All Comments on 'Willing to do anything'

by LittlestSissy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
JD2100JD21009 months ago

so hot please continue I was so rock hard reading this.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies9 months ago

This story is hot to read about, but not so much when it happens! When I was younger, I was forced to suck cock while others watched. It was a very scary, humiliating moment. I cried all the way through it. This story reminded me of that.

SuckergurlSuckergurl9 months ago

Michaelfantasies, I am so sorry to hear that, I hope you have been able to get over it. little sissy I love this story I wish I could be nate mmm, please write more soon,5*, it's so sad these days that things happen but they do,no matter what anyone writes somebody is going to be upset or reminded

SouperKev777SouperKev7779 months ago

Very erotic keep it going.

SissywithabeardSissywithabeard9 months ago

Please makes more parts of thiss!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hot beginning and very promising. That said also a bit too extreme for me. Being a Dom is not the same as being an asshole, and Barry seems to handily cross that line. I also don't like public humiliation at all.

But hey, it's not about what I like it's what you like to write about. Still if you're willing to hear out suggestions, I think Nate deserves it, for now. He was an asshole and blew off all his friends (and not in a good way ;) ) and then comes back to beg for money years later to get out of a problem of his own making. He's got it coming.

But I'd wish Barry shows a softer side next time and spares him the public humiliation for doing a good job here. The guy, and that's what he is right now, is a shitshow, a hairy guy stuffed into slutty clothes. However if Natalie or whatever name you have in store for her were to be given a total makeover then it's a different story. I like it when a Dom pushes a Sub's boundaries, that's the essence of such a relationship. But pushing too hard can veer into abuse, it's a very fine line to thread. For me it would be hottest if Barry found ways to push Nate to willingly submit and, after punishing Nate for his many failings, showed affection to "her." It feels a lot more satisfying, to me anyway, if there are warm emotions most of the time, it makes going wild in the bedroom that much more meaningful and hot. And they were friends once, I like to see those close feelings morph into ones between man and woman in these kinds of stories.

But again maybe I'm just a big overly mushy bear ;) I hope you take my suggestions under consideration but ultimately write what turns you on, it will help you keep on writing. Take care and hopefully we will both like part two :)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I loved this story. I was so hard in my panties (blush). I love stories that is about a guy who is very very straight and then forced to wear pretty ruffled full cut panties. He is so so embarrassed but have no choice. He then has to dress up as a little girl, very short dress, panties barley covered. He then has to suck the guys cock, get a load of warm gooey thick cum, hold it in his mouth before he told to swallow it, YUK. He hates it. He can’t believe he is forced to act as a sissy panty gurly boy faggot. And he never likes it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I learned the saying as "young, dumb. and full of cum"! It looks like Nate has experienced the first two and is now going to get to live the 3rd! I'm so happy for him as I just know he is going to love it. I expect him to become Barry's longtime lover.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One of the hottest starts I’ve every read. I really hope you make multiple parts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Hot story and so many ways it could go. Who knows, maybe Natalie will really grow on Barry. Maybe he might actually totally succumb to her feminine wiles. And maybe Natalie might understand that and start pressuring Barry to marry her..After all it’s only right that the woman gets everything…

JT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

yes luv b nate or natalue us better

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous