Window Dressing in College Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danni closed the curtains then offered an apology. "I'd offer you something to wear but you know my clothes won't fit, and I don't want to loan my roommate's clothes without her permission."

Danni is short, about the same height as me, and even though I have a petite build, she is much tinier than me. She has the body of an adolescent boy, almost flat chested and no hips and ass to speak of. There is no way I could fit into any of her clothes. Danni only had one roommate and they didn't get along real well so I understood about not borrowing her clothes without permission.

Danni gave me a blanket to wrap around my body then we sat on her bed as I proceeded to tell her the whole story of how I came to be naked in her room. Danni and I were already open with each other about our sexuality. She had told me of her experiences with girls and I had told her of my experiences with boys. But up until then I hadn't confessed my exhibitionist fantasies. After showing up at her door buck naked I felt I owed her a more detailed explanation of what I had been through. Danni and I were very comfortable together so I told her the entire story about my exhibitionism and punishment. Still being stoned probably helped me to blab on about the ordeal.

As I told of my ordeal I frequently gestured with one or both hands which caused the blanket to fall off of one or both shoulders to partially or fully expose my breasts. Being stoned caused me to be a bit flaky and I didn't always realize the accidental exposure right away. After a few incidental flashes I apologized for my carelessness because I really didn't intend to tease my lesbian friend.

Danni smiled and said "You know I don't think of you in a sexual way, but it is fun to admire your natural nude beauty." After we both confessed to enjoying my state of undress I pulled the blanket back up onto my shoulders but no longer was concerned with holding it closed in front. With my breasts on display we both felt perfectly at ease with each other.

I was still incredibly horny from my forced exhibitionism and being with Danni didn't help any. She didn't make any attempt to hide her pleasure at viewing my exposed body even though I knew she would never make a move on me. At that time in my life I was strictly heterosexual and hadn't yet done any bi-sexual exploration. However I felt a strange pleasure at exposing myself to the lesbian and was excited that she enjoyed viewing me.

After I relayed the events of the evening the conversation turned to other subjects. Being stoned and incredibly horny I had difficulty concentrating on what Danni was saying. Her words became sounds that I heard but didn't comprehend as my mind drifted to how I had been forcibly stripped by my roommate and her friends. The event had been traumatic yet fun and very stimulating. I had mixed emotions about what had happened but mostly it left me exceptionally horny.

I was jolted out of my thoughts by Danni exclaiming "PAM!"

I jerked back to reality and focused on Danni. Her eyes dropped to my crotch then back up to make eye contact with me. She wore and impish smile as she giggled "You want to take care of that?"

I bowed my head to look where she had glanced. I gasped when I saw that the blanket had again fallen off of my shoulders and I was absent mindedly twirling a finger around my clit. I froze as I felt my entire body blushing while Danni broke out in loud laughter.

I smiled sheepishly as I removed my hand from my crotch and shifted position to bring my legs tightly together as I twisted my body to locate the missing blanket. Danni continued to laugh her ass off which made for a light hearted atmosphere. I'd already been caught touching myself so things couldn't get any more embarrassing. I had second thoughts about covering up and thought about what she had said about me wanting to finish. Actually I did want to finish so as long as she was offering I inquired "You'd really give me some privacy so I could finish what I started?"

Danni laughed "NO! You're not my type, but if a straight naked hottie wants to masturbate in my room I'd be glad to watch my own personal porn show."

My jaw dropped open and I gasped in shock at her statement. Then almost instantly I broke out in laughter at the absurdity of her suggestion. I didn't really consider myself to be a "hottie" but it was flattering that she did. I felt a surge of arousal from knowing she wanted to see me masturbate but I was too embarrassed and timid to do it.

Danni rose from the bed, pulled a chair out from the desk to place it in the middle of the room. She then gently took my hand and I rose from the bed as she led me to the chair. I sat down then she stepped away to lean against the desk and look at me with an anticipating smile on her lips.

My mind was racing. Would it be perverted to masturbate in front of her? Would it be rude not to since she had given me sanctuary? Could I survive much longer without satisfying the tremendous arousal that was driving me crazy? I raised my right hand to fondle my breasts while my left hand stroked my thigh and ran across my pelvis teasingly close to my slit. I soon found myself teasing my already erect nipple while twirling my finger around my clit again. Danni appeared to be very pleased to see me playing with myself and knowing that she derived pleasure from watching me increased my own arousal.

I spread my legs wide apart and brought both hands to my crotch. I pulled my lips open with one hand so my other hand could easily slide two fingers into my sopping wet snatch. As one hand pumped fingers into my pussy my other hand returned to teasing my clit. I squirmed in the chair and my tits heaved up and down with each heavy breath.

Danni moved to the side of the window and took the curtain cord in her hand. We made eye contact as I continued to masturbate and she silently threatened to open the curtain. When I offered no objection she tugged on the curtain cord to open the curtain about six inches. My heart beat faster as I broke eye contact to glance through the narrow gap in the curtains. I was sitting directly in front of gap and facing the window but I doubted the curtains were open enough to be clearly visible to the windows across the street. Even though I wasn't obviously on display my excitement grew stronger knowing I might be seen and that Danni might open the curtains further. Maybe I shouldn't have confessed my exhibitionist desires to Danni, or maybe it was wonderful that I had.

I returned my gaze to make eye contact with Danni again and she slowly opened the curtains another six inches. My fingers pumped faster into my pussy as I shifted my gaze towards the lighted windows across the street. With the curtains open a full foot the guys directly across from me would be able to see if they looked out their windows.

With a gasping voice I warned Danni "If you... keep doing that... you'll get... obscene calls too."

Danni tossed her head back in laughter as she opened the curtains another foot then said "It would be worth it to see my bitch roommate's reaction to getting harassed with lewd calls."

I wouldn't wish that fate on anybody, but I was too far gone to stop masturbating. I pumped my fingers more furiously into my pussy as I humped my pelvis towards the invading digits and tugged gently on my clit. With a full two foot gap in the curtains I was clearly visible if any guys looked out their windows. It was exciting to masturbate in front of Danni, but I wanted more. I wanted everybody so see me acting like a wanton slut.

The anticipation of my impending orgasm caused my eyes to water and blur my vision. I could still see the lights in the windows across the street but couldn't tell if anybody was at the windows watching me. With both of my hands occupied with stimulating my body I couldn't stop what I was doing to wipe my eyes. I was actively squirming, humping, and whimpering as I brought myself closer and closer to orgasm.

I heard Danni's voice gleefully inquire "You want it open more?"

I gasped "Yes... yes... oh god please... yes..."

I heard the rings sliding on the curtain rod as Danni opened the curtains all the way up. My arousal jolted through the roof as I gazed at the numerous windows I was now exposed to. I heard the constant gasping and whimpering of my voice and the sloppy smacking of my fingers as I jammed them in and out of my pussy. Within seconds my orgasm exploded inside of me, sending wave after wave of intense pleasure flowing through my body. I heard my voice squealing with pleasure but it seemed detached as if it was coming from a distance. My eyes blurred even more and I closed them in order for my senses to focus only on my orgasms. Every molecule of my being seemed alive with erotic sensations that drove me delirious with pleasure. The scent of sex and the sound of my squeals seemed to envelope me and become one with the orgasms. I had probably been on edge ever since Michelle and the 2S's stripped me and the lengthy arousal probably contributed to the exceptional power of my orgasms.

I rode the waves of pleasure until they gradually decreased. When my senses returned I found myself slumped in the chair, my body quivering as I gasped for breath. I opened my eyes and was disappointed to find that the curtains were now closed.

I heard Danni's cheerful voice "Damn girl, do you always cum like that?"

In a quivering voice I responded "No..o..o.." followed by a joyful giggle.

I took a few deep breaths to calm myself then sheepishly asked "Did any guys see me? My eyes were to blurry to see."

Danni giggled "Oh hell yeah. Every window in the dorm was packed with guys staring at you."

I knew that was ridiculous hyperbole, then it occurred to me that Danni had had her eyes glued on me so she wouldn't even know if anybody else had been watching from across the street. I had cum so quickly that I had probably only been on display through the window for a couple of minutes. It's possible nobody saw me, but also possible that I had been seen. I'll never know if anybody besides Danni saw my masturbation show.

I felt my face heat up a little but my blushing certainly wasn't noticeable since my face was already flushed. I wasn't nearly as embarrassed as I should have been after behaving so lewdly in front of my friend. Her beaming smile clearly indicated she had enjoyed he show, and I certainly enjoyed achieving the much needed orgasm. We were both a bit giddy as she gave me tissues to clean myself (and the chair) up with. It almost felt like we were sharing a bit of after glow. It was if we had shared intimacy without being intimate with each other. Neither of us felt any shame and just enjoyed what we had experienced.

We soon settled into a much more relaxed countenance after the sexual tension had been dealt with. I remained naked and made no attempt to cover up with the blanket again. I didn't feel lewd about my nudity. It was as if I had shifted from exhibitionist mode to nudist mode. I was merely a nude body without attaching anything erotic to my nudity. It seemed perfectly natural to be sans clothes while enjoying the company of my friend. Danni accepted my nudity as if it was no big deal too, but I caught her eyes drifting to my private parts several times so I knew she was enjoying the view. And I enjoyed that she enjoyed seeing me naked.

We sat on her bed cross legged (Indian style) facing each other as we talked about every subject under the sun. In that position my pussy was spread wide open to her view. I didn't intend to tease her and she didn't seem to mind since we were in a more camaraderie mood instead of a sexual mood.

Eventually Danni's roommate returned. When she saw me sitting naked on the bed she turned and way and in a disgusted tone of voice exclaimed "Oh Jeeze!!" She dropped her bag and immediately left the room. Danni and I both broke out laughing since the girl incorrectly thought we were engaged in some lesbian activities.

I ended up spending the night in Danni's room. I could have returned to my floor and gotten the RA to let me into my room, but I feared Michelle might again expel me from the room. It was best to wait until morning to regain residence in my room.

It was tight quarters with Danni and I both sleeping in her single bed. I slept in the nude with Danni behind me in a spooning position. With her arm draped over me I secretly hoped she might try to stimulate me but she behaved herself and we soon drifted off to sleep.

The next morning Danni's roommate gave us the silent treatment. We didn't feel she would be cooperative so we didn't even bother to ask to borrow some clothes from her. I didn't want to drag a big blanket around so I wrapped a borrowed towel around me for the trek back to my room. I stopped at the communal showers to take a quick rinse before going to the RA's room. With my hair wet and my body wrapped in a towel I could claim I got locked out of my room when I took a shower.

All ended well with the obscene calls gradually tapering off to nothing. Danni and her roommate never received any obscene calls in the aftermath of my performance. That didn't mean nobody saw me though. However the show had only lasted a couple of minutes so it may have gone undetected, where as my previous show had been a prolonged performance.

The obscene calls and Michelle's punishment taught me a lesson and I ceased any window dressing for most the school year that remained. I still had a strong desire to expose myself and performed again at the very end of the school year, but that is another chapter.

12