Willow Tree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,558 Followers

We strolled along and by an amazing coincidence came to the old willow tree. I pointed out the great age of the tree, the size, the way the thin branches reached to the ground all around, turning it into a private room where you could be alone with nature. I waxed lyrical, showing how the light inside that little room had a green tinge to it.

"Before we continue on our way I was wondering if you could. . ."

I stopped speaking at that point and shook my head.

"No. Forget it. Silly idea," I said in annoyance.

"What?" she asked.

"It was nothing. Really," I assured her.

"No, you were going to ask me something. What was it?"

I sighed.

"If you must know," I said in a put upon voice, "I can't help remembering how lovely you looked when I crashed the change room the other week. I was going to suggest that we take advantage of our privacy here to let you give ne another peek. Like I said, a silly idea. I couldn't ask that of you."

"What? Get undressed here under the tree? Oh my god, I couldn't. I really couldn't."

"That's what I thought," I said, dismissing the subject. "It was really just wishful thinking on my part and I shouldn't have said anything."

"I mean, what if someone should see me?"

"Someone would. Me. I would most certainly be looking at you. No-one else though. The girls are all in the change room and the hangers-on are waiting outside the doors to pounce when they emerge."

Miranda walked over to the curtain of branches and stuck her head out for a moment, checking that what I said was right. Pulling her head back in, she was looking flushed and excited.

"Oh, I couldn't," she said softly. "It would be a terrible thing to do."

"Um, if I did you'd only take a quick look, right?"

"Right," I agreed. "A quick look, possibly followed by a quick touch and a quick taste. That would probably be all."

She was plucking idly at her skirt, torn between the illicit thrill of doing something she shouldn't and the possibility of being caught. I decided to help her out.

"I'll tell you what," I said. "I'll just help you by taking off a couple of things for you. If you get too nervous you can always say stop and that will be the end of it."

I didn't actually wait for her to agree. I simply undid her skirt and let it drop. She blushed but didn't protest so I lowered her modesty shorts. Very carelessly I also collected her panties at the same time and she was now half way to being naked. Her blush deepened and she hastily cupped herself with her hands. I wasn't having that. Defeated the whole purpose.

"No," I told her, gently moving her hands aside, making sure she saw I was looking at her. "If you really want to cover up then let me."

My hand came to rest where hers had been, and my hand was somewhat larger than hers. My hand not only covered her mons and that little bit of pudenda peeping out but my fingers were able to curl around, covering quite a bit more.

There was a nervous, "No," so I moved my hand away, slowly, dragging it across her rather than lifting.

I dragged my hand across her mons, over her tummy and it came to rest at the bottom of her cheerleader top, which came to just below her breasts.

I raised an eyebrow to ask if I could continue with the stripping program but she just bit her lip and looked away. I assumed that meant 'yes, but I'll never admit it'. I lifted her top, giving her time to change her mind but not too much time. Being a considerate sort of person I also took her bra at the same time so she wouldn't worry about me having to undo it. It's not as though you have to unhook the silly things.

It was odd but once she was completely naked she seemed to regain all her confidence. She stood there, head high, shoulders back, legs slightly parted, blatantly showing off her figure, enjoying seeing me looking at her.

I leaned down and lightly sucked on a nipple. That got a reaction.

"You said look," she protested.

"I said a quick look, a quick touch, a quick taste," I murmured, "although I suspect the touching and tasting might not be too quick."

With that I bent forward to start tasting her but she took a quick step back. She glared at me.

"I'm an idiot," she said. "You going to try to have sex with me, aren't you?"

"Do or do not, there is no try," I quoted. "Unless you tell me no then yes, I will. However, that is for later. Right now, a little touching, mmm?"

"No."

Well, damn.

"No?" I asked with a sigh.

"No. If you're going to make love to me I see no reason why I should have to wait until you decide to start." Her hand closed over the front of my trousers, proving to herself that I was ready. "You seem to be ready," she said. "More than ready from the size of this. So why not now?"

She had an excellent point. Why not?

I dropped my trousers and Miranda was quick to check on what I was bringing to the party. The look on her face seemed to indicate that it was sufficient. She turned and bent part way over, hands braced against the tree, looking back at me. I didn't need written instruction to guess what I was supposed to do.

I moved up behind her, my hand seeking her and checking out the state of her readiness. A lot hotter and wetter than I had expected, it turned out. I adjusted things slightly so that I was in optimum position and then drove in fiercely, sheathing myself fully with a single thrust.

"OMG," she gasped. I kid you not. Who the hell says oh em gee in real life? Miranda, that's who.

She followed that up with a command.

"Take it out and do that again."

I shrugged mentally and did as ordered. I withdrew completely and then I was all the way back in with a swift stroke. This time I got a cry of yes and a request for another repeat.

For some reason Miranda really liked having me withdraw completely and then thrust in full length, but it was driving me wild. While it was all very interesting and erotic there was a lack of continuity. I'd feel I was about to get somewhere and I'd have to start all over again. Eventually I decided enough was enough.

"No," I said after the umpteenth time she demanded a full withdrawal. "That's it as far as I'm concerned. Time for you to do your part."

"I wondered how long you'd go before rebelling," she confessed with a giggle. Bitch, was the thought that crossed my mind, even though I was smiling.

I started providing a nice rhythmic stroke and Miranda responded happily, lifting her bottom and pushing to meet me. We were going along quite nicely before I received my next shock.

"Hell, are you still at it? I thought you might have been finished by now."

What the hell, I wondered, was Cheryl doing here. Not that I missed a stroke while wondering. I just gave her a go away look and kept right on doing what I'd been doing. Miranda seemed to take Cheryl's presence in her stride as she didn't miss a stroke either.

"Not my fault," she said breathlessly. "Peter was a slow starter."

"Either that or you were trying that little trick you mentioned. How'd it go?"

"Not bad. It definitely excites you but I got the impression that Peter was getting pissed off."

"Maybe, but I bet he didn't dare complain."

Don't mind me, girls. Please discuss me as though I'm safe and sound at home.

I picked up the pace a little, pleased to see that it made Miranda lose track of her little conversation. Cheryl, damn her, just settled down on the grass, waiting and watching. Voyeur.

Shortly after that Miranda climaxed, followed closely by yours truly.

Miranda flashed a brilliant smile at me, scrambling into her clothes and talking to Cheryl. Had Peter waxed lyrical about the willow tree and its natural privacy with her? Why yes, Peter had. Quite a nice line, was Miranda's considered opinion, seconded by Cheryl.

"So, tell me, Peter," queried Cheryl, "are you going to lure all the cheerleaders down to your willow tree or just the ones you caught naked when you invaded?"

"Neither," I replied. "I reserved this strictly for the pair of you. You were the only ones who really caught my eye that day. I couldn't really tell you who else was there or if they were clothed or not."

From the smug look on the girls' faces I'd given the right answer.

"Um, what about Courtney and Denise?" probed Miranda. "I'm quite sure you knew they were there. You certainly seemed to take your time checking Courtney out."

"I wasn't checking her out," I pointed out quickly. "I was just getting what could have been a nasty situation resolved as quickly as possible. I certainly have no intention of dragging Courtney under our tree. Or anywhere else, for that matter. Oh, and the same applies to Denise."

By this time Miranda was dressed and the girls were leading the way out from under the willow tree, strolling towards the change room so Miranda could have her shower.

"You mean Courtney was standing naked in front of you and it did nothing for you?"

"I was a little irritated with her at the time, remember. What I would have liked to do was put her over my knee and spank her. I probably would have if the rest of the squad hadn't been there. As for her nudity, you were standing next to her. She couldn't compete."

That got me an approving smile and the girls vanished into the change room, leaving me feeling as though I'd escaped the Grand Inquisition. As for Courtney and Denise, I'd already had a private session with them explaining what I thought of their behaviour. Quite an interesting session it was, too, seeing they're so competitive with each other.

Ashson
Ashson
8,558 Followers
12