Window Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anri didn't know how she didn't catch it the moment she saw him but yeah, this guy was hot. It suddenly explained why she didn't mind the flirts or the way he looked at her. And it certainly explained the mounting tension between them as their eyes met again.

"Then why don't you help me out?" he finally said, turning towards the dress rack. He gave her a sideglance with a smug grin. "Or do you have other customers to attend to?"

Anri rolled her eyes, poking her tongue into her cheek. She sidled up next to him and rifled through the dresses herself, looking for similar-patterned dresses, raising one up for his approval.

"How about this one?"

He gave it a look, the fabric separating them before he reached up and put his hand over hers, lowering it with a shake of his head.

"Too tacky."

He winked. Anri scoffed, putting the dress back on the rack before repeating the process. His touch didn't go unnoticed, and as she looked through the dresses she found herself casting sidelong glances at him, finding her pulse pounding a bit faster.

They repeated the process as they talked. He found out she was a student at the local University of Washington, and coaxed out her gripes about the program as well as hints of what her passions were. She would question him about his job, about the nightmare of the contracts and negotiations he had to sort out that week, and she found that it was hard not to laugh with his jokes, especially with that infectious grin of his.

It was by the time that they'd almost cycled through the first rack that Anri realized she was having a better time talking to this random guy she'd met less than half an hour ago than the dates she'd been on in the past several months. She didn't know what to do with the revelation as the words the man were saying blurred together, and all she could focus on was his impeccable jawline and the subtle scent of his cologne.

She bit her lip, one of the hands at her side curling in on the hem of her dress.

Was she really...

"Okay, you know what?" the man suddenly said, his words breaking Anri out of her daze. He turned towards her. "How about you show me a dress from this place you've always wanted to wear?"

Anri looked back at him with her brow raised.

"I trust your taste." he said with a smirk.

"Really? We've just met."

"I don't know, I'd say we're kindred spirits in a way."

Anri giggled.

"You got all that just from picking out a dress for your girlfriend?"

"No, no. I can tell just by looking at you."

Anri didn't say anything then, giving in to the urge to bite her lip.

They shared a gaze that was deadly, the mounting tension reaching close to a peak, almost thick enough to cut.

The stranger was making his move. He wanted her, and he let her know here and now. She looked up at him with a receptive look in her eye, and he knew that he'd won. Excitement stirred in his loins. They were standing so close he could smell her. Vanilla, a touch of incense, hints of pink peppercorn.

He broke the look, nodding towards the rack. They were close to the end of it.

"So? Any favorites from this one?"

Anri gulped, suddenly aware of the silence, and how hot she felt. This man was dangerous.

"Y-Yeah," she said, quick to hide the fact that she'd lost her composure. She tucked a lock of hair behind her ear, a stud earring winking at him alongside the pink blush on her cheek that she couldn't hide. After a few moments, she pulled out a dress she'd been eyeing for months now, an elegant but sexy cocktail dress, backless with thin spaghetti straps, a sultry burgundy.

Once again she lifted it up for his appraisal, her own eyes glinting behind it.

"What do you think?"

The stranger considered it before he took it out from her hand and raised it up to his eye level, giving it closer inspection.

"Hmm...yeah, I can see it." he gave her another grin that made Anri chew on the inside of her lip. He was a stud, and he looked more the part by the minute. Then, "...this in your size?"

The question took Anri a bit off balance again, but she entertained it, giving him a skeptical quirk of her mouth.

"Yeah...why?"

"Your proportions are like, the exact same as my girlfriend's." he said, his face so deadly serious it came off as hokey. He was lying through his teeth. Anri giggled, crossing her arms.

"Really now?"

"Swear to God, almost spitting image," he said. He turned to her with the dress. "You mind?"

He proffered it with his hand grasping its hanger. Anri considered him before she relented, lowering her arms. He stepped forward, closing the distance between them even further as he laid out the dress against her body. Anri tried to calm herself down as his eyes slowly took her in, finding the task impossible when he took his free hand and ran it down the length of the dress, seemingly ignorant of the fact that his fingers were brushing along her body every inch of the way.

His gaze followed his fingers as they slowly slid across the silk, over Anri's chest, down her stomach, flicking off the end near her thigh. He gave an impressed nod, completely ignoring Anri's eyes, dark and swirling with impromptu want.

If he didn't know any better, those were bedroom eyes. And if he looked closer, they had "fuck me" written all over them.

"Huh." he said. "Looks like it'd be perfect. Shame I can't see you in it for fitting purposes."

"Spitting image, huh?"

"Swear to God."

The stranger handed her the dress, and she took it, letting it drape over her forearm absentmindedly as she kept her eyes on his face. He played coy, as if oblivious to the fact that Anri was caught in his web.

Then, his hands, large enough to probably wrap around her thin frame completely if she let him, grabbed onto her upper arms. The touch made Anri's breath hitch. But of course, he played it off as innocuous, his eyes focused on the dress rack behind her.

"'Scuse me, sorry." he said, softly shifting her out of the way as he made a beeline towards the second rack of dresses directly behind her. He had his back to her as Anri's heart raced. She crossed her arms, contemplating with the dress caught against her chest.

The man's touch was fresh on her arms, the sample of his hands on her body making Anri more excited than she'd like to admit. She studied the back of him as he rifled through the rack, obviously hamming it up for her; she knew his game.

She wanted him. She decided then and there. If she could get excited and spread her legs for any limpdick she'd been on dates in the past half year then what was wrong with her doing the same with some guy she'd met at work?

But still...she didn't even know his name. They'd literally just met less than half an hour ago. Her pulse pounded, and Anri found the fact even more exciting. A man whose name she didn't even know...it sounded straight out of a dirty story or a confession in a Cosmopolitan column. With her mind still in a haze she haphazardly cast the red dress on top of the rack as she approached him from behind.

The thought of letting this stud have his way with her, without even knowing her name-

"Alright, I need your opinion again," he said, suddenly turning around with another dress. It was obviously bigger than she could fit into, but without prompt he put it against her anyway, his other hand running down the fabric. Anri bit her lip, the hand holding the top of the hanger only inches away from her mouth. She smelled the cologne he'd dabbed on his wrists. "What do you think?" he offered, eyes meeting hers.

Another split second of silence passed. She searched for the answer in his face...but got distracted by his stunning eyes.

Fuck it.

She gave him a searing look. Then, with a bite of her lip Anri reached up and wrapped her fingers atop his hand, smoothing her hand up to his wrist. Wordlessly, she gave him one last look before she turned and led him to the back of the store, the click of her heels replacing any sort of invitation. She felt his eyes glued onto her ass.


Contrary to the chique and elegant facade of the storefront, the backroom of the designer store was a bit of a cramped mess. It was a third of the size of the storefront, dimly lit by a single fluorescent strip light on the ceiling. Two rows of utilitarian metal shelving lined with boxes of extra goods occupied the center of it, a locker for employees stood directly next to the exit in its rear, and near the front entrance that led around the corner to the customer service kiosk was a table shoved to the wall, its surface littered with various garments that needed to be folded, sorted, or otherwise discarded.

The stranger cornered Anri there now as her hand slipped from his wrist.

She turned towards him, suddenly feeling a bit sheepish as only silence settled between them- the speaker system didn't have reach back here. Their shared breaths were almost deafening.

Anri's heart was beating out of her chest. She brought her fingers together, unable to come up with any words now that her impulse was quickly turning into reality. She looked up at him expectantly.

The stranger's eyes made her swallow.

He was going to fuck her.

That fact, that reality was crystal clear now as he slowly closed the distance between them. He was still clutching the dress that he'd overlaid on her chest. He carelessly tossed it aside to the ground, the plastic of its hanger clattering.

He couldn't help but grin. He was expecting a number, a date for tonight at best. But if this slut wanted to be taken right here while she was on the clock, he'd be more than happy to oblige. He could feel his hardness strain against his trousers.

Their eyes remained locked as Anri finally backed up into the table. Nowhere else for her to go. Her hands grabbed the edge of it, white-knuckle. The air shifted as he closed the distance between them completely, his hands taking hold of her smooth arms. Anri looked into his eyes, searching, finding nothing but this mindless want reflected back on her. Was she really going through with this? A heated breath rushed past her lips as she felt the strained lust of this stranger brush against her.

Closer still, the stranger pressed into her. Now, there really was no escape.

He shifted his hands, his right grabbing onto her waist. He loved the way her breath hitched at that, the way her lips trembled nervously. He gave her one last look, her pretty face rimmed by that jet black hair ready for his lips, her breasts almost flush against his chest, that perfect body in that slim dress of hers feeling warm and tight against his hands.

He wanted her. Now.

The stranger immediately closed in on her lips, only for Anri to turn her face away, casting her gaze to the ground. Her fingers gripped the edge of the table behind her tighter as she felt his hot breath against her blushed cheeks. Her hesitation made the stranger smile. He held his position, softening his grip on her waist. If she wasn't a virgin then she must have never done something like this before.

He took the hand he had at her arm and took the strands of hair that draped the front of her chest, gently slipping it over her shoulder before his hand itself slipped behind her neck. He spread his fingers across her scalp. He forced her to face him, Anri's lips falling open, her eyes looking up to find his. In the next moment their mouths were locked together in a rough kiss.

The tension exploded.

They shared a collective moan at the contact, Anri's misgivings melting away as one kiss chained into another, and another, his claiming of her lips aggressive and unrelenting. She shut her eyes tight as her head shifted to accommodate his dominance, exchanging moans for his hungry grunts. Her hand wrapped around his neck as the kisses grew deeper.

She kissed him back harder, sucking in hot breaths and exhaling escalating moans. She was so wet already, loving the way this man took what he wanted, how his kisses made her weak at the knees. Anri slipped further and further into her own lust as she shoved her tongue between his lips, an act he eagerly reciprocated.

As their mouths continued their exchange of hungry smacks, the stranger's dominant hand didn't hesitate to roughly grope her through her dress, roaming up and down the curve of her left side. His left hand let her neck, sliding up and down her back as Anri moaned in approval, her lithe body starting to arch into him, pushing her chest against his.

It was obvious both of them weren't interested in taking things slow. After all they'd just met, two strangers acting on animal lust, wrapped around each other in the backroom of a store he'd wandered into. The situation only made Anri wetter as she felt his bulge against her. Everything else fell away, it was just her and this stud, aching to fuck.

She couldn't get enough of his tongue shoving itself down her throat. She drank in his spit, messily swirling her smaller tongue against his, refusing to relent. The stranger was more than happy to indulge as their kissing's wet slurps and satisfying smacks took the place of conversation, punctuated by his growls and her mewls.

The way this girl kissed him back got a rise out of him he hadn't felt in a long time, and he was growing more impatient by the second. At the next throb of his cock the hand at her side slipped down to the bottom of her thigh. He gripped the milky skin and with a grunt he hoisted her onto the desk. It was the perfect angle for him to give an intentional grind of his crotch into hers, both of them shuddering a moan into each other's tongues.

Anri ripped her mouth away from his, their lips uncoupling with a smack. They shared a single look of pure lust before she swooped into his jawline, kissing it as she breathed in his musk. She continued kissing down his skin as her hands shot to the buttons of his shirt. In what seemed like record time she slipped them all loose, pulling away from the stranger's skin with heavy breaths to look at his cut physique. Anri bit her lip, pure hunger in her eyes. Her gaze went down to his crotch and her hands followed suit immediately, quickly unbuckling him, quickly unclasping his trousers. She hooked her thumbs into the band of his boxers and pulled, making the stranger hiss as she exposed his cock to her in one go.

Anri gulped at the sight of his prick as it stood to attention in its veiny, throbbing glory, the dim backroom light glinting off the bead of pre at its tip. She licked her lips, looking up at him as he closed the distance between them, slipping his hand behind her head. They peered into each other's eyes as his dominant hand once again slid down her left thigh, fingers digging into her skin. The stranger gritted his teeth as he dragged his fingers along her thigh, sliding his palm around her knee before he hooked underneath it, pulling her into him.

Anri spread herself for him without hesitation, supporting her weight on her right arm. Her left arm looped around his neck as the move pushed his hot prick against the lace of her panties, earning a hot moan. With her knee flush against his waist the stranger started to grind in earnest, Anri's moan elongating into a longer one. His left hand kept cradling her head, making sure she was looking at nothing but the fire in his eyes, the dark swirl of want that gave her goosebumps.

Not a second longer and she shoved her face onto his, their mouths losing themselves in a desperate tousle of tongues and lips. They made out with a renewed ferocity, his throbbing cock pulsing against her panty-clad pussy. Anri was so enraptured in his grip, bringing her left leg to wrap around him that he didn't need to hold it up anymore, leaving his dominant hand free to shoot behind her back, pulling her tight body into his even closer.

God, when was the last time a man treated her like this, made her putty in their hands with just a single look, a single touch?

Suddenly, she felt the stranger's fingers find purchase with the zipper of her dress. One deft pull and he unzipped it along its entire length. They parted once more, this time the stranger planting hot kisses against her neck.

"C-Careful..." she breathed as he nipped at her pale skin. It took all of the stranger's willpower not to give her a solid bite. She smelled delicious.

His hand roughly grabbed the top of her dress the moment his chin met fabric. In one downwards yank, he tore it off of her chest, earning a squeak before Anri obliged him by slipping her left arm through the hole of the dress and the strap of her bra at the same time. The stranger didn't even bother to take a look at her tit before he swooped down and took it into his mouth with a hungry groan. Anri's head threw itself back towards the ceiling as she let out a shuddering moan, the loudest so far.

Her arms supported her on the desk as she arched for him. Christ, his mouth was making her toes curl. She didn't know she could feel this good just from a man lapping at her tit, but maybe that was because no other man she'd ever been with had ever sucked and nipped at her breast this intensely.

The stranger groaned, loving her taste, loving how fucking delectable Anri was. Those legs he'd seen through the store window was only a fraction of how much of a treat this girl was and he was eager to indulge in every inch of her that she offered up to him. The hand behind her back gripped her bare skin tightly, possessively, steadying her for his ravenous mouth while his right hand cupped the underside of her tit.

He pushed forward, taking more of her breast into his mouth, sucking in earnest, forcing Anri further onto the desk. The fire in her belly raged across her skin. She kept moaning out, trying her hardest to hold back the hiccups of pleasure as the tension in her loins mounted.

Suddenly, Anri's eyes flew open when she felt his fingers roughly stuff themselves into her cunt.

"Ahch...!"

The stranger started curling two of his fingers inside her, knuckle-deep, continuing to hold her body at an angle as he kept sucking on her breast. She was soaked. He fingered her a little faster, hearing the squelch of her folds suck him in deeper, clenching around him at the pace of her hot mewls.

The stranger felt himself throb again, another string of pre lilting to the floor.

He couldn't wait any longer.

He parted from her chest, a string of spit connecting his lips to her nipple as he stood upright again. Their eyes locked and in the next breath they were making out once more, Anri's head tilted up as she kept leaning back on her hands, letting him do whatever he wanted. She didn't even know his name, but right now he owned her. She wouldn't have it any other way.

As they kissed, he gave gropes across her body, settling on her wet exposed nipple before his other hand roughly grabbed her left leg off the floor, further pushing Anri onto the desk. She sat on it completely now like a good girl, legs spread and ready to take his cock.

His right hand shoved her dress up to her hips, exposing the matching lace panties that he didn't bother looking at. He slid his hand under them, cupping her ass, the panties catching onto her wrist as he grabbed her skin and smoothed his touch down her thigh. Anri lifted herself off the table just enough to oblige him. They parted from their kiss, strings of spit lilting between them as they panted hungrily. The stranger hooked his other hand to the other side of Anri's panties, tugging them down her legs completely.

Anri looked up at him with those hazy eyes as she felt her panties slide down to her ankles before she helped kick them aside to the floor. She leaked onto the table, needing him.

The stranger wrapped his arm around her lower back, hooking his right arm under her leg. Keeping her steady he looked down between them as his rigid cock pressed against her wet folds. One thrust and he was inside of her.