All Comments on 'Willing to Sacrifice'

by Bowzer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Better be glad it's not real

You put this idea in a porn story site? Dang you are out of your mind. ha, Not funny.

I'm a woman and I hate this story and the idea. You are a fool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

It's a start, two years is a long time to be locked in that device. For a first time. I'll be surprised IF hubby doesn't seek a divorce within the two years.

johsunjohsunover 4 years ago

Cute, good story.

GreylocGreylocabout 4 years ago
You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!

On what planet does this man hating whore think that she can decide that, out of the blue she can lure her husband into a trap and drug him (yes, chemically drug him) (she introduced a medicated gel that MAY have some kind of long term physical or mental effect on his ability to preform in the future) Let alone the indignity of having a bitch of a wife that never once came to him and made her feelings known before going to the nuclear option. While we are at it, if she was so indignant. Why, didn't she try to get him in the sheets more often? Also, has she never "rubbed" one out? I find that difficult believe given how quick she whipped out that vibrator and how familiar she seemed to have been with it. In this day and age surveys say that over 90% of people (married and unmarried) admit that they masturbate on average at least 3 times a week (both male and female). This story just makes me want to vomit when I read the title and when I look at the tag for this story (Loving Wife), when it couldn't be further from the truth. When this man is released he needs to run as fast as he can to a hospital scream rape, have himself tested and have his home searched and his wife arrested. Contact his lawyer and file for divorce and take her ass to the cleaners before she procreates and inflicts her insanity on her son or daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

January of 2022 is soon, and I'm really hoping that since that will make it two years there will be a follow up story.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosalmost 2 years ago

2 years is an insanely long time. Especially when she didn't even talk to him about how his watching porn or masturbating made her feel. There was no communication. No attempt at solving underlying issues, no resolution.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

His cock is probably permanently shrunken to a little clit sized nub after two years locked in chastity.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Could have been a good story until the 2 year bit. Agree with the other negative comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous