Willow in the Plinth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mihh-thih!" Willow answered, still squinting to try to see into the bright lights that illuminated her. "Nooo! Ruhhhh!!!"

"Willow! Are you ok?" Beryl asked. "I'm here! I'm going to take you home!"

"Nooo! Ruhhh! Go!" Willow responded. "Ihh a hraph-"

When the sorceress waved the scepter before Willow, her voice went silent.

The sorceress stood up from her throne. There was a pair of bright purple flashes. After the first, the sorceress seemed to have disappeared and after the second she was suddenly standing at the base of the plinth next to where Willow was held.

"As you can see," the sorceress stated, pointing with her scepter. "My new plinth has been built around the slave that you refer to as Willow. She is part of my throne now."

"But..." Beryl began.

"Her hands and her feet are permanently embedded in the stone walls which have been measured precisely to maintain maximum tension on her limbs and, resultantly, minimum movement." The sorceress was smiling proudly as she pointed with her scepter to the locations where Willow ankles and wrists disappeared into the stone. The arrangement left the slave stretched in a strict spreadeagle. Her position may have left her slightly reclined from vertical, but not by much.

"The green crystals really bring out her eyes, don't you think?" the sorceress asked. "I attached these chains from her ears to her nose on each side of her face. The chains support two crystals each."

Beryl stared in horror at Willow's face jewelry. The crystals had to be at least five centimeters long, with the width - close to 3 centimeters, a hexagonal cross section. The top and bottom angled to points.

"Her nose," the sorceress pointed at a ring with another dangling crystal that descended slightly past her chin. "And these two that are coming from her mouth." A thin chain descended from each side of her mouth allowing their crystals to dangle at neck level. "Those chains are actually anchored to her tongue which is why her lisp is so horrible now." The sorceress reached up with a hand and gently lifted one of the crystals causing Willow's lip to relax a little, emphasizing how heavy the crystals must be. "Like you said, though, she never speaks. I wasn't even sure if she could until just now. Hmmm... Impressive."

The sorceress pushed the head of her scepter into the underside of Willow's right breast. "Of course, each nipple supports a sturdy ring and a dangling crystal. And lower, one dangling from a ring in her navel. And here..." The sorceress tapped two more crystals dangling between Willow's legs. "One attached to her inner labia on each side."

"Each of these crystals store mana, magical energy. The center of the crystals is actually liquid, the substance we use we call Elixir of Carpelan - an extremely potent aphrodisiac. Finally, suspended within the fluid is a biocatalyst." The sorceress gently grabbed the crystal hanging from Willow's right nipple and studied it for a moment. "You could actually see the catalyst squirming around inside the crystal if you were a little closer."

The sorceress released the crystal and it dropped a bit, tugging on Willow's nipple, then swinging back and forth. The tension obviously had an effect on Willow. Beryl knew the facial expressions that Willow was making. They indicated arousal, a desperate arousal which would linger until it was properly satiated.

Beryl was uncertain what to think at this moment. Was the sorceress going to remove Willow from the plinth? There was a gnawing concern deep in Beryl's gut that suggested that she would not.

"The slave is quite pretty," the sorceress said. She placed her hand on the inner side of Willow's knee and slowly slid her hand up along her thigh. She gently lay her hand atop Willow's public bone which had been rendered devoid of hair and was glistening with perspiration or oil in the light. The sorceress applied a bit of pressure and stroked down. Willow's head rocked back against the stone wall behind her. Her eyes closed. Her chest rising and falling with each deep breath. Every crystal swayed gently with each restricted movement Willow made.

"Now watch what happens when I turn her on," the sorceress said quietly, before whispering some kind of invocation.

<>--+-

Fourth aside:

Dear Reader, the clips that were attached to Beryl's nipples had teased her earlier during her audience with the sorceress. However, since the unveiling of Willow's new position, the clips had been completely inert. Perhaps they provided a dull ache, but the ache and any previous arousal was long forgotten as soon as Beryl saw Willow. Even though, as we shall soon discover, Beryl particularly enjoyed the sight of her slave stretched and restrained, the tension created by the circumstances completely negated her capacity to enjoy the predicament. All this to say that Beryl, at this point in time, was not sexually aroused at all.

<>--+-

Every muscle in Beryl's body suddenly contracted. She was bent over by the force, grunting as the air was forced from her lungs. Luckily, her muscles relaxed for a moment, but then immediately contracted again. The sensation was mildly painful, yet also exquisitely pleasurable at the same time.

"Holy shit!" she realized. "I'm having an orgasm!"

In fact, her body was wrapped deep in the throes of a massive orgasm. But, her body, seconds before, was completely unprepared to receive one. Immediately and with great haste, her body automatically began to shift its resources to ease the onslaught of each clenching wave. Body parts requiring lubrication began full production. Blood shifted to the appropriate sites. Most particularly, blood drained from her head. Her vision went fuzzy and she collapsed on the ground.

Some time long ago, Beryl was sitting at the dinner table, hand feeding her slave who was kneeling dutifully on the floor beside her with her arms folded neatly in the small of her back. Both she and Willow were full. Beryl looked down at Willow, who was cleaning Beryl's palm with long, gentle licks. She found that Willow was looking up adoringly at Beryl with her big green eyes. For a second, Beryl's breath caught in her chest.

"That's enough, slave," Beryl growled. "Go to the bedroom and affix yourself properly. Don't dawdle. I'll wash my dish and be there shortly."

Willow smiled and crawled towards the door. She stopped and looked over her shoulder at Beryl, utterly confident that her graceful traverse and the way it made her body move had captured the entirety of Beryl's attention.

"What a cheeky slut..." Beryl whispered, as Willow left the room.

By the time Beryl arrived at the bedroom, Willow had already chained herself down. Her legs were stretched to the nearest corner and her left arm as well. Only her right arm remained free, and upon seeing Beryl enter, she slowly stopped gently playing her fingers over her pointed nipple and stretched her arm towards the fourth corner of the bed, waiting for the final restraint.

Beryl grabbed her wrist with a surprising degree of urgency, pulling Willow's arm straight and locking the cuff in place with a loud snap. Willow was flexing her thighs, slightly raising her pelvis, breathing deeply. Her eyes were dilated and half closed. Her mouth slipped from a smile to an 'O' and back again.

For a moment, Beryl let her own fingers slowly drift across Willow's chest and her soft belly. She watched the goosebumps rise as Willow jerked slightly at the intensity of the ticklish touch. Beryl could not neglect her own need for long though, and her clothes were soon thrown into a pile. She climbed on the bed with her knees placed on either side of Willow's head, when she lowered herself down with tongue extended, Willow's own skilled tongue was there to reciprocate.

Somehow Willow was always able to reach orgasm first. Beryl could feel the orgasm coming on by the way her slave's muscles began to tense. Soon Willow thrust up her chest to push Beryl's sex from her mouth and let forth the most beautifully voiced note ever heard.

Beryl thought perhaps that she had been conditioned by the sound of the note that rang from Willow's mouth over all the years that they had been together. Or maybe, Willow conjured up a bit of magic. Whichever it was, the moment Beryl heard the note she immediately descended into her own massive orgasm - her eyes rolling back in her head, losing sight of her lover's gushing sex right in front of her face...

Beryl was lying on the smooth marble floor. She remembered that she had arrived for an audience with the Sorceress of Belmar. But, yet, she heard that marvelous note ringing through the hall. The one that only Willow had been able to ever sustain.

Willow!

Beryl lifted her head and glanced towards the throne and her love slave embedded within the plinth. Willow's eyes were closed, her head tilted up, mouth open, screaming out the note. She saw the two runner girls collapsed and writhing on the ground in their own ecstasy. The sorceress was levitating in the air two meters above the throne. She had thrust her scepter up into the air and purple balls of light were erupting into the darkness above. Her face twisted by a horrifying grin, her eyes glowing with power.

Beryl had only barely registered her surroundings before she had to succumb once again to another body curling orgasm. Willow's voice twisted her, wrung her, left her grunting, her entire body vibrating in sync with the frequency of Willow's piercing voice.

Beryl's body continued to be squeezed from within, peaking repeatedly, but not slowing down. She could no longer recover between contractions, she couldn't catch her breath. She blacked out again.

When Beryl awoke again, she could barely pull her head off the ground. But when she managed, she saw the sorceress once again seated upon her throne. The runner girls were starting to stir slowly below her. Willow's eyes were closed and her chest was heaving, obviously winded, but silent once again - still hanging tightly between her captured and embedded limbs.

"Delicious," the sorceress said.

Beryl tried to stand up, but stumbled and collapsed back on the ground.

"And that was nothing," the sorceress continued, when Beryl was able to raise her head again. "We still have one more crystal to add. The most important one. The keystone. Once it is in place the power she will generate will be one hundred fold greater than it is right now."

Beryl's throat was dry when she began to talk. But with each word she said, she felt her strength and confidence growing. "You have to let my slave, Willow, free!" she said. "She is clearly wearing my collar, marking her as my slave. It says 'Property of Beryl'. This is the collar with the keys lost at the bottom of the Kenmare Chasm. By the laws of Queen Isabel's realm, that marks Willow as my property. Also, the Queen, herself, informed me that there are treaties between her realm and yours that require you to honor property rights!"

Beryl had gathered the constitution to stand and did so proudly with her fists clenched at her sides.

The sorceress frowned and seemed to contemplate things for a bit. The two runner slaves had slowly climbed to their feet as well. The sorceress gave them a signal and they trotted drunkenly into the darkness behind the throne. Meanwhile, the sorceress climbed down from the throne and looked at Willow, who seemed to be only half conscious - totally blissed out.

The sorceress pushed Willow's hair to the side and ran a finger along the metal slave collar that was fastened around Willow's neck.

"It is a very nice slave collar," the sorceress said. "I did not want to perform a disarticulation in order to remove the collar. A beheading is such an unpleasant thing, and then you have to wait for regeneration. Sometimes a beheading can cause an individual to fall into a life-dream, then I'd have to wait for years for her to reawaken..."

The two runner girls returned with a third in tow. They had a bucket and towels and they began to wash and feed Willow. The new girl knelt with her face directly in front of Willow's crotch. Beryl was not exactly sure what her purpose was and could not see from across the metal grating.

"...So, I left her collar on, obviously..." the sorceress said. "Unfortunately..." the sorceress turned to look at Beryl. "...for you, that is... I will choose to ignore the treaty and the slave shall remain as she is."

Beryl felt her face flush with anger. She felt the clips at her nipples begin to squeeze a little tighter. "But... but what about the treaty? What about Queen Isabel?"

The woman kneeling before Willow had pushed the two crystals attached to Willow's labia to the side and clamped her mouth tightly around her vagina. Her torso was moving rhythmically like she was drinking as quickly as possible. After a moment she sat back and the two runner slaves were wiping down Willow's sex.

"I suppose," the sorceress said, "that I'll need to have a word with her to secure a special dispensation to keep the slave." The sorceress turned and placed a hand by her mouth and shouted into the cavernous hall, "Queen Isabel? May I have a word?"

Beryl thought that the sorceress was mocking her and her anger was beginning to boil over. Except, then a woman strode out from around the throne dressed in a most regal manner. It was Queen Isabel!

"I told you that she would be a good addition," the Queen said. The sorceress stepped up to the Queen and they embraced in a passionate kiss.

"I never doubted you, my love," the sorceress said once the two had finished the kiss.

"What...?" Beryl asked, looking confused. Looking betrayed. She heard a noise behind her and turned to see a phalanx of the sorceress's guards walking towards her.

"Guards, restrain this woman and secure her in my laboratory," the sorceress commanded, smiling, then turning to kiss the Queen again.

<>--+-

Fifth aside:

Dear Reader, it took about six guards to restrain Beryl, which left another twenty six to stand and watch, waiting to see if their services were needed. Luckily, I suppose, by the time the sorceress had issued the command to restrain Beryl, the runner girls had already finished washing and drying Willow and they had pushed the two front doors of the plinth closed, once again hiding the restrained slave in the darkness of the interior. So, Willow did not suffer the trauma of watching her former Mistress and lover undergo such a humiliating attack. But, don't worry, dear Reader, Willow and Beryl will be again together in due course. So, please read on...

<>--+-

Beryl awoke in some windowless room with cold stone gray walls surrounded by various strange, magical machinery. She was tightly restrained in a spreadeagle fashion, reclined at about a forty-five degree angle. Suddenly panicked, she looked at her hands and feet and was relieved to see that they were not embedded in stone like Willow's, merely restrained with heavy, padded leather cuffs with large padlocks securing them closed.

She was pulled so tightly, she could not move at all. Some kind of tubes hung down from above and had been inserted directly into the flesh of each forearm. Her stomach was growling with hunger. Her bladder felt as though it was about to burst.

"Those will keep you hydrated," the sorceress said from Beryl's right side, pointing to the tubes.

Beryl turned her head towards the sorceress. "Bitch!"

"Shhh! The negative energy can be a pollutant," the sorceress said. "And that will prolong the cleansing phase of your preparation." The sorceress gently slid her hand across one of Beryl's naked breasts and placed her palm directly on Beryl's swollen abdomen, pressing lightly on her bladder. "Which is, by far, the most unpleasant phase. Feel free to pee if you need. The angle of your confinement will direct all your urine away. The girls will be in to clean you periodically."

The sorceress pulled a thicker tube down towards Beryl's face. "Now, be a dear and open your mouth."

While Beryl attempted to resist, she quickly learned that her efforts were futile. Soon, her teeth were locked in a mouth piece that allowed the sorceress to force liquids into the back of Beryl's throat which she had no choice, but to swallow.

<>--+-

Sixth aside:

Dear Reader, these tubes were used to thoroughly cleanse Beryl's digestive system. I will spare you the description of the process, and leave you to indulge your own imaginations however you please. I will comment that the process took almost a month and, with the help of a soup of magical narcotics and aphrodisiacs, maintained Beryl in a semiconscious twilight world where the passage of time had no meaning at all.

The month gap however did allow for the arrival of the Witch of Loma, who specialized in the conversion of matter to energy and, again, from energy to matter. She will play a pivotal role in the next phase of Beryl's preparation.

<>--+-

Beryl felt like she had been drugged forever. When she opened her eyes, she found that she was still restrained as she had been - spreadeagle and at an angle. She heard voices and tried to focus on them...

"... will be groggy for a bit still..."

There seemed to be three women in the room. Beryl faded back into unconsciousness for a little while...

"...It takes a lot of energy to start the process of deconstructing matter," a new witch was explaining to Queen Isabel, "but when matter is deconstructed it gives off a lot of energy. That energy can be used to continue deconstructing more matter. So, the process can fuel itself. However, constructing matter constantly requires a lot of energy and there is no renewing well to draw it from. I once calculated it would take twenty witches with my skill, three months to reconstruct..."

Beryl could not concentrate on whatever magical minutiae that they were discussing and passed out again.

<>--+-

"Raise your hips," the sorceress requested. Beryl's body moved automatically, and before she knew it she was settling back down with a metal belt around her waist. A shield was brought between her legs and pressed firmly, but comfortably against her pubic bone. A key was used to lock the parts in place around Beryl's body.

"The chastity belt has been custom fitted for you based on measurements that we have taken over the past month," the sorceress explained. "You'll find that it is very secure and does its job quite well."

Beryl groaned, slowly beginning to understand what the sorceress was saying.

"Don't worry! You will have lots of orgasms!" the sorceress laughed. "Except that you will only have them when we decide."

The sorceress stepped back and Beryl saw Queen Isabel and another witch standing, watching. "And, don't worry!" the Queen said, smiling, waving the key to the chastity belt. "We're not going to throw the key into the Kenmore Chasm!"

The Queen and the sorceress both laughed loudly.

"You two are being so mean, teasing her like that," the witch said. But, she also had a large smile on her face.

"This will be one of our last chances to tease her!" the Queen responded.

When the women released the cuffs that had held Beryl for so long, she didn't have the strength to resist. She could barely walk. They helped her over to an alcove with a smooth circular platform approximately three meters in diameter. They lay her naked body in the center of the platform.

It felt so nice to be able to move her arms and her legs. She brushed her palm across her chest. Her skin felt so supple and healthy and smooth. Beryl noticed a lock of hair draped over her hip. It was her hair! It had grown twice as long as it had been. It was shiny and lustrous and thick.

Besides the tiredness, Beryl realized that she actually really felt quite good.

Suddenly, there was a buzzing sensation. Her whole body felt like it was vibrating somehow. Strange popping sounds started to emanate from the chastity belt. It would feel like it was tighter for a moment, then it seemed loosen up again. She fell back onto the platform. She was dizzy. The ceiling was fuzzy. She felt like she was being dragged across the smooth surface of the platform, but it was a strange sensation. She felt like she was being dragged in every direction at the same time. The disorientation was making her stomach feel queasy. She closed her eyes.