, she just needed to take it!

Emily crawled back up the bed, licking cum from her lips.

'Well, I don't need to ask what you were thinking this time to cause that to happen! Honestly David, can you imagine the reality of letting another man, or, in this case, a boy, getting his cock into me? You'd get so jealous.'

David grunted unconvinced, the idea was starting to appeal to him more and more now that the third party had a name and was real.

Over the next few weeks it became mutually accepted that Rob was joining in their fantasies. The big vibrating dong was now referred to as Rob. 'How's Rob doing in there?' Or 'Rob's ready for your mouth now!' Or 'I think Rob and I are are going to fuck you to a standstill tonight!'

It all added to the excitement, but no further reference was made to it ever becoming a reality. Until the phone call.

***

'Who was on the phone?' Emily asked as David walked into the kitchen.

'It was Ray, Rob's Dad.'

'Really? I thought they were still on holiday!'

'Well, they are, but he called to ask a favour. They have met up with some old friends who have invited them to stay on for a few more days at their villa. The only problem is that Rob needs to come back as planned because his flight can't be changed.

He asked if we could pick Rob up from Bristol airport on Saturday afternoon and bring him home. I said we would, and that he could stay here until they get back.'

'He could stay!' Hearing that, Emily froze at the sink where she was working..

'I know what your thinking David, and it's not going to happen!'

David came up behind her, pressing his cock against her bum as his hands went to her breasts. Nuzzling her neck, he whispered softly in her ear, 'It might be fun to have a little company in the evening, I thought you'd like the idea?'

'You know that I like the idea! But that's our little fantasy, not reality! Besides, I'm 35, he's only just 19! He wouldn't be interested in me!'

'Of course he would, Just look at you!'

'Now stop it David. Behave yourself!' But she was already getting wet at the very idea.

Then a thought hit her. 'How can you pick him up, you won't be home until after six tomorrow. What time does his flight get in?'

'It's due in at 16.10, I thought you could collect him, your Range Rover could do with a run!'

'Well yes, I suppose I could. But don't get any funny ideas!' Emily agreed, feeling slightly set up!

That evening after dinner, David has plied Emily with a few too many wines. He suggested an early night, with a grin and a wink, so half an hour later they were in bed.

'So,' he asked, running his hand up her thigh under the covers, 'Have you thought about what to wear to the airport tomorrow when you collect your hot date?'

'He's not my hot date! Honestly David, you sound as though you really do want to let that boy fuck me, fuck your little loving wife! I mean, really?'

David was silenced for a moment. 'But he was your idea, and it's not like I just want him to fuck you, I want him to fuck you with me. So that you're getting both cocks. I want you to have that, we are only considering Rob because he was the one that you had in mind. I'm right, aren't I?'

'Well yes, but ...'

'No 'buts' my love. I'm sure we would never have done anything about it normally, but here we are, handed the opportunity on a plate!' Now at least let's play along with the fantasy idea, with it being an option. If you decide against it, I'll accept it, no pressure. Agreed?'

Emily was silent. This was just what she needed. She really wanted young Rob's cock to fulfil her erotic dreams, but she needed it to be her husband that pushed her into it!

'OK then, we'll play the game for now, if it turns you on, but it's not going to happen for real!'

'Great! Then let's think about what you should wear to collect him, something sexy, but not too obvious!'

He ran through a selection of outfits that appealed to him, but he'd become so excited as his mind worked overtime that he ended up giving her a quick, hard fucking. As he finished, Emily knew exactly what had caused this renewed vigour!

***

The next day, after a late lunch, Emily went up to change into the outfit that David had chosen, with her agreement, for the collection of Rob. She slipped on a her black lace Brazilian knickers with matching bra, then rolled the lace top, dark hold up stockings over her legs, pulled on a short back and white 'dog tooth check' woollen skirt. Emily pondered for a few moments, then removed the bra before pulling a tight, thin black V neck sweater over her head. She cupped her pert breasts and bounced them under the thin fabric. 'Perfect!' She said quietly, 'He'll enjoy seeing them jiggling about on the bumpier roads!' Satisfied with the result, she zipped herself into a pair of black leather 'knee scraper' high heel boots. Not ideal for driving in, she knew, but these had to be dual purpose. The Range Rover was automatic anyway, so it was no real problem. She grabbed her handbag and went out to the car. Settling in, she raised her backside a little to pull the skirt up to give herself more comfort. Once settled, she set off on the drive to Bristol airport, which would take about an hour going north on the M5.

Fifteen minutes later, she felt a concern that something might be wrong with her car as she passed a truck. The driver tooted at her, then flashed his headlights. Emily checked the dash, everything seemed OK? Five minutes later, the same thing happened again, although this time, checking her mirror, she noticed the driver hold his hand to his windscreen and giving her a 'thumbs up'. Perplexed, she checked around again, then her eyes saw her legs and suddenly it all made sense! She had been a bit over zealous when she had pulled her skirt up! She knew that she had great legs, but now they were on display to their full advantage, with her stocking tops in evidence. She realised that with their height advantage, truck drivers could look down as she passed and get a good eyeful. The dirty sods!

As she approached the next truck, she slowed down a little to pass more slowly, and pulled her skirt up a little more, revealing a little bare flesh above her stockings. 'This is fun!' she thought, as she received another great reaction. She made a mental note to sort her skirt out before Rob got in!

By the time she was approaching the airport she was already feeling aroused by her teasing. Then the hands free cut in, disturbing her thoughts. It was Rob.

'Hi Emily, I'm here, just waiting for my bag.'

'Hi darling, I'll be there in ten, just wait at the pick up point, if I don't see you, I'll just drive around until you appear, I'm in the Range Rover.'

'Great, thanks Emily, see you soon then!'

Emily slowed to let a bit of time pass, and eased her skirt down as much as possible, but noting with annoyance that it was still obvious that she was wearing stockings. 'Bloody Dave!' she thought, nothing too obvious he'd said. Too late to do anything about it now though!

On the second run past of the pick up point she spotted Rob and her heart gave a little leap. He was looking very fit and tanned, and still wearing clothes suited to a warmer climate as returning tourists often do, as though two weeks in the sun can wipe all memory of the UK climate!

He gave her a big grin and a wave as he stepped forward, dumping his bag on the back seat before climbing in next to her.

'Hi Rob, good trip? You're looking very tanned and fit!'

'Thanks Emily! You not looking too bad yourself! Thanks so much for this, it's so good of you both!'

They continued to chat as she drove back. Rob had moved the seat back to accommodate his long legs and reclined it a little, settling down with his phone in his hand. Emily wasn't sure, but she felt that from his vantage point slightly behind her peripheral vision, he was slyly looking at her legs, then, watching the movement of his phone, she felt sure that he was filming them.

'Oh God,' she thought, 'Is he going to look at those later and jack off to the pictures?!'

Then, with a faint smile on her lips, she thought, 'Not if I have anything to do with it, I'm sure we can do better than that!'

'So Rob, how was the holiday? Did you meet up with any nice girls out there?'

Rob shifted uncomfortably. 'Not really Emily, there were a few around, but to be honest, I'm not very confident with chat up lines, I always seem to dry up, not knowing what to say next.'

'Really, you surprise me! You can chat to me just fine?'

'Yes, but you're married, and I'm not trying to chat you up, more's the pity! If you were single, I would, but then I'd mess it up!'

'Silly boy, I'm 16 years older than you!'

'Yeah, well, I'm not sure that matters, you are definitely my type regardless of age difference!'

Emily laughed nervously, 'I'm not going to ask what 'your type' is!' And then quickly changed the subject.

'We're having a bolognese for dinner tonight, is that OK with you?'

'Perfect, lovely!' Rob replied, thinking to himself, 'And for dessert, I'd like to bang your brains out!'

He needed to stop this. He was aware that his cock was hard now, he needed to keep it covered. But he couldn't help but keep stealing glances down at those perfect sexy legs.

For the rest of the journey home, Emily's mind was focused on the fact that Rob had said that she was 'definitely his type' so she felt pretty sure that he would be up for it tonight as long as he didn't have a problem sharing her with David. Well, that was going to be for David to tackle, as well as 'persuading' her to go through with it!

Once off the motorway, the route took them down a series of rough country lanes. As the car bounced over the ruts and potholes, Rob eyes were drawn to her breasts, which bounced and jiggled tantalisingly under the tight thin material. He could tell that she was also enjoying the sensation as he could make out the shape of her erect nipples poking against the fabric, making him wonder if hitting some of the bumps and hollows wasn't deliberate! 'Oh my poor aching cock!' Thought Rob as he resisted the temptation to reach out and support them for her!

As they arrived home, she was surprised to find that David's car was already in the drive, he was back earlier that expected!

As Emily switched off the Range Rover, Rob jumped out and dashed around to the drivers door to open it for her.

'Thank you Rob! What a gentleman.'

Then 'the gentleman' felt his cock stiffen as he watched the delicious booted legs part as she slid out, her skirt clinging to the seat and being hiked up revealing very clearly that was wearing stockings! Poor Rob could hardly stand up straight as he retrieved his bag from the back seat!

Once indoors, they were greeted by David, who informed them that dinner was prepared and ready whenever they wanted it. After pouring them all a drink and having a quick chat, Emily suggested that David show Rob up to his room. When he David came down, he cuddled up behind Emily, informing her that Rob was going to shower and change before dinner.

'So, how was the journey,' he asked, cupping her breasts through the her thin sweater.

'Fine, hardly any traffic at all, so an easy run!'

'I wasn't referring to the traffic, darling, I meant with Rob, do you think he's interested?'

'David! Are you serious about this?? You are aren't you, you really want me to take you both on!'

'Fuck Yes! I'm serious! The idea of it is such a turn on, you know you'd love it too!'

'Maybe, but it just doesn't seem right, I don't know David, I'm feeling very nervous about it!'

'Well, let's make a decision later, have another glass of wine while we're waiting for Rob, then I'll dish up.'

***

After the meal, David directed Rob through to the lounge, before returning to the kitchen where he came up behind Emily. Slipping his arms around her waist, he whispered in her ear.

'Leave this to me. You go up and get ready and I'll tell Rob what we have in mind, I'll pop up and let you know what he says!'

Emily wavered for a few seconds as the reality of decision time hit her.

'Oh God David, you really want me to do this don't you! I feel so nervous, despite the amount of wine that you've been plying me with! But, OK then, if you're 100% sure, go and speak to him. I'll go and take a quick bath.'

Emily, satisfied that she could blame the wine if it all went wrong, punched the air with excitement as she disappeared upstairs to prepare herself for her naughty evening.

Meanwhile, David joined Rob in the lounge. They chatted casually for a few minutes as David pondered on how to introduce the idea to Rob. While it was all a forgone conclusion in fantasy, the reality was a little more daunting.

'Rob, Emily told me that when you were chatting on the way back from the airport, you mentioned to her that she was 'definitely your type.'

'Yes but ...'

David held up his hand to stop him

'Please, let me finish Rob. It so happens that she feels the same way about you, and I'm telling you this in strict confidence, we have fantasised about a threesome, you know, with Emily taking two cocks.'

Ron's mouth fell open in shock as David continued.

'I think you know where this is going Rob, so how would you feel about joining us tonight, you know, to fuck Emily with me?'

'But, well yes, Fuck! I'd love to. But she's your wife, I mean, Wow, are you sure?' Is she sure?'

'Oh yes, we're both sure, in fact she's upstairs taking a bath in readiness as we speak, waiting for me to go up and give her your answer? So, what shall I tell her?'

LEATBT
LEATBT
511 Followers
12