Windows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Soon, baby," I breath against her leg. I inhale, deeply. "God, baby, I love the smell of your pussy. Sweet, Jesus." I extend a single finger and draw it down her slit, her very wet slit. I hold my finger to my nose and inhale. I swear to fucking god, her pussy scent gets me high. It's like a bowl of really mellow, really high-quality weed. Not the stemy, seedy shit off the school yard but quality shit from a dealer who, despite being a drug dealer, has class. I put my finger in my mouth and suck on it, better than any wine I've ever tasted.

She whimpers but I'm in that zone.

I pull two fingers up her slit. The way her essence stretches from her pussy to my fingers fascinates me. I rub my fingers together, lick them. I work my fingers between her cunt lips and push deep inside her. I jiggle her cervix, knowing it will cause the same crampy feeling deep in her belly that I'm feeling. My fingers shine in the light. I hold them up, mesmerized. I hold them high, hoping Nick and Kelly are watching. I lick them, one at a time.

I lower my head and kiss my way up the inside of her right thigh. I kiss down the crease between her pussy and leg; my cheek is wet now. I kiss across the bottom of her pussy, avoiding her clit. My nose is buried in her cunt. I kiss up the crease on the left side of her pussy and then, as slowly as I can, force myself down the inside of her left thigh. I kiss the scar on her right knee.

I move forward a bit and kiss the heart-shaped patch of hair. I kiss my way down the left side of her pussy, across the bottom, nose deep in her cunt and up the right side. I never touch her clit. She shivers.

I turn my hand palm up and slip my middle finger into her pussy. I use the other fingers to spread her pussy wide. I put my mouth over one side of her pussy and suck the lips into my mouth. I suck her juices into my mouth. I use my tongue to separate the inner and outer lips. I push my tongue into her cunt and hold it. My nose bumps her clit and her hips come off the bed. I feast on the other side of her pussy; tongue it and let my nose rub over her twitching clit.

I hover my mouth over he clit. I blow a puff of air over it. Her fingers clench. When she pulls my head forward, I let her. I want this as much as she does.

My lips close over her clit and I sigh. I tug at it, flick it with my tongue. I move my finger in circles as I pull it out of her pussy then push it back in. Even though I only have two fingers in her pussy, when I pull my hand away the entire palm glistens. I sit back on my heels and take my time, licking and sucking every drop of her loveliness off my hand. I turn slightly. I'm in profile in the window. Our bedroom lights are on. Across the way, two figures sit on the foot of a bed. Their bedroom light is on. I don't acknowledge their gaze.

"Don't cum yet, baby," I tell her before I lower my mouth.

I concentrate on her clit. I lave it with my lips and tongue. When my goddess' fingers clench, I relent, suck her lips, lap at the pool at the bottom of her pussy. Her fingers clench and push at my head.

"Stop. Stop," she pants. She starts to take deep breaths, eyes closed, chest heaving. Holy shit, her tits. I've totally ignored her beautiful tits. They're almost as close to ideal as her cunt. It's a lie that more than a mouthful is a waste. A mouthful, plus a handful, is the way to go. Her boobs are just the right size to cup and nuzzle. Her nipples are big enough to really work on with your mouth but not those ginormous nips that could poke your eye out if you're not careful.

Her boobs entice me but I resist. I let her bring herself back from the edge. I've learned patience from her. When she does cum, the world will stand still. I'm not as skilled at delayed gratification as she is but I take a moment to squeeze the head of my cock and take my own relaxation breaths.

Chrissy opens her eyes. She smiles and my feet float off the floor. She makes a small, nearly imperceptible, motion with her head. I do my best one-eyebrow-lift-Spock impression, which totally fucking sucks, both of them move, I can feel it; I don't fucking know how Nimoy did that shit.

I stand up. Before I can lie down, Chrissy also stands, then kneels atop the pillow. Holy shit! I've gotten standing BJ's in the kitchen, pantry, dining room (of my parent's house no less; they were in Italy but still), and once in the deserted stairwell of our honeymoon hotel in Belize, but never in the bedroom. Let's face it, beds are more comfortable places to do the nasty than the dining room table, the floor, or in a car. And we've never done it in public. The hotel doesn't count. It was fucking three in the morning and it wasn't a 'Big Brother' place with those fucking multi-lens bug-eyed security cameras everywhere.

Chrissy started this little show, so I ease up on my inner perv's leash and swivel my body so that I'm in profile. Chrissy rubs her hands up and down my thighs, eyeing my dick. I confess, I'm completely tripping on the idea that our neighbors are looking at my dick jutting out from my body. I want to reach down and pull the foreskin over the crown, make sure they can see I'm sporting a real dick, an as-god-designed-it dick. As if reading my mind (which she does; it's way too detailed and frequent to be coincidental),Chrissy reaches out and envelopes my pole in her soft hand. She uses the hand away from the window, I'm guessing so she doesn't block the view. If she wasn't such a hot-shot trader, stacking up a shit pot load of bullion in our back account, I'd suggest she start directing porn. Humans are the dumbest smart animal on the planet. You get what you pay for and if you don't pay for it, then you're up to your tits in shit amateur porn. After I get my dick sucked, we should do a napkin plan for the market for real, arty, porn, not a bunch of trailer park, poorly lit, shaky wannabe shit. Fuck! We could do it! We're amateurs but fucking hot ones. A really gigantoid wrinkle in my porn plan occurs to me. Neurosurgery residency programs and banking firms frown on their staff working in porn. They probably even have rules against it. We could wear masks! No. Fuck. I shake my head 'no'.

I'm thinking this shit, not phonating it into the ether but I shake my head in the real world. Chrissy frowns. Fuckin' shit, what if she thinks I'm saying 'no' to her sucking my crank? I'm such a total fucking buffoon. I shove the bullshit out of my head and focus on my wife, and her hand on my dick.

She's stroking me, long strokes, strokes that tug and stretch my foreskin. I put my hand on the side of her face and rub her high cheek bone with my thumb. She is so unbelievably beautiful. What the fuck is she doing with me? My fucking hot hair and gorgeous dick aside, of course. I'd wrap my fingers in her hair but for the past year or so, she's kept it "GI Jane" short. I love it. It's like a form of sexual cognitive dissonance -- long hair, on me, the dude, and her buzz cut.

I miss her long hair, though. It was dark dark brown, black when it was wet. It totally fit her face, bro. (Ladies, be not offended. Dudes always talk to dudes in their head, unless they're talking to some smokin' babe in their head, but most of the time it's bro to bro. I'm not trying to be sexist.) Light-colored hair would not have fit her face. My babe, is a genuine American mutt. Her mom's mom is Chinese and her mom's dad is from Jamaica. Her mom looks Chinese but with mocha-colored skin, and a rack that most Asian chicks do not sport. Her dad is, like, fifth generation Italian. It's clear his family was not please, not please at all, that he had not only not married an Italian, but a black woman, because let's face it, no one gets to be half-white, or half-Chinese. You get to be all black. Just gander a sec at Obama. He might as well be from Kenya.

Any fuck, that DNA and shit got blended up nice and tight and smooth in Chrissy. She got the cheek bones and almond eyes from her grandmother. Her cheek bones are American Indian high and strong, so are her grandmother's. I often wonder if the old gal is Mongolian rather than Han Chinese. I'd ask but I don't know the rules for negotiating that shit, so I don't. I don't really care -- she gave Chrissy drop-you-in-your-tracks eyes and the fucking boner worthy cheek bones I'm caressing. Her dad's family is from northern Italy, fair skinned and blue-eyed, not like those Sciliano and Capano paesani. His family's words, not mine and, BTW not her dad's. He's totally fucking cool. He's fuckin' baller. Now, I know from med school that blue eyes are recessive. She should not have blue eyes. They don't look blue as much as hazel but that's because of her skin. It's the color of milk chocolate, the part of the bar that your lips have touched and made wet. If you put something white over her cheeks and forehead, her eyes are blue. They fucking shouldn't be. There's got to be more than Chinese, Jamaican, and Italian in her. I'm going with her granddad. Those Caribbean colonizing mother fuckers weren't as prissy and phony as they were in the American south. They were far from home and pussy was pussy. It's not hard to imagine her granddad has a chromosome or two of blue-eyed, white devil imperialist hiding inside him.

It really doesn't matter three fucks to Wednesday, like I already opined, all those chromosomes and genes got mixed up and blended into a real smooth, smokin' hot, package that for some reason known only to god, is leaning forward to take my dick in her mouth.

My back arches at the touch of her lips.

"Jesus, babe. Jesus," I pant. There's a soft moan of pleasure but it doesn't come from my wife. It floats in the window.

"Fuck, baby. Suck that dick." Now, that is something I've whispered into my wife's ear many times before. It doesn't piss her off, any more than it pisses me off when she tells me to eat her pussy, while grabbing at my hair, pushing my face into her snatch and smashing her pelvis against my nose. I've never said it out loud before though, and, fuck, never intending someone else hear me say it.

I risk a sidelong glance. The woman, Kelly, I remind myself, is looking at me. She smiles, nods. Nick, her squeeze, grins and gives me a thumbs up. He's standing beside the bed, now, and Kelly is leaning her head against his hip. She's reaching across her body and stroking his rod. He's fucking huge. Damn.

Chrissy's nose brushes against my belly. He can have his horse cock; I've got Chrissy. Her mouth, like everything about her, is amazing. She never gags. She does this wave-like, undulation of her tongue, and while my dick is buried in her throat, she makes her tongue go up and down against the underside of my dick. It's crazy. Her thumb and forefinger encircle the top of my nut sack and she begins to pull, and squeeze, ever so slowly and carefully. She has some way of knowing by mind reading or the feel of the pulse in my dick, I don't fucking know or care how, when the aching waves her hand sends crashing around inside my guts are about to become more painful than pleasurable.

She can hold me in her mouth like that for what feels like hours, breathing through her eyelids or some shit. Tongue undulating, hand squeezing and pulling. She can't swallow, so soon her hand is slick with saliva and pre-jizz. That's when she lets go of my balls and reaches back further. Her wet fingers caress my ass, then her middle finger pushes into my ass.

Do not fucking judge, bro! Fucking do not! Until you've tried it, STFU. And, fucking try it. No way you can be any more freaked than I was. Try it. It's NOT gay! The prostate is a dude's G-spot; it just happens to be in a really fucking awkward location.

"Oh, fuck yeah." That's from Nick. He's not yelling but he's not muttering either. I catch Kelly's startled look and Nick's embarrassed shrug. Oops. What's Latin for 'in terminal horniness, truth'? Terminal horniness can get a dude into as much trouble as vino.

This is too much. I love cumming inside Chrissy, anywhere inside her but tonight, I want to fuck. I want to fill her pussy, not her mouth.

I reached past her and grab a handful of Kleenex, then urge her to her feet. I discretely wipe her finger with the Kleenex and toss the wad into the waste can.

"On your knees?" I ask.

"Mmm, you want to fuck me from behind? Is that it?"

I nod.

She bits my nipple. Hard enough to make me yelp. "Then say it," she snarls. Her eyes are bright. No one would mistake them for anything other than blue. They're the bright blue of high-noon on an August day.

"Turn around..." I try to snarl back but the words fade in my mouth. There's no fucking way I can even pretend to be harsh to my wife. I pull her close. My dick smears her belly. Her cunt smears the leg I put between hers. Her breasts are hot and sweaty against my chest. I kiss her, hard, my tongue diving into her mouth. One hand squeezes her ass.

"Baby, I want to fuck you so fucking bad," I tell her after breaking the kiss. I don't whisper, like a normally would. I don't shout it either but I grease it with enough decibels to make sure it slides its way into our neighbor's window. "I want to bury my cock in your pussy and fuck you senseless." That's true enough.

She steps back, smiles, bends at the waist, and swallows my cock in one deft motion. She holds my cock in her mouth for a moment then leaves it bobbing in the air, bereft. She wraps her fingers around my cock and pulls me toward the bed. She turns, puts one knee on the bed and leans forward, pushing her ass toward me.

TBH, bro, I don't think this going to work. I know you see it all the fucking time in pornos but what they don't tell you is usually the dude or the chick is standing on something. The height of the cunt and the height and cosine of the dangle of the dong usually are not within fuckable parameters.

I should have more faith in god. Like in that song, he made us 'like to puzzle pieces from the clay'. When I step behind her, I only need to squat a couple inches and my dick slides right into her cunt. I put the arm away from the window around her waist and pull her onto my cock, smashing her ass into my pelvis. That's another advantage of being skinny, deeper penetration. She does a little ass circle and moans her pleasure. My baby continues to surprise me. She's usually quiet when we make love. A few purrs, soft noises but that's all. It's as if she keeps all that energy inside, swallows it, squeezes it down to her cunt and saves if for her orgasm. Not tonight. Tonight, her moan fills the room and, based on the sharp intake of breath from next door, fills the neighbor's room as well.

I pull out, all the way, let my dick bob in mid-air, hoping our new 'friends' can see the way it shines with her juices. I want them to see how wet she is, how easy it is for me to drive my cock back in her without steadying it with my hand. I do that several times, go deep, let her do her ass wiggle, pull out, pause, dive in. After the first few reps, we're rewarded with a faint "oh, yeah". I can't tell if it was Kelly or Nick; the voice is very soft but I think the sonorous intonation makes Nick the more likely.

I spare them a glance. They haven't moved. Nick still stands at the foot of the bed. Kelly sits, leaning her head on his hip. His hand has moved to her head. His dick, fuck me, it's huge, he can post about his eight or nine-incher, I give him leave, he's a credit to bros the world over, points heavenward. She's playing with his balls. They both look me in the eye. As I look away, I see their gaze shift. I look down. Chrissy is staring at them.

I'm inspired.

I nudge her with my hip. She gets it, immediately. Fucking mind-reader, it weirds me out sometimes, dude. No shit.

She swivels her ass. It's pointing out the window. I stand beside her right side, also facing the window, and pull her hips close with my left hand. I reach across my body with my right hand and begin to rub her pussy from behind. She shifts, resting her chest and face on the bed. Her right hand appears between her legs. She spreads her cunt wide. There is no way this can fucking be happening but, dude, it is.

My wife kneels with one knee on our bed, ass in the air, hand between her legs, spreading her pussy wide-open for the neighbors to feast their eyes on. My mind, the part of it that can think about anything other than the sight of her pussy, the smell of her pussy, the feel of her pussy, the taste of her pussy -- I pause to pull my fingers up her slit and lick them, slowly, facing the neighbors -- any fuck, the little bit of my cerebral cortex still firing coherently, keeps whimpering over and over inside my skull: "holy fuck, holy fuck, goddamn holy fucking shit!".

I move my left hand from her far hip. My forearm rests on her back. My right pulls her ass cheek toward me and my left hand drops down from above to find her pussy. I bury my fingers in her delectable box. I finger fuck her for a bit, then pull my fingers out.

I rub her juices over her tight little brown pucker. We, well she, is not much into backdoor bangin' but she likes having her ass played with. She emits a long, loud purr of pleasure and arches her ass higher. The fingers of my right hand find her pussy. I finger fuck her pussy and finger rim her asshole, until her hips start to buck back against my hands. Enough.

I move my left hand away and use it to keep her in place. I want to do one more thing before the fucking resumes. Keeping a couple of fingers in her pussy and using the others to force her thighs apart, I lean over and, fucking awkwardly, tongue her ass. Normally, I'd swing in behind her. That'd be way the fuck easier but it would block the view of the audience. On a normal night, I can tell if Chrissy is going to let me have her ass. If I start rimming and she lets me -- bingo -- it'll be a bum fun night. Tonight is way the fuck beyond normal and I really can't rim her, not well anyway, in this position.

I straighten, and pull her hips toward me, back in profile to the window. I drop my hips, push forward and find my way back to my happy space.

Bro, dude, I know what you're thinkin'. After all that? Just fucking? The motions may only be just fucking but there was nothing "only" about it. It was totally fucking cool, sublime sex.

Point of order, bro. It wasn't even fucking at that point. Sure, we had a fucking audience. Yeah, it was out there on the freaky-deaky scale. But when her pussy closed around my dick, enveloping it in that, basically, indescribable, soft velvety warm wet cave tunnel sleeve -- it was just us, me and her and our bodies.

We move slow and fast and all speeds in-between. She throws her head back, drops it to the bed. She braces against the head board and shoves herself on to my unmoving dick. I hold her hips and slam my cock into her. I bury my dick inside her. I fuck her pussy with just the head, loving the way my dick looks when her pussy drags my foreskin over the crown.

"Put your finger in my butt, baby. Make me cum," she whimpers.

I hear two voices moan in harmony outside our window.

I pull my dick out but I don't rub it over her ass. Bro, medical advice alert -- don't go from ass to pussy with your dick or your fingers. It's a great way to give your girl a UTI, a bladder infection. Pussy to ass is fine but you can't go back to pussy. I'd rub her pucker with my left hand. I don't lube my fingers by sticking them back in her pussy or using them to wipe her nectar off my shaft. Nope. I dip my 'clean' right hand into her pussy, lube my left thumb, right fingers go back in pussy and lube her pucker. Now, dude, I got no more 'clean' fingers -- no more fingering the snatch. Got it?

There's no room for my fingers in her pussy anyway. My dick goes right back home. The fingers of my left hand are splayed across her lower back. I rub my thumb over her pucker. She pushes with her hips. She gasps a little when my thumb penetrates her ass. Ass play, for us, is more common than fucking in front of the neighbors, but still rare. I fuck her pussy with nice slow, steady, deep thrusts, while her ass gets use to being invaded.