Windows

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I sense her relax beneath my hand, I start to work my thumb a little. I use her body as a guide. By the time her free hand goes between her legs, my thumb is pressed deep in her ass and pressing against my dick inside her pussy. My dick and thumb massage the pussy wall trapped between them.

Chrissy's fingers are flying over her clit. Perhaps remembering Nick's early suggestion to Kelly, she begins to bat at her clit with her fingertips. Even here, right behind her, I can't hear it above the sounds of my breathing and her soft, grunting moans.

Her hips drop and my dick nearly falls out of her. The way her legs collapse, for a fleeting second I'm afraid she's fainting or something. But they piston back up. She begins to bounce up and down on the balls of her feet. She's no longer moaning. She's holding her breath. I feel her body tensing.

I pull my hips back slightly. I can't really thrust, not the way she's bouncing up and down. I don't want to risk coming out of her and cumming on her or the floor. I want to cum inside her, not on her. I pull back enough that the head of my cock is opposite my thumb, one in her pussy, the other in her ass. I move my thumb over and around the head of my cock. From inside my sweet, lovely, amazing wife, I rub the head of my cock.

TBH, bro. I don't think that improv maneuver is what put her over the edge. That, I think, was the work of her clit-slapping fingers and her bouncing up and down on my dick. That maneuver, however, along with the shriek she let out and the way her ass and pussy clench so tight they nearly sever my thumb and cock, those are what puts me over the edge.

I feel my cock swell as a bolus of sperm and jizz juice come hurling down the pike. There's not enough room in my cock for it. My cock, hard as steel, is not capable of handling that much pressure. When the cannonball of jizz finally reaches the meatus (piss slit, cum hole) -- fucking BAM!

We're frozen in place (and time) but paradoxically still moving. Our bodies, twitch and jerk and spasm. My cock swells, erupts, swells, erupts. Her pussy and ass clench and release. The muscles in both of our assess clench tight. Our hips give weird little jerks. Our lungs give weird little gasps and squeaks. My head hangs down. Drops of my sweat fall to mingle with the sweat on her back. We're so close, so fucking close, to just melting into one another but reality interjects. Ever so slowly, we come back into ourselves, both leaving and taking a part of the other in the process. Maybe we aren't meant to melt into each other but simply swap pieces of each other until we're indistinguishable, one from the other.

My dick slips out of her. It's always such a heartbreaking moment of disconnection. I ease her onto the bed, on her back. She's still panting. We have one more thing to share, one more way of saying to ourselves we're one and the same, equal.

Fuck bro, I dig the fact you don't buy this shit, but it's true, totally true and totally cool.

I'm careful to avoid her clit. Like the head of my dick, at this point the slightest touch is almost too much to take. I put my mouth at the lower end of her pussy and push my tongue into her. I'm not worried about what's already leaked onto her thighs -- my cheeks will take care of that. I sup on our mingled essence, all but the very last mouthful.

I move up her body. She opens her arms, wraps me in them. Our lips touch, then open and we share ourselves.

The neighbors, Nick and Kelly, are silent. Forgotten.

From somewhere beneath us, I can't tell if it's from our building or the neighbors, comes the unmistakable sound of someone beating off.