Winding Creek Pt. 05 - Pragmatic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just tryin' to help Tiff..."

Tiff studied her eggs n wondered as Gretchen quickly finished hers.

"I'll fetch Mathew n finish gettin' ready."

Tiffany had cleared the table n were finishin' the dishes when the threesome were ready to go. Mathew hadn't dressed fer town. Tiffany looked at her husband as Matt went to help settle Gretchen in the buck board. Her husband closed in on her.

"Mathew will be stayin' here Tiff..."

He swooshed the end of her nose.

"...I put a deep-dish spoon of laudanum in your tea Tiffany. Make it a little more special fer 'im."

His startled wife stared at 'im, then knowin' his intention, drew her hand back. Jack caught her wrist under the hand meant for his cheek before fixin' his other under her chin.

"He's been waitin' n wantin' Tiif."

He pushed her away. She started for him ag'in. He slapped her harder than she'd ever remembered as Mathew Billings stepped inside.

"I see she's been told."

Her words stuck in her throat as the tears started fillin' her eyes. Mathew looked at Jack.

"How much?"

"The deep spoon, the one you show'd me Mathew."

Her brother-in-law were beside her husband now, a slow smile settlin' under his leerin' eyes.

"Fine, fine. Jist 'nough to calm 'er a bit, but not 'nough she'll fall asleep."

Mathew clapped her husband on the back.

"Gretchins waitin' fer you boy! Go on now... Git!"

The long silence that settled was finally broken as Jack called to the horses n the buck board rattled to a start. Mathew slid one side of his suspenders off n then the other.

"How you feelin' Tiff. Been 'bout an hour now... Jack helpin' with yer cup a tea."

She slow backed away as he moved closer.

"Ma'be you need a bit more time... Why don't ya go in ta me n Gretchen's room. Been nothing done twixt us in there better then a week. Been savin' it all fer you Darlin'."

He were close enough now she could smell his breath n notice his need. He went to touch her blood red, quick swellin' cheek. She turned her face away. He grabbed her wrist, forcin' her hand over the steel hard flesh under his wool britches.

"Yur gonna like this Tiff... Whores in tha city uset to try n charge me extra... Gals along the way put up a fight..."

His thick tongue slid over his thin lips.

"...But most ended up likin' it."

She struggled to pass him.

"I-I'll scream."

"Go on girl. Get all the hands askin' n wonderin'... Ma'be they'd like sum of yur sweet little pussy too."

Tiff pulled up short. Mathew chuckled as he moved behind her. His hands settled on the top of her full hips. His harsh breath washed over her neck n then cheek.

"Lets stop all the fussin' now. Woutent wanna wake Little Jack. Growin' boy needs 'is sleep."

He tasted her ear before tuggin' at the lobe. Her mind struggled. A soft haze washed over her as his hands slid up over her thin cotton dress 'fore fillin' them with her breasts. He cradled the heavy flesh.

"Jack says you n him ain't fucked in near two months 'fore yer boy were born. Reckon he's been to busy with his sister."

She stiffened against his vulgar words.

"W-what..."

He tugged at the tender tips of her nipples. His mouth moved over her neck.

"Noooo..."

He slow opened the thin cotton, exposin' the smooth, white flesh of her breasts.

"My, my, my... These 'er even nicer then I figured they'd be."

His rough calloused hands explored n fondled.

"Your husband been fillin' Gretchen's swollen pussy every time he gets the chance Tiffany..."

His long fingers bit into her tender red tipped nipples.

"...it's like I told you 'fore Tom stuck his nose in: Woman can't get pregnant if she already is. But you were havin' none of it. That's tha chance you took girl. Now I'm gonna enjoy that sweet, wet pussy your man's been braggin' about."

Tiffany's tears streamed down her slow bruisin' face. A warmth were fillin' her against the cold hate deep inside. The haze were gettin' thicker.

"P-please Mathew..."

He pulled her even tighter ag'in him n chuckled a bit 'fore movin' 'is steel hard cock against tha deep valley of her ass.

"From what I seen of yur husband girl, yur gonna love a real man twixt your thighs n holdin' them tiny feet up in tha air."

Lettin' go of her tremblin' tits, he slid his hands under er arms n onto 'er shoulders. He gave her a firm nudge toward his n Gretchen's room. The growed haze were now a light fog as his hand lightly slapped at 'er bottom.

"Go on now. I don wanna fight ya, jist enjoy what's been promised to me."

Her feet slow moved against her wishes. The fresh made bed came into her eyes. Somehow it looked bigger now then she remembered. As she heard the foul man strippin' off his clothes behind her, she stared at the floor n finished what her brother-in-law had started. There'd be no sense in 'er dress bein' tored off n ruint. Her white cotton bloomers followed, settlin' on the thin light blue cotton dress pooled 'round her feet.

Tiffany Ann Season's set on the edge bed, her chalky-white body fully exposed. Mathew were leerin' at her pale breasts n puffy, pink, red tipped nipples. Her hands tried to hide the tight curled, wheat colored hair spread twixt the top of her thighs. More tears stained her cheeks.

"Please Mathew..."

"Mmmmm.... I likes it when a gal begs a bit."

He were movin' to her, his hand filled with what looked like a long, thick, pointy carrot. Tiffany shook her head seein' only the second man cock in her life. If the end of it had a blunt, swelled tip like her husband's, it'd look bigger n near twice his length. She wanted to run. Hide. But it weren't goin' to happen. Mathew would hurt her same as her husband if she tried to deny 'im. The fog were everywheres now, but not a damp fog as she knew it.

"Jist lay back Tiff n open them pretty legs."

It were diff'rent... Warm n soft like a low burnin' candle.

"I been waitin' ta see what the best lookin' gal in the territories pussy looks like."

Words drifted. Her body warmed like in the sun.

"My, my my..."

The hands touchin' her thighs were almost pleasin'; movin' slow up n down 'fore under n behind. Those calloused hands lifted her legs from the bottom of her thighs, near under her knees.

"...Jist like Jack said. All swellt up n whet n invitin'."

Mathew Billings presst closer. The woman layin' n now waitin', heels against 'is chest... She were mummerin' sumthin' low n 'er pretty face slow rollin' back n forth against the bed. Leanin' forward n trappin' her legs twixt his arms, his hands enjoyed her round, fat titties.

"Put it in fer me Tiff. We're gonna fuck real nice if you do as yur told girl."

"Pleeaase..."

His hands tightened, some of the cream white flesh pushing out betwixt his widespread fingers. Breast milk sprayed from her right breast n trickled from her left. He dipped his mouth to the trickle, tasted n then nipped the taut skin.

"Noooo..."

He moved his lips to his right, lickin' at the puffed-out skin 'tween his fingers 'fore draggin' his teeth hard over it's tip. A whine filled his ears as she struggled to fill her hand. He began circlin' the pulsin' nipple with his tongue. She slid the leakin' tip up n down 'fore wrigglin' her hips as Tiffany finally gave up n the long cock started pushin' inside.

"Mmmmm... That's reel nice Tiff."

Mathew's breath washed over her hurtin' nipple as he let go of her tits, his hands movin' to above her shoulders n pinnin' her feet back near the straw filled mattress. He slow rolled his hips.

"Look at me Tiff. I want to see that purtty face n sweet blue eyes."

She turned her wet eyes to look into his. Mathew Billings drove forward. Her scream was more of a long, sharp welp. Gray eyes blazed down at her. He grount forward. She felt 'im deep inside.

"Jack weren't lyin'..."

He circled his hips a bit ' fore drawin' back.

"...yu'r slicker than a fresh caught catfish."

She felt him push ag'in, droppin' his hips when he were halfway inside n buckin' upwerds. She gasped... Her hated brother-in-law now deeper inside then her husband Jack had ever been.

Ohhhh..."

Mathew Billings chose this way to fuck the now whimperin' beauty under 'im. Circlin' deep, easin' back n then forward 'fore droppin' his ass n drivin' up n in: deep into her wet, clingin' pussy.

"Arrgghhhh..."

He wallowed in her simperin' n groans n grunts. There'd be no denyin' it. This girl were born to fuck. Wanted it. N Mathew were gonna honor 'er wishes... Hard fuck her whet, runnin' pussy. Forcin' his mouth over hers, he begun tongue fuckin' the yellowed haired, new mothers' mouth. It were'nt long 'fore her hips started movin' up into his own. She stopped tryin' to turn her face away. The fog had swallowed her up n turned her into some two-dollar whore that were tryin' to please 'im. Wet, suckin' sounds drifted up twixt 'em, mixin' with their heavy scent that were fillin' the air. Her hands slid onta 'is shoulders, her finger's biten' hard. He slapped at her widespread thighs with his hard drivin' hips. She cried out into his mouth as her twistin' n turnin' body stiffened...

Mathew were readyin' fer round three when little Jack's cry filtered into the room. Tiffany stiifened n then untangled herself from 'is arms n roamin' hands. Jack grunted, but knew better... The mother would tend her child, certain n fer sure.

He watched her widened, white hips roll as she near ran to her child's cry. He chuckled at the shining whet glisten' twixt her thighs and in the crack of her ass. He slowly stroked his growin' flesh as he waited, then rose to follow.

He noted the time from the only clock in the house as he moved to the center of the door that were Jack n Tiffany's room. He still had time. He watched as the nude woman rocked her boy, cradled in her arms, on the edge of the bed. Little Jack's hands were on the same flesh as he'd jist enjoyed, his mouth noisily nursin' at the same reddened n whet tip of her tit. She looked up briefly at her smilin' brother-in-law, then turned her face away.

"Take your time Tiff. I ain't goin' no wheres. You jist get the boy settled n we'll start ag'in. I got sum more plans for that sweet pussy Jack brags on so much; 'cept I'm thinkin' he ain't never got you off like a firecracker like I did..."

Tiffany lowered her chin.

"...no sir, he ain't. The boy don't know what he's missin'..."

He crossed the small room to get a fresh diaper, wettin' its corner in the wash basin fore collectin' another. Another tear ran down Tiff's cheek as he closed the distance between them.

"...Clean the boy up... get 'im into a fresh diaper...."

He wiped away the tear with the dampened edge of the diaper.

"...I want sum of that mouth 'fore we fuck some more. Then after's maybe you'll start a little dinner... Sumthin' special for our hard workin' guest thats comin'. You remember Jist Bill."

Her eyes widened, her horrified words louder then she meant 'em to be.

"No... I won't do it!"

Little Jack released her wet nipple, his cry fillin' the room. Mathew stroked the back of the child's head.

"Yes you will Tiffany. You'll do anythin' your told."...

A gentle touch to her shoulder jarred Tiff back to the here n now. Luna was standin' close. Linda Jean was shakin' the nap from her eyes.

"You drink thes quick Miss Tiffany. It not smell so good, but it will chase thee evil from yuur dreams. Then you go tell your father where he rests how much he hurt you when you come home. Hee will let you rest then. It is the beginning Miss Tiffany. Your sister and thee Padrone will heal the rest."

Linda looked at her tremblin', wide eyed sister n then to the tall slender woman that had brought her so much peace. Extendin' her hand, she brushed a stray hair from Tiffany's face.

"Please Tiff. Do as Luna asks."...

--------------------------------------------------- 0 -------------------------------------------------

Lucas Blake eased Patch inta an easy trot when his ranch broke into view. The time had slipt by faster then he figured. A touch of the rein's stopped the blue-black geldin'. Luke needed a bit more time ta think...

Debra Ann, soon to be Debra Ann Tee, hurried into her regular house dress after putting on her chamois and long petticoat. She had feelings why Lucas were here. Linda Jean had pestered her for details of the how n whys of what had happened between her, J.D. n Luis Tee; how it worked n all.

Pullin' her light-colored hair back into a tight bun, she dabbed water from the pitcher n bowl over her face. She were standin' ready at the cupboard-hutch when Luis and her son-in-law finally entered the far to big house.

"I must apologize for my soon to be husbands' behavior's Lucas. I trust it will remain here."

"Yes Ma'am."

Luis tightened a bit, his dark eyes lookin' to Debra Ann.

"A man should never be judged by his affections toward the woman he loves Debra Ann."

The woman straightened even taller, then hollowed her cheeks. She turned to the cupboard-hutch n ran a finger over the center piece teapot of the set Lucas had gotten her.

"Lucas, how did you know about this."

She crossed the room, never lookin' at Luis Tee n settled at the matching table n chairs. Luke seen it were the same fancy table set that used to be at Luis Tees stone bilt home.

"What made you chose that gift for me on your return home."

Her words had the same effect on Luis Tee as they had on J.D. when the tea set were ever mentioned. The house had fallen to an odd sort of quiet before Luis Tee refilled Luke's cup with his most recent distilled libation. Crossin' the room, he gently gathered one of the China cups set on each side of the sterling silver tea set, reached high above it n opened a long cupboard door. Returnin' to the table, he filled the China cup 'bout halfway with one of the bottles Luke recognized from his weddin' day. Sittin' the near full bottle to his intendeds left, he kissed her cheek and left the house. Debra Ann waited until the soft closin' door said she n Lucas were alone.

"J.D. would have never said a word about it, let alone ask you for it."

For the second time that day, the red warmth filled Lukes's face.

"It were the one thing that always seemt to settle the hard words you two sumtimes had twixt you. The tea set would come up n stopped 'em cold. I only heard of it twice."

Miss Debra half smiled.

"I think then, it's time you heard the story... It were soon after Linda Jean was born. J.D. wasn't himself Lucas... Or maybe he was. He n Luis had some harsh words."...

She slid her hands around the China teacup n sipped a bit of the fine liquor it held 'fore lookin' at her son.

"...J.D. had been on edge since my pregnancy started to show. He'd taken to the jug a bit more than in the past. Either him or Luis were away from the ranch during that time. It were hard to see Lucas. Best friends n partners stayin' clear of each other like that. Be that as it may, after Linda were born, J.D. took to one of his long, quiet times. You know how that could be: 'Cept this one had a hard edge to it. I'm not sure what set it all off, but the jist of it were that Luis Tee told J.D., in no uncertain words, he could take leave of the ranch or he would... And take me n the girls with him if that's what J.D. wanted."

Lucas stayed still, waitin' in the long quiet.

"It happened quick Lucas. The two went after one n other. Somehow J.D. were on top, his knife drawed back n Tiffany, God bless her soul, started screaming from where she were having crawled out to the porch."

The now wet eyed woman drained her cup n shook her head.

"J.D. jist stopped... Knife in the air n looked at his daughter n then at me. He rose up, slipped that wicked looking piece of steel away n stormed past me n his daughter. There was a bit of noise from inside the house n then the sound of what turned out to my tea set being crushed with the butt of J.D.'s long rifle."

She sighed from somewhere deep inside.

"J.D. were gone near a month and then showed up with a fresh killed buck tied over the back of Rose. Luis met him on the porch n the two men talked fer less than ten minutes when Luis opened the door n asked me if I were in the mood for fresh venison."

Luke were neer sure he heard a small laugh as she shaked her head. She refilled half her teacup, looked at her son n covered 'is hand with hers.

"I'll chose to see the set you gifted me as a found memory now Lucas. Thank you."

The now drawn-out woman settled back in her chair, takin' her teacup with her.

"Now that you answered my question about that tea set... I think it time you asked me yours."

Lucas knew he'd opent a long ago hurt. He also thought this mite be the best time to ask the question that had gnawed at 'im from deep inside since his return home.

"How come Luis didn't help after J.D. took sick?"

His mother-in-law stiffened.

"That mite be a question better answered by Luis Lucas."

"I askt Mama, jist once. He said to ask you. We've not spoken 'bout it since."

Debra Ann lips tightened a bit.

"I wish I'd known that Lucas. I'm sorry."

She looked at him, her eyes wetting.

"When Luis heard about J.D., he came right away. It'd been a week, maybe two. J.D. was all stove up on his right side, his jaw so tite he wasn't able to say much we could understand."

She wiped her eyes.

"When J.D. saw Luis..."

Lucas watched as she lowered her head, her hand tightening around the teacup.

"...He had some sort of fit. His eyes blazed hateful, the sounds coming from him made no sense Lucas. He struggled to get up and then fell face first onto the porch. The girls weren't around, so Luis helped me get him back in his chair. That were the last time J.D. tried to say or do much of anything Luke. I asked Luis to go... Made him promise he'd not come back."

Luke saw then, for the first time, his adopted mother openly sob for a moment before shaking it all off. Inhaling deeply, he watched her shoulders rise and her tear-streaked face look across the table. Taking the hem of her dress, she wiped her face.

"M-most everything went to hell after that. We were devasted. It was near six months when I saw your smoke trail."

Debra Ann caught her breath n steeled, the matriarch of the family returning.

"But that isn't the reason you're here Lucas."

Lucas wondered a bit; finally satisfied 'bout Luis Tee. He felt better, then remembered why he'd come. He slow told her 'bout Linda Jeans insistence of having her sister share his bed. The young man colored a bit when he heard Debra Ann chuckle n then sigh.

"Those girls are everything to each other Lucas. Both of 'em love and need you more then you can ever know... Maybe even trust you more then they did J.D."

She held up her hand when Luke shifted a bit n were ready to ask more.

"You were their knight in shinin' armor, Lucas. Ivanhoe... Sir Galahad... God's blessing... Whatever: Far more then an adopted brother. Things settled when you came into our lives. Their fears were calmed. They were safe n never without a man about. Food were more plentiful. Chores were done. They knew you'd save them from whatever and protect 'em from whoever. You were always able to answer any question they could come up with... N Linda Jean were always moon faced over you... Tiffany always accepted that. The two of 'em had some kind of understanding when it came you. Then when you went east, J.D. n I figured you going to learn were better left unsaid. J.D. planted a seed with the Nelsons about your schooling, but for some reason it never took. After a bit we figured we'd let it be, not wanting to explain the whys and how comes. The girls figured you left searching for adventure or whatever it is young men go looking for. Linda used to say you were on your 'quest'. We never discouraged that, knowing you'd be back."

Debra Ann lifted her cup and winking at her twitching adopted son, sipped at her drink 'fore starting again.