Willow in the Plinth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensations seem to go on for an hour, at least. When the sensations stopped, Beryl lay still afraid that if she moved the sensations would begin again. She was jolted from her recovery by a loud clomping sound.

Beryl opened her eyes and looked around. She was no longer on the platform. She was in a huge room. The walls and ceiling were all very far away. There was some kind of strange transparent barrier surrounding her. Beryl began to sit up and reach out towards the barrier when she saw a huge object moving towards her.

Beryl looked up and her heart almost stopped. She was looking at the sorceress. Except she must have been three hundred meters tall. The sorceress bent over and tapped on the top of the barrier.

"It looks like she is awake," the sorceress said.

"Wow! That's just incredible!" Beryl spun around and found the Queen's face towering over her tiny prison.

"Thanks!" said the witch. "That's all there is to it!"

Beryl realized that she was still on the platform in the small alcove of the sorceress's laboratory. She had been shrunken! "No!"

"Ooo! She squeaks," the Queen said. She held up the key to Beryl's chastity belt. "Uh-oh! I don't think the key is going to fit anymore! Oops!"

"Okay, I'm ready," the sorceress said. "Pick up the glass."

The Queen lifted the transparent barrier that had been surrounding Beryl and the sorceress reached down toward her. Beryl was trying to scramble to her feet to get away, but suddenly she was jerked up by her crotch, flying up into the air, until her belt stuck to a metal block held between the sorceress's fingers with a solid click.

"I've got her with the magnet," the sorceress said.

Suddenly, Beryl was lifted far off the ground at a dizzying speed and transported across the laboratory.

"Oh, shit!" Beryl saw a green crystal exactly like the ones that Willow had hanging from her body. Except this one was big enough... or she was small enough...

The sorceress held Beryl over the crystal. The top had been removed and the interior was filled with some kind of thick syrup-like liquid. Beryl's feet were angled down, then the magnet let go of its hold on her chastity belt and Beryl dropped into the liquid.

The liquid was thick and warm and slippery. It came up to her breasts. She tried to push off the bottom with her feet, but realized that her feet were not even touching the bottom. When she pushed down, the liquid became thicker and thicker until she did not have the weight to push against it any more.

She tried to use her arms to reach the side and pull herself out of the top, but, once again, the closer she came to the side, the thicker the fluid became. She turned her body and tried to reach for another side with the same result.

The sorceress was lowering something from above Beryl. It was the top of the crystal. "Don't! Let me out!"

There was a clicking sound as the top of the crystal was fitted to the body. Beryl was stuck inside the crystal! She frantically tried to reach for the green transparent walls of her prison, kicking and flinging her arms about.

There was a sound above her. At the apex of the top of the crystal a small metal tube had been inserted in a hole. Through the green roof, Beryl saw the sorceress standing above with a large syringe in her hand. When she pressed the plunger, more of the thick warm fluid started to spray down on her head.

They were going to fill the rest of the space inside the crystal with the fluid!!

<>--+-

Seventh aside:

Dear Reader, I will take a moment to allay your fears. Beryl is divine and immortal. Even if she were to be submerged in the depths of the ocean with no way to access air, she would not be harmed. On the other hand, the experience can be very uncomfortable. Without oxygen a divine woman of her nature, would become sluggish and more susceptible to slipping into a life-dream. As you shall witness, if you care to continue reading, the fluid will allow Beryl to breathe quite well. Indeed, that is only one of its magical properties.

<>--+-

The fluid quickly rose up Beryl's neck. She tipped her head back and tried to swim up towards the top. When the fluid slipped into her mouth, she took a deep breath and went under for the last time. Beryl still tried to swim towards the top, but she encountered the same resistance the higher she rose. All too quickly, she gasped for a breath. The liquid rushed into her mouth and down her throat. She coughed and bubbles of air blasted from her mouth and nose.

After a moment though, she noticed that she wasn't strangling. She was breathing in the fluid and oxygen was passing into her bloodstream. She could breathe! The fluid was thick and warm and felt strange as she pulled it through her nose and mouth. It actually felt kind of good. She could taste it too. It was delicious. She swallowed some of it and felt it warm her stomach.

Soon, it seemed to also warm something deep in her crotch as well. She ran her hands over her body. It felt really good to stroke her skin. She reached down to her crotch, but was disappointed to find the chastity belt blocking the place she really wanted to touch. Still, she couldn't stop touching herself all over.

She noticed that all the air bubbles that she had created had all risen to the top. More fluid had been squeezed in to fill the space. Shortly, there was a crackling sound and the seam that had defined the boundary between the top and the bottom of the crystal disappeared. Beryl reached out to touch the wall where the seam had been, but couldn't push out her hand far enough. She was utterly suspended inside the fluid, inside the crystal. The only thing that she could touch was herself, and the desire to do so felt almost insatiable.

Beryl saw the sorceress lift her crystal prison into the air. Inside, Beryl was jostled around but never enough to bang against the green barrier.

Beryl watched as the sorceress carried her through darkened passageways and finally into the great, cavernous hall with the throne on the plinth. Two runner girls were waiting and they pulled at the edges of the stone plinth, opening the doors to reveal the slave embedded inside.

"Willow!" Beryl yelled, but the liquid medium did not allow for Beryl to make any sound at all, so, if one were looking close enough, they would have simply seen the lips of the tiny woman inside the crystal move, but heard nothing.

On the other hand, inside the fluid, Beryl was able to hear sounds from outside, although they were muted and distorted. She definitely heard Willow's scream of pain and shock when her clitoris was pierced.

<>--+-

About a month later, the doors to the stone plinth were slowly pulled open. Beryl was sliding her hands up and down her body. She was so incredibly horny. She thought that the Queen had said she would be allowed to orgasm often. So far, though... nothing!

As light flooded into the area inside the plinth, Beryl felt Willow begin to shake and writhe in ecstasy as well. She looked up to the top of her crystal prison. A chain was mounted there and it reached up to a ring embedded in a large extension of flesh probably larger than Beryl's tiny, miniature head. It was Willow's clit, and Beryl's crystal hung from the piercing.

There was another piercing underneath Willow's clit, a horizontal hood piercing that curved around. The weight of Beryl's crystal pulled Willow's clit down so its sensitive underside was resting over the smooth bar. Every time Beryl moved, her crystal moved and pulled on Willow's clit which rubbed slightly along the horizontal piercing. After enough small movements Willow would thrust her hips slightly - enough to shake Beryl with a wave of arousal which no amount of heavy petting could satiate.

When Beryl looked down, she peered directly into the space where she would once use her tongue to tease her lover slave to orgasm after orgasm. That was when her tongue was bigger than her entire body was now.

Beryl turned around in her small crystal prison. Beyond the green walls, the great hall was filled with mistresses and their slaves, gathered together for some magical presentation.

"Now, I just need to turn her on." Beryl heard the sound of the sorceress's voice. Suddenly, a wave of arousal blasted out from Willow and the throne. The mistresses and their slaves collapsed to the floor and the wave spread, their bodies suddenly clenching in orgasm. The sorceress levitated out over the crowd of writhing bodies, tearing at their clothes, grabbing for one another's flesh, kissing, licking... The sorceress held her scepter up towards the ceiling, her eyes glowing and a power-twisted grin stretching her face. Purple balls of light flared from the head of the scepter filling the ceiling with light.

Willow, who had been straining against her bonds, slipped past the point of no return and she began to sing that particular note loudly into the cavern. The orgasm frequency. As soon as Beryl heard it pierce her tiny prison, her eyes rolled back in her head, her fists and toes clenched, her mouth opened wide and back arched. It was by far the greatest, most powerful orgasm Beryl had ever felt.

<>--+-

Eighth and final aside:

Dear Reader, And so, this concludes the tale of Beryl and Willow. Well... not exactly. When you are immortal and live forever, there will inevitably eventually come a time when your circumstances will change. One day, perhaps, the Sorceress of Belmar would become tired of this toy, or discover a more powerful source of magic energy. Maybe she would be challenged and defeated by a rival. Maybe she would slip into a life-dream or decide to move toward the ever distance line of life. Sometime in the future, probably not measured in days or months, but rather hundreds or thousands of years (or maybe more)... some day... Willow will probably break free from the stone and she will know exactly where to find her ever-loving Mistress.

Who knows what further wild adventures they may have together?