Window Display

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CalMaple
CalMaple
299 Followers

I noticed that the mirror I had looked into earlier was on the floor behind me in the video providing an upwards angle view of my pale muscular ass. The dimples on my ass would become more accentuated when I would thrust forward into the window.

I shifted my focus to looking at my nuts. They were tightening up. I was not surprised since my nuts always pull closer to my body when I am really getting into a solid rhythm with fucking.

I could see a rainbow framing this entire scene on the phone screen. I thought how the company most certainly would not have wanted a naked man in front of a giant Pride flag fucking a thick panel of window glass as their display this year. I could see the man uploading the video online with the tagline: "Best Pride display ever!"

I was mortified; it looked like I was filming a porn. How could I ever explain getting into this position in a way that did not sound like a complete lie? As I was struggled to process this living nightmare, I continued to rhythmically fuck the window. It was like I couldn't stop myself.

I could see that the same man was starting to film another video. Wasn't one enough? I looked out at all of the people filming me. Thinking about all the people watching my throbbing veiny cock, as well his pumping firm ass in the mirror, was pushing me towards the edge.

I saw two people approaching the window. It was Harry and Charlie. It was already overwhelming having strangers see me this way; I couldn't handle my boss and peer seeing me as well.

I could see Charlie's lips moving. He was screaming something. "The fire department is on the way," said Charlie. His voice was muffled by the thick glass.

Harry appeared to be dumbfounded. He did not attempt to say anything. I couldn't blame him. I am sure this was the first time he had ever caught an intern in this type of situation. Harry and Charlie both turned around to face the street and speak with one another without the pressure of having to stare at my naked body.

I could see myself framed between Charlie and Harry in the video being recorded on the man's phone. On the left was my boss and on the right was my peer. I was in the middle exposed for the world to see.

I felt my hips quicken in their pace looking at this scene. I focused on my ass in the mirror. It was pumping like a jackhammer and my nuts tightening even more. The pool of pre-cum trickled down the side of his cock.

I could feel the process unfolding. I knew I was close to erupting. I could sense that the cum was coming up from inside of me.

As I rocked back from the glass, my cock was still pressed upwards so that it was positioned between my abs. The first rope of hot cum shot from my cock spaying up across my abs. It shot up so far that it nearly reached the grove between my pecs.

As I thrusted back into the window, the cum splatted into a viscous mess. It smeared like a lube across the entire front of my body. This process played serval more times as I expelled four more ropes of hot cum. I pulled back before each eruption feeling the warm cum shoot up across my stomach before rocking backing into the sticky warmth of the glass.

After the last eruption, I let myself collapse against the window. I could hear a few muffled cheers through the glass. Apparently, some of the spectators we please with the show.

I watched as Charlie and Harry both turned around to see me covered in my own cum. Neither attempted to say anything or made eye contact with me. I could feel the cum as it was starting to trickle down my body and drip from my nuts in thick gobs.

I could hear the siren of the approaching fire truck. I closed my eyes. I was exhausted. I had always coped with dark humor so a dumb joke popped into my mind: "My first day of internship and I've already got myself into a sticky situation."

CalMaple
CalMaple
299 Followers
12