Willow's Way Ch. 02

Story Info
Faith can't get enough of Willow fucking her ass.
  • November 2020 monthly contest
7.6k words
4.75
36.1k
42

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: In this continuation of my sexual parody of Buffy the Vampire, Faith can't get enough of Willow fucking her ass.

Note: This is dedicated to MLT17 for requesting this series.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven and Robert for editing this series.

In Chapter 1, Faith tries to seduce and ass fuck Willow, who surprises the aggressive slayer by turning the tables

Willow's Way Ch. 2

Continuing immediately after part 1 ends....

.....

As required, Faith returned to her new Mistress with a larger strap-on, she'd decided on fetching her medium-sized one; she wasn't sure she could take her biggest one in her ass... as she shook her head in dismay at her abject obedience to a lowly nerd like Willow.

"Strap the strap-on on me for me, my ass slut," Willow ordered, still feeling a rush of adrenaline from successfully dominating the normally dominant Faith and making her into her bitch, instead of the other way around, which had been Faith's original plan. She'd read many stories similar to what she'd accomplished tonight, and she'd fantasized doing this a plethora of times, so actually doing it was a rush times a billion!

"You're really getting off on this, aren't you?" Faith asked her, obeying the nerd, even though she really thought she should reorganize this topsy turvy hierarchy, yet she all she could think about was getting that cock back in her ass.

"Just as much as you are," Willow said, watching the slayer, who was obeying her order apparently willingly (though Willow knew better), by fastening the larger strap-on harness around her waist.

"This is just a one-night thing," Faith insisted, allowing her lust to give the nerd the win and the power tonight, but planning to revert things to the way they were before, the rightful way, just as soon as possible... hopefully early tomorrow.

"Sure, sure," Willow agreed sarcastically, since for her part, she was already plotting all the places she was going to fuck Faith, beginning tomorrow. No way this revised hierarchy was going to be for just tonight... she saw right through Faith's façade of obeying her only reluctantly, and knew she could break her again and again, until she was her obedient ass slut and pussy pleaser through and through, without any pretense of her being otherwise.

"I'm serious," Faith said, finishing putting the strap-on on. "No one can know about this."

"Okay, that I can give you, at least for now. Because who would believe it?" Willow asked, wondering if anyone could possibly believe this... even she was still a little surprised by how well this had gone. None of her high school peers who saw her as no more than a nerd or a wallflower, would ever credit her with being a dominant seductress. And lording over the indomitable Faith? She was the one who lorded it over everyone else, except perhaps for Buffy herself.

"True," Faith agreed. No one would believe this meek nerd could overpower and dominate her. And yet she had!

"Now climb onto the bed on all fours, my ass slut," Willow ordered, loving her dominant awakening.

"You're really on a power trip," Faith said, secretly impressed by Willow's sudden psychological makeover, as she climbed onto her own bed and assumed the position ordered. Before tonight she was never one for taking orders.... not even from her Watcher.

"Since you mention it, yes; like yours, I'm undergoing my own sexual awakening," Willow shrugged, as she stroked her plastic cock, wondering if there were spells she could come up with to make it vibrate, or to make it bigger, or... or... even to make it real. What a rush it would be to give the normally arrogant Faith a facial, or an anal cream pie!

"Come and slam it in my ass." Faith said, wanting to keep this situation nasty, and only about fucking.

"You love me fucking your asshole, don't you?" Willow said, loving to say asshole, and loving the hungry lust in Faith's eyes.

"Just shove it back in," Faith said, even though she wondered if this larger girth would hurt. In normal situations she couldn't care less if she caused her plaything any pain... it was all about her dominance, and her getting off. But now she was the plaything. Still, her desire to get ass fucked again and feel that all-consuming pleasure overrode any new pain.

Willow climbed onto the bed and spread Faith's compliant ass cheeks. "This asshole was just made to have a big cock slamming into it."

"Then do it," Faith said, getting a little frustrated at the nerd's endless talking instead of fucking.

"We need to gape this asshole first," Willow said considerately (totally unlike Faith), and she slid two fingers inside the inviting orifice, which was already slightly gaped from her earlier plugging with a smaller dildo.

"Oh, you nasty bitch," Faith moaned, as two fingers wiggled inside her, creating a new and different sensation, and just the slightest burn.

"You're the bitch... my bitch... with two fingers deep in your asshole," Willow pointed out, as she moved them around, stretching out the anal cavity.

"I've never fingered an asshole," Faith said, instantly wondering why she never had.

"Got to gape this shit hole to get this big cock deep inside of it," Willow said, having read a lot about gaping, watched some porn about gaping, but finding that doing it was fascinating... the human body was an enigma... that a hole meant for one purpose could also be used for something so entirely different.

"My asshole is ready already, just slide it in," Faith urged impatiently, the fingers feeling good, but she was dying to be fucked... hard.

Willow pulled her fingers out, and admired her handiwork: the gaping asshole.

"Are you going to fuck my ass or what?" Faith asked, getting more and more frustrated that she didn't have that dick in her ass yet. The sensations of Willow fucking her had been unlike anything she'd ever experienced before, and she wanted to feel it again... now!

At long last, Willow wrapped her hands around Faith's waist, and slid the cock inside her ass with ease.

"About fucking time," Faith moaned, attempting to retain some sort of control, as the pleasure/pain principle coursed through her, her ass was opened wider than ever before, and the cock reached depths inside her that had never been reached before.

"Only a real ass slut can take this big dick so easily," Willow pointed out, as the cock disappeared completely between her ass cheeks.

"Whatever! Just fuck me," she moaned.

"And you wanted to fuck me," Willow scoffed, as she bucked her hips three times, reaching new depths of depravity inside Faith's asshole. "Doesn't this... way... around feel so much better?" then giving her another three.

"You fucking bitch!!" Faith screamed, as pleasure and pain again cascaded through her while the dick plunged deeper inside her.

"Takes one to know one," Willow countered, really getting off on the domination and utter power she was exerting over Faith... this experience was way more all-consuming than any spell she'd ever created.

"Just fuck me," Faith begged, losing it, needing that pure pleasure to consume her again, and knowing her pain would dissipate with more fucking.

"So were you exclusively an ass virgin taker before I took charge and reamed your asshole?" Willow asked, the question suddenly popping into her head. Faith had clearly been the dominant in her previous encounters, based on her constant locker-room-like bragging, and the aggressive approach she'd begun with during this wild night.

"Yes," Faith admitted with a moan, not realizing what she'd just said, as Willow really fucked her good. She was way better than any man she'd ever allowed access to her pussy.

"So I took your anal cherry tonight," Willow concluded, a massive smile crossing her face.

"Yeah, you're the one who took my anal virginity," Faith admitted, only now realizing she'd just given Willow more power over her, especially since she knew first hand the ultimate rush that came from taking a virgin, regardless of the hole or gender.

"Cool," Willow said, in the nerdy, bookish, fascinated way she said things, that made her sound as nerdy as she sometimes looked.

Wanting to take the nerd down a notch, but still continue getting her asshole reamed, she clarified, "But I've taken much larger dicks in my cunt."

"How large?" Willow asked, already knowing she'd be researching spells that could perhaps enhance her cock in size, or hopefully even to make it real. But only temporarily. She certainly didn't want to transform herself into a permanent shemale!

"Fourteen inches," Faith bragged, recalling the massive demon cock that had filled her. She couldn't resist taking it for a ride once she'd seen it.

"No way," Willow said. "No guy is that big."

"I didn't say it was a guy," the slayer smiled, looking back over her shoulder at the nerd who was processing this information.

"A toy?"

"Nope."

"Surely not a demon," Willow scoffed, deducing that would have to be the only remaining realistic (although realistic likely wasn't the right word... eww!) option.

"A very well hung one with a fat cock," Faith said, loving to shock the nerd, feeling like she was getting a little bit of her power back from her... even if it was only by showing her how big of a whore she could be. "He tore my cunt completely apart, so don't worry about hurting me. I have amazing recuperative powers, even for my fuck holes."

Willow fucked the bitch hard. Indexing how many inches an asshole could take. A human colon was around five feet long, and three inches in diameter (although it got pretty twisty up there), so it could probably handle lots more dick meat than a pussy could.

"Oh yes, Willow, drill my asshole," Faith demanded, her pain nothing but a distant memory, and the euphoria once again building inside her.

"You're only begging me because you're my slayer slut," Willow reminded her, loving to make Faith admit her submissive nature .

"Yes, yes," Faith both sighed and moaned at the same time. She knew exactly what Willow was doing: she was claiming her territory and exercising her dominance, just like Faith had done many times when the roles had been reversed. She both hated it and loved this new turn of events, as she added in a generic, noncommittal kind of way, "I'm your slayer slut."

Willow didn't like Faith's tone, so she pulled out.

"Nooooo!" Faith whined like a bitch in heat, "shove that big cock back inside me!"

"Holy shit, what a beautifully gaped asshole," Willow said, admiring her workmanship. The hole was wide open, and it looked so inviting.

"Please ream my asshole, Willow," Faith begged, humiliation coursing through her at being forced into the role of the begging slut, instead of the dominant more-than-human.

"I need to take a picture of this," Willow chortled, getting off the bed and grabbing her phone.

"No way," Faith objected, even though she didn't actually make a move away from her submissive position on all fours, because her ass felt so empty without Willow's cock deep inside of it.

"If you want this dick back in your ass, you'll fucking do as you're told," Willow snarled in a dominant tone she hadn't even known she had.

Faith was shocked and turned on by Willow's sudden ruthless, dominant demeanor, although she tried to camouflage it by saying, "Fine, so long as you don't show it to anyone."

"I won't, as long as you're a good lesbian slave," Willow made it conditional, and then ordered, "Spread those ass cheeks, so I can get a good closeup of it."

"Fine," Faith sighed, obeying yet another humiliating order, one that could be completely ruinous to her reputation, but she added, as always trying to pretend she wasn't really obeying orders, "but hurry up and get that cock back inside me."

"What a great gaped hole," Willow admired, ignoring her pet's pretensions, as she snapped a few photos of her amazing gaping work.

"Yeah, yeah, you really gaped my asshole good," Faith said impatiently, and even debased herself by spreading her ass crack really wide without being ordered to, to expedite getting her empty ass filled again. "Now get back on the bed and pound your slut!"

"Okay, okay," Willow said, deciding to press Record on her phone before setting it down, so she could get an audio of this beautiful encounter. "You're such a needy ass slut."

"Yes, you turned me into one," Faith said, unknowingly incriminating herself even further (as if Willow needed any more evidence to coerce her with), as Willow got back behind her, and then Faith instantly regretted it... she was just giving the nerd more power, and she seemed to be getting totally drunk on her power trip.

"I turned you into a what?" Willow asked, "I want to hear it from your own lips," as she rolled her cock head around the gaped anal ring.

"Into your submissive slayer ass slut slave," Faith frustratedly declared, anything to get that dick back into her ass and to be dominated further by this astonishingly powerful nerd. "Just shove that big snake up my ass, and punish me with the ass fucking I deserve."

"Ah, but for you, it's not a punishment," Willow clarified as she complied, sliding her cock back into Faith's ass.

"Oh yes, Willow, fuck my ass, fuck it hard," Faith begged, the pleasure that had dwindled during the brief reprieve of Willow's taking photos now resuming.

"Tell me what you are," Willow demanded, delightedly conscious of Faith's words being recorded.

"I'm your ass slut," Faith declared, with no apparent shame, only lust.

"As well as my cunt-licking bimbo pet?" Willow added, while really drilling her slut.

"Yes, yes, I'll eat your cunt and be your bimbo sex slave anytime and anyplace," Faith declared, her orgasm rising quickly, and her rational mind having gone blank.

Willow's phone rang.

"Don't answer that," Faith demanded, as she was only moments away from another anal orgasm.

"It's Giles, I have to," Willow refused, pulling out and taking another quick look at the well fucked, gaped asshole. "His calling in the middle of the night can only be bad news."

"Fuck," Faith cursed, remaining on all fours, and praying it wasn't a big deal.

"Willow, the Hell-mouth has been activated," Giles blurted out frantically. "We need you here ASAP."

"I'm on my way," Willow replied, immediately beginning to undo the harness.

"Do you know where Faith is? She's not answering her phone."

"She's with me," Willow said, snapping her fingers.

"Fuck," Faith cursed again, as she got off the bed.

"With you?" Giles asked, surprised.

"Yeah, she was walking me home, and..." Willow began. "It doesn't matter, we're on our way."

"Hurry," Giles urged, and hung up.

"We need to get to the school right now," Willow stressed, getting dressed. "The Hell-mouth has been activated."

"Can't Buffy take care of it?" Faith sighed, as she looked around for her panties.

"No panties, slut," Willow said. "I want quick access to that asshole at all times."

"You're insatiable," Faith said, impressed by the nerd, and hoping she might finish her off later.

"Hurry up," Willow said, as she stowed the harness in her bag. "I'll be keeping this."

"Only for tonight," Faith said, pulling up her jeans.

"Just moments ago, you promised me 'anytime and anyplace', so I'll be the one to decide that," Willow refuted, and she slapped Faith's ass.

"I think I created a monster," Faith joked.

"I think I created a slayer ass slut," Willow shrugged, as she leaned in and kissed Faith.

This surprised Faith greatly. The kiss was soft and tender. Intimate. It sent confusing waves through her.

"Let's go, slut," Willow said, breaking the kiss and the intimacy a moment later.

They rushed out, Faith's strides a bit bow-legged from the rough anal reaming, but by the time they got to the school, Buffy and the Scooby gang had quelled the disturbance.

"You're just in time not to help," Zander quipped, sweating from an intense battle.

"Sorry, we got here as soon as we could," Willow replied.

"What were you two doing together?" Zander asked, a little worried that Faith might have told Willow about their sexual encounter earlier in the day.

"Just getting to know each other better," Willow answered with a sly smile at how true that answer actually was.

Faith added, "Yes, Willow has more to her than meets the eye."

Buffy couldn't place it, but there was something odd about those two at the moment. She said, "Well, in any case, we're happy you're both here. We're all hands on deck tonight. Those pesky blue demons are still out to end the world."

"I'm looking forward to kicking some demon ass," Faith blustered, trying to regain her usual mojo.

"I'm looking forward to doing some ass pounding too," Willow added, completely out of character.

"Ass pounding?" Zander asked, giving her a perplexed look. "That's an odd way of putting it."

Willow, deciding to explore her newfound power, countered, "What? I can't want to pound some ass?"

"Okay, but pound?" Zander asked again.

"Pound, kick, whatever," Willow said, giving Faith a sly, possessive look.

"Pound sounds like the perfect word to me," Faith added, feeling the need to side with her new Mistress, if only to avoid pissing her off.

"You two are acting weird," Zander pointed out.

Buffy sensed it too. She took Willow aside and asked quietly, "Are you okay?"

"Um, yeah, never better," Willow said, not lying; she'd never felt such adrenaline.

"You're actually glowing," Buffy reported.

"Am I?" Willow asked.

"Yeah, did you and Oz, um... you know?"

"What? No," Willow replied. "Why?"

"Oh, you just seem like you're in an afterglow," Buffy smiled, remembering how she'd been walking on water after Angel had made love to her... before the whole devil consequences had followed later.

"It's been a wild night," Willow said, kind of wanting to tell her what had happened... kind of wanting to confide in her during this newfound rush.

"It's only begun," Buffy said apropos of their duty, wanting to dip deeper, but knowing they needed to start taking some proactive steps against the next demon attack. "We'll talk later, we need to do patrols."

"Let's go in pairs," Giles said.

"I'll go with Willow," Faith offered, hoping maybe they could find a secluded place to resume the fucking they hadn't completed.

"Okay," Buffy said. "Zander, come with me."

Faith and Willow left for their patrol, and Faith immediately urged, even though her ass was still a little sore from the pounding she'd taken, "Let's find a place to fuck."

"You can't get enough of my cock, can you, pet?" Willow asked, loving the power she now had over this beautiful and confident woman... which was building some pretty fabulous confidence in herself.

"We didn't finish what we started," Faith complained, "so I still need to come," hoping not to sound pathetic, but wanting a dick back in her asshole at any cost.

"We need to remain alert during our patrol, not distracted," Willow refused her, not at all unwilling to fuck 'her' slayer again and soon, but not wishing to get caught doing it, and also wanting to make damn sure they did their job effectively, since yet another demon attack was a very real possibility.

"Whatever," Faith sighed. Yes, her ass hurt a bit, but she was a glutton for punishment, and the pleasure consumed the pain pretty quickly anyway... in truth, her ass hurt more right now without a cock deep in her rectum.

Willow saw the disappointment in her new pet's expression, even though she was trying to hide it. Truth was, she couldn't help being drawn to Faith's asshole either, especially that gaping hole she'd left behind after she'd really drilled that asshole. She wanted to resume pounding Faith just as desperately as Faith clearly wanted to resume getting her ass reamed, but she was nervous about getting caught. Yes, she loved the rush and power of dominating a bitch like Faith, but she didn't want the others to look at her differently. Unlike Faith, she didn't want to dominate everyone around, she just wanted to dominate Faith.