Window Show Ch. 01

Story Info
Window flashing turns into sex with a much younger man.
12.8k words
4.59
12.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tzzzr
tzzzr
42 Followers

All characters in sexual situations are over the age of 18.

A friend asked me to write a story loosely based on his hotwife. All the situations in this story are fictional but represent things similar to what she has done or what he would like for her to do.

*******

Stepping out of the shower T grabbed the large white bath towel for the hook and began to pat herself dry. As she finished drying, T caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and frowned. Covid had wreaked havoc on the hotwife lifestyle she and her husband enjoyed and it had started to show in her waistline. T still knew she enjoyed being a sexy whore, but the extra pounds had caused some doubt about making herself available to men other than her husband.

Wrapping the towel around her body T made her way from the master bathroom to the bedroom, somewhat happy to be home but sad that her husband was working out of town. T and the kids had recently returned to Chicago from an extended stay with family. Unfortunately, that also meant her husband had to get back to work in Texas.

Unwrapping the towel T from around her she placed it on the king-sized bed she shared with her husband and sat down on the bed naked. She began to apply moisturizing lotion to her entire body. Beginning at her feet T slowly worked the moisture into her legs and continued up past her lasered pubic area. Continuing to massage and way up her body she finally reached her 36D tits. A smile formed on her lips as she lightly squeezed them, they were still part of her body she was very pleased with and happy that her husband had bought them for her. Drifting into a trance T continued to massage and knead her nipples and tits.

Suddenly a flash of light jolted T back to reality, turning her attention to the slightly opened curtains she noticed the curtains next door swaying as if they had just been moved. She knew the room behind them was that of their neighbor's oldest son Josh who was away at college. T turned bright red when she remembered that his college had recently returned to remote learning and Josh was back home in his room! Turning the lights in her room off T was curious about how much he was able to see, still naked T sat in the dark looking at the small slit in the curtains.

As she thought about what had just occurred T began get excited thinking that a young man of 19 would be interested in her. It had been a while since she had shown herself to a stranger, and she liked the feeling between her legs as she thought of it. Not that he was a stranger, Josh had been in the house several times over the years to pick up his younger brother when he had been over playing with her kids. Josh had always been nice and very attentive. She smiled as she realized his attentiveness may have been to give him an opportunity to check her out, especially on those days she had been sunning herself outside in a bikini. No wonder he didn't rush home!

Wrapping the towel back around herself T went to the window and opened the curtains all the way. Looking outside T realized Josh's room had the only view into her bedroom. Unsure if he was still watching she pretended to look things over trying to figure out where the flash of light had come from. After a reasonable amount of time T made an exaggerated shrug her shoulders and allowed the towel to drop. Naked once again her tits jiggled from her movements, enjoying what she had done T turned around and let her ass wiggle as she went back to the bed. She had intestinally left the curtains wide open so she could see any movement next door. Sitting on the edge of her bed T began to think about whether she was mad or turned on thinking about Josh watching her. Quickly T's pussy spasmed and answered the question for her. Turning on the light next to her bed she allowed it to create a silhouette of her body for her peeping Josh to see an outline of her nude body.

Slightly turning to aim her body closer to the window T didn't want to appear obvious. Once again spreading her legs she began to massage her enhanced tits, leaning back she appeared to close her eyes as if she was enjoying her play time However, she kept her eyes open just enough to watch the curtains in Josh's darkened room. After a few minutes she saw the curtains move and saw a telescope part the curtains, he was watching her!

Knowing she had Josh's young eyes on her T slowly turned so that her spread pussy fully faced the window in complete knowledge that with his telescope Josh would have an excellent view of her smooth as silk pussy. Slowly T began tracing a path back and forth from her tits to her pussy. She allowed her finger to stray into her pussy and collect some of her juices. Slowly a line of juices began to take shape and glow on her naked body. Continuing to finger herself T toyed with her pussy as she savored the thrill of young Josh watching her. Closing her eyes and tilting her head back T enjoyed the convulsions as the first orgasm rocked her body and made her legs tremble. Glancing at the window she could barely make out the periscope directed at her. Squeezing one of her 36D tits in her left hand T stuffed two then three fingers from her right hand deep into her soaked pussy.

Feeling like a peepshow girl T worked her pussy until the next wave of orgasms overtook her sending tremors up and down her body as her tits bounced up and down. The sensations jolted through her body T as thoughts flew through her mind about how much her voyeur was enjoying the show. The mere thought of being watched caused another orgasm to course through her body making her tremble and zapping her energy. As the convulsions subsided T softly massaged her pussy soothing it as it continued to lightly spasm from the attention.

Realizing she was now glistening in sweat from her "performance" T stood up and turned her back to the fully open curtain giving Josh an unobstructed view of her ass. Slowly T spread her and bent over allowing her pussy to be exposed from behind. she reached over and turned off the light plunging the bedroom into darkness. Once again T made her way back to the shower to rinse off the pungent aroma of sex. After her second shower of the evening T left the light off and stayed out of sight of the still open curtain. Massaging the lotion into her body she reflected on her performance and the enjoyment she got out of it. Drifting off to sleep she wondered what the young man who seemed unaware that she knew he was watching had done or thought as she brought herself to multiple orgasms for him. With one final twinge in her pussy T drifted off for the night.

T woke up with next morning with mixed emotions, while she had enjoyed putting on a show for a man less than half her age she wondered where this could lead. She enjoyed the attention and could imagine several ways for this to play out, however, there was guilt because she had known him since he was a child. What if he told his parents or friends what she had done? The entire day was spent thinking of different ways this could play out through her mind and all the different outcomes that could occur.

That evening after putting the kids to bed T poured a drink and went to her room still unsure of what to do next. The curtains remained open from last night and as she passed by out of the corner of her eye she noticed the telescope was back in the window. Pausing just past the window she carefully peeked around the curtain and confirmed that Josh was sitting behind the telescope awaiting her next show! Excitement rushed through her brain as her guilt vanished and she quickly put together a plan, Still dressed in the shorts and t-shirt she had worn that day T knew she didn't look very sexy in this casual outfit be she also didn't plan to be wearing it long. Placing her drink on a small table next to the bed T rushed into the master bathroom and strategically applied makeup before returning to the bedroom.

Standing next to her bed T positioned her ass towards the window and began to caress her fully clothed body. Placing her right leg onto the bed she massaged it, carefully and sensually. Once she had completed massaging it, she repeated the process for the left, remaining completely dressed but touching herself intimately as she built up the courage for her plan. After carefully caressing both legs and with her ass still to the window T slipped her T-shirt off and began the same careful sensual massage on her tits and shoulders. Knowing Josh couldn't see her tits, but he could easily tell what she was doing to them. Slowly she slid her shorts down and then kicked them out of the way. Reaching behind her back T unclasped her bra and then slowly slipped the straps down her shoulders until she was holding the cups in her hand. Carefully and deliberately, she held the bra out so Josh could readily see it. Then she dropped it and stood there with her back to him in just her thong.

Using a hand bra to cover her tits T slowly began to turn around, when she was fully facing the window she removed her hands and busted out laughing! The carefully applied makeup was bright red lipstick under her tits saying, "Hi Josh!". The telescope jerked back into the darkened room and T moved closer to the window and didn't cover herself to see what he did next. Slowly the curtains opened, and a sheepish Josh appeared. Even through the darkness T could tell his face was as red as the lipstick under her tits at being caught.

Shyly Josh waved to his nearly naked neighbor. Smiling T playfully returned his wave and then looking him straight in the eye her hands fell to her sides, hooking her thumbs into the strap of her thong. Without altering her gaze, she slowly and seductively pulled the thong down to her knees and the let it fall to the floor. She could see Josh gulp as she now stood stark naked in the window laughing uncontrollably at her next door neighbor.

For several minutes T stood completely naked watching Josh squirm at being caught. They exchanged several waves until she somewhat regained her composure. The shit eating grin on her face remained as T assumed her best Naked Wonder Woman pose. Head back, tits out, tummy tucked, and ass stuck out.

Seeing her strike a pose as she smiled Josh realized that T wasn't mad and was enjoying showing off for him. He gave her a thumbs up at the pose then motioned for her to turn around and bend over. Complying with his orders T spun around spread her legs and bent over. After she was in position she reached back like all good strippers and spread her ass cheeks giving Josh a beautiful view of her ass and pussy. She held that position for 30 seconds letting him soak in the details of her sex.

Turning back around T watched Josh motion for her to play with her tits. Not only was T enjoying showing her body off the orders Josh was giving her really excited the MILF. Complying with his commands T began squeezing and kneading her tits. She could feel the wetness in her pussy growing as Josh directed her to play with various parts of her naked body. After several minutes of play T felt the wetness from her soaked pussy running down her leg. Playfully she reached down and scooped up some on her finger. Holding it out for Josh to see she then stuck her finger in her mouth and stroked it in and out. From the smile on his face, she could tell he was enjoying the show.

Looking around T spied her hairbrush, picking it up she inserted the handle into her mouth and began fucking her mouth all the while keeping her eyes on Josh. After a minute of this she took the hairbrush out and pointed at it and her pussy with a quizzical look on her face. Josh enthusiastically shook his head yes! Carefully T spread her pussy and slowly began working the hairbrush into it. Not a big fan of toys she was still enjoying the effect this had on her audience, Josh watched with wide eyes as slowly T's pussy took the brush handle eventually all the way to the hilt, so the bristles were tickling her. T worked it in and out fucking her pussy as she had fucked her mouth slowly building the desire in her pussy.

Closing her eyes and softly moaning she began playing with her tits with her free hand, knowing but not caring she was being watched. Her concentration was on the building orgasm and Josh could see she was well on her way. Suddenly her eyes flew open, and she focused her eyes on Josh as a huge orgasm shook her. She continued fucking herself with the brush as wave after wave of orgasm shook her body. Spent and glistening in sweat she removed the brush and made a show of licking her juices off it. Josh then motioned to her that he wanted her to stick the brush in her ass.

Not being a fan of anal T hesitated to follow his orders. However, part of the thrill of the night had been complying with every request. Facing the window T put the brush behind her back. Not wanting to fully insert it she pushed it into her ass just far enough so it would stay in place. Then she carefully turned around and wiggled her impaled ass at Josh. T then turned back around, blew a kiss to him and pulled the curtain closed.

As T's breath slowly returned to normal she realized just how much fun showing off was. She was also surprised at herself over how much she enjoyed following Josh's orders but wanted to take it a step further and reverse their roles. Laying down on the bed she began playing with her pussy in a slow and deliberate manner. This time the orgasm was for her, a well-earned reward for her latest performance. Slowly she massaged her clit occasionally inserting a finger or two to tease her pussy even more. She could feel the orgasm build but there was no hurry as she wanted the feeling to last and the orgasm to be a satisfying conclusion. Edging when she got close to an orgasm T enjoyed herself for nearly an hour until she couldn't hold back anymore and let the orgasm take over. Cleaning her fingers she recalled the evenings events and was proud of her decision.

T left her curtains closed for the next few days, she wanted to keep him anxious to see her but also had bigger plans to prepare. Josh was a strong 19-year-old man who had been on the football team when he was in high school. Over the years she had seen him checking her out, but T was used to that from any man even gay ones. Still, she had plans for this young man, a man young enough to be her adult son.

On the third night after the kids were in bed T began to execute her plan for Josh. Turning the lights on in the Master Bedroom she carefully opened the curtains but did not step in front of them. She wanted her new friend to know a show was being prepared. She began to prepare as she would for a date night with her husband or one of her fuck buddies, T took a long shower and fixed her hair and makeup. Next came her outfit, a sheer black bra with a matching thong. If you looked closely you could see her nipples through the bra, next was her jewelry taking care to make sure it was large enough to be seen next door but not garish. She finished her date outfit with a sheer black robe and a pair of black high heels.

Checking herself in the mirror T liked what she saw, her sexy long legs shimmered from the oil she had applied to them. The robe gave an erotic peek at her cleavage, a light spritzing of perfume completed her ensemble, she was ready for the next show.

Moving to the bedroom T sat down in a comfortable chair she had moved in front of the window earlier that day. Waving to the telescope she watched Josh quickly open the curtains and wave back. Smiling she motioned to her outfit and gave Josh a quizzical look to see if her approved, an enthusiastic thumbs up told her that he liked her outfit. Smiling she picked up a small whiteboard that she had previously written her phone number on. Holding it up so that he could see her number she made a call me sign with her right hand.

Nervously Josh dialed the number and watched as T answered, "Hello Josh, you've been a naughty boy, how long have you been watching me?"

Josh could feel his face redden as he confessed that he had secretly watched her off and on for a while. It had started accidentally when he saw her giving a blowjob to her husband one evening, since then he had been keeping an eye out and had watched her several times since. Josh had seen her and her husband several times, he had even seen her with other guys as well. Josh often masturbated as he watched and tried to shoot his load at the same time T would orgasm.

It was now T's turn to be embarrassed, "Really? So how many guys have you seen me with?"

Josh let her know it wasn't a lot, but he knew some of the men from around town that she had fucked.

Trembling at the thought of everything this young man might have seen T thought for a moment and then opened her robe allowing him to see the lingerie she had put on for him. Looking across to Josh's window T told him that he really should be punished for being a peeping Tom.

Turning red Josh sheepishly agreed with T and asked, "Does this mean you are going to keep your curtains closed?".

Smiling T slowly turned from side to side giving Josh a good look at her barely clothed body. "Perhaps, if you accept your punishment the shows can continue." Pulling her robe closed for effect she asked. "Have you told anyone?"

"No." Josh quickly replied, "Watching you is something I enjoyed all by myself. I haven't even told my best friend. If my parents found out they would totally freak out."

"Good" T said, "Now turn your light on and open the curtains. "Remind me when you turned 19?"

Josh turned the lights on in his room and opened the curtains unsure of what the sexy MILF he had enjoyed had in mind for his punishment. He told T that he turned 19 last year and would be 20 in a couple of months.

"Perfect, now remove your shirt." slowly Josh removed his shirt revealing his toned muscles and abs. "How many girls have you been with Josh?" T inquired.

Josh turned even redder as he told T that he hadn't really been all the way with a girl. He had made out and felt a few up before but he had been way too nervous to go any farther. As he spoke T removed her robe and sat facing the window and Josh's stare in just her bra, thong and heels. In a seductive voice T inquired. "What do you think of me?".

Josh gushed praises over her body, "Your beautiful, I love seeing you whether it's having sex or in your workout gear, even in your every day normal people clothes you are beautiful." Now It was T's turn to blush at the compliments Josh was giving to her body.

Satisfied that the show was just between them T took over and instructed Josh to remove his shorts. Nervous about being the one on display Josh slowly pulled his shorts down. He was now standing in front of the window in just a jock strap. "Turn around" T ordered, "time for me to see YOUR ass."

Josh slowly spun around letting T inspect him enjoying being given orders by the sexy MILF. As his ass appeared in the window, he heard T lick her lips and say "Delicious". Completing his spin and back facing the window Josh watched as T reached behind and unsnapped her bra, letting the straps fall loose she pulled it away from her and sat facing him in just her thong with her legs spread wide.

Taking further control T inquired, "Have any girls seen your cock, Josh?" seeing him nod no she continued "Time to change that, drop your jock strap." Josh eased the strap over his throbbing cock allowing it to spring to attention as soon as it was free. T moaned as his large cock was unleashed and she felt a gush of wetness seep through the thin little thong. "How does it feel to be the naked one now?".

Not sure if it was even possible but Josh felt his face turning even redder, "I kind of like it." was his response.

T continued to instruct the young man in how to stroke himself making sure he knew not to cum until she gave him permission. Slowly Josh stroked as T watched and listened to him to moan as he closed his eyes while T took it in. "How big are you?", she asked.

tzzzr
tzzzr
42 Followers