Winding Creek Pt. 04 - Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled n wrapped her arms around J.D.s neck to pull him close. His warm breath washed over her ear as he continued.

"A man has needs Debra Ann. Luis ain't had a woman fer near two years. I want you take care of that after I set out for Independence."

She was stunned. Her frozen face said as much.

"B-but..."

J.D. pressed a worn, twice broken finger ag'in her lips.

"You'll do as I ask Debra Ann."...

The evenin' it were decided that J.D. would make the trip to Independence, he called his wife out to the porch. Luis Tee set on one side at top of the stairs n J.D. set the other. J.D. patted the small space between 'em. A very nervous Debra Ann settled there. J.D. looked hard at his wife n then to Luis Tee.

"We ben friends fer what now... Neer fifteen year?"

"Give er take."

J.D. nodded.

"I think I'll be fetchin' a bit of gold back 'ere this trip Luis. Rightly, thirty percent goes to you."

The younger man looked at his partner.

"I'd like a hard steel knife if you see a good one. Maybe some fancy tabacca..."

He smiled at Debra Ann.

"...n maybe some of those peppermint sticks that Debra Ann has spoke of. The rest goes rite back inta the bisness... Agreed?"

J.D. nodded slow, tugged at 'is beard a bit, n then wondered.

"The ranch is startin' to look like one. Things are good twixt us. All three of us. Now, Mr. Tee... I'd like you to see if you can have any better luck then I have addin' another child to our family. I'd favor a son Luis."

Debra Ann paled, then colored a bit 'fore leavin' the porch when those words fell outta her husband's mouth n laid there plain as day n front of 'em. Luis looked gob smacked at J.D. n then at the fast movin' away bottom of Debra Ann...

As was their habit, Debra Ann kissed her husband n handed him Roses reins. J.D. hadn't said a word 'bout Luis Tee nor what he expected of his much younger wife.

It had been said not once, but twice. With out a word he turned, made the three steps on Rose n gathered the lead on two mustangs n two mules on a long stringer all were led with. He never looked back as he disappeared inta the very early, dark mornin' air. She watched fer several minutes, hopin' that he'd call back that he'd changed his mind. She knew in the growing pit in her stomach it weren't goin' to happen. Inhaling deeply, the cool air gave her no comfort. Slowly lettin' the air slip past her tremblin' lips, she went inside the small cabin.

Luis Tee was standin' near the table when she entered. In 'is hand, his second cup

of coffee. The long-haired man looked at the tremblin' woman not more than ten feet away.

"I'll be workin' the new mustangs today. I'd like dinner set early if you don't mind Debra."

She just nodded her head as he swept past her. She waited til she heard the latch set to run to their small bed n throwin' herself on it. The tears of confusion n fear n mostly dread streamed down her cheeks. It were more 'en two hours before she'd settled on the how n where she'd do the dirty deed. She'd not allow another man inta her n J.D.'s bed and finally settled on not inside their home. The barn were the only answer.

She filled the basin n scrubbed her face before rinsing the tin cups the three of 'em had their coffee in; then went out to the porch ta throw the used water along the side of the cabin. She caught sight of Luis workin' a yellow n white mustang in the smaller corral that were closest to the cabin. The heavy coiled rope in his left-hand kept a steady slappin' ag'in his thigh n the long end of the rope were hooked to a rope made bridle. The horse simply ran the edge of the corral as Luis called out to him. Every so oftin, he'd call 'eppt', draw the rope tight, n the wild-eyed animal wood pull n fight just a bit 'fore changin' direction n runnin' the corrals edge ag'in.

This were the first time Debra Ann looked at her husband's partner n newfound friend with anythin' more then friendship. She'd never figured him bein' more then that.

Now, he was set to father her next child. J.D. wanted a son. He hadn't touched her since months 'fore Tiffany Ann's birth. She'd tried, made herself available, but he were havin' none of it.

Damn that man!

She began lookin' at Luis Tee like J.D. looked at breedin' stock.

Luis were taller, younger n had the prettiest straight, black hair. His eyes were near black that stood out from his copper tanned face. She liked his quick smile n easy way. He were built much like J.D., maybe a bit thicker in his chest n thighs.

Debra shook the thoughts from her head. She had chores to do n a garden that needed tendin'...

It were late afternoon, after she'd set the bread dough to rise that Debra Ann decided it were time to do what she were asked... There'd ben no lightin' bolt strikin' to allow her to change what were to happen.

She slipped outta her day dress n then her chamois. Nude, she let her hands run over her tremblin' body n tried settlin' her breath. No man other then J.D... Swallowin' hard, she put just the plain dress back on, brushed her hair n tied it back with sum blue colored string. Steppin' back into her house moccasins, she strode toward the barn.

Luis Tee were no longer in the corral. She went to the barn n eased open the small side door.

"Luis... "

The barn were hot, the smell of hay in used straw made the heavy air thicker. Her pale skin slow whet with the heat. As she eased deeper into the shadowed heat, Luis stepped from the tiny tack room.

"Debra Ann."

"Yes."

He shook his head tryin' to understand until he saw the woman had nothin' under the worn dress. He tired not to see the outline of the nipples he'd more n once thought about. She'd polished her hair n her sky blues were hooded. The tiny beads of sweat on her face caught the shadowed light and in sum places, sparkled like the tiny ripples on a lake. He caught his breath n swallowed hard.

"I-I'm ready to do what J.D. asked."

She raised up proudly in front him.

"Here... In the barn. I'll not do anythin' in my n J.D.s bed... Nor in the cabin. I figured this is the best place to be bre..... Mate."

He stepped closer n raised her chin for their first kiss. Debra Ann turned away.

"Kissin' ain't part of it Luis. You do what you need to do to get yourself ready. There'll be no affection."

The tremblin' woman moved to the closest stall, lifted her dress over her near purfect round hips n took hold of the top board. She set her feet a bit further apart, took a deep breath, n bent forward offerin' her tight curled hair covered pussy.

Luis Tee stared only at the second white woman he'd ever have... N the other were a old, two-dollar whore at a Rocky Mountain Rendezvous. Now, his friend n partners beautiful wife were settin' herself ready fer 'im.

The buckskins laced front opened smoothly. Movin' close, he pushed her dress up higher, filled his hand with his hard, red tipped cock n run it up n down between the offered crease. She were warm n smooth n slow whetin'. Nudgin' at the openin' to her body, he heard her draw a sharp breath n tighten her body. Luis Tee fought every need in his body so he could gently press forward just a bit, roll his hips n press ag'in. Debra Ann raised up sum then slowly settled, even tiltin'' her bottom a touch.

Luis tightened his hands at the top of her cotton-colored hips n leaned in ag'in. The pressure were tight fer a moment until the moist openin' allowed him to slip into the narrow passage beyond. He squeezed his jaw tight, forcin' his hips stop. She let a low groan slip through her lips. He couldn't wait any longer...

He pressed forward, felt the slick heat slide over his cock n started to cum. He tightened as his insides churned, the warmth growin' quickly around his spittin' manhood. He weren't ready. His cock was. She shuddered. He pressed deeper, the added warmth makin' his full entry easier. When his thighs n hips mashed against her raised bottom, he quickly slid back n eased forward ag'in. He could feel his urgency spill from inside, but he stayed hard... Very hard.

Luis Tee began fuckin' the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. Long n slow; he reached under her tummy n slid his fingers low, searchin' through the curls n findin' the hard knot. Debra bucked up n her body tightened.

"L-Luissss..."

He rolled his hips.

"O-ohhhh."

He eased back n thrust forward... Again, n again.

He reveled inside the free runnin, whet... The hard calloused tips of his fingers wringin' every feelin' she'd ever had from deep inside. Her hands fell to the next board down of the stall she clung too. Her hips started fuckin' him back. It hadn't been more then a slow walk to the creek n back that Luis Tee felt the tightenin' in his balls as they slapped ag'in the top of her hard leakin' pussy.

"D-Debra Ann... DEBRA ANN..."

He pulled her up tight n grount hard into her. His cock spit whatever he mite have left deep inside. He lay over top of the shudderin' woman, lovin' their mixed scent, enjoyin' the warmth. Then she struggled to be free of the over whelmin' feelin' that rattled through her body and twistin' free, the panicked woman rushed back into her home...

It were two days she avoided Luis Tee. Three 'fore she met his comfortin' eyes. On the fourth day she knew he were muckin' out the stalls. She waited till afternoon again. Freein' herself of clothes, she wrapped the winter robe around her bared flesh. She needed to get on with it fore changin' her mind. She entered the barn, gathered two horsehair blankets that laid over the first stall top board.

"Luis Tee!"

The bare-chested man poked his sweatin' face up from the next to last stall. Debra Ann chose a fresh, straw filled stall n shook out each blanket 'fore spreadin' 'em. Luis Tee were quick to git where she were. She looked first at his shinin' chest n then into his blazin' black eyes. With shakin' fingers, she undid the sash of the robe n let it slip off her shoulders. Closin' her eyes, she stepped into his arms...

--------------------------------------------------------- 0 -----------------------------------------------------------

It were the seventh day after Luke had returned when Miss Debra saw the dust trail movin' slow toward their home. The big grey with Luis 'ppeared first. Then Smoke sittin a buck board with a thin, dark hair'd woman next to him. Rojo trailed the buckboard. The seldom nervous woman called to her family. Tiffany took her place, John on her hip, next to her mother. Luke soon came from behind.

"Linda Jean is feelin' poorly."...

Debra's nervous smile forgave Luke n welcomed her youngest daughter. Luis Tee pulled up short as Smoke eased the buck board near the end of the porch. The wide, usually fierce lookin' man wrapped the rein 'round the hand brake 'fore steppin' down n offerin' his hand to the slender woman.

"Thank you Mr. Garcia."

Luke thought he saw Smoke smile. Luis Tee swung a leg over the big greys back n wearin' a new red linen shirt, stepped quickly to Debra Ann. Tiffany were shocked when he gived her Mother a kiss on her cheek. Luke shifted a bit, not quite sure...

"I'd like you all to meet Miss Anatasia Carmela Sifuentes. She's the woman we spoke of Debra Ann."

The slender woman rivaled Miss Debra in her posture n presence. Rich olive skin, her long black hair tied twice as it hung down past the top of her hips. Her midnight blue dress n worn, store bought shoes... She even moved like Debra Ann as she stepped forward to embrace her. The new arrival smiled softly.

"Please, I feel as I know you. Mr. Luis n Mr. Garcia have told me many things."

She glanced at Smoke n then set her eyes on Debra Ann.

"I would like it if you will call me Luna."

Takin' her hand, Debra introduced first her daughter n then Luke.

"And Miss Linda?"

The worried mother sighed.

"Not feelin' well ag'in I'm afraid."

Luna's dark eyes went to Lucas, searchin' his face. She stepped away from Debra Ann and moved to Luke. Takin' his hand, she raised it as she bent to place the back of it against her forehead.

"Padrone... "

She then met his questionin' green eyes.

"...I will do everything in my powers to bring your wife the happiness she deserves."

Somethin' in her words... Maybe it were her way... But Luke somehow felt things with Linda were goin' to be all right again.

"T-thank you Luna. Tiff will show you to your room."

She looked up at the wide shouldered man in the black frock coat.

"I am to have a room in your home Padrone?"

"It's small, but yes. You, like Luis Tee n Mr. Garcia..."

Luke couldn't help but smile at Smoke.

"... are members of this family. Nothin' more n nothin' less."

She looked at Smoke n then Luis Tee 'fore turnin' her damp eyes to Luke again.

"Thank you, Padrone. Now, may I see Miss Linda."

Luke turned to lead the way, but Miss Debras hand on his shoulder stopped him.

"Tiffany..."

The still stunned oldest daughter reached for Luna's hand.

"Please..."

After the two women n Choo-Choo went to look in on Linda Jean, Luke looked first to his adopted mother n then to Luis Tee.

"She's a remarkabl' woman Lucas. If I had knowed as much as I do now, I'd 've fetched 'er at first sign of Linda Jeans troubles."...

Debra Ann spent the rest of the afternoon splitin' her time puttin' together the dinner she'd planned since gettin' Luis Tee's note n listenin' hard to hear the soft-spoken words between Linda Jean n Luna. She thought she saw Linda smile n the second time, knew she did. The gentle n slow movin' woman, who'd asked Smoke to fetch her worn carpet bag, took her time sortin' through it 'fore askin' for a kettle of hot water and cup.

Debra Ann had watched near as close as Tiffany when she added several herbs from the many glass jars n tied leather pouches from her bag to the cup n raise it to the heavens fore fillin' it with the boiled hot water. The cup rose ag'in 'fore she gently handed it Linda.

"This tea will help you relax, ease the pains. You must drink it slowly, but not so slow it cools to much. When you finish, you will take a short nap before dinner."

Tiffany saw a sisters face from long ago look at Luna, the same way she used to look at her mother when she took ill. The fears that had showed in her face softened n slowly left. Luna rose n takin' Tiffany's hand, led her from the room.

"She will be quiet soon. I need to see Mr. Garcia please."

Lucas, Luis Tee n Smoke set on the porch, sharin' sum of Luis Tees finer liquor. With John cuddled n near sleepin' ag'in his chest, Lucas told the two men how pleased he were with Luna... That feelin' had growed even more after Luis n Smoke shared the stories that had brought the woman there.

Tiffany paused to listen as the men spoke until her mother swatted at her bottom. "You'd do well to remember your place young lady. You know better than listenin' the way you are."

"Yes Ma'am."

Tiffany mite have been listenin', but seein' her son in Lucas's lap gave her a deep sense of pride. Openin' the door, she called out playfully to Smoke.

"Mr. Garcia..."

She wrinkled her nose n smiled.

"...Luna asked for ya."

The big man looked at Luke, his face shadin' a bit.

"You were asked fer Smoke, same as it would be with Linda Jean er Tiffany."

He bowed his head slightly as he tried to hide his wonder at bein' summoned into the house. The tall, slender woman looked softly at the big man as he neared, hat in hand.

"Mr. Garcia. I would like you to chose a patch of good soil, eight meters by eight meters please. Half will be in the sun all day. The other half will be in the afternoon shade please. I will need to plant some things for this fine home while I am here."

Smoke raised his face to meet her eyes.

"Yes Miss Luna."

When he turned to leave, her voice seem't to kinda float to him.

"Thank you Smoke."...

Linda Jean slowly woke from her nap. It were an odd nap indeed. She thought she could hear most everything that were going on in the house wile she slept yet felt rested. Maybe the best since she'd started with the mornin' sickness. She knew it were time for dinner... N she was hungry fer a change. Lookin' to the outside twixt the small space between the long, heavy drapes Tiffany n her mother fashioned to keep the light out of her n Lukes room, she knew it were earlier then usual.

Slippin' outta the feather bed, she were surprised sum of the discomfort n pain were less. Leavin' the bedroom seemed important somehow. When she entered the family room, Luna were the first to notice. She didn't rush over to check on her the way others did when they took note, most all at once. Her eyes glowed n a tiny smile played on her lips. Linda were pleased that she wanted to be here, with the family. Luke had hurried in from the porch n kinda stepped back as Tiffany n Debra Ann bent n looked inta her face, their smiles showin' gladness before their eyes did.

Linda smiled too. She wanted to. The only thing she wanted more; her husband's arms wrapped tite around her. She looked at Lucas n he knowed right away, rushin' to fold her into his arms. The room got quiet as he slow rocked her in his arms, then kissed her on her forehead n then the tip of nose. All were pleased when he found her lips n she slipped her tongue into his mouth. Miss Debra swiped away a tear.

"Tiffany Ann, I need you to help me with settin' the food. Luna if you'd fetch the men please."

It weren't long n the men filled their plates n the women did too. Luna looked for Smoke n then asked Luis Tee where he mite be.

"He's busy turnin' ground fer sumthin' er another."

The new arrival moved quickly to Luke.

"Padrone, I wood like to take Mr. Garcia a plate if I can."

Luke smiled.

"Anything you like Miss Luna."

The slender woman paused for a moment 'fore takin' her own plate, addin' sum more meat n extra crushed potatoes. When finished, she looked at Luke n smiled 'fore she went to Smoke Garcia...

After the meal were finished n the table cleared n dishes were cleaned... After Lucas n Luis Tee settled on the porch, Luke with his cigar n Luis Tee with his pipe... After Smoke N Luna slow walked away from the house, her slender arm wrapped loosely around his massive one... N after John was put down fer bed... Miss Debra asked the two men to join her n her daughters at the dining table.

Luke were surprised when his mother-in-law sat Luis Tee at the other end of the table, facin' Lucas 'fore she took the chair on his right. Linda Jean settled back in her usual spot at Luke's right, her hand hidden under the table layin' on her husband's thigh. Tiffany took the chair twixt Luke n her mother. The slow growin' silence were soon broken by the matriarch of the family.

"Luis n I have some news... More in some to be clear."

Miss Debra looked to the man she set next to. Luis forced a weak smile n slowly rose from his chair. Runnin' his hand over his hair n clearin' his throat, he looked down at Miss Debra n then at the others gathered around the table.

"I - I have asked Miss Debra to marry me..."

Smiles were wide n the encouragin' words quickly followed. Luis Tee motioned with his hands to try n settle the happy family a bit.

"There's more. We'd like to settle on the Seasons place... At least for a bit... Until the babies er born. We'd both be twenty minutes hard ride away if any of us needed anything..."

Lucas never even thought about it.

"I'll have Tom n his wife move as soon as practicle. Jim Crawford will be sent to make any changes Miss Debra would, er you Luis, want to have made."

Luis Tee smiled at Lucas, then put his hand on Debra Anns shoulder. Her face reddened a bit as she covered his hand with her own. Her words were low, deliberate.

"There's a bit more we need to share."

Lookin ' up at her now intended n then back at the anxious faces around the table.