Window Dressing in College Ch. 02

Story Info
There are consequences for Pam’s naughtiness.
6.3k words
4.77
16k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KitPisces
KitPisces
86 Followers

My first experience with window dressing (or undressing) was extremely thrilling but I soon learned there were repercussions to my naughty behavior. The very next day my roommates and I started getting a slew of obscene phone calls that were obviously the result of my naked adventure. Before I go on allow me to explain my dorm situation and the dorm phone system.

I lived in Burnette Hall which had limited access. There was a gigantic lounge at the main entrance where guys could socialize with girls, and we shared the dining hall with the coed dorm across the street. Other than that guys were prohibited from entering the inner residence area of the dorm. In the lobby there was an alphabetically listed directory of every girl in the dorm along with her room number. There were also house phones in the lobby where people could dial up the room number to call a land line in the individual occupant's room. It was common knowledge that the house phone system had been hacked which allowed rooms to be called from any phone.

With Burnette Hall being a large complex with numerous wings and the rooms being a combination of letters and numbers I had been sure my room number wouldn't be obvious to anybody who viewed my naked window dressing performance. Since guys couldn't roam the halls and figure out my room number they must have gained insight (possibly innocent) from some girl or girls in my dorm. With the knowledge of my room number guys could call our land line and express their perverted appreciation of my widow dressing.

There was always a problem with the occasional obscene call where a guy dialed a randomly selected room, but the flurry of calls we received after my performance was obviously in response to my exhibitionism. The callers didn't know the name of the girl they had seen in the window so they talked dirty to whoever answered the phone. Due to the relentless barrage of calls my roommates grew paranoid that they were being stalked. I felt bad that my actions were causing them to worry so I made a partial confession that I might be innocently responsible for the calls. I told them I had undressed to take a shower before noticing the curtains weren't fully closed. I thought I was doing my sisterly duty to put their minds at ease that they weren't being individually stalked, and provide a possible reason for the spate of obscene calls. Unfortunately my roommates became adversarial and blamed me for intentionally inviting the lewd calls. After that whenever my roommates answered a lewd call they would call out "Pam, it's for you." In order to teach me a lesson my roommates threatened to make my life a living hell if I didn't take the calls. Worse yet was the fact that by calling out my name my roommates were identifying me to the pervy callers. There were hundreds of girls living in Burnette hall but with some diligence a guy could study the directory in the lobby to connect the room number with my first name to discover my full name.

I was glad I had made the window dressing look accidental so as not to look like the total slut that I really wanted to be. The fact that my roommates forced me to listen to obscene calls was just as abusive as the calls themselves. Many of the calls were very uncreative and boring but some were so absolutely degrading that they brought me to tears. Though sparing my roomies the paranoia of believing they were being stalked, I now was very paranoid that I was being stalked, especially when the callers started asking for me by name. There were a few (very few) calls that were a bit more subtle and expressed gratitude for seeing my body and encouraging me to show it again. I have to admit that I felt some arousal along with my embarrassment during these more subtle calls.

We reported the calls to campus security and they said they would do what they could (whatever that meant.) Whenever I was alone in the room I would not answer the phone or immediately hang up if it was an obscene call. When my roommates forced me to take a call I would merely listen for a minute of two before hanging up. I never engaged in conversation or encouraged the callers. After a couple of days the number of calls began to decrease some but didn't stop entirely. Though the calls dampened my desire to window dress it didn't kill the exhibitionist urge entirely. I still wanted to show off but needed to find a safer way to do it.

Five days after the calls started my roommate, Michelle, seemed to be softening her stance of punishing me for my indiscretion. It was a Sunday evening which was usually a pretty mellow time in the dorm. Any partying on the weekend was over but nobody was serious about studying yet until classes resumed on Monday. My other roommate Terri had gone home for the weekend and had not yet returned. I was casually lounging around in my modest sleepwear which consisted of pajama pants and a long sleeve tee shirt. Michelle and I were mellowing out with some weed and were joined by our next door neighbors, Sherry and Sue (here forth referred to as the "2 S's.") Michelle had become close friends with the neighbor girls but I wasn't very close to them. Sherry and Sue were hard core partiers and I was a light weight who was still learning my limits so we didn't have a lot in common. I accepted the 2 S's since they were friends with Michelle.

We all got high together in a casual setting but eventually the subject of the obscene calls and my 'accidental' window dressing came up. Michelle continued to express that she doubted my exposure had been entirely accidental. Since she was already close to the 2 S's it was easy for them to ally with my roommate who expressed a belief that I should suffer further punishment for my indiscretions.

In a half joking, half adversarial tone of voice Michelle suggested "If you showed yourself accidentally as you claim you need to be taught a lesson so you'll be more careful in the future. If it was intentional you need to be punished more severely."

Michelle pulled the cord to fully open the curtains as she turned to her friends and said "I think we should strip her naked to teach her a lesson."

I already knew Michelle had a mean streak but I thought she was joking at first. I barely had time to express any dissent before my roommate charged at me followed closely by her two friends. I was sitting on the edge of my bed and tried to scoot back away from my attackers as they grabbed at my limbs and clothes. I was successful in squirming away from them briefly but I soon found myself being dragged to the middle of the room in front of the window. I still thought they were just engaging in a mean spirited tease and didn't take the threat entirely seriously. There was a lot of laughing, screaming and grabbing by everybody involved.

When the girls began pulling at my clothes it very quickly became obvious to me that they weren't just playing around. It was impossible to defend myself against three attackers but I managed to briefly maintain some modesty. I had to hold one arm across my chest to keep my top from being pulled up, and I held the front of my pajama pants with my other hand. The girls yanked my pants off of my ass but I held tight to the front to keep from losing the garment entirely. Since I had prepared for bed I wasn't wearing any underwear so the two pieces of clothing were the only thing covering me.

As the girls grabbed and yanked at my arms and clothes there was some incidental poking and grabbing of my ribs which made me jerk and squeal in response. When the girls discovered how ticklish I was they concentrated more on poking and tickling me than they did in assaulting my clothing. I was soon constantly screaming with laughter as I tried to squirm away from the tormenting hands. I doubled over and fell to the floor where I tried to roll up in a fetal position to protect myself. I was laughing so much that I had trouble catching my breath. The constant poking and tickling and laughing weakened me as they pulled my legs out straight and broke my grip on my jammy pants. The girls pantsed me leaving my lower body completely naked.

When Michelle saw my bald pussy she began taunting me about shaving in order to expose my pussy more clearly. As my roommate she had seen me changing clothes before and knew that the hairless pussy was a new development. In her mind my shaved pussy was further proof that my window dressing might have been intentional. When she taunted me about it I vehemently denied the accusation (even though she was totally correct.)

My bald pussy seemed to justify the girls' actions and resulted in them attacking my clothes even more furiously. With six hands mercilessly grabbing and tickling me I was helpless to defend myself. I was laughing so hard that I was growing weak which allowed the girls easily pulled my arms away from my body so they could pull my long sleeve t-shirt up over my head. Even after they had stripped me naked they continued to attack me with their tickling fingers. They poked and wiggled their fingers against my ribs, thighs, knees, and the bottom of my feet until I was gasping for mercy. Tears of mirth were streaming down my face by the time they paused in their delightful torture.

The girls pulled me to my feet and pushed me up against the desk that was directly in front of the windows. My eyes were blurry with tears and my mind was disoriented from the tickling torture so I didn't really comprehend what was happening as I felt my legs being lifted from under me. I soon found myself laying on top of the desk when Michelle's cheerfully taunting voice told me "If you want us to stop tickling you have to stand up and dance in front of the window."

I was still trying to catch my breath as I wiped the tears from my eyes. When I gained a little strength I suddenly tried to bolt off of the desk. The move was futile with three girls lining my only escape route. The tickling resumed and I curled up in a fetal position again.

Michelle laughed "Hold her down."

One girl grabbed my wrists and the other grabbed my ankles as they pulled me into a straight position on my back. Michelle then proceeded to tickle me in every spot that got a reaction. I'm sure my face was red from the physical exertion and the lack of breath. Now I felt my face burn ever hotter from the humiliation of being put on display in the window. I squirmed and screamed with laughter but was unable to break free from the 2 S's grips.

As I gasped for air I whimpered "Stop.... Stop... stop..."

Michelle continued to tickle me until I was feeling dizzy from lack of oxygen. When she finally stopped she asked "Are you going to dance for us now?"

I couldn't even find my voice and I was too weak to move so I just lay on the desk and gasped for air as the girls continued to hold my limbs. In my stretched out position my small boobs were flattened out on my chest but my erect nipples were protruding upward very prominently. With each breath of air my nipples rose and fell which didn't go unnoticed by my tormentors. Michelle reached out to squeeze one nipple and quipped "Pam must me enjoying this. She's getting turned on by being naked in the window." She pinched and tugged on both my nipples as I whimpered and flinched, still unable to breath properly. I wasn't aware of any arousal as my mind was foggy from the excessive tickle torture. Humiliation was the only emotion I was conscious of but maybe on a subconscious level I was aroused by the forced exposure.

Again Michelle asked "Are you going to get up and dance for us now?"

I shook my head slightly which prompted my roommate to begin tickling me again. I couldn't take any more of the pleasant torture so I gasped "No... no... stop... stop... I'll d-do it."

I felt the girls release my limbs and I paused a moment before I sat up. I glanced out the window but my vision was again blurry from mirthful tears so I don't know if anybody was watching. I rolled over and rose to a kneeling position, then slowly rose to my feet. I held one arm across my chest and my other hand over my slit as I hunched over in a modest pose. If I had been alone I would have relished standing naked in the window, but it was humiliating to be forced to do it. As I stood in the window I wondered if I only appeared as a silhouette to anybody who may be watching from outside.

Michelle cracked a menacing grin and insisted "Drop your arms and shake your booty." I obeyed but kept my back to the window and only moved my hips very subtly. The cause of my tears turned from mirth to degrading humiliation as they streamed down my face. My heart was racing from the exertion of the tickling, or was it from excitement. As I moved my hips and legs I became aware of my moist pussy lips sliding easily against each other. OMG I was aroused! I hoped the girls didn't noticed my wetness or they might torment me further. I felt a very strange combination of emotions. The forced nudity and being put on display was exceptionally humiliating but at the same time incredibly arousing. I am not a masochist and I know it sounds sick but the degradation seemed to enhance the arousal.

I had barely started to dance when there was a loud knock on our door. Everybody froze for a few seconds until there was another knock on the door and we heard our resident advisor's voice "What's going on in there?"

Michelle exclaimed "Get down" and I jumped down from the desk and dove into my bed.

Michelle answered the door and had a brief conversation the RA before agreeing to settle down and stop making so much noise. I thought my ordeal was over but it had barely begun. Michelle walked over to my bed with a sweet smile on her face and said "We can't tickle you into submission any more..." She then yanked the covers off of me and continued "...but the only way you're getting any clothes is if you dance in the window."

I refused which resulted in Michelle yanking the covers and sheets entirely off of my bed so I had nothing to cover up with. I sat up on the bed with my back against the wall, hugged my pillow to my chest and tucked my knees up to my chest. It was still embarrassing to be the only one naked but at least the tickle torture and humiliation had ended. I was sitting off to the side of the window so I was no longer exposed to view from outside. I felt juices dribble out of my pussy and over my puckered hole and hoped the other girls didn't notice how wet I was. I spread my knees a little and lowered my pillow some in order to wrap my legs around the pillow and conceal my crotch.

The other girls in the room had an entirely different experience than me. They all seemed to view the episode as a fun loving lark and were in good spirits when it came to an end. Even though they had just been joking around they still had a bit of meanness in them.

Michelle fired up another joint and we all mellowed out again. Well to some degree anyway. I was still incredibly aroused but I pretended to be calm while the pillow concealed my erect nipples and wet pussy. The vulnerability of being the only one naked in the room made me feel submissively sexy and contributed to my arousal. The only thing distracting me from my arousal was the growing urge to urinate. The excessive tickling had loosened up all of my bodily functions and I needed to go the bathroom really bad. I controlled the urge while we smoked the joint but soon I was reaching a critical stage.

I finally put the pillow aside and rose from the bed. I started to walk to the closet to get my robe when Michelle jumped up to block my path. She inquired what I was doing and I explained I had to go to the bathroom. A wicked smile crossed her lips as she smirked "You have to stay naked until you dance in the window."

I did a little pee dance and whimpered "I really have to go." The 2

S's joined Michelle in blocking my path so I knew there was no chance in forcing my way past them. I was faced with further humiliation if I had to leave the room in the nude to go down the hall to the communal bathrooms. The urge to pee was becoming so critical that it was almost painful. I didn't have time to argue nor resist as the girls ushered me to the door and pushed me out into the hallway. I heard them cackling with laughter as I hurried down the hall to the restrooms.

In the safety of the restroom it felt so good to relieve my bladder, after which I contemplated masturbating. A sexual release would certainly help me cope with the remainder of the night. However I feared if I took too long in the restroom the girls might figure out why and torment me further for it.

After washing my hands I opened the restroom door and peeked into the corridor. There was nobody in sight but there were a few rooms with the door open in order for the occupants to socialize. I dashed down the corridor past the open doors to my room only to find my door locked and me without a key. I pounded on the door but any response was slow in coming. Having seen me streak past their open doors a few girls stepped out into the hallway to see what was going on. I felt myself blushing as I pounded on the door and yelled "Let me in."

The door opened a crack to reveal Michelle's smirking lips. She laughed "You must be a real slut to want to run all over the dorm in the nude. I didn't know you liked to show your naked body to girls too. I think you'd better spend the night with your lezbo friend, Danni." With that she slammed the door in my face and I heard laughter coming from behind the door.

I pounded on the door again but I knew there would be no response. I was blushing bright red as I paused to decide what to do. A few more girls were coming out into the hallway and they too were laughing at me. I had to get out of sight so I dashed the short distance to the study lounge which luckily was empty. There were no curtains at all in the lounge so I was openly on display in the windows as I considered solutions to my problem. The obvious solution was to go to our RA and have her let me into my room with a pass key. But if the RA wasn't home I would be standing naked on display in the hallway while waiting futilely for somebody to answer the door. Even if the RA was home and let me into my room, Michelle and the 2S's might expel me from the room again. I only hesitated a few seconds as I decided Michelle's suggestion to seek help from Danni was the best course of action.

Along with my roommates, Danni was the best friend I had made during my freshman year. (Yes, even though my roomies and I were totally different we did get along most of the time.) Initially Danni and I had a class together and had seen each other around the dorm so we had gravitated towards each other. Danni was an out of closet lesbian which alienated her from many of the girls in the dorm. My friendship with Danni was purely platonic. She told me I was pretty (I loved the flattery) but that she wasn't sexually attracted to me. There was never any tension between us and we got along great.

I only stayed on display in the study lounge a few seconds before again dashing down the corridor and into the glass incased stairwell. I was in full display to the world as I ran up one flight of stairs. I noticed a few pedestrians outside but I was moving too fast to pay attention if they looked up at me. I bolted into the corridor of Danni's floor and raced to her room to pound on the door. Once again I passed a few open doors resulting in the occupants coming out into the hall to see the odd sight of a naked girl. It must have looked even more risqué when I entered the room of a known lesbian.

Danni was stunned to see me fly into her room butt ass naked. My tits were heaving with each breath after the brief sprint to her room. It took me a minute or so to calm down and catch my breath before I could explain the odd situation. When I was sufficiently calm I gave my friend a brief summery of why I was naked. I then noticed that her curtains were wide open and I was on display to the to coed dorm across the street. With a giggle I told her "Unless you want a rash of obscene calls you'd better close the curtains."

KitPisces
KitPisces
86 Followers
12