Willow's Way Ch. 05

Story Info
Faith presents stuck up Cordelia to Willow as a 1-month date.
6.4k words
4.73
16.9k
23

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Faith presents stuck up bully Cordelia to Willow as a one-month anniversary present.

Note 2:

In Chapter 1, Faith tries to seduce and ass fuck Willow, who surprises the aggressive slayer by turning the tables.

In Chapter 2, still the same night, Faith can't get enough of being sodomized in the high school while they are supposed to be on patrol.

In Chapter 3, Faith falls deeper into anal submission to Willow, who fucks her in a graveyard and Buffy catches them in the act.

In Chapter 4, Willow discovers a way to make her strap-on cock a real male cock to unload cum into Faith's ass; Willow and Faith also (through both word and deed) reveal their sexual relationship to the gang at The Bronze.

Willow's Way Ch. 05

It was their one-month anniversary of the first night Willow had turned, gaped, ass fucked and destroyed Faith's asshole. And since that night, Faith had been completely addicted to Willow's two cocks (the original strap-on and the more recent magical one that was actual flesh and blood and which shot semen).

So for their one-month anniversary she wanted to give Willow as special a surprise as she could come up with.

Originally she'd thought she might find a way to seduce Buffy on Willow's behalf, and then present the other slayer to her as a fait accompli; she could tell Buffy was intrigued by what she'd witnessed them doing together... but then when Cordelia, Willow's long-time bully until recently, came up to her and started asking questions, she knew what she could do that was even better! Cordelia asked her, "What you said isn't really true, is it?"

"What I said about what?"

"About Willow fucking you..." Cordelia said, then lowering her voice, "...in the ass."

"Oh yeah! Willow's a real ass fucking machine," Faith replied enthusiastically. "Why? Do you want to get that sexy ass of yours destroyed too?"

"I'm not saying that," Cordelia denied, her cheeks going flushed, since she hadn't been able to stop thinking about Willow in that way ever since that night at The Bronze... a couple of weeks ago.

"Oh, but that's exactly what you're saying," Faith smiled wickedly, now knowing for certain what, or rather whom, she was giving her girlfriend tonight for their anniversary.

"I-I-I need to go," Cordelia stammered, realizing she'd just given away way too much to Faith .

"Not so fast!" Faith pushed Cordelia against a wall, shoving the palms of her hands squarely against her tits. "Tell me Cordelia," she queried in her sexy, sultry voice, "have you ever had that ass of your fucked?"

"N-n-no," Cordelia stammered, even while her pussy tingled at Faith heavily cupping her tits and feeling her panties dampening.

"Y-y-you're lying," Faith stammered mockingly, always able to tell when she was being lied to, and except for the anomaly of Willow's flipping the script on her a month ago, she was almost invariably the most dominant one around... the one able to turn almost anyone into her willing plaything, regardless of their gender. (The only exception besides Willow being Buffy. Neither she nor Buffy could ever get the other to back down, so their cautious friendship was pretty much based upon grudging mutual respect.)

"Please," Cordelia said, even though she wasn't certain sure what she was asking for.

And of course sensing her confusion, Faith pounced. "Please what, sweety? Please push you to your knees and allow you to eat my cunt? Or please strip you, bend you over and fuck your pussy with my strap-on? Or perhaps please gape your asshole and offer it up to Willow to destroy?" Faith spewed out possibilities while she reached her hand under the pretty bitch's skirt and went directly to her pantyhose-clad crotch.

"Oh, God," Cordelia moaned, since hearing Faith's wicked offers had her already wet pussy literally leaking out on her. Then when Faith began rubbing it, she thought she might burst right there in the library!

"Tell me what you want," Faith ordered as she continued rubbing the helpless girl's pussy. A month ago she would have simply shoved this prime target to her knees and made her eat her out, or taken her back to her place and fucked her hard, perhaps in both holes, but now that she had a girlfriend and was being faithful to Willow, she easily resisted the temptation.

"Please, not here," Cordelia begged, since although they were secluded in the library stacks, they could be happened upon at any minute, and she was very loud when she came... like awakening the dead loud!

"I'm good with that. Let's go to my place," Faith suggested, figuring that would give her an hour to prepare the slut for Willow as her very generous anniversary surprise. Even as she thought of that, she shook her head not quite in dismay at how Willow hadn't only turned her into a submissive anal slut, but had also turned her into someone so considerate that she'd remember their anniversary.

"But I have to attend a class," Cordelia resisted.

"Like I give a fuck," Faith snorted, slapping Cordelia's pussy three times through her pantyhose.

"Ohhhh," Cordelia moaned, hurriedly covering her mouth.

"So let's fucking go, before I make you come at top volume in the library," Faith threatened. It wasn't much of a threat, but she definitely meant it, and she'd really do it if it came to that.

"Okay," Cordelia said, unsure what she was agreeing to, but knowing Faith wasn't one to bluff. So another minute, and she'd be screaming bloody murder in the library, since she got very loud and verbal when she was revved up. In truth, she'd be willing to explore almost anything with Faith and Willow... having been unable to stop replaying in her head what she'd seen them doing that night at The Bronze no matter how she tried. She'd sometimes read some articles about anal sex. Recently she'd binge-watched almost exclusively anal sex scenes. She was currently reading predominantly anal stories. And as a result, she'd become obsessed with the idea of being not only ass fucked, but dominated by Willow while it was happening... which was absurd, given how meek the little mouse had always looked and behaved, and the ease with which Cordelia had been able to walk all over her throughout high school.

Faith and Willow had already planned to meet at Faith's after school to celebrate their anniversary, so Faith didn't need to go find Willow and arrange anything... so she simply led Cordelia off the schoolgrounds and away to their rendezvous.

Once they were away from the school and clearly out of anyone's earshot, and Cordelia having had enough time to calm down, she summoned up the pluck to say, "I'm actually not sure about doing this."

"About doing what?" Faith asked, subtly demonstrating her dominance by walking slightly ahead of the preppy bitch.

"Going to your place, and... stuff," Cordelia said, her libido was desperate to keep going, but her logical side knew this was a bad idea. (Which was why it was uncooperative in helping her complete sentences.)

"That's already been decided," Faith said, not slowing down or looking back at the girl.

Cordelia stopped and said, "I'm sorry, but I just can't do this."

Faith, hearing the pretty girl's footsteps stop, turned around, stormed the few steps back to confront her face to face and said, "Look, you dumb fuck. It's obvious you want to get ass fucked. You also want to get used like a dirty slut. You even want to eat my cunt. So all those things are going to happen, is that fucking clear?"

Faith's argumentative tone and wicked words had lit Cordelia's libido on fire again. However, "I just don't know," she said, sounding wishy-washy... just like she'd always seen Willow as before her boisterous coming out at The Bronze.

Faith reached her hand under Cordelia's skirt right out there in the open on the sidewalk, and bellowed, "You don't know? Well I'll tell you what I know. I know if you don't get a move on, I'll finger bang you right here, and then I'll make you eat me right here, and then I'll do your ass until you're screaming for more! It's either that, or you fucking shut the fuck up, follow me like the submissive slut you are, and we do all of that in the privacy of my apartment. Either way, possible TV cameras or not, you're getting your asshole torn apart! Got it?!"

"Okay," Cordelia whispered.

"Okay what?" Faith asked, continuing to rub the girl's pussy right out there in the open.

"Okay, okay, I'll go to your place," Cordelia moaned, ashamed of what was happening to her and yet so fucking turned on.

"And then we'll do what?" Faith asked as she rubbed her hand back and forth, getting Cordelia's to legs buckle a little.

"Whatever you want to do with me," Cordelia caved, and at that moment meaning it.

"Good," Faith said as she removed her hand, knowing exactly when to stop teasing and to leave a woman in a muddled mental and emotional mess, and she resumed walking to her apartment.

Near orgasm, Cordelia took a deep breath and followed the pretty blonde, wondering what exactly she'd just agreed to... and just how far things were going to go. A part of her, a growing part even, was dying to find out... and that side was overruling her cautious side, which was pleading with her to turn around and run like hell!

They arrived at her apartment, walked inside, and Faith ordered, "Strip. We need to dress you up like the slut you are."

"Pardon? Who's a slut?" Cordelia asked as she began to comply.

"You are. And pantyhose? What are you, twelve?" Faith taunted as she came up to her, reached under her dress and yanked them down.

"What's wrong with pantyhose?" Cordelia asked, thinking they accentuated her legs, and she knew Willow often wore them.

"Proper sluts wear either thigh highs or a garter-belt and stockings, so there'll be easy access to their pussies and assholes," Faith explained, lifting her dress to reveal a garter-belt and stockings, an especially nice new set she'd bought today for Willow's viewing pleasure... it went nicely with some other sexy lace lingerie she had... and of course no panties.

Cordelia spotted Faith's shaved pussy and gasped.

"You like eating pussy?" Faith asked, seeing the hunger in her eyes.

"I have on occasion, but I usually get girls to eat me," Cordelia bragged; the nerds, the geeks, the jocks, all were eager to go down on her hoping to benefit their social status.

"Well here in my house you'll be bottom slut," Faith pointed out, then added with a smirk while already imagining Willow destroying this bitch's asshole, "quite literally. Now fucking strip. Let's see that ripe young body of yours."

Cordelia knew she was in over her head, knew this encounter was going to get way out of control, but her curiosity and lust were still leading the way while she got undressed.

Faith went to her dresser and selected a white garter-belt and stockings set, figuring that was all her new pet would need. She returned to admire Cordelia's nude and impressively tight body, which was almost as tight as her own. The old her would have been using this beauty already, but the new her was only preparing her for Willow.

Faith had already received two loads from Willow's magic cock today, one in the morning before school, and another during lunchtime in a seldomly frequented bathroom in the school basement... both times Willow had unloaded a massive load into her shit hole, and then Willow plugged it up tight with a butt plug, to keep her asshole well lubricated and gaped for quick and trouble-free access all day.

"Put these on," Faith instructed, as she too climbed out of her dress.

Cordelia stared at the slayer, in awe of her perfect body.

"What are you staring at?" Faith asked, even though she knew exactly what Cordelia was staring at... perfection! This was the invariable look she got from boys and girls, and men and women, once they saw her naked.

"Nothing," Cordelia said, looking away sheepishly, and fastening the garter-belt to her hips. She'd never worn one of these before, but since Faith was wearing one she just replicated the look.

"Right, absolutely nothing," Faith smirked, indicating she knew exactly why she'd been staring.

Once Cordelia had the stockings on and the clasps attached, Faith ordered, "Get onto all fours on the bed, slut."

"I'm not a slut," Cordelia denied, always hating that word. It was so demeaning to women. If a woman liked sex and did it a lot, she was a dirty slut; but if a guy liked sex and did it a lot, he was an enviable stud... just one more illogical slur delivered by a male-dominated world. And it was even more frustrating when a woman called another woman a slut!

"You've come into my home to eat pussy and to get your asshole gaped and fucked," Faith said bluntly. "Therefore you're a slut. You're my slut and Willow's slut."

Cordelia hated that blunt truth, but she still hated being called a slut, and she said, "Wanting sex doesn't make me a slut."

Faith shrugged as she walked up to the pretty, but not yet completely broken girl, brought her hands directly to her pussy, and said as she rubbed it, "I don't give a shit what you think or how you define the term slut or even define yourself, but today you're my slut, you're Willow's slut, and you're our fuck toy, our cunt licker, our plaything, our pet, and our anything else we decide to call you!"

"Ohhhhhhhh," Cordelia moaned, Faith stroking her pussy driving her wild, as did that plethora of kinky terms, all of them demeaning, and yet right now in the moment, all of them turning her on.

"Is that fucking understood, you dumb, cunt-licking, ass-taking, bimbo bitch?" Faith demanded as she squeezed and tugged on the girl's clit with two fingers.

"Yeeeeeeeeeees," Cordelia agreed mindlessly, her potential upcoming pleasure overriding all of her pride and all her feminism... plus, she decided, if she started only being with other women, that term had a very different connotation, since it didn't fall under any male dominion. So at least for now, she was a slut. "You win! I want to be your sluuuuuut!"

"

Attagirl! So get on the fucking bed now, you dumb whore," Faith ordered, shoving her towards the bed and slapping her ass, "we don't have much time to prepare your asshole for Willow's huge cock."

"Okay," Cordelia agreed as she crawled onto the bed and got on all fours... a position she'd never been fond of... she preferred sitting on a face or riding a cock, since those were power positions for a woman, where she asserted the control.

"Better," Faith said as she admired Cordelia's back end, which was very impressive; she was undeniably a very pretty girl. "You do have a great ass, slut."

"Thank you," Cordelia said, always loving to receive compliments, thriving on them and in instilling fear in meeker people... although today for the first time those roles were being reversed and she was the designated meek one.

Faith got onto the bed, got behind Cordelia, and spread her ass cheeks, "So this asshole has never been penetrated? Not even by any toys or fingers?"

"No, nothing." Cordelia trembled as she felt Faith's warm hands spreading her cheeks open.

"It's a cute little rosebud," Faith mused, admiring the tiny exit-only hole that would soon look very different once it had been repurposed as a two-way expressway.

"Thanks," Cordelia said, having no idea what a rosebud that wasn't cute might look like.

"Now it's time to get it ready for the fucking of your life," Faith said, "Willow fucks harder, and with way more stamina than any man."

"I simply can't believe that," Cordelia said, not questioning Faith's word, although it came across like that, but more expressing her inherent disbelief that anyone meek like Willow could possibly dominate someone like Faith or like herself... or that here she was wearing some other girl's lingerie that effectively covered nothing, and she was otherwise naked, posed upon all fours with her ass sticking up in the air, and she was about to be sodomized by the wimp of a girl she'd picked on for years. Assembling all of that into her brain was taking some serious processing!

"Oh, you'd better believe it," Faith said, "because you definitely will soon," as she placed a finger against the virgin asshole, "when Willow has finished destroying your asshole, and you find yourself a forever changed woman."

"Sorry, I only meant I can't even believe I'm here, like posed like this, and like dressed like this," Cordelia said, "let alone succeed in comprehending everything else as well," and the next thing she couldn't believe was she felt a finger touching her asshole!

"You mean you cannot believe you're on all fours willingly getting anally prepped so you can be ass fucked to oblivion by a nerd you've bullied forever?" Faith asked only out of spite, as she pushed her finger (without any lube of course) into Cordelia's asshole. Faith likely could have instead gotten Buffy onboard for today's anniversary, it was obvious she was curious, but Faith had decided turning this bully into the bullied would be a far better gift. With far more ironic karma! Justice! Retribution!

"Yes, I guess that saaaaayyyys it all exactly!" Cordelia agreed as she felt that dry finger forcing its way inside her virgin asshole. It felt weird! So weird!

Cordelia said helpfully, "Make sure to breathe. I've had more than one girl or guy pass out when I've ass fucked them, simply because they've tried to resist the initial pain and forgot to breathe."

"Guys too?" Cordelia asked, while at least so far this didn't really hurt, it was more of just an odd discomfort... since this experience wasn't remotely natural.

"Yeah," Faith said, loving to be in control of someone, an experience she'd lost completely ever since Willow had taken her ass a month ago. She'd now become pathetically submissive... she knew it... yet she'd discovered she delighted in being the submissive... and more surprisingly, taking part in a romantic relationship... why she'd even all on her own booked a dinner at the best restaurant in town for later tonight... a romantic dinner even. Yet she also still enjoyed being a dominant... turning someone. "Guys will do almost anything for me; no, strike the word 'almost'."

"And for me too," Cordelia said.

"Yeah, I guess you too are used to getting whatever you want," Faith agreed as she wiggled her finger around inside the very tight asshole.

"That's right, I am," Cordelia moaned, finding this finger violation feeling so surreal... then good... then bad... comfortable... uncomfortable... natural... unnatural... what a mishmash!

"Well, today you're going to discover your submissive side; and you're going to discover exactly what your pets feel like while they're servicing you," Faith said, as she continued gradually gaping the tight asshole... preparing it for the life-altering fuck in its near future.

"Oooooh," Cordelia moaned as the finger wiggled around inside her.

"Today you're to obey without hesitation, today you're our pet, and today you're a mindless slut," Faith continued her explanation as she added a second finger, stretching the virgin ass a bit wider.

Faith's words sounded so wicked and wrong, and they both excited and scared her as Cordelia responded only with, "I don't knooooooow!" Her asshole was being stretched wider, and now she felt was a sharp, sudden pain as it was widened even more extremely!

"Remember to breathe, bimbo," Faith reminded her, as a second finger disappeared into the tight ass.

"Huuurts," Cordelia whimpered, experiencing a pain that burned, and yet that inexplicably made her pussy tingle.

12