Wind, Water and Wilderness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. And I'll throw in some fried sliced Sus belly just because we live on the wild side," I added.

"My mouth is watering already. I'll make the coffee," she said.

When finished making the coffee, Heidi took 2 cups up to the cockpit and waited for me to finish the cooking. I brought 2 plates up to the cockpit when finished preparing breakfast. I handed one to Heidi and sat the other one on the center table for me.

"Oh wow. These are really good randomized gallus embryos. How did you make them?" Heidi asked.

"A little butter and salt. The trick is to cook them slowly. You know, there are a lot of people out there eating ordinary breakfasts, like scrambled eggs and bacon for example. However, on my boat you get a completely different experience. There aren't many people commenting on the taste of their gallus embryo or the crispness of the Sus belly." I looked over at Heidi, who was rolling her eyes.

"You're so lucky I'm a nerd," she smiled at me.

"I do it because I know you are a nerd," I smiled back.

"No you don't. You can't help yourself. You named your boat after a metamorphic rock. Who names a boat after a rock?"

"Geologists do. Petrologist's are particularly good at it. I once named a friends goat 'denudation' - the destructive little beast," I flailed, trying to defend myself.

"Wow, I'm guessing ex-friend?" She again rolled her eyes.

"Nope, still great friends. Even his wife likes me," I said, thinking I was out of the nerd zone by impressing her with my normal friends.

"No! You have friends that have wives?" She seemed stunned at my statement.

"Yes, she is a delightful woman," I smiled back.

"Oh, what does she do for a living?" Heidi asked back.

"She works for NASA. She's a PhD ... in aeronautical ... engineering...," slowly tapering off that sentence, realizing I was back in the nerd zone.

Heidi was now laughing. "Your friend's wife is a rocket scientist? Please, please invite me to your next party. That would be like attending a post Nobel prize party."

I resolved I was beaten. Perhaps I was the nerd that Heidi suggested. My parties were infamous. At the last one I had to intervene in a heated discussion on strontium/rubidium ratios and for some reason my granite counter tops typically bring out animated discussions from my petrology friends that can go on for hours.

I looked over at Heidi and she was smiling and enjoying her breakfast. This woman, that was becoming an important part of my life, was happy and seemed to like who I was, perhaps I should just be myself and see where that takes me.

Heidi looked over at me. "Gee, you look lost in thought. What are you thinking about?"

"Your tits?" I replied matter of fact.

"Just when I think I have you figured out, you go from the smartest, most caring and clever man I know to an old horny goat. Well I too can be fungible." Heidi quickly grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt and pulled it up and off revealing her amazing tits. "No think. Do!"

"A little horny are we?" I smiled, knowing the answer.

"You know any discussion of petrology makes my pussy all wet," she smiled giving her chest a shake.

"Well, lets talk some geo-schist. Maybe there will be some orogenic forces with an intrusion and a eruption from deep within my core," I smiled back.

"Oh fuck, I think I'm coming," Heidi moaned. She ripped off her pants and came around the table in my direction. She pushed me down on the bench and pulled off my sweat pants and threw them on the other side of the cockpit. She attacked my cock and within a minute I was rock hard and she mounted me cowboy style. She closed her eyes, moaned slammed her pussy up and down on my cock.

Ten minutes later she got off me and pulled me up and off the bench and took my place. She spread her legs out and up. "Fuck me harder than you have ever fucked anyone before." It was all she said but I knew she wanted a serious pounding. I gave her everything I had and after about 10 minuets she started screaming and flailing her head. Her pussy clamped down so hard on my cock it hurt.

I heard a noise and lifted my head and saw a small tender headed our direction at a high rate of speed. Further out was a coast guard cutter.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed. "Go below. Now! Quick!" I pulled out of Heidi, keeping my head low.

"What? Why?" Heidi mumbled, coming out of her post orgasmic fog.

"The Coast Guard is about 30 seconds away..." I didn't finish my sentence and Heidi was gone in a flash.

I quickly found my sweatpants and put them on just as I could clearly see the faces of the 3 crew members in the boat that slowed to dock with us. I rose and put a hand in the air waving to them as they arrived. I lowered the swim platform and from past experience knew they would be coming on board.

They pulled up at the swim platform and one of the occupants with a lieutenant insignia stood up and stepped onto the swim platform while the other 2 held the boat in contact.

"Welcome on board lieutenant, what can I do for the coast guard this morning," I said.

"Well sir, we noticed some erratic movement of your mast and wanted to make sure the boat was safe and secure," He explained in a completely professional tone and manner.

Oh shit, I thought to myself - busted.

"I'll need to see the registration, ID of everyone on board and a ships log if you have one," he continued.

"Absolutely. I'll be back in a minute," I replied and went below, grabbed the registration, the log book, a shirt and my drivers license. Heidi was in the master suite just finishing putting on her clothes. I explained the situation and she grabbed her drivers license.

"Is this a bad coincidence or did we get caught?" she whispered.

"When the boat is a rockin', the Coast Guard comes a knockin'." I gave her a weary look.

We both emerged from below with the proper paperwork only to find the lieutenant at the front of the boat, checking the tension of each of the shrouds. He returned to the cockpit and examined the paperwork.

"Well everything looks okay so far. It is a bit of a mystery. I'll need to have a look below," he said again in a very professional tone.

He went below and checked the base of the mast and the engine compartment for anything that might be loose. He then started a drug search by checking cupboards and other locations. After an extensive search he came back up into the cockpit.

"Well sir, this one is perplexing," he turned to me.

Okay, now was the time to come clean. "Lieutenant, are you married or have girlfriend?" I asked, thinking this would spark the answer to his question.

"No sir," he ignored me and continued to look around the boat.

I continued. "You see there are certain activities that couples do that redistribute their weight and..."

The light bulb suddenly went off in the young Lieutenant's head. "Oh sir, sorry sir. The coast guard doesn't go around looking for that kind of activity," the Lieutenant now completely red.

"Well, the coast guard does important work and if it intrudes a little into my life, absolutely no harm done," I said.

Now noticing the clothes Heidi had discarded all over the cockpit. He headed quickly to the swim platform and his other two crew-mates but stopped and turned back to me. "I appreciate your healthy attitude toward the coast guard sir."

I replied, "well, I don't know about you but when you leave, Heidi and I are going to laugh our ass off."

In the same dry professional manner he conducted himself all the time he was onboard, the Lieutenant replied, "me too, sir."

Just as he got back on board the dinghy, I called out, "lieutenant, please do me a favor and ask your captain for some shore leave so you can conduct some personal research on the activities that people do on boats."

For the first time the Lieutenant smiled and snapped me a salute. "Yes sir, I will," and a second later they were headed back to their ship at full speed.

Heidi and I both looked at each other and burst into laughter.

"So," I said, "are you laughing because of what happened with the coast guard or the serious case of blue balls I currently have?" I reached down and grabbed my crotch.

"Oh, my poor sweetheart," Heidi said dropping to her knees in front of me. "Let me kiss it and make it all better."

The next thing I remember was this amazing sensation coming from my cock. I struggled to open my eyes and saw Heidi passionately sucking my cock. I grabbed Heidi and placed her pussy on my mouth and began giving her clit a serious tongue lashing. We 69'd for about 5 minutes when Heidi let out a moan and began thrashing wildly. I held on like my life depended on it.

The next thing I remember was my cock exploded and with each explosion waves of pleasure washed over me until the next wave hit to do it all over again. When I came out of it Heidi was leaning over me with cum all over her face and neck.

"Well, what shall we do today? Should we raise the anchor and explore this wonderful body of water or should we stay here in the cockpit and do some personal exploring of our own," I said giving Heidi a wink.

"Oh a romantic," Heidi sighed.

"Um, I think I heard the term, horny old goat," I smiled.

Heidi reached down and lifted my flaccid cock and then let it drop. "Nope, it is off to explore the lake. Poor little guy couldn't take another coitus interruptus," Heidi smiled at me.

"Keep touching him like that and you'll have more than your hands full," I smiled back at Heidi.

We raised the anchor and headed out to explore the lake. We sailed where ever the wind took us and for the next few weeks Heidi almost never left my side. It wasn't a clingy presence. She was there for me and I for her. She completed things for me and I completed things for her. We each drew on our own strengths and relied on the other for their strengths. It was a bond I have never had with another person before. Together we were better.

We found a nice anchorage tucked in a tiny cove in the Apostle Islands and stopped for dinner.

"So," I paused for a minute, "the goal of the trip was to find yourself in the wind, water and wilderness. How are you doing? Have you found yourself?" I questioned Heidi over dinner.

"No," she paused for a moment. "I've found something else. I've found that love and friendship are not mutually exclusive and that having a best friend and being in love with your best friend is the ultimate joy in life. I made a new best friend and I've fallen in love with him," she said with tears in her eyes.

"Oh wow. I've found exactly the same thing. I don't know about you but I've got it bad. Really bad." I reached over and took Heidi's hand.

"What do you say we go below, take off our clothes and search for a cure?" I asked.

"You sure that is a cure and not a symptom?" she asked.

"We'll both feel better afterwards," I insisted.

"I don't know. I always end up gooey," she stated.

"The goo lets you know the cure is working," I replied matter of factually.

"If we must, we must. Anything for the cure." She got up removed her top and headed below.

"Oh wait." I paused for a second and looked around. "Nope. No Coast Guard! Let the healing begin."