Willow's Way Ch. 06

Story Info
Anal mayhem on cheerleader harem as Buffy secretly watches.
5.4k words
4.73
18.5k
26

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Willow's Way Ch. 06

Summary: Willow wages anal mayhem on her harem of cheerleaders as Buffy secretly watches.

Note 1: This is dedicated to MLT17 for requesting this series.

Note 2:

In Chapter 1, Faith tries to seduce and ass fuck Willow, who surprises the aggressive slayer by turning the tables.

In Chapter 2, still the same night, Faith can't get enough of being sodomized at the high school while they're supposed to be on patrol.

In Chapter 3, Faith falls deeper into anal submission to Willow, who fucks her in a graveyard and Buffy catches them in the act.

In Chapter 4, Willow discovers a way to magic her strap-on cock into an actual male cock so she can unload cum into Faith's ass; Willow and Faith (through both word and deed) reveal their sexual relationship to the gang at The Bronze.

In Chapter 5, Willow receives a fabulous one-month anniversary gift from Faith... a stuck-up bitch's asshole to plunder... Cordelia's.

Willow's Way: Chapter 6

Once Willow had completed fucking Cordelia's ass and turning her into a mindless, babbling, ass taking slut... Cordelia became insatiable... begging Willow to fuck her at school, at her house, in a bathroom, or anywhere at all for that matter... just like Faith had.

Willow generously drilled her asshole a few times before telling her the only way she'd get her dick again was to bring Harmony to her as a pet. For starters.

Willow wanted more ass pets. She wanted more fuck toys. She even wanted the entire cheerleading squad. She wanted to be a female stud with her own slut harem. Conquering each new asshole was the ultimate rush for her, and hearing supplications from cheerleaders who'd treated her like shit for most of her life was cathartic.

And for the next few weeks, Cordelia brought them to her one by one until Willow had broken all their anal cherries, turned them all into willing cock taking anal bimbos, and all of them wore the now infamous 'Property of Willow Rosenberg' tramp stamp. Each of them was ashamed to be dominated by such a meek woman, and yet each one of them couldn't get enough of Willow's sexual prowess, and always came crawling back for more.

All those cheerleaders were also complete submissives for Faith, of course. They'd eat her pussy while getting sodomized by Willow. They'd take Willow's cock, sometimes magically living and sometimes not, in their ass, while Faith had either her strap-on or her fist in their cunts. Harmony had once actually passed out in the locker room before practice after getting roughly sodomized by Willow and her twelve-inch cock, while Faith had her arm six inches beyond her wrist in her twat. She came hard, and then she passed out. Faith woke her up by sitting on her face.

Sarah, the only cheerleader who'd offered any real resistance, was ordered to walk from school to a nearby convenience store with a massive load of cum all over her face to teach her a lesson once she'd succumbed and discovered Willow's power, and her cock obedience was blind and unconditional.

This led to the night of the big football game.

They won on the last play of the game.

The team decided to throw a massive party at Grogin's House. To the astonishment of the football players when they arrived, still on their adrenaline high from the victory and looking forward to lots of drinking and fucking, the cheerleaders weren't there. Not even one of them! Where were they?

They were still back at the high school, inside the cheerleader dressing room, still wearing their cheerleading costumes except for the panties, bent over all in a row, their pantyhose torn and their assholes all gaping wide open from being pounded by Willow's ten-inch fat cock strap-on cock, and Faith was plugging her own ass with a toy as she watched her girlfriend destroy eight assholes while the coach followed her from hole to hole eating her pussy.

For thirty minutes, Willow had rotated through nine assholes (the ninth being the cheerleading coach, who'd caught Cordelia and Harmony in a 69 while Willow was buried in Harmony's asshole at lunchtime one day... resulting in a few minutes later the coach taking that same dick into her asshole while her two top cheerleaders watched)... and now the present-day exercise starting with a six-inch cock, then an eight, and then a ten and holding.

Five strokes into each asshole per round.

The first round... nice and slow.

The second round... a little faster.

The third round... fast, but not hard.

The fourth round... slamming hard and fast into each asshole, making the cheerleading bimbo ass sluts scream out loud.

The fifth round... making those cheerleading ass sluts bounce back on the cock, prompting more screams and squeals.

Every cheerleader wanted more. Five strokes were only a tease. They all knew they were risking social suicide by allowing a nerd to ass fuck them, and that risk was doubled down because they were missing the biggest and most prestigious celebration of the year... yet they were so completely submissive to Willow and her cock, they didn't care about any consequences, but only the pleasure of ultimate submission to a nerd who knew how to fuck way better than any of the football players... most of whom had small dicks, all of whom came too quickly, and none of whom knew how to fuck like Willow did.

Buffy had gone to the party, needing to let off some steam, since ever since seeing Willow fucking Faith she'd become obsessed with her. She had trouble making eye contact with Willow, and had spent every night at some point fucking herself to orgasm while picturing Willow's big, magical cock. And her mysterious ascension into such dominance. She'd explode while imagining Willow dominating her like she did Faith. Yet as soon as the orgasm had subsided, she always felt guilty for her twisted thoughts. She also knew even if she wanted to, which she did every time she got horny, which was way too often since witnessing the encounter a few weeks ago, she could never let that happen. She was a slayer. Although she was a witch, Willow was also just a human. So Buffy needed to stay focused. She couldn't become weak and compliant like Faith had. She also didn't want to sabotage their friendship, since Willow was still her best friend.

Concerned for the cheerleaders, since given their very slight but appealing tendency towards plumpness plus their delicate skin, they were particularly appealing prey for vampires, Buffy hurried back to the school. When she arrived, she went directly to the cheerleader's dressing room and saw lights still on.

She pulled out her ancient Scythe and slowly, cautiously approached the door. As she inched it open, having been ambushed on more than one occasion by rushing into a room too quickly, she froze as she heard moans emerging from the room.

"Please fuck my asshole," a voice Buffy recognized as Harmony's begged.

"Yes, only fuck Harmony and me," Cordelia demanded. "We're the captains; the other bitches can just eat each other out."

"No, fuck our asses too," a couple of other cheerleaders whined.

"Shut up, sluts," Cordelia roared with a ferocity that intimidated the other cheerleaders into silence.

"All right," Willow agreed, although she'd considered doing the opposite and fucking everyone except Cordelia and Harmony, but through a reflection in a mirror she caught a glimpse of Buffy watching with her mouth hanging open. "Sluts, you can 69 for now, and then when I'm done with your two ass-taking slut leaders, I'll fuck the shit out of you too."

"Don't forget me," the coach begged worriedly between licks, as she hungrily lapped Faith's delicious pussy. A couple weeks ago she'd been straight as could be, but now she was addicted to pussy, and she'd eaten out every last member of her team, plus Faith and Willow repeatedly, in addition to both of the female janitors as a punishment for not obeying Willow's dress code when she wore pants to the first game after she'd first been sodomized.

"Shut up, slut, you're literally bottom bitch around here," Faith ordered, holding the coach's head deep in her pussy.

Buffy couldn't see Faith, but she wasn't surprised she was involved, and in a bullying way. She also couldn't see who Faith was scolding, but recognized the voice as the cheerleading coach, a pretty woman who was considered an ice queen by most of the school. She certainly didn't seem like one right now!

Buffy couldn't believe what she was witnessing. Yes, it had been crazy to catch Willow and Faith in a sexual act, especially one where the always dominant and crass Faith was bent over getting fucked by the far more timid and sweet Willow. And yes, she had noticed Willow's changed demeanour ever since that day. And yes, all of that had led her to an abundance of self-administered orgasms and nightly wet dreams, all of them about Willow fucking her the way she'd fucked Faith... with such dominance.

Willow, knowing Buffy was watching, posed dramatically with her ten-inch strap-on, while the lesser obedient girls reluctantly paired off into three 69's, and then using her magic, Willow transformed her ten-inch hard plastic cock into a twelve-inch authentic, living cock!

Buffy let out the softest of gasps as she saw Willow magically morph the rather large strap-on cock into a really massive monster of a proper dick. Her pussy tingled and her mouth watered! God, did she want to suck that cock and to feel it in her pussy!

Willow, deciding to put on a show for her hidden audience, feeling the ultimate conquest would be seducing her best friend, asked, "Which one of you sluts gets my twelve-inch cock in her shit hole first?"

"Me," both Harmony and Cordelia spoke up in unison.

"I don't know... that didn't sound too convincing," Willow objected, as she stroked her huge, real cock, loving the power of this cock as well as the pleasure it felt. For although in its strap-on form it had no nerve endings and thus felt no sensations, now it had oodles of them, and none of them were dulled from overuse! "Harmony, tell me why you should deserve this cock."

Harmony wiggled her ass, spreading her cheeks to open her already gaping hole, "Because I'll do anything for you, Mistress. I'll seduce any girl you want and bring her here to you. I'll even bring you my Mom! I bet she'd love to be your ass slut!"

"Mmmmm, tempting," Willow said, a mother and daughter team quite appealing, although the most appealing mother-daughter pair popping into her head was actually Buffy and Mrs. Summers.

"I'll give you my Mom too, plus every female teacher in the school, and I'll begin wearing a 'Property of Willow Rosenberg' t-shirt to school every day," Cordelia offered, upping the ante while glaring at Harmony for trying to challenge her superiority.

"I'll pay you to fuck my ass," Harmony offered, her family quite well off, and knowing Willow's family wasn't.

"I'll triple whatever this bitch offers," Cordelia countered, having substantially more money, and planning when the two of them were alone, Harmony would be punished for not knuckling under to the hierarchy of the squad.

Buffy continued watching and listening in bewilderment. How could an ass fucking possibly be desirable enough for these girls to offer up their mothers to earn the privilege?

"How about a contest?" Faith suggested from her secure position as Willow's undisputed top bitch.

"I'm listening," Willow said, glancing at the telltale mirror to see that Buffy was still paying rapt attention to the proceedings.

Soft moans echoed through the room as the other six continued dining on each other's pussies.

"You could take turns fucking them both, and whoever comes first loses. And then she becomes bottom slut for the entire squad, and she only rises to number two once she brings her mother to you to be sodomized," Faith suggested. "The winner of course becomes head cheerleader and top slut."

"I'm in," Harmony agreed quickly, realizing this was an opportunity for her to finally top the pretentious bitch Cordelia and become head cheerleader. And even if she lost, dropping to the bottom wasn't that big a deal... she loved pussy... and the idea of throwing her bitchy mother under the bus by bringing her to Willow to be sodomized was pretty wicked.

"But I'm already head cheerleader," Cordelia pointed out, realizing if she lost, she lost everything.

"So I'm fucking Harmony then, and Cordelia forfeits the contest?" Willow asked, pointing her dick at the blonde.

"No, no, no, I'll do it," Cordelia frantically and frustratedly agreed.

"That's better," Willow said, loving to torment these two bitches, especially Cordelia. "Now let's check out your flexibility. Harmony, get on the floor on all fours, ass up. Cordelia, straddle her with your ass up too."

"Yes, Mistress," both cheerleading bimbos replied, both of them desperate to get that magic fuck stick up their gaping assholes, with the higher new stakes just adding to the thrill and to their desperation.

Buffy couldn't believe what she was witnessing, or how desperate these girls were to get a dick in their ass... especially the most popular girls in the school kowtowing to Willow, who'd never been popular at all. Equally crazy was these longstanding popular girls addressing the nerd girl as Mistress. Yet it was both hot, and ironic justice for all their bullying over the years.

When Harmony was in position, Cordelia climbed on top of her and said, "Okay, slam that massive cock in my asshole first."

"No, shove it in my asshole first," Harmony argued.

Ironically, Willow mused, they should be offering each other's ass first, since the one who came first would lose, but for such horny, bimbo-ish, cheerleading, cock-hungry, ass-gaped, ass-taking fuck sluts, common sense didn't exist... only lust.

As the moans of girls eating pussy echoed throughout the room, six cheerleaders in three separate 69's, and Faith now getting her gaping asshole plowed by the dildo wielded by the dumb slut coach, Willow went behind the two slut pyramid and ordered, "Beg, bitches."

Although it was hard for Buffy to make out what they were saying, since they were each trying to overcome the other's volume, whatever they were saying was obviously very nasty, and Buffy's pussy was burning.

Cordelia, feeling Willow's hands on her hips, the anticipation of getting that huge fucking cock in her ass coursing through her, begged like a nasty porn star slut, "Please Mistress Willow, slam that big fuck stick into my shit hole and show these bitches how I'm your biggest ass whore cum bucket!"

Harmony responded, willing to say anything to get that cock back inside her ass, having already been the first to offer her mother as a sacrifice, "Please, Mistress, fuck my ass with your huge cock and use me as the dumb cunt I am. Punish me for all the shitty things we cheerleading bitches ever did to you or to any other nerd."

"You two are the biggest sluts in the school," Willow mused, as she positioned her cock at Cordelia's gaped hole.

"Just shove it into me and pound my shit hole," Cordelia begged, as she felt the dominant nerd's hands on her hips... still not believing how insatiable an ass slut she'd become. She'd always used her beauty, body and bitchiness to get whatever she wanted... and now she used them all for only one thing... to be sodomized by Willow.

Willow generously obliged, sliding her newly formed huge throbbing cock into the head cheerleader's gaped hole.

"Ooooooh, fuck," Cordelia moaned, as the cock stretched her ass wide, which now always felt so fucking good. The fatter the cock, the longer the dick, the wider the gaping, the deeper the drilling, the more intense the fucking would be, and thus her inevitable orgasm.

"Fuck my dirty asshole too, Mistress," Harmony whined, and then she felt Cordelia's fingernails digging into her shoulders, gripping her shoulders for balance as she straddled her.

"You'll each get the deep ass fucking you dumb fuck sluts need," Willow allowed, as she pulled out after five strokes, lowered herself a bit and slid into Harmony's wide open inviting hole. Truth be told, she hoped Harmony won, since she loved seeing Cordelia's desperation. She loved making her do things that were out of character to get cock... like seducing all the cheerleaders on her behalf, walking through the mall with a load of cum on her face after she'd been thoroughly ass fucked in a Victoria Secret changing room, walking around all day at school with an audibly vibrating butt plug in her ass (that had been Faith's idea after Cordelia had initially balked about bringing all her teammates on board... because she'd wanted to keep Willow's cock to herself), making her beg to eat Ethel's pussy (who was the biggest nerd in the school), and cheering a game with a vibrating egg in her pussy.

Willow had learned the power of her dominant persona and her gift for wielding a cock, whether it was a strap-on or a throbbing flesh one, to make pretty much every girl she met do anything, just so long as she'd use it in their asses. She glanced briefly again at Buffy's reflection. Her hand was now under her dress as she watched, completely captivated.

"Oh yes," Harmony moaned as the big cock filled her asshole... the only hole she'd even bother to have a dick in now. Willow's rough ass fucking had completely broken her sexually, and all she wanted was her dick in her ass... all the time... she'd allowed her college boyfriend to fuck her ass a few times, but she'd learned he was a shitty fuck who didn't last long at all... like not at all... the first time in her ass he didn't last thirty seconds, and only once had he lasted an entire minute.

Buffy was so horny she hadn't even noticed she'd brought her hand to her panties and was slowly rubbing herself. Willow's cock was huge! And her dominant persona was hot! Watching these bitches get fucked this roughly was wild!

"Back to me," Cordelia demanded.

And for a couple of minutes, Willow switched back and forth between the two popular cheerleaders' gaped assholes... five strokes each... enough to drive them wild and to want more... but not enough to come... Willow primarily wanted to put on a show for Buffy, whose hand was really rubbing her pussy now.

Willow, wanting to show Buffy how big her cock was, how dominant she'd become, and how these sluts would do absolutely anything for her, backed away and ordered, a couple of the other cheerleaders screaming as their orgasms hit, "You two sluts, get on your knees now, and face me."

Cordelia urgently climbed off of Harmony and obeyed, while Harmony simply needed to turn around.

"Who wants this cock?" Willow asked, swinging it around like the elephant trunk it was.

"I do!" both Cordelia and Harmony responded in lustful unison... both of them in adoration of the beautiful cock before them, swaying like a hypnotist's tree trunk.

"I do," Buffy whispered to herself, this cock the biggest one she'd ever seen.

"Crawl to my cock," Willow said.

Both obeyed, and Willow kept backing up, making the sluts follow her around.

Harmony, wanting that cock more than anything, pushed Cordelia onto her side, and kept crawling towards the elusive cock.

"You bitch," Cordelia said, grabbing Harmony's ankle and tugging her back.

Buffy watched in awe as these two popular cheerleaders fought over Willow's cock.

The two began wrestling on the tiled floor, as a wicked and even more interesting contest idea popped into Willow's head, "Contest rules are changing."

"What?" Cordelia asked, in mid fight.

"Both of you get back onto the bench and get those gaped assholes up in the air," Willow instructed.

"Yes, Mistress," they both gasped in unison, as Cordelia gave Harmony one final bullying shove.

12