Willow's Way Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they were both in position, Willow moved behind Cordelia's very inviting huge hole and said as she slid her cock inside, "Whichever of you milks the load out of my big cock wins. The other one is the loser, becomes everyone's bottom bitch, and must bring me their mother and five new sluts before they can get my dick again."

"Oh God," Cordelia moaned, as her ass was filled again, and higher stakes had been piled on. They'd been risky before, but the threat of Willow's dick being withheld was unbearable! However, she now controlled her destiny, since all she needed to do was milk the big load from Willow's ass-stretching, deep-drilling cock.

"Great idea," Faith said, having really enjoyed the new Willow ever since that first night when she'd turned the tables on her so unexpectedly. And more recently, they had at least one new slut in their bed every day, as she'd become the anal cock slayer and was now insatiable.

"Fuck me," Harmony begged, needing that cock in her ass, but also needing to win, and thus to put Cordelia in her place once and for all... Willow had finally done something she hadn't thought anyone could do... make Cordelia look weak.

"Okay," Willow said, slipping out of one asshole and into the other.

"No!" Cordelia whined.

"Yes!" Harmony moaned.

Buffy had her hand in her panties now, and her fingers deep in her pussy... God, did she need cock. Need to be fucked. Just rough, like Willow was doing to those two cheerleader bimbos.

"Slow down, slut, I don't want to come yet," Faith said, cuffing the back of the coach's head.

"Sorry," the coach said, wanting that cock too, but also wanting to watch her top two but bitchiest cheerleaders being fucked and humiliated.

"Oh yes, fuck me with that massive cock," Harmony moaned. "Destroy my asshole."

Buffy really couldn't fathom how taking a cock into a hole that had evolved for a very different function could possibly be pleasurable, but having now witnessed it live, she had to conclude that it was.

"Such a tight asshole," Willow moaned, already having decided Harmony was going to win. She still wanted to humiliate Cordelia more than ever, and what better way than to sodomize her mother right in front of her?

"Fuck my tight asshole," Cordelia demanded.

Willow went back to Cordelia and slammed her dick inside as she warned, "You have thirty seconds, and then Harmony takes her next shot."

Cordelia instantly began bouncing on the big cock, taking it as deep as possible, wanting that cock, wanting that load, wanting to win.

"My ass is way tighter than your sloppy hole," Harmony trash talked, as she waited her turn and prayed she'd get her opportunity to milk the cum out of that cock.

"Fuck you," Cordelia said.

"I'm counting on it," Harmony replied wickedly.

"That works, because the loser will also be the winner's sex slave for the rest of the school year," Willow added another stipulation.

"You're going down," Cordelia moaned, as she really bounced on that cock.

"Oh, you'll be going down on me everywhere on campus," Harmony countered confidently, loving the idea of using Cordelia as her personal fuck toy... the idea of flipping the hierarchy upside down with Willow's blessing was very appealing.

Willow pulled out after the thirty seconds, and proceeded to Harmony.

"Noooooo," Cordelia whined.

Buffy watched for the next several minutes as each cheerleader bounced back on that cock like her life depended on it... and she supposed their social lives did, while she now had three fingers squelching in her pussy.

Both Cordelia and Harmony worked their asses off, literally, as they bounced their firm bodies back on Willow's monster cock with reckless abandon in the hottest workout ever.

Both moaned like bitches in heat.

Both begged for that delicious load boiling in Willow's temporary balls.

Cordelia begged, "Fill my asshole with your big load, Mistress, breed me."

Harmony also begged, "Destroy my asshole. breed my hole. Give me that massive load, Mistress, I'll do anything to feel your load explode inside me."

Buffy was now furiously fingering her fur as she imagined that massive cock inside her... not in her ass... not really... but in her pussy?... mmmmmmmmm! Willow's dominant persona was so sexy, masculine and yet feminine at the same time. Erotic in a way it shouldn't be.

By now, all the other cheerleaders were watching the play action, each of them mentally cheering for Harmony, although none of them would ever do it out loud and risk the payback Cordelia would inflict on them.

Faith had repositioned herself, and now had the best seat in the house... sitting on the coach's face, and watching with pride while her girlfriend demolished those two bitches' assholes... while knowing she'd be taking that massive cock for a closed track test drive later on.

"I'm getting close, sluts," Willow delivered her status report, knowing she wouldn't last a lot longer, and wanting the two to really work her dick over. "The loser will be the cunt-licking fuck toy for all the other cheerleaders."

"Oh yes," Buffy moaned, her orgasm also rising quickly, as she covered her mouth and backed away. Hearing her best friend using the word 'cunt' was almost as crazy as everything else she'd witnessed... Willow having always been such a proper young woman.

Cordelia bounced back on the cock desperately, becoming weary, her arms beginning to give out, since she wasn't accustomed to being on the bottom... she was always a top in sex and in cheerleading... always perched at the top of the pyramid... not one of the heavy lifters who needed to use their muscles. "Please, Mistress, cum in my shit hole, fill me with your dominant cum."

God, I want that load, Buffy thought to herself... and that cock... as she peeked back around to continue watching her best friend demolish the two cheerleaders' asses.

Willow pulled out, her balls boiling, and slid back into Harmony, who moaned as she resumed her riding and clenched her ass cheeks in an attempt to tighten her ass muscles around Willow's huge mother fucking cock, "Oh yes, fuck me, fuck my asshole, give me that load, make Cordelia the school cum dump, the cheerleaders' toy, a bimbo for us all."

"More," Willow demanded, "say more," so close to coming.

"And I'll seduce the girl you really want," Harmony pledged, bouncing back on the cock with all her power while tightening her ass cheeks... all those years of squats paying off, along with the spur of Cordelia forever criticizing her body. "I'll bring you... Buffy."

Buffy's eyes went wide.

"You'll bring Buffy to me?" Willow asked, knowing full well Buffy was listening to every word.

"Yesssss," Harmony said, trying to preserve her energy for the fucking.

"I'll turn that bitch for you too," Cordelia added, worried she might lose. No way could she lose! No way could she go without that cock! No way could she be bottom bitch to HER OWN cheerleading squad!

"Mmmmmmmm," Willow purred, letting Buffy, who she knew was still paying attention, know she was definitely intrigued by such a proposal.

Buffy couldn't believe her best friend was expressing this interest in fucking her... even as she fingered her fuzz frantically at the visual.

Harmony continued making her case, seeing Willow was close, "Give me that cock, and I'll take your load and be your bimbo bitch."

"Sorry Harmony," Willow grunted, the nasty words from Harmony, her promises, and her own plan to let Harmony win the entire time, "Cordelia will be those things... because you're about to win the contest... right... NOW!"

"Yessssssss," Harmony screamed, as she felt the load explode into her ass, triggering her own orgasm and the ultimate rush at winning this challenge and finally putting Cordelia in her place once and for all.

"Oooooooh," Buffy moaned, as her orgasm struck, and she moved back and leaned against a wall to let it erupt through her.

"Nooooooo," Cordelia bellowed at the realization she'd just lost.

"Come and eat me, bottom bitch," Cassie ordered, she being a cheerleader who'd been bullied and humiliated by Cordelia all year.

"No, this wasn't a real bet," Cordelia protested, as Cassie marched over and shoved her pussy in her ex-leader's face.

"Shut the fuck up," Cassie ordered, grinding her pussy on the fallen bitch.

"Cordelia, in case your dimwitted bimbo brain hasn't grasped what I've been saying for the past half hour, you're now the slave of every cheerleader, and you'll continue to be until you graduate!" Willow explained triumphantly, as she slowly pumped the rest of her load into Harmony and slapped her ass.

"And the slave of the coach too," Faith added.

"Of course," Willow agreed, as she looked around and didn't see Buffy anymore. She wondered what it would take to get Buffy taking it in the ass... not much after today... her looks of curiosity and lust undeniable... so she figured it was only a matter of time.

Buffy snuck away, her pussy leaking and her head light from the intensity of her orgasm, as she imagined Willow doing to her what she'd just done to Cordelia and Harmony... but she knew she couldn't allow it to happen, since it seemed that once you became Willow's bitch, that was all you ever wanted.

Cordelia reluctantly licked the pussy before her, as Willow pulled out, restored her cock to a strap-on, and spent the next half hour bringing all six other cheerleaders and the coach to orgasm... the entire time Cordelia lying on her back licking whomever's pussy happened to be above her as they all got roughly sodomized... shame, resentment and anger coursing through her the entire time... as everybody called her names and treated her like a complete nobody.

After each cheerleader, the coach and Faith came, and spewed their cunt cum all over Cordelia following their apocalyptic orgasms from Willow's wicked ass fucking, Willow face fucked Cordelia to humiliate her even further with some nasty ass to mouth.

Exhausted after two hours of fucking, and her pussy on fire, Willow sat on Cordelia's drenched face and received a traditional orgasm, having enjoyed more orgasms through her cock than in her pussy ever since her magical transformation.

Cordelia... defeated... exhausted... humiliated and yet somehow... inconceivably... still fucking horny... licked Willow's pussy... her frustration consuming her at her humiliating loss and her new predicament... because she knew, even though she tried to convince herself otherwise... she'd still do whatever it took to get back to the top of the hierarchy, pay each of these sluts back, and get Willow to fuck her ass again.

Strolling home hand in hand fifteen minutes later, Willow said to Faith, "Buffy was just outside the door for ages, masturbating while she watched me dominating Cordelia and Harmony."

"Mmmmm," Faith said, having been pushing Willow to turn Buffy... but Willow was hesitant because they were such good friends... but this... she hoped... could get Willow to add the ultimate conquest to her rapidly growing list of conquests.

"Yeah," Willow said, wondering if she should do what Faith had been suggesting for weeks... fuck Buffy. Part of her loved the idea, of course, Buffy was hot as fuck and the ultimate conquest... but they were also best friends, and she didn't want that ever to change.

"Then it's decided," Faith said, already formulating a plan to see Buffy on all fours eating her pussy while Willow destroyed her asshole.

"You're insatiable," Willow said, shaking her head.

"On that note, let's get home; your girlfriend has an ass that needs your dick in it," Faith said... always horny, and always ready for Willow's cock in her ass.

"If I really have to," Willow sighed dramatically, actually quite tired, but knowing there was no way she'd be allowed to sleep tonight without delivering Faith's regular bedtime sodomy.

"Yes, you do," Faith said, squeezing Willow's hand. "You know I love you, right?"

"You do?" Willow asked, surprised.

"Isn't it obvious?" Faith asked, halting their walking her and turning to face her.

"I... I guess you do," Willow replied.

Faith leaned in and kissed her tenderly. When she broke the kiss, she said sincerely, "Willow Rosenberg, I really, truly, love you."

"I love you too," Willow said, her heart warming at this mutual declaration of love.

"Good," Faith smiled. "Now let's go home and you can fuck my asshole to show me how much you love me."

"Insatiable," Willow said, shaking her head as they resumed their walk home hand in hand.

THE END of CHAPTER 6

Up next: Buffy finally discovers the joys of anal sex at the hands of her best friend.

12