Wind, Water and Wilderness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And did you brush against her often?"

"What? No, maybe twice. She screamed and I apologized. It's a boat, space can be limited."

"Have you ever seen Mrs. Schultz naked."

"Look. She was unconscious when I found her. I gave her food and water, tended to her injuries, kept her clean and as comfortable as I could. Yes, I had my eyes open while I treated her. She was red, blotchy and in a lot of pain."

"It was just you and Mrs. Schultz alone on your boat?"

"Yes, I typically sail alone."

"Mr. Simmons, have you ever been arrested or convicted of a sex crime?"

"What! No, of course not. What kind of question is that!" I shouted back at the attorney.

The D.A. jumped out of his seat and stood up and the judge held up his hand for everyone to stop. "Okay, this is enough counselor," the judge interrupted. "This court will not be an avenue for your far fetched fishing trip. If you have some evidence or a case to make, present it now or I'm going to allow this man to return to his seat."

There was silence.

"Mr Simmons, this court thanks you for being a good Samaritan and apologizes for wasting your time. You may step down and return to your seat."

"Thank you, your honor," I said as I rose and headed for my seat. The DA shook my hand when I walked past him.

The case ended as expected and the judge signed the restraining orders and a separation agreement. He then turned to Heidi. "I understand there are no children in this marriage and you want to leave town as soon as possible. I always encourage victims of domestic violence to get away but stay close to the support of relatives and friends. However, in this case I encourage you to leave our fair city if you are inclined to do so, at least until the DA has determined the extent of the corruption in both the police department and the mayors office. This court is ruling the defendant be held without bond for the next 72 hours, I suggest you make good use of that time. We admire your courage and wish you the best of luck. This court is adjourned."

<Bang>

After court ended Heidi came over to talk to me.

"So Tom, where are you headed next?" Heidi asked.

"Well I thought I would finish this trip and then maybe go up to Superior and get lost in the wind, water and wilderness." I replied.

"So... any interest in taking on a first mate who is trying to find herself in the wind, water and wilderness?" she flashed those big blue eyes.

"You know what, I think that is exactly what Gneiss and I need right now, someone cute with blue eyes and blond hair," I smiled at her.

"You sure Gneiss needs - cute with blue eyes and blond hair?" she smiled back.

"Well maybe not but you have to admit a few less guy things and a few more gal things might give it a cheerier ambiance."

Just then the DA came over and shook our hands. "You two look like you are planning things," he paused for a second and looked at Heidi. "I'm a really good judge of people and this guy is a huge upgrade from your soon to be ex-husband." Then he looked at me, "I could never understand what she saw in him. She is so smart and such a wonderful person, challenge her and she will grow with you."

He just walked away.

"Wow, that was weird even for a lawyer," I said as I put my arm around Heidi and escorted her out of the courtroom.

After the court session Heidi went into high gear, determined to pack up her life in the next 72 hours and move on. Emotionally she was a basket case. She never let me get more than 20 feet from her.

The first night she asked me to stay at her place and sleep on the couch. At about midnight she came out of her bedroom and asked me to take her to my boat and could she sleep in the spare cabin or in the cockpit? The house apparently had too many bad memories.

She brought a pillow and blanket and laid down in the cockpit. By the time I had arranged a few things and was headed down below to my cabin, I noticed she was motionless and I was fairly certain she was already asleep.

I woke her up the next morning by handing her a plate of eggs, bacon and toast. She was clearly hungry and given the emotional stress and all the work she did, who could blame her?

When she finished her breakfast she announced. "I'm moving into the guest cabin and then I'm going to take a shower," she smiled at me.

"It's going to be your home for awhile, make yourself comfortable," I replied.

I tidied around the boat and heard Heidi go into the shower. I had some things to do down below and just as I got down the stairs, Heidi appeared from the shower completely naked.

"Whoa," I said in surprise as I almost ran into the naked Heidi.

"You said I should make myself comfortable," she said giving herself a tiny shake just to be sexy.

I glued my eyes on to her eyes and almost broke into a sweat, trying with every muscle in my body and every ounce of willpower I had to keep my eye contact and not look down.

She saw my struggle and started to smile. "Yo, eyes, down here!" she exclaimed pointing to her tits. "I'm more that just a brain, you know. I have a body too." She turned and headed toward her cabin wiggling her ass and making sure I was watching.

"Yes you do," I muttered under my breath and trying to regain my composure.

Our remaining time in town continued at a frantic pace. Heidi was desperately trying to get things done. She packed up all her things and put them in storage. I helped her gather up her husbands things and she threw them out on the front yard. "If there is anything left when he gets out of jail, he can have it. Stealing things out of people's front yards is something the police should really focus on."

She put the house up for sale and asked her sister to keep her car for her and told her she could use it for her day to day activity. I got the impression that Heidi was not sure if she was ever coming back for it.

We actually counted the hours and at around hour 66 early in the morning we untied from the dock and headed back into Lake Michigan. The winds were light and the lake was glass smooth as the sunrise burst into a magnificent orange and yellow light show.

Ever since the episode of seeing Heidi nude coming out of the shower there had been this weird sexual tension between us. Sometimes I thought she must be into me and wants me to make a move. Other times I got the impression I reminded her of the treatment she got from men and didn't want anything to do with me. I knew it would take time for her to sort out her feelings. However, a long sailboat trip was probably just what the doctor ordered.

I was at the helm when Heidi appeared from below. She was barefoot, wearing a robe and came over and sat next to where I was standing.

"Can we talk about sex?" she said, staring out onto the open water and not looking at me.

"Well, um... sure", I said struggling to find the words, "what part of sex do you want to talk about..."

"Tom, let me do the talking", she shook her head and paused. "It's like this giant weight has been lifted off of me and I feel this incredible freedom to do anything I want. I feel alive again. I want to feel everything that life has to offer. When my husband, ex-husband, began physically and mentally assaulting me, I just shutdown. I stopped living. I just shutdown. This morning when I woke up, I realized I was free and alive again." She paused for a second, thinking about the next words which she was choosing carefully.

She turned and looked at me, "I'm so fucking horny I can't stand it. I don't think I have ever been this horny in my life. All I want to do is rip off this robe and fuck a cock until I have mind blowing orgasms all day long. Do you find me attractive?" she asked, not missing a beat.

I was stunned. Did I just hear what I thought I heard? Did this incredibly beautiful woman ask me if I thought she was attractive? "Ah Yes! You are one of the most beautiful woman I have ever met. However, you are also smart and you have a delightful personality that I am strongly attracted to. However, given what you have just been through, are you ready for this?"

She got up and wrapped her arms around me. Somewhere in the 2 steps she took to reach me, the robe fell off and I found I had my arms wrapped around a now naked Heidi. She began moaning and I just melted into her arms. We stayed that way for quite awhile.

Suddenly Heidi let loose a little and looked down between us. "Looks like your tiller is pointing up wind, captain."

I looked her in the eyes. "Hey, eyes up here. I'm more than just a cock. I have a brain also."

Heidi put her finger to my lips. "Shhh. I suggest you start thinking with your little brain, because if you don't, I don't think your morning will be near as much fun as it could be."

"Well, Jibe Ho!" I commanded. Letting Heidi know things had switched and I was now thinking with my little brain.

Heidi grabbed the waist band of my shorts and pulled them down to my ankles as she was getting situated on her knees.

She knelt there staring at my cock. "You are the kindest most gentle man I have ever met. Thank you for rescuing me, and tending to my injuries, and helping me for the past 3 days. You never once took advantage of me, you treated me with respect and always looked out for what was best for me. Thank you for taking me on this journey and most important making me feel alive again. Now I want to feel like a woman." With that, she opened her mouth and took me to the hilt, mashing her nose against my stomach and her chin against my balls.

"Oh shit! Warn me before you do that. I almost had a little brain seizure," I exclaimed grabbing for the helm in fear my legs would collapse.

She released my cock and looked up at me with those big blue eyes and gave me a huge smile. She continued to suck me deep and every once in awhile when I thought, I remembered the boat was sailing and I focused, to watch for traffic.

Heidi suddenly stopped and ordered me to lay down on the starboard cushion. I did and she mounted me cowgirl. As soon as she impaled herself on my cock, she had an orgasm. At least I think she did because she lost control and her pussy started to gently squeeze my cock. If I hadn't had a break in the action I'm sure I would have rewarded her but I hung on, just enjoying the feeling. I was soon to learn this was a Heidi mini-gasm and the big event was racing toward us.

I reminded Heidi that she had to look around for boat traffic because I was not in a position to see anything. She gave her head a fling around and focused on our coupling. She put her hands on my chest and began raising and lowering her pussy on my cock.

This gave me a wonderful view of her tits that where hanging right in front of me. She now had a rhythm on my cock and was moaning each time she bottomed out. I reached up and squeezed her right tit and she let out a loud moan and began increasing her speed on my cock. I then did the left one and she again increased her speed on my cock.

I raised my head and put a nipple in my mouth and began suck on it. Heidi paused for a second and then slammed her pussy hard onto my cock and began to shake. She let out a scream and her pussy began squeezing my cock. I can't say I had ever felt anything close to this before. Wave after wave rippled and squeezed along my shaft and a circular motion squeezed and rotated around the head of my cock.

There was no holding back and I shot jet after jet of hot cum deep into Heidi's pussy. I can't remember ever cumming that much as I recoiled and fired these wonderful spasms of hot cum into Heidi's pussy.

It took Heidi a minute to come down and when she did she looked me in the eyes and then attacked me, kissing me hard on the lips and shoving her tongue into my mouth as far as she could.

She finally came up for air and closed her eyes and moaned. "I love cum dripping from my pussy. Mmmm it feels so good."

I smiled back. "Well it felt pretty good putting it there so if you need a supply I think I might be your guy."

She stayed impaled on me for a few more minutes but eventually pulled herself off my cock. I think even she was amazed at how much cum was pouring out of her pussy. She stood up and reached down and scooped a handful of cum and put it in her mouth.

"Yum, I'm going to have to try that right from the source," she winked at me.

It was clear that Heidi had no intention of putting on clothing so I decided to put up the Bimini to protect us from the sun. The day was starting out cloud free and Heidi had enough sun exposure in the past 10 days to last a life time.

"Hey, I thought guys were suppose to go soft after a good round of sex?" Heidi exclaimed looking at my rock hard cock.

"Ya, I'm just not use to the realization of having an incredibly good looking naked women running around my cockpit," I shyly confessed.

"Well we can't have that. Time to get you accustom to your new reality," she smiled, laid on her back on the cushions and opened her legs.

What an incredible invitation, I thought to myself, as I leaned over her and easily slid in as deep as I could.

Heidi gave a loud moan and then whispered, "I want you to be as happy as you make me. Take me, fill me with your juice." She lifted her legs up and wrapped them around my back giving me easy access to her pussy. I fucked her in a nice sturdy rhythm for about 15 minutes when Heidi started screaming and thrashing her head back and forth. Her body tensed and her pussy did exactly what it had done before. Wave after wave rippled and squeezed along my shaft and a circular motion squeezed and rotated around the head of my cock.

I was overcome by waves of pleasure as I slammed my cock into Heidi as hard and as deep as I could and unleashed another torrent of cum deep into Heidi's pussy.

Heidi had her eyes closed and was underneath me now lying very still. She slowly opened her eyes and it looked like they had been rolled back into her head. Her long blond hair was disheveled and strewn all around her head. When she saw me her mouth formed a half smile and half grin. I couldn't help but smile.

"What, what's so funny?" she asked in a quite voice.

"You looked really well fucked," I continued to smile.

"Well get use to it because I'm hoping that is going to be my new look for this trip."

"Well I don't normally call myself a cosmetologist but I am willing to do my part when I get called to duty," I said as I pulled my cock out of her pussy and let it drag along her clit.

"Oh shit! Warn me before you do that. I almost had a little brain seizure." She closed her eyes again.

"I didn't know women thought with their pussy's?" I questioned.

"Not something we are proud of. We have hormones also." She was still breathing heavy and trying to recover from the recent event.

I stood up and offered Heidi a hand.

She looked at my cock. "That is what I like to see. A flaccid cock is a happy cock. If you start stiffening up again, you let me know. I can cure that." She licked her lips just for effect.

I let Heidi take the helm while I busied myself doing various chores that are constantly required on a sailboat. Every once in awhile I would stop and teach Heidi a new maneuver like tacking and jibing or the difference between close hulled and a beam reach. She was an amazingly quick learner and remembered the subtle things like looking at the position of the tell-tails.

We had a nice lunch of sandwiches and yogurt and Heidi decided that as long as there was no boat traffic around she would stay naked as long as I agreed to also. So lunch not only consisted of good food but wonderful scenery also.

After lunch I took the boat off auto-pilot and took my turn at the helm. It was a wonderful day to sail with winds between 5-10 knots. We were on a beam reach and the winds were steady.

I occasionally looked over at Heidi, who was laying along the cockpit bench, propped up by cushions and reading her Kindle. She had her feet propped up but was slowly, unconsciously letting her knees separate, giving me a better and better view of her pussy as she focused on her book. My cock was getting harder and harder as I found it increasingly difficult to focus on the helm.

She suddenly got up and decided to rearrange the cushions and bent over and began rearranging them. I got an awesome view and decided to keep Heidi to her no erections policy. I flipped on the auto-pilot, grabbed Heidi by the hips and plunged my cock deep into her pussy. Heidi let out a moan.

I pulled my cock back just leaving the head inside and then with all my might slammed into her as hard and as fast as I could. Heidi screamed out, "Oh yes! More!"

I began pounding her with all my might, sending my cock into her as far as it would go. She let out a moan each time I bottomed out into her. She began pushing back on me when I pushed into her.

We fucked for about 10 minutes when Heidi began to moan even louder. She let out a scream and her pussy began clamping down around my cock. She now understood what effect her orgasms had on me.

I let out a guttural moan and waited for the inevitable.

Suddenly Heidi screamed, "No!" She quickly pulled out, spun around and dropped to her knees. She swallowed my cock, just as I let loose the first shot of cum which hit the back of her mouth. She quickly swallowed as I gave her a second and third and fourth. I was so aroused by seeing Heidi filled with with hunger and lust for the contents of my cock, I don't think I was ever going to stop shooting the content of my balls she so desperately craved.

Eventually I did and Heidi let my cock slide out of her mouth. She was grinning from ear to ear. She had cum on her lips and all over her chin. My knees began to buckle and I quickly grabbed a handhold from the Bimini above me and slowly lowered myself to a cockpit bench. I gave this woman everything I had. I have never felt this drained in my life. I laid there trying to catch my breath.

Heidi was scraping the cum off her chin and stuffing it into her mouth. Still smiling from the events of a few minutes ago.

The next day was a fairly busy day on the boat. We were headed up the Ste. Mary's River to the Soo Locks which is the connection between Lake Huron and Lake Superior. It is tricky navigation as the channel is narrow and there is a constant stream of very large ships that carry iron ore south to the steel mills. Getting in the path of a 1000 foot ship is a situation that you never want to get yourself into.

As soon as we left the locks, we headed for Whitefish Bay, found a secluded spot and dropped the anchor. It was really late and as soon as the boat was secure, we stripped off our clothes, laid down and hugged each other. Within a minute Heidi stopped moving and was breathing slowly.

The next thing I remember was this amazing sensation coming from my cock. I struggled to open my eyes and saw Heidi sucking my cock like she hadn't had sex in a year. I grabbed Heidi and placed her pussy on my mouth and began giving her clit a serious tongue lashing. We 69'd for about 5 minutes when Heidi let out a moan and began thrashing wildly. I held on like my life depended on it.

The next thing I remember was my life switched to super color and a force in my cock exploded and with each explosion waves of pleasure washed over me until the next wave hit to do it all over again. When I came out of it Heidi was leaning over me with cum all over her face and neck, smiling like she just won the lottery.

"I hope you had as much fun as I did," she continued to smile.

I assured her I did and perhaps a bit more.

"What do you want for breakfast? How does cereal sound?" I asked.

"Sounds kind of conventional. Do we have something a little more exotic?" she asked.

"How does gallus embryos sound?"

"That sounds much better. Lets have those randomized," she suggested.