Wincest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Courtney accepts her little boy reentering her self, her eyes roll, and her face contorts. Horror movie like moans push out her mouth stuck open as her little boy reenters, and exits his own slut mothers cunt. Toby grabs onto his mother's thighs and starts to gain some sort of rhythm clapping his hips against his mothers covered bum.

"Oh my. AhH. Ahh. oh.. ohh.ohhh. yess... Toby... my sweet Toby... keep... uMMmm..FFucking your slut mom...urgghh"

With out any further advice, Toby continues fucking his mom. Her eyes roll back, as her head tilts up and lolls in the drool. Her body being jolted with every thrust. Her head tilting back and forth with his every thrust, her nice tits being jiggling to his thrust, and her ass rippling with his pumps.

"Mmm....ahh... yess... mmm....mm....Mm.... So goood... Yes... yesss...."

Quickly and with out warning toby exits, rushing his cock head out of his mother, she winces in pleasure and pain. Toby grabs her form the ass and spits on her disrespectfully and with out care, then he spits on her pussy, and lets her drop.

"COme back in, why'd you leaveee.urgggg." She said pleadingly.

Toby grabbed the rest of her leggings that was covering her ass and yanked it open as well, the tear now exposing her read, causing her soft full ass to spill out, his mothers begs for his cock, she grabs it and again redirects it. Toby reassumes the postition.

And with his mothers help slams into her, her ass cheeks rippling with energy once again.

"OH. holy shit, Yes yes. yes yessss. give it to mommy give it to mommy toby....my sweet little boyyyy...Fuckme.. Yyeeesesss.. Fuckme harder Toby.. FUUckkK my inSIdes...yess Yess... RAVAGE..myl.. pussysyyyyy."

She takes her sons cock with glee, her hands gripping the bedsheets, eyes wide open, her chin touching her chest looking up at him, with a naughty girly look on her face, her tits, one read and pink the other slimy and pure, bouncing and being knocked up in tune as rhythmic slaps filling the room.

"Oh god, yes, yes yes. dont stop hsss please keep pounding mommies, ugh don't sstop don't stop." As she's saying this Toby picks up his pace and starts to ram harder. "YES. YES yes like that...Like that....keep fucking her like that!"

"Moom, I'm getting close."

"That's. Ok...UH... IM getting...close.. oh oh oh oh ohhh... IMgetting close too just...oh yes yes just like that. Just keeping doing what your doing."

"Ok but where,, where can i do it."

"At this point...oh.... ohhhh yess. any where ever you feel like baby."

"Really,"

"Oh yes, yes, just keep. oh. fuck." She crunches her torso slightly up. putting her hands behind her to help her keep up, she looks at tommy in the eyes. Lust filling each others eyes, with toby showing a little bit of labored restraint.

"Keep ramming that good dick into MOMMY'S" Her eyes starts to roll back. her body convulsing, "UGH.uhg..ughh...UGHHHAAAA!. YES YES YESSS YESSS." Toby slams harder "AHHH" then another hard thrust. "SHIT." then a series of fast thrusts. "YEEeEEeEEEeeeEEEeSSSsS" And then toby erupts into her wet cunt, her cunt joyously taking it all in. "YEEeeessssssss. yes. yes yes yesssss....give mommy your creamy load." Toby's whole body contracting, then slowing down as his cum drips out the last of his load. he carries his mom back to his bed and Courtney lays on her back eyes close, smiling in bliss, with her son on top of her and in her, spilling, she wraps her hands around his rather small frame for a man, and pulls him tight. He humps a bit as he's still hard. and small moans echo out. they look at each other. Toby in Courtney, slumped over her mommy bod, almost completely drained he pumps in and out a little more.

"Oh and I though you were done, I guess your still pretty pissed off."

"Oh yea, i guess i am." They smile at each as he reaches to give his mother a kiss on the lips. and continues to hump even though his cock is softening, their kiss comes to and end and Toby sloshes over to her right side, both semi naked on his bed, looking up at the ceiling, splayed out, breathing in heavy breathes.

"Wow.... Thanks mom."

She reaches over to his hand, still looking up

"Had to make you feel like a winner."

"Yea, you made me feel more than that."

"Anytime."

"Anytime?"

She tilts her head over to him, her cheek and temple dipping into the cold pool making a sloshing sound.

"Yes, as long as you eat your veggies, Anytime." She smiles warmly.

"Oh, mooom."

He reaches over to pull her into hug. He embraces her. Courtney lays on her back, but puts her hand on his arm that's over her chest, holding her shoulder. Toby stays out of the drool but puts his head on her right shoulder. Courtney thinks to her self.

'I Fucking LOVE my Family.'

Ok. Sorry for the wait guys, but I think that does it for this one. again any feed back is good and yea hopefully this did something for you and you either enjoyed or exploded to it. One sided-ly speaking here also hoping some girls rubbed one out. but yea sorry for the wait, I don't think I'm gonna do that anymore, but yea tell me what you liked about this one what you didn't like and I'll try to write more if you want me too.

12