All Comments on 'Willing Slave, Unwilling Master Ch. 14'

by LifeonVil

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Worth the wait

Very good ending. I mean, we all knew it was coming, but it was great nonetheless. Hopefully you will have time to write more stories. Like some shorts on Roses's sisters with their new owners, how Mr. X found Lucy, or even a story in an entirely different setting. You seem to have a combination of both skill and imagination, so hope you continue.

tjb50caltjb50calalmost 5 years ago
great story

sad it's over, but good ending, spelling and grammar need lot's of work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It was such a cute story.

It was pretty good work.

charmscalecharmscalealmost 5 years ago
Future stories

Will you need an editor for future stories? I'd love to help you with your grammar and spelling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well Done!

Sci-Fi typically is not a genre read here on Lit, however I'm so glad I stumbled upon this thread. I really enjoyed your work (less the errors mentioned in other comments). Creative and compelling. If you massaged the story a bit more, and worked with a good editor, I think this would have commercial success.

I definitely would be interested in reading more from you in the future. Thanks for posting!

ThitabeThitabealmost 5 years ago
Great Story

I know this is the end of this story, but I also noticed that you ended the story with Dan asking Rose is she was ready for a new adventure, so I'm hoping that means that there will be a new story/adventure with Dan and his friends and Rose with her sisters while they away at college.

AngelRaguelAngelRaguelalmost 5 years ago
Beautifully Wrapped

This was an amazing story! I have been reading it since your first chapter went live. Well done!

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 5 years ago
That was wonderful!

Three years in the making. It is quite an accomplishment to finish a story so long in the making. And it was very satisfying and true to the characters you created in 2016. Thank you very much. I hope you have more stories to share in the future.

OmbroneOmbronealmost 5 years ago

Very sad that this is the last chapter, I loved your story.

I hope you will write more, maybe about Rose sisters or Lucy.

Very good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I'm very happy with this story! It's been a great time reading it. But now it makes me want to read more stories about this universe. And maybe more of Dan and Rose

TJSkywindTJSkywindalmost 5 years ago
Nice ending

I have mixed feelings about slavery, but Lower Vil aren't humans, so...

Anyway. Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

DarthpimpDarthpimpalmost 5 years ago
A fitting end

I love this story, and have been reading it since it was 4 chapters long I think. You never shied away from erotic content, and didn’t fall into the trap of including some in every chapter that some writers fall into. I would love to see you continue writing, either in this universe or another new idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

This was such a wonderful story, specially on a platform like this. I usually stay away from sci-fi but this one was amazing with a perfect balance of every element. I really wish you write more about all the sisters. Please continue and let us know more about their lives. I deeply hope you contine writing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awww, so sweet

I didn't expect anything like that when I started reading this, but it's probably my favourite one, together with Keeping a Kitsune.

Rose was so cute and innocent and sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bravo

I started reading this 3 years ago, to think it’s come all this way is truly amazing, it’s been quite an adventure, and I hope to see this continued at some time.

On a similar note, I’d highly, highly suggest creating a discord server for this, I’ve seen it done before and it’s a great way for new and old fans of the story, and most importantly, the author, to keep in touch and discuss things.

I’ll be keeping an eye out for more, & once again, thank you LifeonVil, for creating this wonderful masterpiece.

MashivanMashivanover 4 years ago

Totally needed that happy ending, so deserved

Horseman68Horseman68over 4 years ago
Simply A Little Masterpiece.

This story has been one of the most enjoyable and absorbing that I have read on this site. With Rose being one of the most endearing creations (“My master likes me to be disobedient!”) to be found. Like others, would relish more of these characters in a follow-on; but if not, more from this author. Many bravos and thanks for the pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Beautiful

Wonderful end. If I was as skilled as you I could write a novel on how great this story was.

You created a wonderful environment and you wrapped it up beautifully. I disagree with the others who say that this story needs a sequel as I think the ending was great and is perfect as is.

That being said please do not stop writing. Even if you never post here again or I fail to come across another work of yours I hope others get to experience the grip your writing had on me. It has been long since I was moved by a story in such a way.

The world will be made a little bit more beautiful by every person who gets to experience your literary genius.

Thank you for this marvel of a story,

Skald.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellently done!

I have a particular fetish for the reluctan6,benevolent Dom/Domme, dqting back to the first erotic story I ever read. This series has been an unexpectedly great twist on that particular trope, well written and paced, and I'm glad you wrote it and made it available to us humble cheapskates!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
When is the novel coming out?

Too many words of praise to say. This story has been so well written that I want to read more. The rich environment and complex social structure makes me want explore more of the people and culture of the Vil and Lower Vil. Plus the story line was gripping - I couldn’t read fast enough to find out what was going to happen. I would happily pay for and read an entire trilogy (or more) about these people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great

Very nice story.

For a spanking/slavery fetishist, the setup could have been milked for more fodder. Maybe that universe can develop into a framework for diverse stories like Lurking Dragon’s Penitatas one did :-)

As a general sci-fi story, the result had the right tempo, and had me glued to my screen until totally inappropriate late times so much I couldn’t stop reading “just a little bit more”.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing

So disappointed this is the end that I dont even wanna read the last chapter :/ not just hot as hell and sexy but a really interesting story. Please write more, I would buy this book

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing

This is the third time I've read this story and it's still one of the best storier I've read. Believe me, I read a lot.

I hope you'll write more in the future, not particularly this story, but just in general. I'd definitely buy a book

Ravey19Ravey19almost 4 years ago
Great Story

This is a very enjoyable story with a great deal of plotting and narrative throughout. 5 stars all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can any one suggest more such reads

I lived the story and want more such stories so please suggest me more of the stories on literotica which are of this genres

JayMcKJayMcKover 3 years ago

that was great, ony found the series a couple of days ago and i was hooked. thank you for a wonderful story.

I've followed you and look forward to seeing what's next

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was a fantastic story!

eragon43eragon43about 3 years ago

Just read the whole story in half a day. My god I can’t get enough of it. Your writing is excellent and and as far as I know the story is completely original. Well done!

EZUpperEZUpperabout 3 years ago
Loved it

Sci-fi erotica is very rarely my thing but I got hooked and binge read this in a day, so engaging and exciting. I really appreciated how neat everything worked out from the number of Rose's sisters and Dan's friends to the unexpected way Dan used the taser. And I loved the Alex Rider meets Old Man's War vibe to the setting and narrative

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My 2 cents

I loved the story. I hope you are thinking of a new story to tell. Thanks for your time and your imagination.

kvalentinekvalentinealmost 3 years ago

I started reading this series a few years ago when it was half-finished, and gave up on it during a long delay between chapters. At the time, I thought it was an interesting perspective into understanding submissiveness, but thought it might be overplaying it. Coming back to the story after its been completed, and reading it from start to conclusion, I can say I really appreciate what the author has done with it. Both Dan and Rose grow a great deal over the story, and it isn't simply a matter of one learning that other was right all along and that they need to change their perspective, but rather that they both must adapt and grow. Rose grows by realizing there is more to life than blind obedience and Dan grows by realizing that some of his assumptions were incorrect and that he has to meet Rose half way.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 3 years ago

Just found this and read it straight through. Thank you for sharing your art with us and I hope you keep writing, this is some really good sci-fi!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for starting and finishing this piece. You're the real MVP.

AtemporaldualityAtemporaldualityover 2 years ago

This is a great story. Very unique. What I really enjoyed was how the bdsm was viewed through an optic of fun, trust, and love.

This was a beautiful adventure story to read….

To the author, thank you for being a ray of hope online. I am sharing this amongst friends. Glad I stumbled upon it.

Sorry, I am going to ramble for a bit, but this story struct a chord with me on a lazy Sunday afternoon. I got my partner to start reading this, so she is snuggled next to me reading earlier chapters while trying to chew at her fingernail, a habit she has always had when she is concentration.

So pardon this rambling mess below. But gosh I loved this story <3

I have been a kinkster for years, many of my friends, are and we are part of the sex positive scene in NYC, which is a amalgamation of diferent folks who are in the BDSM, some polyamorous, many gender-fluidity, LGBT+, etc

We have a lot of public and more private get togethers. But actually spend more time out of the bedroom as our dynamic groups actually enjoy doing fun stuff together, and the focus is less on the sex.

The basic core principles we all agree are respecting each other’s experience, being responsible for our own experience, everything must be consensual, and we look out for one another.

It is liberating to be around people who enjoy bdsm, but it isn’t dark or macabre. Actually, I will only wear fun and colorful outfits and so will my partner and our friends.

This story reminds me of us, my chosen family, our larger tribe of misfits, the antics we get into aren’t as dangerous as this, but the love and playfulness is.

Many do not understand D/s dynamics or how to keep a health relationship going.

I grew up in the southeast of america. Isolated in a pretty intolerant area. I grew up pretty alone as I am a academic/nerdcore, I have always enjoyed learning, and value experience over materialism, but I was alone. A young man floating around the world on his own little ship.

I am a guy who has read Doris Lessing and I am a firm believer in equality of all people. I am against abuse, manipulation, forcing my opinion others, or taking away an individual’s right to chose or think. I hate slut shaming. Etc

But until I moved to a better area and met my immortal beloved, my ideology and views were untested and academic

So when I met a woman who is now the love of my life. I had no idea how fun life can truly be. She is far above my equal, and we explore power exchanges in private.

At first, I didn’t understand that some men and women DO really enjoy consensual domination, submissiveness, impact play bondage, roleplaying punishment and work fantasies non-consenual scenes.

I had no idea I would like to act dominate and craft scenes for a partner. I didn’t realize through my idealism, that I had always been very aggressive and would have enjoyed this play before. And exploring

My immortal beloved is far more intelligent and attractive than I am. I am under no illusions of who is actually being lead around on the leash, even when she is wearing a collar and bound by in shibari rope weaves I’ve learned.

I learned I enjoyed dominating my partner consensually, but I also learned that I far more love when my love is naughty than I do in punishing her.

Many heterosexual men wish to control their female partners, to be the leader, the decision-maker, and pretend to be these towering figures ignoring the fact that if their wife didn’t enjoy seeing her husband being so satisfied, then they wouldn’t be so smug.

I can’t stress enough how amazing life is when you have an accomplice, a co-creative, co-producer, and truly let your partner have the liberty to chose you. When you do, and you value honesty bu cherish/protect your partner’s emotion vulnerability and self-esteem… life is actually a big theater production.

The illusion of control of others is just that. I don’t care what authoritarian area you live in, nobody can control you (well except for situations like in this story and violations of civil liberty)

life does not have to be a grueling, hateful place where we try to fool ourselves that we need to control others actions, to hide abusiveness by calling it “protection.”

when your spanking them.

We enjoy our relationship, we love our huge friend circle, and I can say I discovered a partner who wished to be a bubble of happiness with me in this world of despair.

We are lucky. We are very happy and we support each other. nobody has a perfect life, struggle is part of life, but when you have a partner, a family and a community supporting you… life is actually

~AD

p.s. Our group is radically inclusive, we invite interesting people to come hang out all the time. That is not a come-on, truly, I mean we really like to meet creators, thinkers, and do-ers like you,

If you are ever in our area write to us here. My partner and I would love to meet you the author drink or dinner. Again, not “making a pass”

Maybe meet our tribe too. if you have partner is welcome to, of course.

Dunno, sorry, if that is a bit much. I know how important online anonymity is and we totally respect that as well. So no worries, but your story was amazing.

We wish you have more! We’d buy the hardcover!

:-)

OpenWordsOpenWordsover 2 years ago

That was incredible well written and heart warming.

2Reader2Readerabout 2 years ago

Last two chapters have really blew the whole story up for me. It was so easy to read and fall into imagery but this last one mostly has killed all of that. You started dragging out every movement and every thought. It’s hard to read so much unnecessary stuff. R went a week or two before getting any kind sick when with D but one day maybe two back in compound she already about to croak. I think stuff like that is what has turned me off of the story. Last chapter or two seem like a completely different story. Almost like a new author has taken over to finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

this was really nice, and a bit of interesting perspective. fairly cohesive, decent pacing , and i quite liked the particular scifi setup. having half the earth blasted to death, greed, war and wormholes- fairly believable course of events. and you didnt just plot/info dump, you waited until it was meanigful context for your already extablished world to elaborate. nice.

AviciaAviciaabout 2 years ago

Thank you. I can imagine that story as a made for TV movie on SyFy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellently written, one of my all time favourite stories, this deserves to be made into a TV / web series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done! Wish that the entire story was written the way the last couple of chapters were done. Those little snippet chapters are annoying. I'm glad that I found the story after it was completed, to often someone starts an interesting story but never finishes it. I see that the author hasn't done any more stories in a while now, that's a shame. He has potential as a writer and a story line that could be followed up on and even expanded. AUTHOR we want more, sit down and continue the story.

Anony Mous

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

[22.07.22]

Excellent series and very addicting, so glad I got here when it was compleat.

11/10 Collars!!!!!

Burning_HereticBurning_Hereticover 1 year ago

A lovely story. Thank you for sharing it.

SniperkingSniperkingover 1 year ago

thank you for the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the story. Kinda want to see spin offs of Dan's friends adjusting to having Vils in their lives

202GE202GE9 months ago

This sci-fi tale was wrapped in conflicting emotions with a lot of nuance and character development hidden beneath the plot. The story was simple but the emotions were genuine. It ended happily and with love. Thanks so much for sharing this story with us. 5/5

HunnamHunnam8 months ago

Absolutely loved this story. It's a shame this was the final chapter, but every story has to end at some point. Maybe spinoffs in the future?

My one and only criticism is that you could do with a better proof reader than whoever has been helping you because there's a number of mistakes that kept confusing me until I realised the wrong word had been used. For example there was a point you typed mouth instead of month.

Five stars

Aussie1951Aussie195120 days ago

I completely agree with Hunnam comments. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLifeonVil@LifeonVil
I’ve decided to use this space to collect some of my favourite quotes from stories I find on lit. "I know that bagels won't make up for incest, but that's all I had to work with currently." -Son_of_Battles