Willow's Way Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No pain, no gain," Faith quoted... quoted lots of people I guess, as she rotated her paired fingers within a forty-five degree angle, clockwise and then counter clockwise a few times, slowly, gaping the asshole even wider.

"Oh God," Cordelia groaned, literally feeling her asshole being pried wide open... and it hurt... it was uncomfortable... it was humiliating... yet... yet... yet... undeniably it was turning her on!

Faith recognized from Cordelia's moans that she was in that confusing middle ground of the pleasure-pain principle. Undoubtedly she was in pain... yet confusingly... she was also feeling a pleasure totally different from her other sexual experiences. She reassured her, "Don't worry, the pain goes away soon, and the pleasure you're already beginning to feel will eventually consume your body in ways you can't imagine and you've never experienced before."

"This is all so weird," Cordelia moaned as she felt the fingers turning inside her.

Faith glanced at the clock. She only had a few minutes remaining to get this ass completely ready for her lover. She pumped her fingers in and out vigorously, wiggled then around a bit more, and then she pulled them completely out... and paused, admiring her handiwork. She was tempted to eat this nicely gaped asshole, but resisted, since she didn't want to appear at all weak to Cordelia. As she got off the bed she ordered, slapping the girl's ass again, "Don't move, slut. But you are welcome to enjoy the breezes wafting into your rectum for the very first time."

Cordelia was in rapture. The pain! The pleasure! The humiliation! Then anticlimactically, the sudden emptiness. She could feel her asshole gaped open, and she desperately wanted it filled up again. God, she was turning into a slut!

Faith snagged some red lipstick off the dresser, returned with it, and wrote just above Cordelia's gaping asshole, "Happy Anniversary!" She then drew a bow next to it.

"What are you writing?"

"It doesn't matter, slut," Faith said as she added on the right butt cheek, annoyed by the question, "Enter Here!" with an arrow pointing at the gaping, inviting hole.

Humiliation compounded humiliation as Cordelia waited patiently (not!) on all fours with her gaping asshole, for the nerd she'd bullied for all these years.

Faith got off the bed and pulled out the three brand new strap-ons she'd purchased for Willow to mostly fuck her with, but also so she could use them for going to town on Cordelia's asshole. As she heard the front door opening, she neatly arranged the three strap-ons along the side of the bed and threw a blanket over Cordelia's head to hide the identity of this special present while quietly saying, "Don't say a word until I tell you to, slut."

Willow walked in, and immediately saw a naked girl on Faith's bed with her girlfriend who was almost naked as well, so instantly jealousy and rage exploded in her. "What the fuck is going on here?" she demanded.

Faith, suddenly realizing Willow thought she was cheating on her, blurted, "This isn't what it looks like!" Which she then realized was what everyone said when caught cheating, but for once it was true!.

"No? Then what else could it possibly be?" Willow asked, still angrily, dropping her school shit carelessly on the floor and stalking to the bed.

"Ta-da!" Faith sang out, posing like a Price is Right model directing the audience's attention to Cordelia's ass, "it's your anniversary present!"

"Don't you give me that... Huh?... You got me a girl for an anniversary present?" Willow asked, immediately mollified once she finally noticed the writing on the girl's ass.

"Yes, and at the same time I got you a dumb slut, so you can revenge fuck her asshole," Faith embellished, speaking in headlines. "As well some new weapons to use on her."

Willow saw the three new strap-ons, their lengths beginning with large and getting progressively larger, and she asked in sudden curiosity, "Who is it?"

"Nope. You're not allowed to find that out until your cock is buried in her asshole," Faith said. She felt a bit nervous to be ordering around her dominant girlfriend like this, but she was pretty sure Willow wouldn't mind... this time... once she knew the full story.

Cordelia listened in on the surreal conversation, wishing she hadn't allowed herself to get into such a predicament, yet really needing to feel something in her ass after all that teasing.

"You're okay with my fucking another girl?" Willow asked, even though they'd somewhat discussed it already.

"As long as we destroy any third party asses together, and we're using any extraneous sluts for our mutual pleasure, of course not."

"Well, I'm dying to find out who you've gotten under there for me ," Willow said, as she admired a pretty amazing-looking ass, and it was already gaped. "I see you've prepared the bitch's asshole for me already, you sweet thing!"

Cordelia couldn't believe this was Willow who'd just called her a bitch... she sounded so different from her school nerd persona.

"Yep, and except for my two fingers just now, this prime bimbo slut on the hoof is an anal virgin."

"Delicious!" Willow said as she grabbed the ten-inch cock, the other two which measured in at twelve and fourteen seeming too harsh and monsterish for a virgin ass. Shit, even this ten incher was going to tear her apart.

Willow strapped on the harness and picked up the lube from the side of the bed. "Is this ass slut someone I know? You mentioned revenge fucking."

"You certainly do," Faith said smugly, feeling a little giddy, really looking forward to seeing Willow's reaction when she discovered whose asshole she was fucking.

"Sweet!" Willow approved. The old Willow would have been very concerned about her reputation, especially since she still didn't even know who this was, but after outing herself at The Bronze recently, and many people now knowing she was a lesbian dating a super-hot girl, she no longer gave a fuck what anyone thought,

Willow got onto the bed and laughed, "You drew me an arrow? Did you think I wouldn't know which hole to use?"

Faith shrugged, "I just thought it was funny."

Cordelia felt hands on her hips and a prosthetic cock poking at her asshole... she was about to allow the formerly pathetic Willow to ass fuck her... and she couldn't wait!

"Remember: no magical cock, please," Faith requested, "that one is reserved just for me." She couldn't explain why, but sharing sluts with Willow was hot and it turned her on... but the magic cock was really special, and just for her.

"Of course, slut," Willow said, wanting whomever was under the blanket to know she was at the top of this couple's hierarchy.

"Now go ahead and fuck this slut, she's dying for your ten inches in her shit hole," Faith urged, as she watched excitedly.

Ten inches?! Cordelia gasped to herself just as her ass was penetrated. The cock was far longer and wider than Faith's fingers had been, and her pain returned with a greatly increased burn as she let out a loud, "OH, FUCK!"

Willow's eyes went wide as her cock continued sliding into the virgin hole, since that was a voice she'd recognize anywhere! "Shit! Is that Cordelia?!"

"Happy anniversary, baby," Faith sing-songed, pulling away the blanket with a flourish.

"Please stop, this really hurts!" Cordelia begged, the pain particularly intense.

"Shut up, slut," Willow snarled, as she squeezed Cordelia's hips harder, feeling her usual rush of adrenaline from having a cock in someone's ass (until this moment only Faith's), but magnified by the realization that this was her former bully! "You inflicted emotional torment upon me for years, and now I have the chance to turn you into my ass-loving fuck toy. And you think I'm in the mood to give you a break?!" (Even in this moment of triumphal conquest she still talked like a nerd! What kind of badass says 'inflicted emotional torment upon me'? Oh well.)

"I'm so sorry," Cordelia apologized abjectly, in awe that this endless jousting lance was still reaming itself deeper inside her.

"You look really good with ten inches of my dick up your asshole, slut," Willow gloated, her phone in hand and filming it all.

"It hurts," Cordelia whined.

"It's nothing like the inner pain you caused me," Willow said, with all ten inches inside the bitch.

"Hey, she too is suffering from inner pain," Faith joked.

"Ready to really get fucked, Cordelia?" Willow asked, while she didn't pull out, but bucked her hips three times while firmly holding onto Cordelia's hips.

"Oh God!" Cordelia screamed, feeling the nerd's body resting against her backside, and somehow sinking her weapon even deeper into her asshole... creating sharp pain, yet still making her pussy leak a little.

"I'm going to hate fuck this asshole so hard you'll be walking bowlegged for a week," Willow rumbled, adrenaline coursing through her body as she began properly fucking the preppy bitch in and out.

"Oh fuck, please..." Cordelia begged... or almost begged, feeling so humiliated, but unable to utter the word 'stop' like she'd meant to.

"Fuck, you look so hot, pounding this dumb slut's asshole," Faith said, she too filming the festive occasion, while also slowly rubbing herself.

"Great present!" Willow praised.

"I knew you'd like it," Faith gloated.

"I love it," Willow added.

Cordelia just lay in place and grimly endured the hard ass fucking... many feelings inside her swirling around... pain... pleasure... humiliation... excitement.

"Do you like my cock in your ass, slut?" Willow asked, as she really drilled into the asshole like a sadistic dentist inflicting a root canal on her patient.

"Yes... no... I don't..." Cordelia babbled, not wanting Willow to realize how much she was beginning to enjoy this experience.

"You really are a dumb slut," Willow said, as she reached forward and pulled on her hair, "You can't even answer a simple question."

"Their brain shuts off whenever you're drilling their asshole, baby," Faith explained, knowing that because it always happened whenever she had Willow's dick in her ass.

"Hey, why don't you have our new pet fuck toy eat your asshole while she's lying about doing nothing? There should still be two fresh loads still warming in your oven," Willow suggested, wanting to push Cordelia as far and to humiliate her as much as she could... and to test whether she had a similar power over Cordelia as the one she had over Faith.

"Please, no," Cordelia said, looking over to Faith and realizing for the first time she was being filmed. "Shut that thing off!"

Willow stopped moving deep inside her and ordered, "Look into the camera and repeat after me: 'My name is Cordelia Chase, and I'm Willow Rosenberg's ass taking slut. Her strap-on cock is stuck up my butt even while I speak'."

"Nooooo," Cordelia refused wildly, shaking her head negatorially, yet overwhelmingly frustrated by not being fucked anymore.

"Okay," Willow said, knowing Cordelia was currently occupying the same lust-filled zone that Faith often did... when they would do absolutely anything to start getting fucked again. So she pulled out... a loud pop occurring when she did... and then did absolutely nothing but admire the huge gaping hole she and Faith had created.

"Oh fuck," Cordelia cursed, feeling empty and bereft. She begged before her mind could even monitor the words she was saying, "Please shove that cock back inside me."

"Back inside you where, my dear?" Willow cooed faux sweetly, receiving great satisfaction from humiliating Cordelia on video like this.

"Inside my ass, please shove that ten-inch cock back in my ass," Cordelia begged, gazing mournfully back at Willow.

"Because your name is what, and exactly the noun you are is what, and I'm also interested in hearing about a certain something and its current location, which is..." Faith led the witness down a long, winding path, still on camera.

"Because my name is Cordelia Chase, and I'm Willow Rosenberg's ass taking slut, and her ten-inch strap-on cock right now is stuck as far up my butt as it can reach!" Cordelia declared in a rush, although her head was facing down, away from the camera.

"You understand that I own this asshole now?" Willow asked ritually, slamming the cock back into the ass under discussion, but immediately pulling it all the way back out again.

"Yes, yes, yes," Cordelia mindlessly agreed. "You own my ass. I'll be a lesbian ass slut to you both."

"And you'll also be eating a lot of our cunts," Willow added. "True?"

"Yes, I'll truly eat both of your cunts and assholes," Cordelia agreed, desperate to have the dick back in her ass.

"Oh yes, and you're alllllso going to be the new pussy licking pet for all the nerds at school," Willow continued piling on her conditions, already imagining Cordelia kneeling under a desk in the library, servicing girl after girl.

"No, not that," Cordelia begged. "Just you two. Please!"

"I guess she no longer wants my cock," Willow said dismissively, climbing completely off the bed.

"Oh fuck, Willow, fine," Cordelia said, this time looking straight into Faith's phone, which was still filming her entire debauchery. "I, Cordelia Chase, pledge to eat the cunt of every damn nerd in the fucking school who asks me to! So please, please just shove that wonderful big cock back into my asshole and use me like the bimbo ass slut that I am!"

"That's much better," Willow approved, unfastening the ten incher from the strap and replacing it with the twelve incher.

"You really have a way about you," Faith praised her hot, nerdy girlfriend, then came over and kissed her.

Once they broke the kiss, Faith got on the bed, pulled the butt plug out of her asshole and ordered, "Get eating, slut."

Cordelia stared at the gaping asshole, wondering if hers looked like that, as Faith reached behind herself, grabbed her victim's head and shoved it between her ass cheeks.

As Cordelia began licking the gaping hole, Willow got back onto the bed and slid the thicker and longer cock into her ass.

"Oh my God, now it hurts even worse!" Cordelia screamed, as her ass was stretched wider yet again, unaware Willow had changed cocks.

"It's a bigger cock for a bigger ass slut," Willow explained, as she filled the bitch's asshole with twelve inches of cock.

"Oh fuck," Cordelia grimaced and moaned, the pleasure-pain principal once again hard at work inside her.

"Pay attention to what you're doing! Suck the cum out of my ass, you dumb fucking slut," Faith ordered, wanting to humiliate and degrade this bitch as badly as she could.

"You're the biggest slut yet," Willow insulted her, "and you're also a phoney: acting all high and mighty at school, when in fact you're nothing more than a cheap whore."

"Oh God," Cordelia wailed, both hating and loving all this humiliation, as this fresh cock plumbed new depths inside her ass.

"You're now taking twelve inches inside your asshole, Cordelia," Willow announced.

"So full," Cordelia blathered from a daze, her tongue reaching well inside Faith's gaped asshole, smelling the musky scent.

"What do you want, slut?" Willow asked, giving her five hard and fast thrusts.

"Ooooooooh, to be your ass slut," Cordelia declared mindlessly, her pleasure usurping the pain, the pain enhancing the pleasure.

"And our cunt licker too," Faith added as she spun around, spread her legs and shoved the pretty prep's face into her pussy.

"Ooooooh," Cordelia moaned, getting ass fucked while she ate Faith's scrumptious pussy.

For a few minutes: five, perhaps six, Cordelia got her asshole railed while she hungrily devoured Faith's tantalizing pussy... receiving a gush of pussy cum just as she got the slayer off.

The pleasure inside Cordelia was growing, she felt she was just about to come from getting ass fucked, and she begged, "Harder Willow, fuck my asshole harder."

"She's going to come from getting her asshole reamed," Faith mused, as she watched an undeniable expression of euphoria growing on the ordinarily pretentious girl's face.

"Come, you dumb slut, come from taking my twelve inches in that asshole of yours," Willow ordered, really slamming hard into the preppy bitch, their bodies colliding with every rough thrust.

"More, harder, fuck me harder," Cordelia begged, looking back at Willow, her face wet with Faith's juices, complete lust in her eyes.

"I now own this asshole," Willow staked her claim, as she fucked her new slut as hard as she could.

"Yes, yes, yes, you own my ass," Cordelia said, turning her face back forward, and burying it in the sheets.

A dozen more thrusts, and Cordelia screamed, "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!"

Willow kept pounding the asshole throughout Cordelia's orgasm, before she pulled out and ordered, "Flip the slut onto her back, and then straddle her face with your back to me."

"Mmmmmm, nice!" said Faith with a smile as she did as instructed, thus offering her ass to Willow.

Willow magically transformed her dick into a real cock, still a full twelve inches long, and slid it into Faith's asshole. Which was still gaped.

"Yes, fuck my ass, fill it with cum," Faith begged.

For a few minutes Willow did just that until she unleashed a load of cum into Faith's asshole.

As soon as her ass was full of cum, Faith readjusted her position slightly, allowing the creamy filling to drip out of her ass and into Cordelia's mouth.

Cordelia mindlessly caught and swallowed it. She hadn't the faintest idea how this semen had gotten into Faith's asshole, but she'd found everything that had happened tonight so completely confusing, that by this point she was beyond wondering.

Willow watched as Faith got off of Cordelia by rolling onto her hands and knees and ordered, "Now suck all the cum out of my ass, every little drop."

Cordelia also rolled over to crouch behind Faith, then pulled her ass cheeks apart, and sucked the white creamy cum from Faith's delicious ass.

Willow smiled wickedly, as she cast a magic spell to create a tattoo on Cordelia's back right above her gaping asshole: Property of Willow Rosenberg... the exact same one she'd given to Faith.

"Ooooooh," Cordelia moaned, feeling strange sensations on her lower back. They weren't at all painful, not like if she were receiving an ordinary tattoo, just weird. (Can you remember what fairy dust feels like? No? Exactly.)

A couple minutes later, Faith sat up and got off the bed, then turned back and noticed. "You tattooed the slut."

"I figured I own her ass now, so why not?" Willow shrugged.

"You gave me a tattoo?" Cordelia asked as she craned her head around and saw her humiliating new body art/ownership label/tattoo.

The end of chapter 5

12