Willing Persuasion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Wow David, this is all a bit of a shock really! But yes, if you're both sure that it's what you want, yes, I'm definitely up for it'

'Great! Let me pour us a brandy each to celebrate, then I'll go up and let her know!'

David handed Rob his brandy then headed upstairs to give Emily the good news, leaving Rob, still slightly stunned, sat in the lounge.

Rob was aware that his cock had stiffened and was gently rubbing it through his shorts. Looking down, he said quietly to his cock, 'Who's a lucky boy then, after all this time dreaming about it, you're about to be buried in Emily's hot little pussy tonight!

Meanwhile, upstairs, David found Emily sitting on the bed, nervously awaiting news! She looked down at the floor, shyly, as she enquired 'Have you asked him?'

'Oh yes! It looks as though you're going to have a busy night tonight my love, with two hard cocks to take care of!'

'Oh my God David, you've really done it! You asked a young lad to fuck me! Oh my God!'

Emily leaned back on the bed, slowly spreading her legs wide. 'In that case darling, you'd better come and check that I haven't missed anywhere when I shaved!'

David knew this game well, he got on his knees and ran his tongue all around her smooth wet pussy. 'Perfect!' He assured her, 'I bet it's not going too look so neat by the morning!' He stood back up. 'Shall I go and get him?'

'No, No, not yet! I want to put something on and prepare myself first. Go and join him, I'll come down when I'm ready!'

Alone again, Emily started her preparations. She had already decided just how she wanted to appear. After all, if she was going to have two hard cocks to satisfy, it was worth making the effort for. She wanted to ensure that she looked worthy of a good, prolonged fucking! After applying a little seductive eye make up to emphasise her green eyes, and a glossy lipstick, she slipped on her black, lace top stockings and suspender belt. Black lace Brazilian knickers next, worn over the suspender belt, knowing that the knickers would be removed long before the stockings! Then the soft black, front fastening lace bra. Then the boots. She slid her legs into a pair of soft, black leather, stiletto heeled, thigh high boots. Zipping them up, she checked herself in the mirror, thinking, 'If this look doesn't get their juices flowing, there's no hope!'

She added a pair of long, dangly diamond earrings, followed by a quick application of perfume. To finish off, she wrapped a slinky, black satin dressing gown around herself and tied the waist. Emily then checked the bedroom, took a deep breath and set off, her stomach full of butterflies, downstairs.

David and Rob waited to see her appear as they heard the click-clack of heels on the wooden hall floor.

As she appeared, Rob felt his cock swell as soon as he noticed that she was still wearing boots under her silk gown, hoping and preying that there would be more sexy items concealed underneath.

'Well boys, how do I look? Am I still 'Your sort' Rob?' She asked, causing his face to redden.

David and Rob both stood up. David moved behind her and whispered in her ear,

'You look fantastic darling!' Then, a little louder, 'I think you should give our guest a welcoming kiss, don't you Rob? Come on.' He beckoned to Rob. 'Move closer, she won't bite!'

Emily pushed her bum back against David as Rob moved forward nervously. She could feel that David was already hard and ground her bum slowly, from side to side, against his cock. She placed her hands on Rob's shoulders and their faces drew closer.

'Hello lover! You've been wanting this for a long while, haven't you? You'd better come and kiss me then, come on, don't be shy!' she said, moving her lips on to the young boy's. As Rob started kissing Emily, she felt David slowly loosening the tie that held her gown closed. He eased it over her shoulders, and Emily, still sucking on Rob's tongue, dropped her arms to allow the gown to slip to the floor. Rob looked down and when he saw what she was wearing, he could have shot his load on the spot! 'Oh Wow, Emily, Oh Fuck! You look amazing!'

'Thank you Rob, we're glad that you approve aren't we husband! Now, this is getting a little one sided, why don't the pair of you show me how much you like me, come on boys, it's rude to keep a lady waiting, let's see what you have for me!'

Emily knelt between them as they quickly started to strip. Her hands took over from Rob's as he fumbled to undo his shorts. She let them fall to the floor as her hand ran gently over the outline of his cock beneath his jockeys. His cock hardened, stretching the elastic waist band away from his body.

'Oh Rob, what have you got for me in here my darling?'

She reached in the gap at the top with one hand and gently took hold of his cock.

'Oh my God Rob!' She gasped as she felt the girth. 'What a beautiful young cock! Look David, it's even bigger than yours sweetheart! Are you sure you want me to have all this?'

David watched excitedly without comment as his wife slowly wrapped her lips around the teenagers rigid erection. He did feel a pang of jealousy as she started to suck on it, but this was what he wanted, to see her getting more cock!

As he moved along side Rob, Emily reached out to take his cock in her other hand.

She pulled her mouth from Rob's cock and slide it over her husbands. She started busily sucking, her head going from one cock to the other, uttering little moans of pleasure as Rob and her husband looked down with a lusty fascination.

'Oh my God!' She panted, breathlessly, as, with a cock in each hand, she slowly massaged them.

'This is so outrageous! I can't believe I'm actually doing this!'

'I think you boys had better take me up to that big bed upstairs and show me what you can do with these! Do you think I deserve that?'

'Don't worry love.' David assured her.' You are definitely going to find out what these can do! You're going to get exactly what you deserve tonight, the fucking of your life! Don't you agree Rob?'

'Oh Fuck Yeah! Can't wait, let's get up there!'

Emily shimmied up the stairs slowly, followed by her two naked lovers with their combined 15 inches of rampant hard cock.

Once in the bedroom, they closed in on her.

'Just look at the sexy little minx! Take that bra off Rob! Get her tits out!' David instructed, while hooking his thumbs at the sides of her knickers and starting to ease them down. 'Let's get her ready for some action!'

'Ooh, So masterful!' Emily giggled, as she was placed in the middle of the bed on her back. David opened her legs and his mouth moved in on her pussy as Rob gently groped her breasts, as he had been dying to do since the journey home! He lowered his mouth over them, pulling at each hard nipple with his lips.

Emily took hold of Rob's cock and found herself fascinated by the very long foreskin which still covered most of his helmet even though he was fully erect, she loved the way that just the tip was exposed. Cupping his shaven balls, she pulled him closer, taking him in her mouth as David continued to work his tongue, enthusiastically in to her pussy.

Rob looked down at Emily in disbelief. The main subject of his desires, the main image held in his head while jacking off. now had her tongue exploring his cock as she fondled his tight balls. He loved the way her sparking earrings swayed back and forth, catching the light as her head bobbed over his cock.

Emily sucked him in as far as she could manage and felt him slowly starting to fuck her mouth. She could easily tell that his cock was thicker than David's seven inches as well as being in inch or so longer, but it was still that odd foreskin that fascinated her!

She pulled his cock from her mouth and started to play with his foreskin with her tongue, gently easing the tip around the rim. Using her fingers to lift it, she managed to slip the tip of her tongue between his dome and the foreskin. Gently at first, she eased more of her pointed tongue in, sending Rob into spasms of ecstasy as he looked on in amazement, watching the outline of her tongue moving around beneath the skin.

Her concentration was broken by her husband suggesting to Rob that it was time for him to come and taste the 'honey pot' before they started fucking it!

In a daze, Rob pulled away from her mouth. She looked up it him with her vivid green eyes, briefly raised her eyebrows and gave him a saucy wink before he moved down to take his position between her legs.

He slid his hands under the cheeks of her bum, lifting her to his face. His mouth moved onto her pussy, and he soon had his tongue exploring her warm, soft depths. Emily looked down excitedly as this young, blond, blue eyed boy looked back at her from over her mound with his tongue buried inside her. She close her thighs, trapping his head between her stockings tops and worked her pussy against his soft, young, captive face. He was now now her pussy prisoner!

David watched intently as Rob immersed himself in his wife's pussy. Finally he called a halt and told Emily to turn round and kneel.

'Come on Rob, time to slide your cock into her!' Rob eagerly positioned himself behind Emily, who was now kneeling expectantly on all fours. Looking down at her lovely round arse framed perfectly by the suspender belt and stockings, and her lovely legs in those sexy thigh boots, he was more than ready to slide his pulsing cock right up her hot cunt.

David then surprised him by reaching down and taking hold off his cock!

'You don't mind if I'm the one who actually puts in do you Rob? What with her being my wife and all that! No come backs then, you see!'

Rob nodded his consent, but felt slightly uncomfortable as David took his time, his hand slowly wanking him as his cock was guided to her slit. He decided not to question it, after all, he was about to fuck this man's hot wife!

'Are you ready for this darling? One nice big teenage cock to fill you up, just like you dreamt of!'

With that, Emily felt the taboo thrill of Rob's young thick cock sliding slowly into her pussy for the first time! Rob was easing it in, inch by inch as he felt her warm, wet, silky tunnel close in welcome around his cock. He fucked her gently, going deeper with each forward thrust, and enjoying hearing her groan appreciatively each time she took more of his length. He looked down to watch his cock slowly filling her. 'Finally!' He thought. 'I'm finally nailing Dave's hot little wife, and she's loving it!'

David meanwhile had scrambled round to kneel in front her, offering his hairy seven inches to her lips. Emily opened her mouth invitingly, but her husband took his cock away and slapped it on her forehead a couple of times. 'Are you ready for this?' He asked, 'Your first spit roasting?'

'Yes!' Emily panted, as Rob pumped his cock into her. 'Oh God Yess!'

David fed his cock between her waiting red lips, not giving her the chance to suck on it, he began to fuck her mouth.

'There you go then, at last! My dirty little wife on her hands and knees taking two cocks! Horny little bitch, you're loving it aren't you?'

Emily could only grunt in agreement as the two cocks 'see-sawed' into her.

They fucked her steadily for a few minutes before David had an idea. Pulling out of her mouth, he moved beneath his wife so that his head was directly below her parted thighs. He felt her hand on his cock as she lowered her mouth hungrily over it once more.

'I've gotta see your hot little cunt being fucked!' He murmured.

He watched intently as Rob's thick glistening cock kept burying itself in his wife, just inches above him. He could hear the wonderful squishing sounds as it was pumping in and out of her, mercilessly, like a piston. Young Rob was certainly giving her a good fucking, it was no less than she deserves, he thought with satisfaction.

Emily, meanwhile was in seventh heaven! Young Rob was giving her more cock than she could have dreamt of, and her mouth was full of her husbands cock. She knew that she had an orgasm building and wanted to cum over Rob's cock before they switched.

Rob felt that his balls were about to burst. Having his cock firmly rooted in his sex idol, especially as she was happily married (very happily at this moment, he thought, wryly) was more than he had dare hope for. She had been the cause of a lot of his cum to be spilt in the past, but this time he was going to make sure she got every last drop! His thoughts, and the sound of her bum slapping against his body every time he bottomed out were getting to much for him. Time to let her have it!

Gripping her hips, he started to fuck her as hard as he could. He felt the sap rising, but then another strange sensation. It suddenly dawned on him that David, who had been busily licking around her pussy and flicking her clit with his tongue, now had his tongue on his balls as he was fucking his wife! He felt Emily start to shudder in her own orgasm and he couldn't hold back. His cock started to gush the hot contents of his balls up her tight juicy cunt, His hands went to her shoulders, pulling her back onto his cock with each spurt, getting it as deep as he could. It took six hard jets to empty his balls into her.

Emily collapsed, breathlessly over her husband as Rob pulled out, showering David's face with their combined juices. David, unperturbed, went straight in with his mouth, eagerly cleaning her pussy in readiness. She was to get no rest though!

Highly aroused by the fucking he had just seen her getting, David quickly positioned himself behind her, Taking Rob's place. He pulled her back into a kneeling position, and shoved his cock straight up her, feeling the soggy heat left by the friction of Rob's cock, and his cum load, only a minute ago.

'Fucking hell Rob!' He called, triumphantly, over his wife's back. 'You've pumped a few pints up here by the feel of it!' He started to fuck his own cock into his wife.

'Never mind love, there's plenty more to come!'

As he fucked away at his wife, he saw Rob move his cock to Emily's mouth once more.

'That's it Em, clean him up and get him ready again. Busy night for you, dirty little bitch! You're going to get more cock than you ever dreamt of tonight!'

As David humped away at his wife's pussy, she did clean Rob up, getting her tongue around every inch of his cock and balls until he was fully erect again. Her head continued to bob over his cock as her husband let out a deep groan and added his hot cum load to mix with Rob's deep in her pussy.

David then moved up the bed and positioned himself alongside them, watching in fascination as his wife continued to suck on Rob's eight inch cock. This was not something husbands normally get to see, he thought, enjoying the hot spectacle before him.

David then asked if they would like a coffee, so that they could have a bit of a break. When he pushed the door open and carried the tray in, he found Rob standing with his cock firmly buried in Emily as she hung, with her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. Rob's hands were taking her weight under the back of her thighs as he bounced her up and down on his cock.

'Some break!' David laughed, placing the tray on the floor. He stepped behind Emily and helped take her weight by gripping her bum, not that there was much weight to take, she was very trim anyway and Rob's cock was supporting most of her!

'Come on Rob, let's have a turn!' He lifted his wife from Rib's cock, pulled her towards him a little, then impaled her on his own cock as she continued to cling to Rob. They past her between them a few times before David had a better idea. While she was resting on Rob's cock, he nuzzled his own against her arse ring, slowly feeling it giving him access. As Rob started to move her again, David's cock slid in and Emily was firmly embedded on them both. The boys managed to synchronise their rhythm so that she was trapped between them bouncing on both cocks. Emily had shuddered to a climax twice and had become as limp as a rag doll by the time Rob and her husband had both emptied their balls up her once more, before dumping her back on the bed.

A few hours later, the guys had fucked her relentlessly, although their balls were drained now and they felt that with each cumming they were just puffing dust!

David finished off by impatiently telling Rob to stop fucking his wife for a moment. He slid his cock up her arse and gave Rob the go ahead to continue. A thought then stuck him. If his old mate Sam was here, the three of them could make his hot little wife watertight! This new thought spurred him on, causing him to dump his final few spurts deep inside as she continued to lean over Rob, riding his cock with continued enthusiasm. The sensation of feeling Rob inside his wife as he rode her arse, and the vision of Sam fucking her mouth had quickly tipped him over the edge!

A while later, David had collapsed and was falling asleep as Emily once more took Rob in her mouth. Without the urgency now, she could leisurely suck and caress his big young cock. As Rob looked down lovingly, she once again had her tongue exploring his dome beneath that long foreskin. Gently working her tongue and wanking him slowly, Rob felt his balls slowly filling again, although she had managed to keep him hard all night. Emily kept building up the speed and then slowed right down again as she sensed him getting to the point of no return.

Rob, was in no hurry either, he was very happy to relax and watch this hot, sexy little wife attending to his cock, she was obviously loving it! He held back and held back, but knew he wanted to surprise her. As he watched her, her eyes closed and that hot mouth and tongue continued gently working on him. He knew he was ready. He let go without warning, a few jets shot into her mouth, then, as she flinched in surprise, a few more ropes streaked across her face. He thought he'd never seen her looking hotter!

Later, Rob looked across at the bedside clock, it was just after 3am. David was snoring gently with Emily on her side, cuddled up next to him, still in her stockings and boots. Rob, who was spooning Emily, ran his hands slowly over her hips and shifted slightly. He wasn't feeling tired, he was happy that he still had a good few inches of lazy cock buried in her pussy as she slept. David could snore, Emily could sleep. He very gently moved inside her, knowing that for him, the night wasn't over. He smugly thought that he was going to enjoy the next few days here!

TBC

12