Willow's Way Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice wordplay," the male vampire complimented, since his recent partner had indeed become dust and some of it had gotten in Buffy's mouth.

"Yeah, thanks," Buffy said, always proud of herself whenever she came up with something witty to say.

"Oh, fuck baby, I'm going to come!" Faith moaned, her orgasm quickly rising.

Stage direction: Buffy and the boy vampire fight for a couple minutes, the male proving to be quite strong.

"Oh yes, come in my asshole, baby," Faith begged, her orgasm now imminent.

"Oh yeah, come on my big cock, my slayer ass slut," Willow awarded her permission, the additional rush of fucking a slayer with a vampire/slayer fight occurring very nearby, somehow enhancing her amazing sensations of fucking a slayer's ass.

Buffy, immediately after shrugging off a couple of hard shots in the face, did a 180º flip to land a punch in his face, and as he fell, she too stabbed a boy vampire in the ding dong.

He hadn't even finished turning to dust, before Buffy arrived back at the tombstone just as Faith was screaming, "Fuuuuuuuuuck!"

"Take my load, slut," Willow grunted, and she came simultaneously, depositing a massive load in her slut's tight asshole.

"Noooooo," Buffy whined, wanting that load in her ass.

Willow pulled out and ordered, a wicked domination idea popping into her head, "Tell you what: eat my cum out of Faith's gaping asshole, and then I'll make sure you get a load in yours too."

"Yes, Mistress, right away," and Buffy hopped to it by dropping to her knees without hesitation, pulling Faith's ass cheeks apart, but then pausing to admire the huge, gaping hole she encountered, and it even had cum leaking out of it!

"Get started eating my ass, slut," Faith ordered, reaching back with both hands and yanking Buffy's face between her ass cheeks. (Have you ever noticed how amazingly flexible Faith is?)

Buffy licked and swirled her tongue around and inside the gaping asshole... striving to retrieve as much of the tangy cum as she could.

Willow watched the perverse act while she quickly reloaded... another magical gift from her witchy ancestors.

After a couple minutes Willow ordered, "Bend over and show me that asshole, Buffy."

"Yes, Mistress," Buffy said eagerly, and she quickly got off of her knees and bent over across the tombstone. She spread her legs, lifted her dress, and reached back to spread her ass cheeks.

"Such an obedient ass slut," Willow approved, stroking her cock.

"Anything for you," Buffy pledged, dying to feel that big cock back inside her ass.

Willow slid back into Buffy's asshole, then she snapped her fingers and pointed to the ground next to her.

Faith obeyed by kneeling next to Willow and facing her, while Buffy moaned, "Oh, yes Willow, fill my asshole!"

"I still can't believe I've got two bimbo slayer ass sluts to sodomize whenever I want," Willow gasped in wonder as she filled Buffy's ass with her twelve inches of cock.

"I can't believe it either," Buffy agreed with a moan, still finding it a little, or even a lot surreal to be willingly allowing her best friend to ass fuck her... in a graveyard... while on patrol... bent over a gravestone.

"I can," Faith said as she watched her girlfriend's magical cock disappearing in the bitch slayer's ass over and over again.

Willow gave five hard, deep thrusts, Buffy moaning wildly with each thrust, before she pulled out and slid her cock into Faith's mouth.

"Nooooooo, please shove that monster cock back in my anus," Buffy begged, needing to be ass fucked so hard and so badly.

"Just sharing some of your ass juice with Faith," Willow said offhandedly as she briefly face fucked her hot girlfriend.

"Oh. That does look really wicked," Buffy admitted, as she looked down to see Faith sucking Willow.

"I know," Willow said, before she pulled out of Faith's mouth and briefly admired Buffy's hugely gaping asshole... her own very impressive handiwork.

"Please, Willow, if you're finished with your detour, then please just slam that big cock back in my ass, and use me as your slayer slut!" Buffy begged.

"As you wish," Willow said, and she slid back into Buffy's asshole, wrapped her hands around her hips, and resumed really pounding her long-term best friend's asshole.

"Oh yesssss," Buffy moaned, finally getting the fucking she'd been craving and so desperately needing.

"Oh yes, destroy the bitch slut's asshole," Faith agreed, getting onboard with the enthusiasm around her, as she watched Willow's massive cock pulverize Buffy's back door.

"Yes, destroy your bitch's asshole," Buffy agreed, as her orgasm quickly began to rise.

"Who owns this asshole?" Willow asked ritually, as she slammed into Buffy with all her might.

"Willow does," Buffy declared forthrightly.

"More, tell me more," Willow ordered.

"I'm Willow Rosenberg's bimbo cum bucket," Buffy adlibbed, although she knew the gist of the answer required of her, and this degradation of herself only enhanced the intense pleasure growing inside her.

"More, even more," Willow repeated, loving to hear Buffy (or any other pet) declaring her complete sexual obedience to her.

"Yes, I want to hear some more too," Faith agreed, particularly loving to hear Buffy becoming a complete whore for Willow... and thus leveling the playing field between the two of them... Buffy no longer standing on any sort of moral high ground.

"I'm an ass taking, cunt licking, bimbo cum slut, and I'll fulfill anything... absolutely anything my sexy Mistress Willow Rosenberg orders me to do," Buffy elaborated, although that sentence and declaration took over a minute to gasp out between her loud, growing moans.

"And bottom slayer within our hierarchy," Faith added.

"Yes, Mistress Faith, I'm your slut too," Buffy declared, now recalling that being Willow's bimbo ass slut also required her to willingly... even happily... do any number of nasty things for Faith, as well.

"Yes, you're our little slayer pet," Willow emphasized, her dick now really giving it to Buffy!

"And our cunt muncher," Faith added as she stood up, climbed onto the tombstone, and slowly sat down with her legs spread invitingly for Buffy. "So... you know what to do!"

"Yes, eat her cunt," Willow ordered, as she continued plowing Buffy's ass, sweat beginning to pour downwards across her brow.

"Yes Mistress," Buffy agreed, struggling somewhat to concentrate as she began to lick Faith, while her own orgasm was about to burst.

"Oh, yes slut, eat my cunt," Faith ordered, loving the sight of Buffy eating her pussy, and Willow railing the slayer's ass from Faith's new perch atop the tombstone.

"I'm so close," Buffy moaned as she licked... finding that eating pussy was very exciting, even though it was that bitchy Faith's pussy she was munching.

"Come, you dumb slayer slut cum slave," Willow ordered, finally getting a little weary.

"Oh yes, fuck," Buffy moaned... so fucking close.

"Now, you cunt-licking, ass-taking, sex slave," Willow continued, fucking Buffy as hard as possible, with her second load about to shoot out of her.

"Don't stop," Buffy begged, while doing her best to continue licking Faith, although her results had become haphazard at best.

A few more deep thrusts, and Willow grunted and spewed her load deep inside Buffy's bowels.

"Oh yes, oh fuck, yesssssss," Buffy babbled, and then she screamed as her orgasm finally struck, and she literally woke a few of the dead nearby while she felt Willow's huge cock pulsating in her ass, and her cum exploding inside her.

"You dumb bitch!" Faith accused, "now look what you've done!" as she saw two of those recently dead bodies crawling out of their graves. Fortunately they'd only resurrected as far as becoming zombies, so it wouldn't take much trouble to re-dead them.

"So good," Buffy moaned, unaware of the side effects of her earthquaking orgasm.

Faith pushed Buffy away, and hopped off the tombstone. "Once you recover, I could use a hand."

"Give me a minute," Buffy said, all the energy usurped out of her via the intensity of her orgasm.

Willow pulled out, and saw there was now five vampires walking towards them, which were an entirely different matter from zombies!

"Go do your job, slut," Willow said, slapping Buffy's ass to spur her on, even though cum was still oozing out of it.

"Okay, I can do that," Buffy said, standing up straight and feeling the cum leaking out of her. "Fuck, you really dropped a load in my ass!"

"You're very welcome," Willow said.

Thirty minutes later... a dozen more vampires now vanquished, along with the odd inconsequential zombie... Willow had teleported her two anal fuck sluts to Faith's place, standing before her two slayer sluts who were on their knees and naked except for their sexy hosiery.

"I want my two slayer sluts to get along much better with each other," Willow said. "So as a goodwill exercise, you two will suck my cock, while keeping your lips locked together for the entire time. Any tongues you manage to get into each other's mouths will count as extra, although this isn't in any way to be considered a contest."

"Okay, we'll do our best," the two strong-willed women agreed and obeyed, each on either side of the long cock, which was still activated as real. They leaned forward, wrapped their respective top and bottom lips around their side of her cock, their lips touching each other's, and they began slowly to move their heads in unison from side to side.

"Good sluts," Willow crooned, enjoying the sight of these two amazing and sexy slayers working in harmonious teamwork on her cock... to a degree they could never quite manage when they were fighting as a team... likely because of all that bloodshed stirring their emotions into different extremes than the ones they were currently enjoying.

"Mmmmmmm," they both moaned, also in unison.

Thirty minutes later... each of them having been awarded one more orgasm from one last sodomy... the two slayers dropped back onto their knees to welcome Willow's third and final load of the night all over their faces.

Five minutes later... both women with cum on their faces... they were cuddling contentedly with their dominant nerd goddess. Willow still getting a major rush at the reality she had two slayers as her personal fuck toys and also undying love, caressed each of their magical 'Property Willow Rosenberg' tattoos, and then squeezing the asses she owns. "Who should get this special tattoo next?" Willow asked... thinking her most recent tattoo addition was Mrs. Summers.

"What teachers don't have it yet?" Buffy asked.

"How about the first person we bump into tomorrow?" Faith asked, in her mind every bitch in Sunnydale should eventually have the tattoo proudly displaced above their asshole.

"Fun idea," Willow said, liking the serendipity of it.

"But we're your best ass sluts," Buffy added.

"Well, that goes without saying you silly cum sleeve," Willow said, kissing her cheek.

And as each slayer drifted into slumber, completely sated with having been given the anal fuckings they'd so desperately desired and craved, and each with a blissful smile on her face, Willow smiled to herself... God, did she love her slayer bitches!

THE END

EPILOGUE: A few days later Buffy and Mrs. Summers did indeed enjoy their Willow-provided ass fuckings side by side with each other, and they even shared some lesbian incest (which turned out to be an acquired taste, and it needed to grow on them a little at a time before eventually taking serious root), but that's another story, perhaps for another time....

12