Wincest Ch. 02

Story Info
Son realeases his temper on Mom, her idea.
4.5k words
4.28
15.7k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quick word. Sorry for the wait, but to understand how we got here, read the previous part.. All Characters Eighteen Plus. Contains Incest, Hair, and Messy scenes Also with a hint of Abuse, Physical and otherwise. Ok, with that out of the way, let's get on with it.

With violent lust, Toby puts his hand over Courtney's left cheek. With his palm on her jaw bone, he shoves her face into his mattress sheets. She shrieks with terror and excitement. She grabs onto his arm to take it off, then attempts to push on his chest trying to push him off, but to no avail.

With his left he locates Courtney right tit. He finds it through the flimsy cloth of her black tank top. 'Here she is' Toby thought to himself. He located her medium tits, soft and pliable like jello, and squeezed hard. Courtney squealed, in pain and in pleasure. She used her right hand to hold onto Toby's left wrist, trying to get him to stop. Trying to get him more pissed off.

And she accomplishes just that. "Fuck off." He yells, ripping away from her grip. Shoving her face back into the bed and replacing his hand on her tit. Courtney shrieked, breathing heavy. He continues to rummage around on her chest. Fighting off his mothers attempts to get him to stop while pinning her head to the bed.

His rough assault on her tit seems to have an affect as her nipple starts to rise and harden and he knew just that. In between breathes and shoves she tells him "Come on. Ha. Don't you know. Ha Ha. How to play with tits" aggravatingly, getting Toby more pissed. He wraps his thumb and index around her hard tit and began to twist.

Courtney Screams in agony

"How's that for playing." She then hisses down, her mouth forming into a smile. Face red and starting to sweat along with the rest of her body.

"What are you smiling about."

"At your poor attempts of dominance."

"Fuck you."

He shoves her head again, pinning it. He wiggles his way up to sit on her hips. He starts to grab the tank top form the top, Courtney watches in anticipation, and tries to rip it down. But he simply does have enough force to do accomplish the tear.

Courtney laughs. "Haha see what I mean." She said through the hand covering the side of her face, "You don't even know how to rip a shirt off."

"Fuck."

Enraged Toby picks up right leg, and proceeds to put his foot, wrapped in a sock, on his mothers chest. Courtney's eyes really widen in surprise. He stands a bit to gain balance. With both hands he reaches down to the sides of his mothers tank top and grabs the fabric that cups her tits, around the armpit area.

With a proper hold, and a proper audience of one, in Courtney. He pulls on her tank top while keeping Courtney held to the bed. He pulled with such might that he even starts to lift his mother off a bit, but cause his leg is on her chest she stays right where he and she wants, on her back. Explosively the fabric rips off of her chest revealing her beautifully shaped mounds of soft tissue. The show that Toby put on sends waves of pleasure down Courtney's body reaching all the way to the tips of her toes, and to other places.

After liberating his mother's beautiful breasts, he admires what he's just uncovered. Beautiful, glowing, smooth breasts topped with light shaded brown nipples, hardened from her sons assault. He looks at them in awe, then at his mother. Courtney's hot, sweating, and smiling, almost proud of what he'd done. Toby's face also showing a hint of pride.

"Did my little baby boy relief himself of that temper tantrum." Mocking him.

Stunned, Toby just looks at her. Still on top of her, clearly less angry than before.

"Or." She says wiggling her hips underneath his legs. "Is he still upset." She thrusts up making contact with him. "That he lost little game." with that pity filled face again while grinding again, but rather than to retreat she keeps her little clitty pressed on him and starts to rub her self on him.

Shocked still, Toby lets her continue her action.

Worried. "Come on, weren't you so upset at losing the fucked game a moment ago." in a caring tone. "Are you sure you got it all out."

Toby looks at her again. Remembering why this started. Because he was frustrated at a fucked game, and his mother came to cheer him up. By letting him relieve his anger, relieve it out on her. Suddenly he grabs his mother by the neck and picks up his left and holds his fingers extended together, he raises a little further, looks at his mother eyes. Nothing but a willing excited smirk appears.

He brings his hand down striking across Courtney's left tit.

"Ah." A sharp shriek erupts.

"Ah... ahh. ahh." She whips her head up. Looking at the ceiling of her son's room, mouth agape. Her face wincing with each smack. "AH...AH...AHH...AHHH... AHH FUCK."

Shrieks turn into grunts.

"ARG...ARG....GRAH...GAH...GAH."

The onslaught comes to an end. Toby leaning on his left arm to the side of Courtney's head. His right hand still secured softly on his mother's throat. His own head hanging low near his mother's raised chin. Courtney's left tit red. Breathing heavily, as air passes through her vocal chords you can hear the pain emanating from her pink lips. Toby regaining his stamina breathing slightly more heavily. He's hunched over is mom.

She brings her head lower and turns to toby right ear.

"Is my little boy better." Her voice wavering, whispering into his ear softly.

Toby looks at her eyes. Caring. Around her eyes there's red, almost ready to cry. For the first time he sees something not to break, but something to build, something to adore. His heart fills warm. He lunges towards Courtney's mouth, taking even her by surprise, she didn't expect that. Her mouth was the target, and the assailant was her sons own devouring mouth.

He goes in eating her mouth like a dog eating out of a bowl. Attacking every inch of his mother's pink mouth with his tongue. Like searching for gold buried somewhere, anywhere, in her mouth and his tongue the pickaxe. After continuing for several minutes, he stood up. Courtney's mouth a liquidated mess, with light shimmering off of the mixed saliva of her and her sons. Her eyes not taunting anymore but rather loving having enjoyed her sons expenditure of rage on her... her...self. His mother. Her womb fills with lust, but restrains her self so her son can continue relieving his rage, but decides she'll enjoy her self just a little.

Toby reminded of that rage looks to goes to find his moms tits. Surrounding one completely with his mouth, and starts to suck. Moans finally come out of Courtney's mouth rather than pain. she closes her eyes and places her hands on his head caressing his hair as he continues working her tit with his mouth, his right hand releases from her neck and traces down to her left boob, he quickly surrounds that too, and keeping with the running theme, he starts to pinch at her surviving tit. Another set of large moans escape, this time coupled with pain. Toby infatuated, continues on. Courtney not only willing, but now happily enjoying the activity she lets her son attack her, deriving pleaser from the pain, and feeling that pleasure on her soft mound.

After a few minutes or so, she reaches down to her sons crotch with her right. His hardened shaft is there waiting for her touch, she wraps her hands around it, moans and grunts come from Toby's throat. His mouth still locked on Courtney's tit. Soon enough Courtney can feel toby's precum start to ooze. Moaning, Toby gets off her tit, and looks back at his mother mouth. With his target on lock, he launches towards her mouth, securing it around his own mouth. Another wave of assault commences. Sloppy noises can be heard as toned boy has his way with his mother's soft glistening lips, licking and kissing like there's no tomorrow. Courtney encouraging this attack by leaning into the kiss.

But suddenly his mother stops kissing back and pulls back from kissing her kid. Toby does as well worrying why she'd want to stop. he looks at her with that sentiment on his face and sees his moms face. Her face looked sad, like she had just been done crying, around her eyes slightly pink. But looking deeper in her eyes, they were actually begging for more. Toby looked around. Taking in the situation after being hazed by lust. He was straddling his mother. Her tits exposed through the ripped fabric, abused and nursed. His mother's lips, as beautiful as her brown eyes contrasted against her pale skin. He only had a thought.

'Holy fuck!' It was a sloppy mess. He thought he was just kissing her lips and maybe just around, but what laid in front of him was the brunette's soft lips covered in saliva from the top to bottom. Courtney's mouth's open, breathing in and out. Saliva threads pull and push with each breathe. Her cheeks red and pinkish, streaming not with threads but streaks of saliva, Toby's and her own. The saliva running off the sides in both directions, pooling behind Courtney. It flows onto her hair and toby's bed sheet. She pays no mind to the mess, she rises slightly to Toby's right ear. And whispers a simple challenge

"Can you ravage mommy's pussy?"

Toby's shocked again. He looks at her eyes, his mouth agape. He sees his mother wasn't so much teasing, even though that's how she sounded, but rather pleading. Her lustfully contorted face was pleading, asking, begging for Toby to ravage her body.

Toby lunges at her face, this time leading with his tongue instead of his lips, and laps up the side of Courtney's face starting at her jaw line then just raking up going in quick repeating strokes. Courtney moans at the actions of her son, egging him on again, only this time in a more directed selfish direction. He laps up her jawline, then her cheek, two or three good wide licks. He works up to her right eye, she shuts it close in anticipation. She feels his warmth and then the warm saliva fill her orbital area. Toby goes further up, licking up to her forehead. all the while Courtney's still holding onto Toby's cock. She starts to pump slightly, toby moans, and grunts slightly himself. His hips start to thrust quickly forth and backwards with no real rhythm just reacting to his moms fingers.

Toby licks his mother cheek three more times while getting a handy. He then pushes up. He's over her. Naughty face to disgustingly naughty face. His hands are both to the sides of her head, on the mattress supporting his weight. He leans down to kiss his mother on the lips, she responds in kind. After a few kisses are passionately licked and slobbered about, he moves down her body.

Snaking down, lapping his mother down again, licking her chin, then her neck, down to her collar bone, and her chest, then the beginning of her breast until reuniting with an old friend. Her light brown nipple, her suckles on it, flicking his tongue against her tit.

Courtney puts her hands on his head, her fingers snaking through his hair. Then he lets the other tit have a taste, or rather he gets a taste from her other tit. Licking and flicking, making Courtney herself moan and slither to the many sensations.

Eventually toby finishes, or rather pulls himself off a tasty treat to feast on the main course, but before leaving her tits behind all alone, he leaves Courtney a gift. In the form of his left hand and fingers to stay and play with her tit. He reaches over to her left hand, bringing it to play with her other remaining tit while he proceeds downwards.

He starts lapping his mother again. He starts slobbering on her soft but firm stomach and abdominal region, the small layer of fat sitting upon strong abs. He licks her down her right side, adding kisses here and there. Until he meets the stretchable fabric of her leggings. He halts as he has to deal with a problem, a legging problem. He looks up at his mother and her face is full of lust and pain. She looks back and answers with her wanting face. 'Rip and tear, my dear."

He pulls his hand back, relieving her tit of his hand as he grabs her other arm and places it on her tit to continue pleasuring herself. He backs up then positions himself to her right side next to her legs, which are laying straight on his bed. He grabs his mothers meaty right thigh and calf and lifts it over to his lap, her legs and pussy lips parting open. He can see light being reflected beaming off a syrupy liquid. His hardon only hardens more. He gets off the bed, and stands in front of his spread mother. He hooks his arms under this mothers knees and yanks her towards the edge, Courtney yelps happily as he does so, her ass laying just before the actual edge. Her legs are dangling off towards the sides spread apart, spread open. He puts himself in between them and toby sees, he sees the promised mother land. His own mothers land.

He slides his finger over the dark sodden patch of moist slime on his mothers crotch giving Courtney a tiny spasm as she feels pleasure ring out her entrance. he runs his indexes knuckle up and down providing slight pleasure. A mere tickle as opposed to what her tit endured moments earlier. Courtney grinds her hips against his finger, moaning louder and louder, her fingers still dancing on her own tits, saliva drying off her body, her head soaking in the pool of drool. Toby admiring his moms movement and her wet crotch, he gets happy, and curious. He nears her pussy, Courtney still writhing cause of his fingers, and decides to take in a deep sniff. 'MMmm' he thinks to himself, then with out warning he opens his mouth with his tongue out and clasps it upon Courtney's pubic bone, his tongue unknowingly hitting the spot. Courtney hollers grinding against his tongue and mouth, He feels her puffy lips against his, and starts to lick away, even though she still has her leggings and panties on she can still feel Toby's ferocity and apatite which she's only beginning to satiate.

He takes his fingers and takes fabric from his mother's leggings crotch area, he pinches them trying to get a good grip, and with his thumbs, applies pressure away from each other. Through hard effort, stretching is made, then the sounds of stretched fabric tearing tear through the air.

RRrrrrrrp.

He rips open the dark leggings apart, moist threads flick liquid on his face, Courtney yelps as she feels her son properly manhandling her, with her crotch torn apart, all there is to see are a pare of white cotton panties lined with pink. Toby stares at the darkened sodden patch, the fabric covering the slit is all drenched with Courtney's liquids, her lips trying to press through the cloth but almost looked soft and fuzzy, black threads were leaking out the side of the panties.

Slowly, her reaches for the pair, eyeing her kitty closely, he grabs the left side of the wet cloth covering her slit and slowly moves it to the right, slowly unveiling a her mother like a wrapped present. And similarly just how you'd react to getting what you hoped for in a Christmas present. Toby reacted the same to seeing Courtney's hairy forest of wet brunette dark hair. Looking like it had grown neglected without any yard work for what seemed like months. Her bush covering every section from her lips going back to her asshole and obviously her entire mound, he looks up his mom, in disbelief, and realized why her lips weren't as defined through the panties, she shoots him a 'what' type of look, embarrassed even. Toby not wanting to hurt her feelings at the moment just shakes his head slightly saying 'oh nothing' with out saying "oh nothing."

He looks back down, rummaging through her forest until he could feel the slit, and her labia, and spreads it apart slightly, now knowing his, or rather her territory, he could mow properly invade. He dives his head down again smelling his mothers delicious aroma, and presses his flared out tongue against her hair filled lips and laps up. The hair tickles his tongue, and a slight reaction from his mom is moan.

He laps his tongue up all the way in one fluid motion, he hears his mother moan loudly, clearly he hit a good spot. He does the entire motion again, and again, and again. Her mother moaning for every good long lick he gives. The unkept yard moistened, he brings his fingers to her and starts spreading out her hair until he sees her pink flesh, salivating, he doesn't wait and engages.

Her taste and texture only draws more saliva to his tongue. He collects it in his mouth and then places it back where it belongs, on his mothers pick flesh. Now licking her on the inside he laps and laps again. His mother moans gently, liking the feeling of her son licking her forbidden parts. He give another wide lick starting from her hole allllll the way up. Courtney whelps with a slight thrust, indicating pleasure. Toby does it again, another whelp and another thrust. Since Toby likes the feeling of her grinding on his face he doesn't mind starting at the bottom and licking up, again, and again, and again, and again, and again, each time her moans increasing in volume and her grinding increasing in force.

"Right there baby."

Toby licks around her hole, dipping his tongue in a bit.

"Oh. That felt nice but higher."

He licks the pink center around her urethra.

"Not quite there baby, a little higher."

He raises the head and prods with his tongue

"Nope, nope, to the left, no my left, up, that's just hair, a little loweerrr-yes!"

She squeaked

"Yes yes, right there baby eat and lick mommy all you want"

And toby does just that, Making sure to keep on the path that his mother started him on. He licks and laps up her furrow, his mother's exclaiming moans feeding his ever growing motivation, he licks and licks until his mother grabs a certain hold of his head damn near tearing it off.

"Yes. yes. yes.yes there. there. there, dont stop dont stop, give mommy give mommy give mommy he.rrrooooghhhh...ooohhh" She exclaims in rising pitch. Her eyes start to roll as she pulls toby into her cunt, crunching her abs together as her mouth hanging open, and her knees curling inwards trapping Toby, and her new found toy. Toby keeps licking until his mom pushes him slightly off and settles back down on her back, putting her hand on her head palm side up, like sensing for her temperature. Hot. Red hot.

And there she lay with one leg on the bed knee pointing at the roof, the other hanging over her son's bed, one hand on her clit, another on her tits, there laid Courtney, Toby's mothers, now a torn up mess, with her hair fraying into different directions, and parts matted, threads and clumps glued together sticking to her cheeks, to her smiling lips, dripping with saliva and sweat. Her cute tits exposed, both glistening with salvia and one pink and red from the abuse with parts of the tank top still hanging onto her shoulders although barely, her soft midriff sinking and rising with her breathing, deep and full, her leggings still on her legs but with an explosion of an entrance exposing her fluffy muff. touching herself in pleasure in her sons room, in front of her sons face, in front of her sons hard on.

"Mom."

"Yes dear." head tilted up, eyes closed, just feeling herself.

"Could I." He said patting his tented crotch.

Courtney opens her eyes to look at her son, realized what he was asking,

She smiles, and softly says "only if you can ravage her."

A smile creaks across Toby's face, he looks at the lock on his door, it's unlocked, but that ok, if they haven't been caught right now then they'd be good for the next few minutes. Toby grabs his pants and underwear and brings them down quickly. His dick swaying side to side as he steps up to his mother, who spreads her legs, toby grabs the base and aims it towards her hole, he can't see it through the fluff so he stabs her pussy with his cock, missing the entrance, it bounces off. Again his stabs, again he bounces. This doesn't stop until his mom leans up slightly grabbing a hold of her sons cock in her hand. They stare at each other, both faces pleading and preparing for what's coming, she aims it true parting her lips with her son's cock. Toby closes his eyes breathing in as he slowly thrusts forward reentering from the hole he was conceived in, built in, grown in, and born out of.

12