Window Shopping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Anri didn't say anything he brought a hand up and gave her right asscheek a firm slap.

She squealed.

He smacked her again, then again.

"Oh God, y-yes!" Anri moaned, her words choked out between incessant moans and whimpers as she rode out what seemed like an unending climax. She brought an arm and reached behind her, grabbing onto his hip, pulling him into her. She brought herself up on her free arm, looking back at him over shoulder. "Fuck me, please keep-anh!I

Another hard smack.

"Christ, you just get tighter every time I do that." he said before- Smack! He gave another merciless slap, her right ass-cheek tender and bright red. "You love being used by some stranger don't you?" Smack! "You want some more of this cum inside you, don't you?" Smack!

Anri choked through her little sobs, feeling more degraded and used than she had in her entire life. She wanted to beg, but as another orgasm tore through her, all she could do was just grip onto him and moan. Just one look at her face and the stranger didn't any words at all: Anri was a dirty slut.

That was all the answer he needed to see. Wordlessly he repositioned his hands to her waist again, clenching into her pale skin with a grip almost tight enough to leave welts. With that he started pounding her. He felt himself throb inside her, eyes drinking in every inch of Anri's nakedness that he could.

"I wanted to fuck you nngh since I saw your legs through the window," he said, gritting his teeth again as his rutting made his toes curl. He couldn't get enough of this pussy. "Who knew you'd be such a slut that you'd let me fuck you right here."

With that he concentrated the rest of his efforts into breeding her, pushing Anri so hard into the table that her thighs kissed its edge now, her head almost against the wall. Every harsh thrust slammed her into the wooden edge and the wall against it with nowhere to go, her breasts swaying in the onslaught.

The stranger lost control. He panted, mouth open as he poured all his energy into pounding Anri with viscous thrusts, eyes fixated on the way she limply convulsed and gyrated her slender body against him. God, the little slut was cumming again, her inner heat seeming to squeeze tighter with every thrust.

He was going to follow her lead soon, his toes curling at the heavy knot in his loins beginning to unravel through thick pulses of his shaft.

The stranger's grip on her waist tightened as he threw his head back.

"Oh fuck...yes, just take it...!" he grunted, his thrusts erratic, rapid swings of his hips that further pushed Anri into the desk. He could feel the telltale throbs, the heat beginning to erupt from the base of his cock. "I'm gonna fucking cum...!"

With a shuddering yelp, the stranger came. A deluge of thick spunk shot into Anri's already-stuffed womb in a continuous torrent, his shaft buried as deep as it could go. The stranger couldn't control the desperate groans that started to hiccup from his throat, elongated and guttural.

He squeezed his eyes shut as the climax only continued, his hips passively rocking Anri's worn slickness as he stuffed her full of cum, each pulsing wave of release making him lose himself.

Anri mewled, loving the sensation of being filled to the brim. Her breaths were ragged as she shivered and trembled under the receding tide of her climaxes, her entire body already throbbing with soreness from the overload of sheer sensation. She felt the stranger's cock begin to soften again, feeling all the cum leak in thick strings between her legs to pool onto the break floor, nowhere else to go.

Finally, after a few more weak spurts, the stranger's climax finally subsided.

They stood there, his cock lodged inside Anri's worn cunt, panting, letting the air conditioning wash over their sweaty skin. The moment lingered. Then, he stepped back, helping Anri up to her feet again. They shared a smile before Anri reached over for paper towels she knew were nearby. Wordlessly they cleaned up after their mess, blotting at the cumstains on their skin, the various splotches on the floor, the furniture.

Finally they started to dress again, the atmosphere a tad awkward as the stench of rough sex lingered in the air.

"Sorry, might have gotten a little um...carried away there." the stranger said, an apologetic grin on his lips as he adjusted his dress shirt.

Anri shook her head, still a little self-conscious as she reached down to pull on her panties, as if she didn't just let this stranger fuck her brains out for the past half hour.

"No worries," she said as she slipped her arms through her bra and dress straps. "I..."

She paused in the midst of zipping herself up. She cast him a look as he worked on slipping his legs through his trousers. She felt another wave of disbelief at what she'd just done. Only an hour ago he strolled into the store, and now here she was, dressing herself with two fat loads of his cum pooled inside her.

Anri chewed her lip. It was a shame he was only in town for business, but there was no way in hell she was letting any other opportunity to indulge with this guy get away. After months of searching she'd finally met a candidate that scratched her impossible itch.

The stranger looked up after righting himself, securing his belt through its buckle. He gave her a bemused look as she blankly stared at him.

"You...what?" he said.

Anri cast her eyes to her feet, rebusying herself with zipping up her dress.

"I liked it." she said softly, face pink like a girl's.

The stranger chuckled. He suddenly reached for her arms and turned her around. She gave a gasp at the manhandling, before feeling his hands at the zipper and latch for her dress and bra. He took his sweet time, a finger running up her spine as he leaned into head to breathe her in. Anri almost shivered.

"I know," the stranger said, finishing off zipping up her dress.

With that, he gave her a smack on her ass.

"And you're not so bad yourself. Might give you five stars on Yelp." he said. "I don't know, is that useful for mall stores?"

Anri rolled her eyes, moving in close to him to adjust his collar.

"We...have a customer retention hotline." Anri said, placing her hands flat on his chest. She batted her eyes. "What's a good number for them to reach you?"

He smiled.

"Never thought you'd ask."


A few minutes later and they were in the storefront again, fully dressed. As expected nobody else had entered the shop, and the shops around them were still just as empty as ever. The sterile smell of brand-name leather and mall-brand floor sanitation product replaced the heady scent of sex that had permeated the backroom.

There was barely a sign of Anri's "lunch break". She'd even taken a minute to retouch her makeup and apply some foundation to the hickeys he'd left on her neck.

To her surprise, the man was serious about buying the dress she'd chosen earlier. Wordlessly they went through the motions of a standard purchase, and she just finished running his card. They kept giving each other knowing looks, little grins and side eyes that replaced most conversation. She didn't even bother looking at the name on his card as she handed it back to him with his receipts and a pen.

"Signature, please."

He took the pen and peered down at the receipt, signing it. Anri snuck a look at the man's jawline again, a biting back the grin that came from her recollection of kissing it. Her fingers curled in against her dress and her thighs shifted. She could feel the warmth of his loads slowly seep into her panties.

With a final stroke he handed her back both receipts with the pen.

"Here," he said. "Just get rid of my copy, will you?"

With that, he gave her one last killer smile that went straight through her before turning around and leaving. Anri broke out of her little reverie when she saw his purchase still sitting on the counter.

"W-Wait, you forgot your-"

The stranger kept walking out the door, giving a wave over his shoulder.

Bemused, Anri took to taking the paper bag off the counter when something on the receipt in her hand caught her eye. He'd left a note on the customer copy.

"Marriot, room 1608. 8PM. Wear it."

Anri scoffed at the note, biting her lip with a smile she couldn't suppress. That was the same time as her Tinder date. She looked up again to catch one last look at the stranger rounding the corner out of sight.

Eyes on the receipt again, she weighed her options. She reached over into the bag and pulled out the silk dress, running it between her thumb and finger, picturing herself draped in it. Maybe she wouldn't wear anything underneath it at all. The thought made her breath hitch, and she stuffed the dress and customer copy into the bag. She shook her head at her own decision.

Tinder dates could always reschedule.