Willow's Way Ch. 08

Story Info
Final chapter where Willow dominates both slayer sluts.
5.1k words
4.62
17.2k
15

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Willow's Way Ch. 08

Summary: Final chapter where Willow dominates both slayer sluts.

Note 1: This is dedicated to MLT17 for requesting this series.

Note 2:

In Chapter 1, Faith tries to seduce and ass fuck Willow, who surprises the aggressive slayer by turning the tables.

In Chapter 2, still the same night, Faith can't get enough of being sodomized at the high school while they're supposed to be on patrol.

In Chapter 3, Faith falls deeper into anal submission to Willow, who fucks her in a graveyard and Buffy catches them in the act.

In Chapter 4, Willow discovers a way to magic her strap-on cock into an actual cock so she can unload cum into Faith's ass; Willow and Faith (through both word and deed) reveal their sexual relationship to the gang at The Bronze.

In Chapter 5, Willow receives a fabulous one-month anniversary gift from Faith... a stuck-up bitch's asshole to plunder... Cordelia's.

In Chapter 6, it's weeks later, and Willow fucks every cheerleader's ass, and she particularly gives it to Cordelia and Harmony once she discovers Buffy is watching.

In Chapter 7, Willow finally gets to fuck Buffy's ass, with some help from Faith.

Note 3: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing.

Willow's Way Ch. 08

Just like Faith, once Buffy had discovered Willow's power and the sexual rush sodomy submission provided, she too couldn't get enough of it.

So by now Willow had fucked Buffy in almost every conceivable location on the schoolgrounds and in many nooks and crannies within the buildings... but exhaustingly, Buffy's neediness, added to Faith's equal neediness... had begun to hinder Willow's academics... which were still important to her.

So following a month of marathon fucking... where Willow had deposited dozens of loads in her two slayer sluts alone... not to mention her other needy anal whores, and a few new additions to her anal harem... she decided to put her foot down.

Willow now made it clear to the two women, who were both challenging in many ways, both good and bad, that she too needed to have a life. She needed to excel in school. She also needed enough time away from these two to fuck at least some of the other needy sluts who craved her cock, such as the entire cheerleading squad and, although Buffy didn't know this yet, Buffy's mother Mrs. Summers.

So... it had been three days since either of them had experienced Willow's cock in their assholes when the three were doing a patrol together... Willow having been focusing on midterms... which, of course, she'd aced. Then with those finally out of the way, she needed some stress relief, and what better way of achieving that than not one slayer asshole, but two. Plus, although she always loved the thrill of conquering a new asshole, of a new girl submitting unconditionally to her... there was nothing remotely as sexually stimulating as fucking an actual slayer's ass... which always felt virginal every single time because of these slayers' amazing natural healing. It didn't hurt that her two most captivated anal sluts... who were still also her two most regular fucks... were the two most powerful women in the community.

"When are you going to fuck me again?" Faith was whining, three days being the longest she'd ever gone during the last couple of months without Willow plugging her ass at least once... and usually twice a day, or even more. In desperation, she'd sat on every last cheerleader's face in the past three days, and had ass fucked herself with a massive dildo she'd bought... but nothing came close to the experience of being railed by Willow herself and her huge cock... regardless of whether it was real or strap-on at the time.

"She's fucking me next," Buffy dibbed, she too craving Willow's dick buried deep inside her asshole. She'd bought a suction cup dildo she'd used a couple of times yesterday and today to fuck her ass on her own, but she too had found it wasn't nearly the same as Willow destroying her ass.

"She likes my ass better," Faith bragged desperately, squeezing Willow's hand in an attempt to monopolize her attention.

"No way, my ass is way better than yours," Buffy argued, grabbing Willow's other hand just as desperately. "I've only ever had her dick drilling my ass, unlike yours, that's already been fucked by every guy in the state," trying to play the loyalty card

"Fuck you," Faith snapped, turning to stare down Buffy.

"I'll fuck you if you don't shut the fuck up," Buffy responded with uncharacteristic harshness, instantly losing her cool. Partly because she was horny as fuck, partly because she resented Faith having been dating Willow in the first place and thus taking her off the market (which hadn't actually been the case, since Willow had been eyeing Buffy speculatively all along), and also because the bitch was such a fucking bitch!

"I'd love to see you try," Faith smirked, knowing if anyone was fucking anyone (apart from Willow fucking whomever she pleased if she could find the time), it would be she topping the blonde bimbo... which she'd imagined doing to Buffy on many occasions, but now had been given by Willow the actual right to do.

"You're on," Buffy snarled, having forgotten her status as bottom slut within this trio, and ready for a fight.

"Okay, then let's do this," Faith agreed combatively, both of them getting into fighting stances.

"Stop that, you dumb sluts," Willow interjected in a tone that shut both of them up... as she jumped between them, shooting a forbidding hand in each of their faces.

"Sorry," Buffy apologized.

"Yeah, I'm sorry too, honey, she just drives me fucking nuts," Faith added.

"Both of you cum dumps need to bend over that tombstone right now," Willow ordered, deciding the best way to get them to stop fighting with each other was to destroy both of their assholes with her magical cock. Lately, she almost always used that magic spell to give herself a flesh and blood cock, since it made her anal attacks far more pleasurable to her and to them. A strap-on was fine and could last much longer obviously, but the sensations of sliding her real one inside a tight ass and eventually coming inside said asshole, was the ultimate in sexual pleasure... equaled only by having someone eat her pussy... which she made both of these slayer sluts do for her, sometimes as a reminder of the hierarchy of their relationships with her, but also to remind them she had a pussy and needs herself, sometimes. Plus, both of these slayer sluts loved both the idea and the sensations of having her man-cum exploding inside their assholes.

"About time," Faith grumbled as she hurried over to the tombstone, bent over and lifted her plaid skirt to reveal her pantyhose-clad ass, with a hole in the pantyhose right where her inviting asshole was located.

"Thanks, Willow," Buffy said, stepping up next to the (other) bitch slayer and flipping up her dress, thus revealing her brand new garter-belt and stockings set (bought just today in the hope of having her ass filled by Willow) and of course, no panties.

"Both of you anal whores are so damn needy," Willow complained, surveying their perfectly curved asses, the sexy long legs encased in their nylons, and the inviting little buttholes she'd soon be invading and enlarging (but only temporarily).

"Me first," Faith demanded.

"No, me Willow, I need it so bad right now," Buffy moaned from her fervent hope to soon have Willow's magical cock buried deep in her ass.

"Just slam that cock in my asshole, Willow," Faith said, talking nasty: the one thing she knew she could always outdo Buffy in doing.

"No, just slide that fat cock up my shit hole," Buffy countered, still finding the foul words emerging from her mouth just to support her bid to have Willow's magical cock deep in her ass quite shocking.

"I'm a better ass slut than you are any day of the week," Faith claimed, spreading her ass cheeks with both hands to create a sexy visual for Willow.

"I'll take her cock in my ass anyplace, anytime," Buffy said, and meaning it... recalling the last time Willow had fucked her in the library while other people were in there as well, although not within sight... it had been so terrifying and yet exhilarating... her fear of getting caught and outed being subdued by her need to have that cock in her ass at all costs.

"Willow fucks my ass and comes in it so often and so much, I literally shit cum," Faith bragged, upping the ante of disgustingness.

"I suck her cock clean, and I do it right after she fucks my ass," Buffy fired back.

"I suck her cock right after she fucks anyone's ass," Faith countered, having sucked Willow's dick after it was buried in some other woman's asshole on multiple occasions... since for Faith, there was literally nothing too disgusting for her to do for Willow.

"I'd be her human piss toilet if she wanted me to," Buffy responded, stunned by the coarse words and nasty declaration she was making.

"That I'd like to see," Faith chortled, while Willow listened with perverse enjoyment to how badly these two strong-willed slayers were struggling to outdo each other as to which of them was the most extreme anal cum slut for her. Sometimes her newfound... a bit over two months now... anal Mistress persona still felt surreal, and the longest-lasting dream ever... with Buffy's golden shower offer, while perverse, being particularly intriguing.

"Enough, ass sluts!" Willow declared, her (currently flesh and blood) twelve-inch cock hard and fully ready for some pillaging. But first, she decided to have some fun. She raised both of her hands high into the air, and then brought them down forcefully to slap their asses hard.

"Ooooooh," Faith moaned contentedly, getting spanked always turning her on.

"Oooooo," Buffy whimpered not at all contentedly, surprised by the sudden pain on her bare rump.

"Give me another, baby," Faith cried enthusiastically.

"Me too," Buffy echoed without nearly as much enthusiasm... her ass still stinging from the first strike.

Willow slapped both of her pets' asses again.

"Mooooooore," Faith moaned happily.

"Oh fuuuuck," Buffy whimpered in pain.

Willow, upon seeing the pain on Buffy's face, came up and slid inside her ass.

"Heyyyyyy," Faith whined.

"Thank yooooou," Buffy moaned, the instant pleasure of Willow's huge cock where it now was located, instantly distracting her from the searing pain of the spanks.

"Wait your fucking turn," Willow responded tersely to Faith, remaining insistently deep inside Buffy's ass while she reached over and once again spanked Faith hard.

"Okay, you nasty bitch," Faith responded, knowing when to behave as no more than an obedient (albeit reluctantly) and (more or less) patient slut.

"I'm fully capable of fucking you two whores' slutty assholes all night," Willow asserted as she slowly began fucking Buffy.

"Oh, yes Willow, I love your cock in my ass," Buffy moaned, Willow's magical cock able to transform her into a mindless fuck toy within a heartbeat.

"I love seeing you finally sodomizing this blonde goody-two-shoes," Faith said, very impatiently awaiting her turn while she watched her girlfriend fucking Buffy.

"You love watching me fucking any dirty ass slut," Willow said, still a little in awe of how these two very powerful women, both of them beautiful and able to get pretty much any guy or girl they wanted, and who not so long ago hadn't been giving her a second glance, had now become a couple of anal cock slaves endlessly desperate to receive her loads. Like seriously, at this very moment, she had these two Sunnydale skaters dressing like bimbo sluts and wearing sexy hosiery specifically designed to give her easy access to their assholes (well... perhaps the hosiers hadn't had in mind something quite that specific), who were bent over a tombstone arguing over which of them should get sodomized first... proving that sometimes reality was way stranger, crazier and wilder than fiction.

"I do indeed," Faith agreed, while secretly... well, not really secretly at all... loving to watch Buffy become a dirty ass slut just like she was.

"You can fuck my asshole in front of anyone, Willow," Buffy declared, willing to do anything to continue having Willow's dick in her ass and giving her pleasure she hadn't until recently known existed... pleasure Angel had never given her even once.

"Anyone at all?" Willow asked, inwardly delighted, because just how fun and naughty would it be to reveal to Buffy and her mother they'd both become anal sluts for her? (Mrs. Summers had only submitted to her twice so far... following the first time she'd been horrified by her own actions and had sworn she'd never do it again. But then after resisting the temptation for a few days, she'd called Willow over and begged that they do it 'just one more time... please?' That had been two days ago. Willow was expecting another call from the horny and confused mother very soon.)

"Yes you may, Willow, I'm your bimbo slut, who just like Denny's, is always open," Buffy declared (semi-quoting Scott Calvin in The Santa Clause).

"Good to know," Willow said.

But just then, they were accosted by a masculine voice saying, "Well, this sordid scene is rather uncouth."

All three looked around to see a vampire looking back at the three of them with both judgement and lust in his eyes.

"What? You've never seen a slayer getting ass fucked with a living cock by a woman before?" Faith demanded.

"Can't say as I have," the vampire drawled, before recognizing the slayer in question and asking, "Is that Buffy?"

"Deal with him," Willow ordered Faith.

"Then may I have your dick in my ass?" Faith whined.

"I promise," Willow said, unwilling to interrupt her fucking Buffy to deal with some random vampire. Anne Rice's vampire lover Lestat maybe (it's never been proven, but there have been rumours; and have you noticed how she never seems to age?), but not for this undead loser.

"I'll be right back," Faith said, swaggering off into battle.

"Take your time," Buffy said, fully enjoying the ass fucking, and wanting it to last.

"I can't believe Buffy is a dyke," the vampire said, totally distracted from the danger he was now facing, while he watched the nerd witch fucking the hot slayer.

"We're both dykes for Willow's cock slaying our assholes," Faith explained, as she stalked towards the vampire, who was indeed still distracted by this sodomizing of a slayer.

"No wonder I couldn't get her attention," the vampire said.

"I doubt that was it," Faith said disparagingly.

"Yes! Fuck my ass harder," Buffy begged, obviously wanting to be fucked as hard as possible by this huge footlong cock that was filling her so deeply... her orgasm growing quickly.

"You're keeping me away from my turn to get my ass reamed," Faith complained, doing her best to guilt trip the vampire with her tone of annoyance.

"If you'd prefer doing that, then why don't you go and get your ass fucked," the vampire said courteously. "I can wait."

"I'm sure you would," Faith growled. "You're even a pathetic pervert while facing your final death."

"Just saying," the vampire said. "And I couldn't help noticing while you were bent over that tombstone, you have a great ass," he added, even while Faith lunged at him! And then even then while he was actively under attack, he once again glanced back at Buffy getting fucked!

Willow looked back to watch her girlfriend battling the distracted vampire even while she continued fucking Buffy, since watching her hot pet in action always turned her on.

"Oh yes, Willow, give me that footlong cock," Buffy moaned, all twelve inches splitting her ass in two.

"It's a footlong?" the vampire gasped in amazement, as he fought for his very survival!

"Yeah, it's likely three times the size of your little... what did you guys used to call it way back when... a knick knack?," Faith inquired.

"Yes, that's right. But hey, that's unnecessarily cruel of you to disparage the size of my spindle," the vampire objected just as he stumbled and fell backwards onto the hard ground.

Faith stood over her fallen foe (and history consultant) and said, "This is for cock blocking me," before stabbing the vampire right in his 'plum tree shaker'!

"Nooooo," he screamed just before he became dust, which soon blew completely away.

"Noooooo, I'm so close," Buffy whined, as she also turned her head around to see Faith terminate the chatty vampire.

"It's my turn," Faith asserted, hurrying to return to her bent over position above the tombstone.

"Please, I was almost there," Buffy pleaded in utter desperation.

"Sorry, slut," Willow said as she pulled out of Buffy, went to Faith and easily slid into her incredibly tight ass. "But my bitch deserves this after such a sexy slaying."

Noohoho," Buffy whimpered, her orgasm having been so close.

"Yes, I doooooo deserve this," Faith agreed, as her favourite cock filled her for the first time in three days, which instantly sent chills down her spine at the euphoria of getting her asshole filled.

"Please! Shove that fat cock back in my asshole," Buffy begged, desperate to feel Willow's cock back inside her ass.

"No fucking way," a new feminine voice said.

"Holy shit," another new masculine voice added.

"Can't we just be left alone to fuck?!" Faith wailed, since Willow had only just begun fucking her.

"Deal with whoever that is Buffy, and I promise to fuck you until you come like the ass whore you are," Willow promised, again slapping her ass hard.

"Youch!" Buffy yelled in pain. And then more conversationally she added, "I'll be right back."

"You're a lesbian now Buffy?" the girl vampire asked.

"Its complicated," Buffy shrugged, turning around to face the pair.

"Oh yes, pound my shithole!" Faith moaned, wanting Willow to destroy her asshole.

"You really shouldn't go interrupting us like this while we're getting our asses fucked," Buffy cautioned, as she pulled her dagger out of a pocket in her dress.

"And here I always thought you were just a cock tease," the boy vampire taunted, trying to get a rise out of her.

"Oh no, I'm a cunt-licking, anal-cock-taking cum-bucket, all right," Buffy assured him, while she prepared herself for the upcoming two-on-one battle. "For the right woman, that is."

"Glad to hear it, 'cause I'm going to fuck you up good," the girl vampire said, suddenly coming at Buffy full speed, her partner not far behind.

"Nice play on words," Buffy smirked, as she began defending herself against the double-pronged attack.

"Yes Willow, ream my ass, plug my asshole," Faith moaned, looking behind her to see how Buffy was doing.

"Do you see what I'm missing out on because of you two?" Buffy pointed out, flipping the male onto his back.

"So you really do eat pussy?" the girl vampire asked out of curiosity.

"Not recently. But I was likely about to get around to it quite soon over there," Buffy countered.

"Well, I'll eat you alive right now," the girl vampire challenged as she went for Buffy.

"No, unlike in human-to-human battles, I'm about to eat your recently-vacated dust," Buffy said, flipping her over and stabbing her in the chest. "See? Oh, that's right, you can't see anymore. Sorree!"

12