Window Show Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Josh awoke startled by the presence of the sexy naked goddess sleeping next to him. As his mind recalled the events of the previous evening it was hard for him to believe it wasn't just an extremely wet dream. Pulling back the covers he took in the soft curves of the sexy woman that taught him so much in so little time. As his gaze made it to her beautiful face, he realized she was now awake and smiling at him.

"Enjoying the view?" was all she said, Josh replied he definitely was. Looking down T saw that Josh was already hard. Grabbing his hand she pulled him out of bed and headed for the shower. As the water warmed up she kissed, licked and nibbled all over his body making him even harder.

Stepping into the shower they cuddled under the rain head allowing it to cascade down their bodies. The warm water felt wonderful as they pressed against each other. Reaching for a sponge T began carefully washing Josh removing dried cum from his magnificent body. When T finished cleaning him Josh took the sponge and began washing T. This was another chance for him to explore her body not leaving anyplace untouched and paying careful attention to her tits, pussy and ass Josh completed washing her.

Looking at the raging erection on Josh T turned around and cooed "That monster is too big for my ass try my pussy from behind.". Needing no further encouragement Josh bent T over and spread her legs. Standing behind her he reached between her legs and fondled her pussy for a minute making sure she was good and wet. Grabbing the head of his cock he guided it into T's waiting hole. Moaning as she adjusted herself to allow Josh's full nine inches inside of her T enjoyed the stretch one more time.

Josh savored every inch of T's pussy as he fucked her one more time. Once he was completely inside he asked her if she liked it fast or slow? "Surprise me" was all she moaned in reply, Josh started out slowly pulling nearly completely out and then slowly re-entering her love tunnel. T moaned and squirmed at the feeling of his huge cock inside of her, as her moans grew in intensity Josh picked up speed until he was slamming his cock in and out of T as she screamed for more. Being the young stud, he was it didn't take long for Josh to erupt inside of T filling her pussy with another load of his cum. Continuing to pump as hard as he could Josh realized he had one more load left in him. Without stopping Josh continued pounding T from behind his cum still dripping from her aching pussy. T could feel her pussy lips swelling from the assault, but she loved it, Josh had filled her more than she had ever been filled before.

Begging him to keep fucking her T squirmed and squealed as orgasm after orgasm came over her while Josh plunged his cock repeatedly in and out of her pussy. After a few minutes Josh yelled "I'm cumming!" and with that planted another load of his seed deep within T's pussy. Slowing his strokes Josh eventually slowed and stopped leaning up against the shower wall he pulled T into his arms once again and kissed her deeply. The two lovers carefully washed each other once again removing the last traces of cum from their bodies. Once they had finished the pair stepped out of the shower and dried each other off.

T wrapped a towel around her hair but remained naked otherwise to allow Josh to enjoy her body. Josh grabbed his shorts and put them back on. Going downstairs the two realized they had forgotten to eat last night and were starving. Grabbing an apron and putting it over her otherwise naked body T started preparing breakfast. Josh enjoyed watching her cook her ass swaying back and forth and her tits falling out from the apron. As they ate they recounted how things had gotten started, escalated and what they had done over the last night. Josh asked her if this was a one time thing, T kissed him thoughtfully and said "We'll see".

After they finished eating the pair got dressed, although T went without her bra this time. Backing out of the garage Josh crouched down once again but quickly pulled T's dress up so he could play with her pussy while she drove. Backing out of the garage T saw Josh's father and gave him a huge smile telling Josh his dad was watching.

Josh smiled knowing that he had caught his father eyeing T several times and knew he enjoyed looking at her as well. If he knew Josh was in the car, he would be proud of his son.

As they left the neighborhood T playfully slapped his hand away from her pussy and told Josh he could get up now. Arriving at the airport terminal T gave him one last kiss and told him she would see him later tonight, back at the window.

In the days and weeks that followed that Friday T continued the window shows with Josh but for one reason or another they had not gotten together again. Josh had went away to school but came home for Thanksgiving and didn't go back. T had noticed him looking out his window a few times but she made sure the curtains were closed when she was undressed or with her husband.

Just before Christmas Josh texted T one morning asking if she was mad at him. T replied that she wasn't mad, circumstances just hadn't let her be able to play. Hearing that Josh was still interested in her got her juices flowing. Other than her husband no men had been in her bedroom or her pussy since that night. With a gleam in her eye and a twinge in her pussy T texted him again telling him to watch his window tonight.

T's husband George returned for a long holiday break from Texas that afternoon, after a busy evening catching up with the kids and enjoying having the family all together, eventual he and T retired for the evening. As her husband was getting ready for bed T carefully positioned the curtains and light so Josh had a perfect view of what she wanted him to see. Looking out the window she saw Josh watching with the lights off.

Smiling T blew him a kiss and began undressing, she let Josh watch her strip down to her lingerie. Knowing what she had planned for tonight T had already put on a sexy black and red lace lingerie set with garters holding up a silky pair of stockings. As she got down to her lingerie T presented herself to Josh in the window. Josh gave her an enthusiastic thumbs up sign. As she T then lifted a single finger and told him to be patient as she stepped away from the window.

Coming out of the master bath in just a pair of undershorts that he slept in George gave T a thumbs up approval of her lingerie. T quickly grabbed his hand and led him to the bed. She positioned Geroge so that Josh could watch him, but due to the positioning of the curtains George couldn't see Josh.

Living the hotwife lifestyle meant that T had told George all about the Friday night she had spent with Josh. Always interested in hearing how another man had used his beautiful and sexy wife George was proud of the pounding his wife had taken from the younger man. However, T did not tell him exactly how things had gotten started meaning George had no idea they were being watched.

Positioning herself between the curtains and the bed T began to dance. She kept her focus on her husband but made sure Josh knew she was aware of them Twirling and gyrating T played with her tits and caressed her curves. Turning her back to George she smiled and stared at Josh as she reached around and unsnapped her bra. Letting the garment fall to the floor T covered her bare tits with her hands and twirled and teased both men with peeks of her nipples.

Stopping and facing George she slowly pulled her hands away fully exposing her tits. Positioning her tits right in front of his face George began to suck on T's hard nipples. Throwing her head back T moaned knowing her young lover was enjoying watching her being used by her husband.

George continued to suck on T's tits for a few minutes until she pulled back and hooked her fingers into her thong and began swaying her hips and twirling around. While she did this, she slide the thong up and down offering both of her men peeks at her pussy as she twirled.

This time T stopped while facing the window and Josh, with her bare ass to George she once again smiled as she looked next door at Josh and slowly slid the thong down kicking the discarded garment aside T exposed her smooth pussy to Josh while simultaneously providing George an up close and personal view of her ass. All the T had left on were her garter and stockings, she could feel the warm juices from her pussy beginning to leak seep down her hot thighs.

Twirling back around with T playfully shook her tits as she danced towards her husband and knelt between his legs. Pulling his shorts down she released his swollen manhood, taking it in her mouth T began licking and sucking on it as it continued to swell in her mouth. Occasionally T would turn her head towards the window with George's cock in her mouth and make eye contact with Josh driving the young man wild.

Returning her focus to George and his cock T continued teasing and licking his rock-hard shaft. T's ministrations were rewarded as pre-cum begin to ooze from George's swollen member. She hungrily licked the sweet nectar from the tip of his cock feeling the veins swell from her efforts.

T knew that George was getting close as she continued to kiss lick and suck George's cock until he was nearly ready to cum. George couldn't hold back any longer and yelled "Coming!" as his cock began to pulsate in T's mouth filling it with cum.

Once George's cock had finished squirting and T's mouth was full of his warm seed. T slowly slid her lips off his cock capturing his cum in her mouth. Smiling seductively at her satisfied husband she turned towards Josh and opened her mouth showing him all the cum she had collected. Closing her lips T exaggerated a swallowing motion and quickly opened her smiling mouth to show him she had swallowed George's enormous load.

Still unaware that Josh was enjoying the show from his window George grabbed his sexy naked wife and playfully tossed her onto the bed. Now it was his turn to kneel between T's legs and lick her wet pussy. Noticing that T was wetter than normal George eagerly lapped up the juices that T's pussy was releasing permeating the bedroom air with the intoxicating aroma of her sex.

Watching the show from his window Josh unzipped his pants and let them and his shorts drop to the floor releasing his own cock he eagerly began to stroke it hoping to once again cum at the same time as T. Back in the bedroom George teased his naughty wife bringing her nearly to orgasm and then stopping leaving her begging him to finish her. Caressing her nipples, he slowly brought her to the edge denying her climax while she begged him not to stop. Over and over George teased her clit and enjoying her delicious flavor while she begged and pleaded with him to allow her to orgasm. Finally reaching the point of no return T exploded in a huge wave of orgasm after orgasm while George continued to torment her clit. Finally relenting George allowed T to calm down why he carefully licked the remaining juices from his wife's drenched thighs.

George's teasing of his wife's pussy also had Josh agonizing as he tried to time his own orgasm with T's Continuing to watch from the window Josh had also reached the point of no return when George relented and allowed T to orgasm. Josh groaned loudly as his own hard member launched rope after rope of cum onto the window as he enjoyed watching T's pussy explode with orgasm's from her husband's tongue.

While George was busy tormenting his wife's pussy his cock had revived and was once again rock hard and ready for action. Crawling onto the bed and on top of his still quivering wife George impaled T's pussy with his cock. In one motion George buried his engorged cock deep inside T's love hole causing her to immediately orgasm from the over stimulation.

Still watching from the window Josh looked on in astonishment at the rough fuck George was giving to Josh's MILF. He could just barely see the tip of George's cock exit her pussy when George relented for a moment and then hammered her with another stroke. Josh was amazed at the punishment George inflicted on her pussy as he continued to stroke in and out. He could also see T thrashing under George as she was ridden harder than he remembered seeing. Josh saw the muscles on George's ass clench and then relax as he made one last deep and violent thrust into T's abused pussy as he unloaded his second batch of cum for the night. This time his target was deep into T's pussy. T responded with her own violent orgasm from the load she had just taken. Collapsing on time of his shaking wife George enjoyed the look of satisfaction on T's face and the sweatiness of her body from being rode hard.

Basking in the afterglow of the hard session she had just received T slowly calmed down while George held and caressed her sweaty body and sore pussy. She enjoyed being taken hard and George had given her one of the hardest fucks she could remember. Unbeknownst to George T also secretly enjoyed Josh seeing her taken like that and was curious if he enjoyed seeing her pussy pounded that way.

After spending some time caring for his well-used wife a few minutes George told her to rest up for the next session while he cleaned up a bit. Once he he had left the room T got up and shakily made her way to the window. Pulling the curtains back so he had an unobstructed view T made an exaggerated move to her pussy and scooped out a large amount of her and George's juices. Looking Josh in the eye one final time with a devilish grin she licked the cum off of her fingers cleaning them and then blew him a cum bubble kiss as she closed the curtains.

After sending Josh a goodnight kiss T closed the curtains and joined her husband in the Master Bath, both were sweaty and sticky with cum from the intense sex session. The sexual aroma from T's pussy quickly filled the room as George's cum began to dry on her thighs. Starting the shower George adjusted the water until it was nice and warm. He then led T into the spray allowing the water to cascade over them as they enjoyed an embrace and just held each other close for several minutes. Once the broke the embrace George enjoyed soaping up T's plump tits and playing with her nipples. Moving lower he washed away the remains of their playtime from her legs. T was enjoying George's gentleness after the roughness of their play. As much as she enjoyed a good hard fuck she relished the aftercare and his gentle touch on her tits and careful cleansing of her pussy was a highlight of the enjoyable evening.

Once George had finished cleansing T's well used body it was her turn to wash him. T began by soaping up his chest softly and sensuously taking her time and enjoying the feel of his body. Working her way down she carefully washed and rinsed his cock and balls as his cock began to swell. Looking him in the eyes she took his cock in her mouth and began licking and sucking it taking nearly the full length in her mouth before letting it escape her mouth. Not allowing their gaze to be interrupted T worked his cock until he almost blew his load. Stopped George grimaced and T flashed him a coy smile telling him he would have to wait.

Once they were finished with their shower George and T toweled each other off and crawled into the king-sized bed, still naked but ready to slow down and enjoy each other. Crawling between her legs George once again started licking and sucking on T's clit. This time though he went slow and enjoyed the taste of her juices as they once again ran freely from her used hole. This time T was able to relax and enjoy her husband's ministrations on her still aching pussy. Carefully and deliberately, George brought his lovely wife to another orgasm playfully teasing her along the way as she panted and begged him to finish her off.

Just as T was about to orgasm George stopped causing his extremely aroused wife to groan in dismay. He began kissing and licking his way up her sexy body lingering on her 36D tits for just a moment before positioning his hard cock at her pussy. When he stopped T frowned for a moment until she saw George's erection hovering over her pussy. The frown was quickly replaced by a smiled as they looked into each other's his eyes as he slipped his cock inside of her and started stroking once again. With each stroke he increased the tempo and intensity until once again he was forcefully fucking T at an incredible pace while she grunted and squealed as she once again enjoyed a good hard pounding. This time he didn't slow down or stop slamming his cock in and out of her pussy until finally he groaned while once again filling her pussy with a load of cum. Just as George began pumping her full T orgasmed and happily moaned with her own orgasm as she felt her pussy being filled.

Basking in the afterglow of the intense several hour fuck session T asked George if he remembered her telling him about her playtime with Josh. Smiling George said of course he did as he always enjoyed hearing of her sexual exploits. Looking at her curiously he asked why she was thinking about him now? Still naked and laying naked in George's arms T told him the entire story of how she caught Josh watching her during a masturbation session one evening and how she had toyed with him through the window several times before meeting him in person. T also told him how she took control of him and ordered him to cum on his window so she could watch. Carefully T also recounted to her husband how Josh told her he had been watching not only them but other lovers she had been with in their bedroom for a few years. Finally, she divulged that he had been watching them tonight and that she had enjoyed making eye contact with Josh while they were having sex. After telling George everything that had occurred with Josh T looked into his eyes curious as to how he would respond.

For a moment George was a little confused and upset about Josh watching his beautiful and sexy wife. Then he realized the opportunity he had and began to formulate a plan. Late the next week T texted Josh and asked him if he enjoyed the show.

Josh enthusiastically replied yes and that seeing how she was used had given him some ideas.

T texted back and explained that George had been called to Texas on business and the kids would be going to a friend's house after school on Friday until Sunday evening. That meant they could spend most of the weekend together at her house. Josh quickly accepted the invitation and anxiously awaited Friday evening.

They then texted back and forth agreeing that T would pick him up at the airport again on Friday afternoon.

Friday afternoon finally arrived, and T was a bit anxious as she got ready for her next date with Josh not quite sure of how the evening would go. As she prepared for the evening ahead T pampered and primped every inch of sexy her body. Taking special care to properly prepare her pussy and ass for his enjoyment. After some thought she selected her lingerie for the evening, the same sheer black bra and thong set she had tormented Josh with in one of her first shows. The set was sheer enough it made anyone that saw her stare hard to see her nakedness underneath.

Forgoing any additional clothing T added a set of black heels a sly smile crossing her face as she checked her image in the mirror, then slipping a coat over her "outfit" she left to pick up Josh.

The time until Friday afternoon had passed agonizingly slow for Josh as well. Josh had gotten his friend to cover for him once again, he told him that he was hooking up with a hot girl but had not told him it was the MILF next door. With his friend's word he would keep his secret Josh told his parents he would be spending the weekend with his friend house just as he had the last time. As he left home, he glanced over at T's house next door and felt his cock began to bulge at the weekend in store for him. Back at the airport Josh began to get nervous as parked and rode the shuttle to the terminal and made his way curbside, as he got close, he sent a message to T saying, "I'm here". Anxiously he awaited his lover not knowing what the weekend had in store for him as T had done more with him and for him in one night than he imagined was possible.