Willow's Way Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not until you come, butt slut," Willow said, smiling at the rhyme.

"Then really GIVE IT TO ME!" Faith moaned, as she began to pound her ass back to meet the hard, deep thrusts, and to take this plastic prick as deep as humanly possible in her asshole.

"Come, my bimbo ass slut, or I'll go fuck Buffy instead," Willow warned wickedly, knowing that threat would catapult this competitive slayer to the brink.

"Don't you dare," Faith pleaded, as her orgasm finally collided with her, "Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss!"

It was very loud, and if someone was anywhere nearby, there was no way they wouldn't hear it, as Willow covered the dumb coming-out-of-control slut's mouth, as she continued wildly fucking her through her orgasm.

After a few more slow strokes, Willow horny as fuck herself, she pulled out, pulled the strap-on aside, went to the lockers, pushed the slayer, still coming, to her knees and ordered, "Eat me slut, show your Mistress how grateful you are for the ass fucking orgasm I've just so generously given you!"

Her head foggy, her body still trembling in the afterglow of euphoria, and experiencing a compelling need to obey, she dove into the red-thatched pussy and licked hungrily.

"That's it slut, eat my pussy; show me your worth as my pet," Willow babbled, already thinking of all the risky places she could require Faith to do this.

After a minute or so, as Willow's orgasm was building quickly, she asked, "how do I taste?"

"Fucking amazing," Faith said, unable to get enough of this nerd's pussy. It was the most delicious thing she'd ever eaten.

"Good, because this will be at the least, a daily meal for you," Willow asserted as she grabbed the back of Faith's head and pulled her deeper into her wetness.

Faith continued licking, sensing the redhead was close.

"Oh yes, eat my pussy, suck on my clit, get me fucking off, you cunt-loving, ass-taking slut," Willow berated her, since for some reason, humiliating Faith enhanced her own pleasure.

Willow then began grinding her cunt up and down, soaking her pussy licker's face, until she finally erupted... just as Buffy returned down the hallway.

"Where the hell are they?" Buffy asked herself out loud, as Willow came all over Faith's face, and she bit her lip to control all the screaming her body wanted to release.

Willow muffled anything disastrous Faith might say, by clutching her thighs, keeping her deep in her pussy, even though she was a little worried she might suffocate her.

"I should just phone her," Buffy muttered, making Willow's eyes go wide. The sound of her phone ringing directly in front of Buffy from only a few feet away would be a dead giveaway! Buffy knew she had an invisibility spell, she'd realize what was happening in an instant, and the jig would be up!

But fortunately Buffy reached for her phone and discovered she didn't have it with her. "Damn it, I left it in the library." She turned around and departed the way she had come.

Willow, feeling such a rush at almost but not quite getting caught, pulled Faith upright and kissed her passionately. "That was amazing!"

"Agreed," Faith said, oblivious that Buffy had almost caught them, or even that she'd been there at all.

"We have to get decent, Buffy is still looking for us," Willow said, bending her over and wanting to see her gaping handiwork. "Now let see that gaped asshole quickly."

"You love gaping my shithole, don't you?" Faith said, bending over and spreading her ass cheeks apart.

"What can I say?" Willow shrugged, amazed by how huge a hole she had made. "I like seeing my bitch's asshole wide open."

"Well, you tore it apart," Faith agreed, already missing having a dick in her asshole. She wiggled her ass, "Fuck, you really did a number on my asshole."

"The first of many," Willow promised, as they both got themselves decent.

"Yeah, yeah," Faith said, now that the excitement was over, once again determined never to allow this to happen again... she couldn't afford to become an ongoing slave to a nerd, she was her own woman. She fucked them, then left them wanting more.

"You'll be begging for it again tomorrow," Willow said, "you should have heard yourself," as her phone began ringing.

She undid the cloaking spell and answered the phone, "Hey Buffy, what's up?"

"Where are you two?"

"Walking down the hallway on our way to the library," Willow improvised, slapping Faith's ass.

"I was just there," Buffy said, wondering how she could have possibly missed them.

"We just got back," Willow said. "Faith forgot her dagger at the motel."

"Figures," Buffy sighed.

"Yeah, what can you do?" Willow shrugged, as Faith could actually feel the huge gaping hole Willow left in her ass.

"Give her an ass kicking?" Buffy suggested. "Or what's that phrase you came up with earlier? An ass pounding?"

Willow laughed, "I think she'd like that."

The end of part 2