All Comments on 'Wilson's Web'

by Octavian

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
not into cuckoldry, but this is ok.

i find this a sweet story, no cheating, despite the cuckoldry. with minor changes it might have changed into a 2 husbands/1 wife story (polyandry).

no degradation, no disrespect, no humiliation. no hate for a gentle husband. and probably no long term problems in the marraige because of it.

a nice change after so many of the other kind. kudos

Kanga40Kanga40about 19 years ago
Best treatment i have seen

of a subject I usually would not read.

No one was humiliated, well done Octavian.

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyabout 19 years ago
I thought I best comment too

I agree with Kanga.

Well done sir!

Softouch911Softouch911about 19 years ago
Absolutely wonderful!

I already have your "Modern Love Story" as one of my favorites, and this one tops it! It is sensitive, warm, and a story of the love of a couple, and of friends, more than it is about sex .... although the sex is very, very hot. I enjoyed reading it again ... for the umpteenth time!

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 19 years ago
No Problems

Ray should have been allowed to stay around for six weeks or so until clare got round to fucking again.

They should have rewarded Ray and kept him mentally healed by letting him continue to fuck Clare at will. The woman apparently had plenty of pussy for both of the men and neither suffered at any time for sex. I'm sure that in private she told Ray how much she loved him too.

They should have invited Ray to just stay with them. Arrangments could have been made for bedtime like in the movie years ago with Lee Marvin and Clint Eastwood called "Paint Your Wagon"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Thanks

Thank you for the story. You are one of my favorite authors and its great to see you returning after a year's absence.

socrates1948socrates1948about 19 years ago
welcome back, Octavian!

Great story.

Romantic and not humiliating.

I (and my wife) missed your stories.

I had already translated your previous stories (my favourite) into Italian and I am planning to translate this too, for my own use (obviously my Italian is better than my English!)

I look forward to have more stories from you.

Socrates 1948

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
another pervert

If I read one more assinine story about a wife fucking someone else and then saying to her husband," I love you so much", I'll get sick. Then to read comments describing this as a wonderful story with no disrespect or humiliation is amazing. Doesn't anybody think that a wife fucking someone outside of her marriage shows total disrespect for husband? Even Kanga 40 who normally has very cogent comments does not appear to think there is any direspect or humiliation of husband by wife. I gave up halfway through page 2, so I guess I missed all the mutual love and respect these two had for each other. 60 year old George

jeffreysubjeffreysubabout 19 years ago
It was good...

I actually liked this story and found it very well written but boring at parts. I would however like to make a comment to those who 'don't like cuckolding stories' or even worse 'I am a loving Christian and would appreciate it if you didn't write this!'

It's funny that these people are just about tearing other peoples work down. They have no lives of their own and it's doubtful that these people have even written their own stuff.

What's more why even read this story if your not into cuckolding? It is a loving wives story after all! They are almost all about cuckolding yet all I hear from some assholes is how they don't like the wimp husband theme. Simple find some stories that aren't about that and don't vote or ruin the story by leaving unconstructive critism behind. Infact if you don't like this stuff don't read it at all!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Author Respect & Self Cuckolding

Constructively - No dening the talent of the writer but why the repeditive story consistancy of a husband allowing or pushing his much loved wife to rut with another bigger cock - become excited seeing her fuck another (his bestest friend) - and not want to seek the same excitement of a different sexual partner himself?? The only 3some was initiated by his friend - not either spouse - another cuckolding trait.

The bastard baby angle is really cute but hardly new. The curious part is the attempt to redeem his self respect (and ours) by the contrivance of the foot web and the sudden reclaiming of his loving wife after delivery. Certainly a dramatic reversal of position. This after months of cuckolding himself even after they all know she is pregnant.

Sure this is a contrived fantasy for story sake, I know all that but why the hang up on cuckolding by the author. His talent and touch can make this seem somewhat acceptable to some readers due to his abilities with words and portraying emotions. However, if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck it's still a cuck story.

It's a delicate soft cuckolding where he watches some times and other times he doesn't. She admits her lover satifies her but it isn't blatent disrespect. Hubby cries and is concerned but takes no action other than stroking his shorter thinner cock and tasting his friends cum from her open cunt. How pitifully minipulated by the author to arouse those jaded numb sick one's.

So, the real question is why is he so devoted to cuckolding when with his talent he could write about any other theme and truly entertain and arouse us - not just the jaded few who need this depraved pitiful male demeaning sickness?

Selfishly - I hope he will consider it and yes I understand it's his choice to make.

Kanga40Kanga40about 19 years ago
Hi George

Firstly, I definitely detest the type of story where the wimp husband wants another man to screw his wife, especially when he wants to join in and/or watch.

The main difference with this story is that after he asks his wife, the whole thing is treated completely differently than in any other such story you have read.

I too stopped reading as soon as Tom suggested to Clare that Ray could father them a child.

I wrote to Mike, with whom I have corresponded previously, and told him where I stopped reading and why.

After a couple of emails were exchanged I decided to read the whole thing.

Did it annoy me? Greatly in parts.

Do I like the subject? NO!!!!!!!

Did I enjoy reading it? Not 100%, but enough to comment and to think more about the topic.

BUT, it is far and away the best (and an almost completely credible) treatment of a subject that is usually so badly done on this site.

So, give it a go George, read it. Then let me know what your opinion is. You can email me thru Lit.

A friend of mine always signs off his emails with:

"The mind is like parachute - it only works if it is open"

I took the jibe to heart on this occasion and was not disapointed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
excellent

The best thing you present here to us readers is a truely good story which includes sex. Great sex, the only other author I have read on Lit that tries to do the same thing is needyou. He's not as good as you but his stories are great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
ok i guess

some flaws ...but ok....i cans ee helping b.i.l. some ...butenough is enough .... use his sperm but not the dick attached.... and why if daddy did the trick..... so many things going on in this story ...i myself couldnt share my wife under no circumstances...not even if i was married to a twin..... and the constant comments about his bigger cock... in most men this would have caused major problems ..maybe up tp and including erection problems... mens egos are very fragile ...unlesss they already have 8 inches or more ,,, anything less and if she made any comments at all could cause serious problems... and lol if youre wondering to all who believe in god thisis proof there is no god... when it was said he created all men equal i would agree if every man had 10 inches but since men dont total proof there is no god because men are not equal

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeabout 19 years ago
If

If Tom had been a really good friend to Ray and had really loved Clare as he said, he would have told her to join Ray and take the child to Australia to be with Ray forever.

She truly loved Ray I believe. He also had a larger, pussy pleasing cock and could please her more, obviously. I believe that she secretly just gave her husband mercy fucks instead of the other way around.I think she fucked her husband just so he would eat her and Ray's creampie. the fact that Tom liked the idea of her cuckolding him was a plus too.Her motive originally was to keep fucking Ray. The coception was a later idea from Tom. I believe she would have continued to fuck Ray no matter what. After her husband with his cuckolded horns out, asked her to tell him about their couplings, she pretty much told him it really wasn't any of his business. The only reason she didn't spend all night with Ray the first time she went to him was that he only had one condom. When she was fucking Ray constantly , what woman would wait for three months to go to the doctor to see if she was pregnant after she had missed her periods?

Sorry Octavian but that is just not half way realistic. the other thing that was troubling to me was the last night in the restuaraunt. Clare was really upset that Tom wanted her to tell Ray that it was over and she didn't want to do it. She said they should be celebrating and not talking about such things.

I really thought she was not all that overjoyed about telling Ray that the child did in fact belong to her husband either. Even the post script said that Tom would now have proof in the future that the child was his. Was Tom expecting difficulties with Ray and Clare when he made this observation? I'm sorry but I think that Clare loved Ray more sexually and was emotionally sorry for Tom, and not the other way around. the first time with Ray in their house was a mercy fuck for Ray, but after the fucking he gave her with his larger cock made her change her mind forever.

I think Octavian should have a follow-up chapter where Clare finally sees the error of her judgment, leaves Tom, and goes to Australia to be with Ray happily everafter.

Ray and Clare could send Tom a tape of them fucking, a few pairs of soiled panties, and a half pint of cum for him to eat. That should have kept him hot and jacking his cock for years.

jaggers0053jaggers0053about 19 years ago
outstanding

apparently you didn't write the perfect story,what with all the boo birds (the usual suspects), but it was okay by me.cuckold? i am sick of the stories also,but i hardly think this story fits the category.everything that was done was decided on mutually by husband and wife. the only angst was created by the husbands own insecurities (understandable),not by anything the wife said or did. if the time lines in the story aren't perfect or fit to the readers way of thinking,oh well.

i thought the story very well constructed and smoothly told,wording easy to read but not juvenile.always appreciate a story thats not a four letter word jungle.all characters in the story stayed in character,which always makes the story easier to read.

the only part of the story that i thought disappointing was the following:

*****************************************

"It was so wonderful to hear Clare saying this, and now that I knew it to be actually true, it brought a lump to my throat. (I sat down next to her and related what my mother had said. By the time I had finished, we were both in tears.) A nurse asked us if we were all right."

*****************************************

the whole story is about Clare being impregnated by Ray.then when Tom finds out thats he's actually the father you use two sentences to explain this to Clare,with no dialogue at all between the two.(her following concern for Ray doesn't count).i would think this news would be so astounding that plenty of dialogue would be exchanged at that point.

all in all i think this is a great story.

thanks,

don

daggettdaggettabout 19 years ago
Excellent

Please ignore those who have to assuage their guilt about reading a story like this by putting the story down. It's a great read; a good story with some really good sex scenes. I'll have to read more of your work. Please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
It's Your Story

Great story. I Loved the sensitivity in it. I found it compelling, well crafted and well written. Seems like the negative commentors have more to say about the story itself than the story craftsmanship or the writing of it. Remember, it's your story, not theirs. Your characters can enact it any way you see fit as long as your premise is filfilled. Us real people are each different and will react differently in any given situation. You chose sensitive and loving characters to enact your story their way and with their feelings, not those that your detractors would have

used. Stick to your own ideas, they're just as good as, or better than anyone elses.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
75

I generally like your stories, but I personally would rather see them split up into different stories so that they come faster together.

PookiePookieabout 19 years ago
Excellent job

My view now is somewhat biased as I was able to read and comment on several of the drafts. However, I believe this story is a great combination of sex and drama. The strength of the story comes from the dialogue. The characters reveal so much about themselves through their own words. The author stayed true to his characters. The plot is believable and realistic, as well as builds tension throughout. The reactions of many of those commenting attest to that.

Not everyone likes the idea of a "wife sharing" plot. But it happens every day with very happily married couples. Some people will never understand that. Some are too hung up on the idea that sex and love are the same thing. Those with strong relationships know that's not true. You handle this theme in a wonderful way. It was a very erotic read. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wonderful

Well written and a great story. I will be sending a seperate email with a suggestion.

AnonymousCriticAnonymousCriticabout 19 years ago
The real ending

But first, I think the story suffered from Tom's vacillation. He was hot for them to do it without procreation but then he was angry that they would do it without procreation being the purpose. Did he and Roy think Roy would get her pregnant by cumming in her mouth? These guys need some sex education.

I also have some trouble with her loving him so much, apparently because he let he screw somebody else. He obviously let her do it because it turns him on. It's not about her so why would that make her love him more?

Finally, it's a good thing they didn't tell Roy about the identity of the father. Wilson's Web runs in Roy's family also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
not 'A modern love story.'

Octavian will always be my favorite cuckold story writer.

But, this timehe just wasn't that great at planting the horns.

techsantechsanabout 19 years ago
Amazed

I am amazed that Formunda Cheeze can determine the state of mind of the story's characters better than the writer who dreamed them up. What blatant hog-wash that is. The author knows what he meant to write. If the reader doesn't like that, then take the story idea and go write his own dialogue. And anybody who thinks that a bigger cock gets every woman out there just simply doesn't know the real world.

This one was well-written, well-developed, and was easy reading. I didn't always agree with what Tom did but I could understand it and believe that some guys would do just what he did. That's what makes a good story.

Keep up the good work, Octavian

NoJoNoJoalmost 19 years ago
I was masturbating languidly...

...but stopped when I realized that it probably meant I was queer.

You'll probably delete this comment, becuase you can't handle the truth, you queer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
The best

Quite simply the best stoty I have read on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice

Not bad, but 'A Modern Love Story' is best of all. I'm waiting more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well done Octavian....

A very well put together story.I loved the fact that you accomplished getting the various different elements of the story together without having to humiliate any of the parties involved......just goes to show that an imaginative writer can produce exceptional work without having to resort to the negatives.........Damn good writing Octavian,looking forward to reading more of your work,keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Well Done

I hated to see it end. It really had my attention. Any chance of a continuace, I can see the possibilites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wimp Husband

What a bunch bullshit! We are glad "Consequences- Eve" turned out much more realistic. But we should have known, this author enjoys the wimp husband theme as much as JPB does. Pathetic stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a loving encounter

at first i thought this was another cockholder story and the baby was the other mans baby but when the mom told her son thathe had the same when he was achild i knew the baby was toms not rays.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga

luvsonmeluvsonmeover 15 years ago
Work of Art

I have been reading erotica for over five years now, and your two stories now matches my adoration for my all time favorite. Outstanding in all aspects. It is so nice to read a cuckold story where the wife ends up staying with the husband.

YorkYorkover 14 years ago
Surprisingly thought provoking.

There was a lot to admire about the way this story was dealt with. Wanting babies is an incredibly strong pull and believe it or not, for some men, seeing their wives fucked by another bloke is a very strong pull.

I agree with an early comment, there was no cheating here (other than the Brighton incident possibly). I also think that it's potentially possibly for a wife to enjoy the sex, but still love just the husband - although it's a dangerous road to go down. How many blokes, if their wife dragged in her best friend and said "let's fuck" say no? I bet a lot of those so pious about this story would be more than a bit tempted.

Also, I honestly do not understand why people who don't like this sort of stuff read it and then slate it. I think incest is foul and repulsive, so guess what? I don't read it.

And the people who made the gay comments. It's quite possible, and indeed likely, the reason you have to be so obnoxious is that you have guilt over feeling turned on by the idea of sex with another man. Get over yourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Story

But thats all it is, in real life things don't work out like this, but thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wonderful writing- depressing story

I would rate the writing as excellant in this story, but the plot I found depressing. The idea of wife getting pregnant by brother or close friend of spouse is not original on Literotica, but I still consider it adultery on wife's part and the fact that husband supports wife's adultery does not make it any less disgusting or depressing. I found the whole plot sickening.

the Ct. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Good story Good ending !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
She looked at me though red-rimmed eyes. "How could you say such a thing?" (p 4)

He could probably say such a thing cause she's been regularly pulling off her panties to fuck Ray, that's how he could say such a thing. Such limey crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story...

I for some strange reason thought we would get more out of the Ray arc. Something along the lines of him getting over Fran's death & having met someone new. Then we could follow his life for a little while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Tom could not have the father

It is obvious that the author has never read the book "Sperm Wars" by British biologist Robin Baker.

Any time sperm of more than one man are mixed, they have war in which they attack and kill the other. Those with the most sperm win and get the egg. Since Tom had far fewer sperm, all his sperm would have have been killed and only a small percentage of Ray's sperm would have been killed.

The outcome would have been certain. Ray would have been the father. The only way Tom could have been the father is if none of Ray's sperm was present.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

I was truly enjoying this read until I came to this line: "but to my surprise, there was also a frisson of sexual excitement at such a prospect." I let out an audible groan. Another fucking cuck story! But I persevered. Wonderfully written and very heartfelt. Since he took pleasure in having his wife fucked by Ray, and even enjoyed feeling his cum in her pussy, he is a true cuck. They may think they did this for noble reasons and are now ready to get back to their old marriage, but those feelings will not go away for him. They may well for her, as I truly think she had noble reasons and will be content just being with hubby. However, the same cannot be said for him. He is a cuck, and he can't change his own nature.

Not my cup of tea. I enjoyed the quality of the story, but not the storyline. Thanks. Four stars.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
An enjoyable

and well-thought-out story. there may be others along similar lines, but this one had a genuine stamp of quality.

HalfAsianWhoaHalfAsianWhoaabout 11 years ago
Hm.

I loved it and disliked it for similiar reasons. On one hand it was very well written but on the other hand this woman cheated on him and allowed another woman to help him cheat; regardless of permission from the wives they all commited adultery if everyone wasn't in the know. Maybe it's my traditional upbringing but marriage is a man and a woman. Not a man and a woman and a woman or a man and a woman and a man or a couple and a couple. Again well written but ... -sigh.-

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

Another brit cuckie is born and there was no reason to share his wife because hubbie cuckie lil swimmer managed to get through the river of cum that his "friend" pumped into his wife. isn't that special. is this a brit thing? i mean is it cultural? they just love cuck stories and i have to wonder if it is something about their makeup. not all of them but one hell of a lot.

paulb85paulb85about 9 years ago
Terrific

This is a terrific story. It is well written and is a gripping yarn. There is no smut here; it is romantic, caring and compassionate. But more than anything it is exotic and very sexy. An excellent plot well told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
PATHETIC AND PUTRID PILE OF SHIT FROM RETARDED FOR RETARDERS

NO VOTING

ErotFanErotFanover 8 years ago
Not my cup of tea

Buzz kill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thank God

Thank God this UK cuck pussy went away......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fag

Author, just wanting a cock to suck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done!

Wish you were still writing. Very convincing story on a subject I normally wouldn't like!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
GREAT!!!

A VERY TOUCHING AND AWESOME STORY, THANK YOU.

Frog 308

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Old

Old hat "I want to get pregnant so badly, I will become a whore to do it.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorabout 2 years ago

Really nicely done. I love how nuanced it is in describing the developing characters and their various reactions to the events that affected them. It is fiction but the story sheds light on people that represent life and situations in real life. It is both entertaining and instructive. And I especially love that no one is disrespected. Good work.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorabout 2 years ago

One more thing: In response to the anonymous commentator that claims that Ray had to have been the father because he had more sperm, even if impregnation happened during an event in which both men had sex with Clare at the same time, I don't believe that the guy with the most little sperm heads necessarily wins. I have read in several articles that it is the fastest swimmers that get there first. But even if anon is right about that, the story tells us that on many occasions Clare did it with only one of them. If her vagina emptied all of Ray's little guys and she made love with Tom a day or two later, then his less numerous sperm would have had no competition until Clare and Ray got together again, in which case she might already have been pregnant.

OPrimeOPrime11 months ago

Oh boy, another cuck, letting his best buddy impregnate his wife. Oh, ,but it all came out okay at the end, because it turned out to be his kid. How disappointing, better luck net time cuck!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It always makes me laugh when these cuckold fantasy weirdos try to write a story so they don't come across nearly as creepy, gross and pathetic as they are in real life.

I mean this line takes the cake. "The fact was we were each deriving pleasure from it, and none more so than me. I liked to watch her on the end of that thick meaty cock of his. I loved having her after he had emptied himself in her"

And then he gets pissed. The dude is a fucking pimp and then whines when his wife enjoys it. Jesus christ.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lipstick/Pig

Still a Pig/Lipstick

Just_WordsJust_Words8 months ago

Tom is a fool. She will ever be monogamous.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades7 months ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Now that this POS has emigrated to Oz, poor old Vandemonium and his everyman character, Dave Brown, will probably have to do with this Pommy Lothario!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous