A Humiliating Concert

Story Info
Concert goer gets the ride of his life.
2.2k words
4.43
62.3k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I climbed up the several boxes that made up the temporary stairs, took a deep breath, and jumped into the waiting sea of concert goers. It was a surreal sensation like a collection plate being passed around at church. There were so many hands touching my body, it was oddly weird and stimulating at the same time.

It had always been a fantasy of mine to go crowd surfing. It looked to be such a fantastic feeling. I imagined it would be like floating among the clouds. This was probably going to be my only opportunity and I was going for it.

I saw several people climb up the makeshift stairs and jump into the crowd and I couldn't resist.

The crowd was getting really raunchy for a daytime concert. Most were drunk or high or both.

It was a bit rougher than I had thought but I was living out my fantasy.

Suddenly I felt a strange sensation on my left foot. I couldn't determine what it was but I knew something felt different. I then realized it was my shoe, or better yet the lack of my shoe. It had evidently come off my foot. How was I ever going to be able to find my missing shoe in this huge crowd?

As I was pondering my lost shoe dilemma I felt my other shoe slide from my foot. "Oh great now I've lost both shoes what the hell," I thought.

It felt like I had stopped moving forward and seemed to be going in a circle, it was hard to determine which direction I was moving.

I turned my head to the side and yelled, "Hey, I need down, I've lost my shoes."

There was no response, the crowd continued to cheer and yell as they had been doing all along.

I tried the same thing on my other side with no response. I guess it was a futile thought, anyway I'd never be able to find my shoes in all this confusion. At least the shoes I had worn were older and of no great value.

My ride on the hands and fingers of the crowd below me was getting rough and I was about ready for it to end. Just as those thoughts swirled I my head suddenly I was being flipped over onto my side and then my stomach. Wow what a sensation, it was like nothing I had ever felt.

"Hey guys that was something else," I screamed to the crowd below me. The people holding me up just smiled and continued surfing me. I tried shouting again, "I'm ready to be put down."

A person below shouted back, "What, can't hear you?"

I yelled back, "Let me get off here, my shoes have already been stripped off my feet!"

The guy just gave me a stupid look and a thumbs up, as I was passed by him.

"How the hell was I going to get off this ride?" I wondered to myself.

I felt hands grasping my feet and at the same time someone was pulling at the front of my button down shirt. "What's happening?" I thought Still on my stomach facing the people holding me up. I recognized a face, It was the guy from before who I was trying to ask for help.

"Hey you," I shouted, trying to get his attention. He glanced my way and gave me another thumbs up. I thought, "How strange."

As I felt a sock come off my foot, I realized my shirt was being unbuttoned. "What the hell was going on?" was all I could think.

Suddenly I was flipped onto my back, my shirt falling to my sides. With my arms extended above my head I felt my shirt being pulled off. I was now being crowd surfed half naked.

Now more determined to get down. I started struggling trying to get some kind of control but it was proving to be futile. No matter how much I twisted or turned it had no effect.

I was embarrassed being passed around half naked in broad daylight. I couldn't believe what had happened. All I could think was, "Why was this happening?"

Suddenly I recalled some youtube videos of crowd surfing. A chill ran through me. In those videos I recalled seeing the crowd surfers being stripped completely naked and passed around for everyone to see. OMG, was that what was happening to me? No this can't be happening!

I've never been naked in front of anyone. In school I showered in my swim trunks or underwear, yes I was that guy. The mere thought of anyone seeing my naked body was traumatizing. I had nothing to be ashamed of, compared to the other guys I had seen naked in the showers, I was very well endowed. I just never ever wanted anyone to see my private parts. They were mine and only for me to see.

As all these thoughts were circling in my mind I was once again flipped over onto my stomach. Hands started grabbing my belt and zipper. I screamed and twisted as best I could but with my arms and hands held out in front of me they were useless. I could feel my pants loosening around my waist.

Slowly my pants were being pulled down my legs. I felt them slide over and off my butt. FUCK, my pants were being stripped off my body and there wasn't anything I could do! I felt them pass my thighs then my knees and finally over my feet. My pants were now gone from my body. I was being crowd surfed naked except for my boxer briefs underwear. God I was dying of embarrassment.

I felt hands on my private's. They were touching my penis through my underwear. I wanted to dye right there.

I suddenly realized I was getting aroused. How could this possibly be happening? There was nothing erotic or sexually exciting about what was happening but yet it was arousing me.

With all the touching and feeling in no time I was rock hard. I glanced down at my crotch and I had pitched a tent in my underwear.

"My underwear!" I thought out loud, "I still have on my underwear." Thank goodness the crowd was going to let me keep my underwear! A swirl of relief flooded over me like a warm breeze..

At that moment I was once again flipped back on my back. Straining to look down across my body I again saw the incredible tent poking up. And now that I was on my back anyone in the crowd looking my way could see my flag pole standing up straight. I had never been so embarrassed and I couldn't do anything to stop it.

I felt hands on my butt cheeks and fingers running up and down my butt crack. I was both terrified and turned on at the same time. Then I felt a tug and pull on the back of my underwater, "Oh god no they're going to pull my underwear off." I thought.

Surprisingly my boxer briefs stayed in place, thankfully. I couldn't believe my good fortune in not losing the last piece of my clothing. With this comforting thought dancing in my head a hand landed on my butt. It wasn't the first time that I had felt a hand there but something was different. Oh no, I was feeling skin to skin!

That tug must have been someone ripping the ass of my boxer briefs open. My ass was exposed and a multitude of hands and fingers were clawing all over it. Before I could digest that thought I was again flipped over now on my stomach. This left my exposed butt in the air for anyone looking to see. Some of the taller concert goers pushed my middle upwards thus sticking my ass even higher up in the air.

"Please oh please let this nightmare be over," was all I could think.

I was flipped yet again and thankfully my briefs hung on through all this. My penis was at full staff. Seeing my briefs had no back to them the material in front was very loose giving my huge penis room to expand. It appeared to be the size of a two person tent I had created.

Just then several pairs of hands gripped my boxer briefs and I feared what was about to happen. Very slowly and methodically my briefs began to slide down my torso. I struggled to raise my head enough to watch what was happening. I could see the beginning of my pubic hair coming into view. I blinked and all of my pubes and the base of my extremely hard penis was showing. The waistband of my briefs slowly revealing my penis bit by bit.

Then with a loud thud my penis slapped my abdomen, it had been freed from it binds. The next thing I realized was my boxer briefs were completely off my body and being waved around so the crowd would know I was totally naked.

I could hear shouts of, "Stripped, naked, hard, huge cock, pretty boy." It seemed as if the crowd was gathering around me instead of the band. I listened to other cry's of, "Show him off, spread him out."

I was dazed and kind of in another universe. I could barely keep up with what was happening.

At that point my legs were being pulled apart, "Wait what's happening?" was all I could think.

Indeed the crowd handling me stretched my legs as far apart as they would go. Now anyone in the nearby area who was below my waist had a clear view of everything I had. They could see my balls swishing back and forth. With my legs pulled so far apart my puckered pink ass hole was on exhibition.

I had been so diligent in never allowing anyone to see my penis, balls and especially my ass hole, I felt totally devastated and humiliated.

Oh my god this is the worst thing that could ever happen to me, I just wanted to run to a deep hole in the ground, jump in and never show my face again.

Wallowing in my embarrassment I suddenly felt a wet finger start probing my ass hole. Before I could even think another thought the finger plunged inside of me. Shock, pain, confusion, humiliation all these emotions flooded my head at the same time. I still could not believe this was actually happening.

My penis remained rock hard the entire time everything was taking place. It even seemed to get harder when that finger entered my ass.

I kinda snapped back to reality long enough to summarize the situation. I was being held up above the crowd, completely naked with my penis as hard as a rock and with my legs split wide open and someone had their finger up my ass hole.

My only conceivable scenario was I had to be dreaming, a nightmare.

All at once I felt another fat finger trying to work it's way into my exposed ass hole. As I tried to look and see who could or would be doing such a horrible thing I noticed my penis was streaming pre cum. There was a huge puddle above my belly button and it was running down my side. I then saw a finger reach up and scoop up as much as it could get.

Shortly after witnessing that I realized a third finger was being eased into my hole. I thought, "I'm being finger fucked with my own pre cum."

With the third finger well inside me whoever was doing this knew what they were doing. They started massaging my prostate like a professional. My throbbing penis was jilting up and down. You could actually see the head of my penis throb with every heartbeat.

The impending outcome to this was slowly resonating with me. Here I was totally and completely exposed to anyone close enough to see and about to be humiliated beyond belief. I could do nothing but wait for what was to take place.

As my breathing became more rapid and my huge balls began to shrink up, the fingering of my prostate became more intense.

My back was lifted as my lower torso and legs lowered some. I felt like I must have resembled someone being crucified. All I could do was pray for this to be over.

With that thought I began to experience that familiar feeling of impending release. Oh god I was about to cum in front of a mass of people. Taking a last glance around me all I could see were cameras taking pictures and what I'm sure were videos.

My facial grimace alerted anyone watching I was about to orgasm. With that cum started pouring from my penis. Gush after gush of white thick hot cum sprayed everywhere. I shot jizz for what seemed an eternity and then it was over.

I heard cheers and applause as I regained my senses. I was now laying on the ground, no more being held by anyone. People were milling around and some were congratulating me on a good show.

I was still dazed and didn't know where to go or what to do. I was naked with no idea where any of my clothes were. How was I going to get out of here? How was I going to get home? What was I to do?