Window Seat - Pt. 01

Story Info
Sean moves into an apartment and invites Emily over.
11.8k words
4.78
40.9k
50
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wolfbaby60
wolfbaby60
143 Followers

This series might have found a home in any number of categories. Group Sex, First Times, or even Exhibitionist & Voyeur. A warning: There are elements of bi MMF herein, so if that isn't to your taste, so be it. There may be lots of other things that might appeal to you.

I wrote stories in years past under the names Velvethammer (the "Briget" and "Brian" series) as well as Kitslit ("Treason" and "Trusting"). All those stories garnered good ratings- thank you, Lit readers- but sadly those accounts have been lost to time.

I hope you enjoy this trilogy. Sean narrates Part 1, and Emily takes over for Parts 2 and 3.

Enjoy.

I moved into my new place in early July and it only took me a week or so to discover what sort of things went on across the back alley.

I had started university in 1983 and soon decided I needed a place to myself. The hookups were okay and I got laid as often as I could- usually depending on roommate absences, of course. I was no Adonis, I was totally average, but I could talk to girls and listen to them and I had my fair share of success in the dorms. But communal bathrooms and the noise just weren't doing it for me after two semesters.

My new place was small, but cheaper, the whole top third story of a really old house downtown. It was an attic apartment, right on the bus route to the campus. Since I didn't have a vehicle at the time, handy as hell. The landlord and his family lived on the first floor and his aged, blind and deaf mother lived on the second floor.

It was clean and had been nicely redone with carpet on the floor, but it still felt like an old-fashioned house, so that was cool. I had my own outside entrance off the second floor, basically the old fire escape. It was great for privacy, but hellish to get the rest of my stuff up there. Not sure it was up to building codes, either. It was a writer's garret, but airy and light. I didn't write anything other than term papers in the history of economics and political science.

There was a nice galley kitchen, since I liked cooking for myself. The apartment was furnished with a small sofa and a few chairs. There was a sitting room with a drop leaf table for eating. There was a place for my little TV and study desk. I had bricks and boards for my books, mostly Galbraith and Keynes and the like.

The bedroom had a bed, dresser and a nice closet. The entire back wall had a wide, low window with a nice set of low cubbyholes. They were shelves for storage or whatever. It was an old fashioned, upholstered window seat. The bathroom had a small claw foot tub with a shower and there was steam heat that I could crank up to a comfortable tropical setting so I didn't have to wear so much.

There was no laundry but there was a Laundromat down the street. I could leave the curtains open and take advantage of the sunshine. Once you got used to smacking your head once in a while on the steep attic angles of the roof over your head, it was perfect.

Emily liked it, too.

She was not really a girlfriend, but we had been getting together a few times a month to relieve the stress of classes with some really passionate, mindless sex. She and I had met at a mutual friend's party and picked each other up. I had watched her play guitar in the corner with few artsy friends and though I'm not musical myself, I was drawn to her. She wasn't a raving beauty but she was certainly pretty. She had life, and a spark.

Her soft, light brown hair caressed her neck. She had smallish, but perky breasts and a lovely ass. Apparently she was quite the name in the Theater Department and had done lots of plays there, as well as a few student films and even a Community Theater play. Her smile was beautiful and I found out beneath a shy, crunchy granola exterior, she really liked sex. Though we had had sex with roommates around, without caring- sometimes it seemed we actually didn't mind. Still I hoped she'd be happy when I got my own place and was able to invite her over.

I knew she hung out with other guys, mostly artsy Theater and Film types, and whether or not she had sex with them was of no concern to me. She knew I sometimes played around, too. After the second time we were together, in my dorm bed, she asked if it was ok that we weren't serious- that we could just have fun together without being mutually exclusive. We were both fine with the arrangement.

Outside my front window in the daytime there was the typical urban scene- the street full of trees and cars. Out back there were small yards with sheds, garages and fences and even more trees. One night I stepped into my bedroom, fresh out of the shower with a towel around me and before I turned on the light, I noticed the light across way, just a bit off to my left. I turned on the bedside light and knelt down. I realized I was looking into a wide second story window. I hadn't really noticed that house before because of the trees, but it was like a tunnel of foliage allowed me to see that window alone. The curtains in that apartment were open, too and there were two people, obviously fucking their brains out. I could see nearly everything from about 50 feet away.

She had her legs spread and he was on her, pounding her hard. I could see him and where their bodies met, but because of the angle of their bed and window, I couldn't see her head. It was really hot- a little live sex show. I figured they couldn't see anything of me unless I knelt on the window seat. I found myself slowly peeling my towel off and stroking my cock, watching them fuck. I wasn't sure, but I thought I saw him look up in my direction, but he could have just been raising his head and howling at the moon. As I watched, slowly stroking, they shifted positions and she was on top of him, riding, and letting him thrust up inside her.

I couldn't tell exactly how old they were, but they might have been a few years older or even the same age. Maybe university students I hadn't seen around. It was a big school. But I could tell she was pretty, with a nice body and short blonde hair. He had his hands on her hips and was fucking her hard. She had her hands cupping her lovely, full tits when she looked right at me.

We didn't look away- I don't think there was a possibility. Our eyes were locked as she was riding her partner. She smiled, took one hand off her breast and she actually waved. I waved back. Nothing like this had ever happened to me- it was like a Penthouse letter. She made a beckoning gesture and I stepped closer to the window. She knew what I was doing and she wanted to see. I had one knee on the window seat, masturbating furiously when she slid off him, backed up a bit and started stroking his cock, too. His hips were arching up- she was going to finish him off while watching me all the time.

Her other hand was all over her tits and his belly and chest when he exploded. I couldn't see clearly, but I imagined rope upon rope of cum all over her. There were ropes and ropes of cum all over my towel- still shower damp. They got off the bed and stepped closer to the window. He was a bit taller than her, with darker hair. I noticed with some jealousy that he appeared to have a larger cock than mine. She blew me a kiss, then turned and disappeared. The light went off, the show was over.

Emily came over a few nights after that and we christened the attic apartment on my

bed. Though I didn't say anything, I found myself thinking about the girl across the back alley. Okay, and the guy, too- they made a lovely couple. I did cast a quick look or two toward their window, but nothing was happening that night. I'm not sure if Emily noticed anything, and I had no idea how I might explain it to her. Sure she might have been titillated, but she might have called me a freak and said she never wanted to see me again. I was too content with the semi-regular sex so I said nothing.

It happened again a few days later, late at night while most of the neighborhood

might have been asleep. I came to the bedroom and the same light was on. She was on her knees sucking her boyfriend's cock as he sat on the edge of the bed. I watched for a moment then leaned down to turn on my bedside lamp. He looked up and smiled and gave a little wave. He obviously said something because she looked up too- then went back to sucking him off. She stood up, showing off her body and mimicked undressing. I took the hint and peeled off my t-shirt and sweatpants. I was already getting hard. She sat on the edge of the bed and he took his place between her thighs licking and sucking her cunny. She lay back with her thighs over his shoulders- her hips were moving, grinding against his face and tongue. She reached toward the pillows and brought out a pair of binoculars. She looked up at me.

This was a bit too much and I stepped back. What the fuck was she playing at? But I couldn't pass up the thought of another show just outside my window and I stepped closer again- my knees against the window seat. She kept watching me through the binoculars. I'm not sure how much she could see at that angle. Just an average looking guy with an average cock, stroking like mad while watching them- having sex. I had both knees on the window seat padding now- almost stroking right against the window glass, when she had her partner lay down on the bed so she could ride him again. I came into the t-shirt and she laid the binoculars on the bed and came all over him, or at least I imagine they both came- because they were bucking and writhing on the bed. I almost came again when they switched position into a 69 and feasted on each other after. I was still watching when she got up and smiled up at me and waved. Then she bounced away, disappearing to cloak their stage in darkness again.

The next time, she was alone. She and I masturbated together, from a distance.

After we both came and she waved bye and turned her light off, I got dressed and went outside and around the block. I slipped down the tree-lined back alley, passing the odd garage. There were fences lined with garbage cans. I found our back gate and the cans I had packed the leavings from my meals and other garbage. I looked up at my room's window from as many angles as I could and then looked at my neighbor's window, too. The trees had filled in everywhere. I walked around front and looked at the house. It was just a nice, normal two-story house on a tree-lined street- a house just like all the other houses.

A few days later I came back from classes, and there was a little package for me in my mailbox. I took it upstairs and opened it, though I already knew what it was- a nice pair of binoculars- nothing expensive, but serviceable. That night we took turns watching. The two of them fucked madly- and I stroked off in solitary bliss.

It didn't happen every night, but when it did, for the rest of the summer it was a pleasant distraction when Emily wasn't around.

My sister Fran came to visit in the first week of September. We hadn't seen each other in ages and had a lot to catching up to do. We were orphans with a small trust fund to help support us. She had worked while I finished high school and we made plans to go to university at the same time. She was three years older than I. She left university after her first semester when she was offered a good job with an advertising company. We got rid of the house and added that to the trust fund, so we were doing okay. She took a small apartment in the town where her company was headquartered and I moved into the dorm and stayed in school to finish my degree. She traveled lots but we kept in touch.

It was nice that I was able to offer her my room while she was here. She planned on staying over for two nights on a trip through town for her job. I was perfectly fine crashing on the little sofa in the front room. We went out for a nice meal together and talked all the way home. The wine helped with that. She made a fuss about kicking me out of my bed, but I insisted. I had to be up early for classes and told her to make herself at home. However, before she had arrived, I had made sure my curtains were closed- just in case. When we shared an affectionate hug and said goodnight, I did so with a clear conscience.

I didn't wake her when I left in the morning, and she was gone when I got home. There was a note saying that the out of town meetings she had to attend had been moved up a few days and she was sorry she would miss hanging out. She left a few dollars to cover the phone calls to her boss that would appear on my bill next month. Again, she said she was sorry and sent her love, and that she might be through town again around Thanksgiving.

When I went to bed that night the curtains were open. The binoculars weren't where I remembered leaving them either.

The Friday after that was a school holiday, so Emily appeared early in the morning, armed with cinnamon buns and coffee from a nice bakery down the street. We ate and laughed and caught up and tumbled into bed for a nice late summer fuck. The sex lasted all day, with breaks for delivered pizza and a baseball game on TV. She hinted that she'd like to stay all night and I was fine with that.

We had separate late showers before bed. I let her go first. She co-opted one of my old chambray shirts from the closet and I had to admit it looked better on her than me. After I was done in the shower, I came back from the galley kitchen with some tea and warmed up buns for a snack. Emily was standing in the darkened bedroom, watching out the window. She had one knee rested on the padding of the seat. The couple across the way had apparently just arrived home from a night out. They were slowly undressing each other. I put the tray down on the little dresser and slipped in behind her.

"Have you seen this before," she whispered when she found her voice.

"Yes."

"How long has this been going on?"

"Probably since before I moved in."

"How often...?"

"Pretty regular," I whispered in her ear, pressing in close against her, grinding my

hardening cock into her sweet ass, "They really love to fuck, Emily, just like us," and kissed her neck. She pressed back into me, one hand at the collar of the shirt, the other reaching behind to my ass.

"What sort of things do they do, Sean?"

I whispered in her ear between soft kisses on her neck and shoulder. "Oh, the same

things we do. Lots of fucking- him on top, her on top. And from behind. Lots of oral... I've seen them sixty-nine right after they come." I slid my hand up under the soft denim, cupping her breast and lightly pinching the upturned nipple between my fingers. She moaned and pressed back harder into my cock.

"And what do you do...?

"I've always been alone. I just masturbate."

"Can... they see us?"

"Yeah, but not as well as we can see them." The two of them were nearly naked, hands all over each other and making out passionately. "Do you want them to see us, Emily?" I could feel her nod and I leaned over to turn on the bedside lamp. I came back behind her and started undoing the buttons just as the couple across the way turned to look at us. Emily gasped slightly and I could tell the girl across the way smiled. I started undoing the buttons at the bottom and Emily started from the top.

When we got to the middle our hands met and with an impatient tug she ripped, the last button pinging off the window like a rifle shot. She tore the shirt off her- she needed to be naked. She leaned over as I peeled off my gym shorts and t-shirt.

Reaching under herself with a hissing moan, she grabbed my hard cock and brought it to her cunny. She was wet, gloriously wet and she rubbed me against her slit to get me wet, too. I slid into her like nothing. She leaned forward, arching her back. She had both hands on the wood of the windowsill and I had both hands on her hips. I looked down and our friends had the binoculars out, sharing them and watching intently.

Emily kept up a sweet torrent of filth, telling me to fuck her hot cunt as I pounded her for all I was worth. We came in hardly any time at all, but we just stayed where we were, frozen, dripping all over each other and onto the fabric of the padded seat. After fucking most of the day I was surprised I had anything to leave inside her.

She leaned back and we kissed tenderly. "I can't believe... we did that," she whispered. "I... I never... I felt so..." I kissed her again, my shrinking cock slipping out of her wetly. Our legs were quivering so we moved over to the edge of the bed, holding hands, smiling and sated.

"Are you sure you haven't fucked her yet?" I shook my head, no. "Do you want to fuck her?" She shook her head and smiled. "Don't answer that. I'll take the usual guy's position as gospel... you want to fuck every woman you see, right?" I shrugged and we smiled together.

She lay back on the bed, stretching like a cat- thinking. "She's pretty, she's got a nice body. She has bigger tits than me. Are you sure nobody can see?"

I leaned beside her on an elbow, my hand on her tummy. "I've been outside looking and the way the trees are growing and the way the two houses are positioned, it seems amazingly private."

"Does anyone else know, Sean?"

I hesitantly explained about my sister Fran. Her eyes got wide as saucers. "Your

sister? And her? What would they have done? How do you know?" I shrugged and said it might explain her cutting short her visit- that, and the curtains. Left open And the binoculars.

She sat up. "Binoculars? Like theirs? You have binoculars, too?" I explained the arrival of the gift- and how they had mysteriously moved the night Fran stayed over. I pointed at the cubbyholes beneath the window seat. "You and her- that girl- you've watched each other?" she asked, amazed as she knelt. She found them and took them out of the box. She peered out the window like a sniper. Her breath caught.

"Wow. Fuck... unreal."

I got off the bed and kneeled beside her. There was a paper sign of some kind taped to the window, though I couldn't read it. "What's it say, Em?"

Her voice was hushed. "'Want to come over?' That's what it says, Sean. 'Want to

come over?'"

"Wow."

"So? Do you...?"

I wasn't sure and I told her so. Honest to god, they could be ax murderers luring us to our deaths.

She looked at me, grinning. "What do you mean us? I think she wants you, lover boy."

"What makes you so sure," I said with a grin. "Maybe he wants you."

She turned back to the window with the binoculars up. "We're gonna find out. Go get your phone." As I got up to retrieve the cordless phone from the living room, I noticed there was another piece of paper taped to the window.

When I got back Emily was standing up, bold as brass and still naked. She was making signs with her hands... my phone number. After a moment the phone leaped in my hand, the ring was as loud as a cannon. I looked at it as if I had never seen one before. Emily rolled her eyes and took it from me, and hit 'talk'. Her voice was soft, controlled. "Hello?"

I looked across the darkness. They were both naked. She was standing right in front of the window and her boyfriend was sitting cross-legged on the bed, eating toast. I went to the dresser and picked up a piece of cinnamon bun. I could hear the muffled sounds of her voice on the other side of the line.

"Emily. And Sean... and you are? Jen... and Kevin... It's nice to meet you, too. This is Sean's place. I'm just a guest..." She sat on the window seat, stretching out her legs and wiggling her toes. "Pardon? Who?" Em's brow furrowed... "Oh, Tuesday? No... that- apparently that was Sean's sister, Fran... No, it wasn't me." Emily listened then turned to me mouthing "Oh my God!" with a shocked expression... "Do I? Ohhh..."

She listened some more, running a languid hand over her belly and lightly up to her breasts. "Was it fun? You'll have to tell me all about it sometime." She looked over at me. I had no idea what she was thinking. "Thank you- you guys are a lovely couple, too... No, I'm not really his girlfriend- we just, you know, get together once in a while. No, nothing serious. So, um, what do you want to talk about, Jen?" She crossed her ankles and stole a blushing look at me. "That... that's a lovely offer, but honestly, Jen... we've been at this all day... yeah, quite a few times and I'm not sure how much use this guy will be. Yeah, me too. Yeah... yeah... I hope you understand... I'm sure he has a... lovely cock... What? Pardon?"

wolfbaby60
wolfbaby60
143 Followers