Window Treatment - A Pegging Story

Story Info
A good boy gets his reward from his mistress.
1.2k words
4.28
14.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pegkat7
Pegkat7
9 Followers

"I'll be back in 35 minutes. I want you naked and kneeling on this rug," I point to a spot in the middle of the living room, "when I return. Lights off."

"Yes Mistress." My pet knows exactly what to say. With that I leave our one bedroom apartment for my run.

Thirty five minutes later I return opening the door to find him naked and kneeling as instructed with only the light of the hallway illuminating him. He is facing the door eagerly awaiting my return.

I kick off my trainers and approach him grabbing the back of his head by the hair that is just long enough to do so. I pull his face roughly into my crotch and hear him inhale deeply as he drags in my sweaty scent and moans under his breath.

"Pleasure me."

My pet knows what I want. He pushes his fingers up the loose leg of the athletic shorts that I'm wearing and strokes me. Opening my lips he strokes back and forth before finding my wet, hot center and sliding two fingers in. Stroking in and out he laps at my clit through the fabric of the shorts. I pull his hair harder enjoying the soft groan this elicits.

His free left hand strays towards his dick which is bouncing at attention. I slap his cheek in warning as he almost touches himself. He knows there is punishment for touching himself without my say so.

He pushes the shorts down off my hips and applies his tongue with renewed vigor. I look down at his head buried in my sex while he's kneeling at my feet and cum hard. I take a half step back and watch him lick his lips with my juices on his face making them shiny even in the dim lighting.

I stroke his hair briefly. "Don't move." And go take a shower.

When I reenter the main room I see his eyes widen in appreciation. I'm wearing a black lace bra and matching panties. But wrapped around my hips, secured snugly, is a harness with an 8 inch cock bouncing in front of it.

I grab him by the throat and force him to stand and look me in the eye.

"Were you a good boy today Pet?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Did you complete your list of tasks I left this morning?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Then you will be rewarded. Would you like your reward now?"

"Yes please Mistress," and his eyes dart downward to eight inches of bouncing silicone.

"And what would you like your reward to be for your good behavior?"

"I would like you to fuck me Mistress."

"Would you now? You would like me to shove my cock in your ass?"

"Yes please Mistress."

"Tell me what you want me to do." I squeeze just a little bit harder on his throat.

"I would like you to fuck me. I would like you to shove your cock in me please."

I smile and spin him so as he turns and places his hands on the wall behind him. The wall that is actually all glass as it leads out to the balcony of our apartment. Both of his palms are pressed to the glass at about shoulder height and he has thoughtfully spread his legs to present the crack of his ass to me.

"Spread your cheeks for me."

He leans his forehead against the cool glass as his hands reach around and he presents his tight little hole to me. I pour a dollop of lube onto his hole and use one finger to swirl it around teasing at his entrance. I can see his knuckles go white as he clenches them and a groan escapes his lips.

He groans even louder when one of my fingers presses into him. Another joins it shortly prepping and stretching his hole. I pull the fingers away abruptly but he stays in position. Lining up my cock I drip more lube onto it and rub it up and down the length appreciating the girth of it as well.

"I'm going to put my big thick cock in your hole."

"Thank you Mistress."

The head pops in and i can feel the full body shudder run through my pet. He's such a good boy. I slap his hands away from his ass cheeks and he dutifully presses them, palms outward, against the glass once more.

Slowly, ever so slowly I press my cock in. I wait with an inch left and allow him to relax and adjust. I rub his back and stroke his sides until I can feel the muscles start to unwind. I reach around and run one finger up the length of his dick and can feel the drips of precum on the tip.

"You look lovely with my cock buried in your ass Pet."

"Thank you Mistress."

I grab both his hips with my hands and shove the last inch in until my balls slap against his and he groans in pain and pleasure at the same time. I start fucking him in earnest. I slide half way out then shove all the way back in. The sound of his balls slapping against mine in time with my thrusts is so hot.

He groans and thanks me as I shove my cock in as far as it will go, hitting his prostate. Then drag it back out until just the tip is still inside him. I fuck him against the glass roughly. I know he wants to come. I can feel my own orgasm building up. The view of him bent over nearly in half as my thick cock pumps in and out of him is almost too much. But now for my surprise.

I reach over and flip on the light switch.

The apartment, which was dimly lit up to this point, just residual lighting from the bedroom illuminates. When the light comes on there are two men on the balcony in the building across the street starring in. They can see into our now lit up apartment.

I can see the beautiful flush of shame spread immediately across Pet's neck and shoulders and I redouble my pace. I fuck him harder and faster.

I lean forward over his back and whisper in his ear. "I want you to stroke yourself until you come. I want you to look at those two men across the street while you do it."

The flush of his skin deepens but Pet behaves and immediately his right hand drops to stroke himself. It doesn't take long. With the two men across the street watching and me thrusting my cock into him he comes after four or five strokes painting the glass with his cum.

I pound into him and cum hard on the heels of his orgasm. I shudder as the full body wave of pleasure spreads through me. I slap him lightly on one ass cheek.

"Thank you Mistress."

"Clean up your mess."

He drops to his knees which causes my cock to slide out of his now gaping hole. He kneels in front of the window and licks his own cum from the window while the men across the street watch.

I ruffle his hair and turn off the lights. The show is over.

"Good boy."

Pegkat7
Pegkat7
9 Followers