All Comments on 'Window Seat - Pt. 01'

by wolfbaby60

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
KlitomaticKlitomatic6 months ago

Well written, good pacing, and a mind-blowing concept. I've been there, it was so scary at first, so confusing. Eventually we just became us, and for forty years it went on until her death. Yes, we ducked and dodged around family and a wife and many other of life's obstacles. But we were never found out, and I'd do it all again.

Pharmboy69Pharmboy696 months ago

Great story!! Hope you continue the series.

cursrahcursrah6 months ago

more of these characters please

albertaboyalbertaboy6 months ago

Terrific story, hope there are multiple parts

kevinbroadleykevinbroadley6 months ago

Absolutely great, so sweet and gentle yet so erotic. A huge fantasy of mine, looking forward to seeing how it develops !

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This does NOT need to be the only chapter. This story INCEST keeps your attention, and it does have appropriate build ups or leadups from one event to the next. I do wish however, a bit more attention to detail had been given to genitalia and breasts. What I mean is how large specifically were nipples (thickness) the cocks (width), how large were the excited clits and engorged labia, how much pussy hair was present (thick, dense, the color) and were there any fetishes like feet, underwear, others. Keep at this and add the others a few at a time.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Not a fan of gay sex, but unlike many who will just bitch, I am perfectly fine skippng through it. It's very simple to hit that scroll button. Otherwise, I loved ths story, and look forward to much more. 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

ash4kakash4kak6 months ago

so well written!

cleveland1rockscleveland1rocks6 months ago

Beautifully and ravenously done. I’d love to have Em and Jen on their hands and knees fucking a two headed vibrator, while they suck off kevin and Sean.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwolfbaby60@wolfbaby60
Formerly wrote as Velvethammer and Kitslit but I was locked out of my profiles. I have more to add... as well as resubmitting my stories in chronological order... enjoy! https://www.literotica.com/s/briget-ch-01 https://www.literotica.com/s/briget-ch-02 https://www.literotic...