Windows Bk. 01 Ch. 03

Story Info
Steve; I want to tell my mum I’m in love with Sylvia.
8k words
4.09
2.9k
6

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 07/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers

The second window

"So you're putting a new shed up for the Smith's tomorrow?"

"Yes Morris, her old man asked me while he's away watching the cricket all weekend."

"The cricket you say?"

"Yes, why what's that little grin for?"

"Well I saw him in the town car park picking up Jenny this morning."

"So he was probably just giving her a lift home."

"Well she had a holdall, and she kissed him on the lips, and then they drove out of the car park, and turned left, not right."

"Well the sneaky bastard, off for a dirty weekend with Jenny no doubt."

The first window

"Do you need a hand?"

I look up at her, she stands over me looking into the shed, as I sit rearranging her husband's tool box, so the tools fit in properly and the lid will close. She doesn't wait for an answer she goes in the shed. I watch her put one leg over a trunk, her skirt rises a little. I can see the gusset part of her tights, which hangs down a little off her panties. I can see right through the thin light brownish mesh to the shed beyond. She reaches up and pulls down a coil of rope hanging off the nail. I quickly lower my head as she turns round. She's wearing flat shoes now, but she still looks like a goddess. She throws the rope out of the shed, and then steps back in to get something else. I watch her leg muscles tighten as she stretches again, and this time she bends a little, and I can see pink panties. I just stare at her, feeling my fingers tremble and goose bumps climbing up my back to my neck.

She bends forward a little awkwardly to lower two paint tins to the ground, and her blouse drops a little at the top. I see flesh, and a flash of dark blue bra cup. She moves back in to reach for something else. I smile as she takes great care to avoid a spider's web, as she delicately picks her way to the back of the shed. Even her awkward movements have a grace about them. It's like Sylvia is in an alien world, well it is a shed which is really a man's place. She is being extra careful, twisting her foot this way and that for fear of hurting her herself.

The phone goes in the house and she mumbles to herself, and goes back in the house to answer it. My mind is playing over what I've seen, and how wonderful those short couple of minutes were. I bring myself back to the real world, and get on with what I'm doing.

I'm staring at an empty shed, as she comes out carrying her purse. She hands me a pound note and I feel her fingers touch mine. I thank her.

"Do you want me to put it all back in the new shed when it comes?"

"Um, I hadn't really thought about that."

"You don't have to pay me again."

"I don't mind. Do you think it will rain, I don't want this getting wet?"

I look up at the sky, and shrug as she looks at me.

"Well thanks for your help."

No not yet. I don't want to go yet.

"Is there anything else you need doing?"

She stops from walking back to the house. I feel my spirits rise as she thinks for a while.

"No I don't think there is anything else, but thank you for asking."

My heart sinks.

I walk up the road clutching the pound note Sylvia gave me. I can remember the touch of her fingers on mine. I can see the thin material of her tights hanging below the hem of her skirt in my mind. I watched her ankle too as she placed her foot delicately down by the old trunk, and the way her skirt went tight, as she spread her legs. Shit I've gone past my gate! I turn and go back, aware I was daydreaming too much.

The second window

I'm looking at the photos I paid Tim for. There she is with his cock resting on her lips, her eyes are closed, and she's totally out of it. I could do without the cock in the picture, but then again I'd love it to have been my cock. The next photo is of her pink cunt with a nicely trimmed thatch of black hair. The next photo is of Tim sucking her nipple in his mouth, and the last one I've got is him kissing her on the cheek. Her eyes are closed, and she is totally oblivious to what is happening. I put the photos down, take off my glasses, and lay back in my bed dreaming of fucking Sylvia. There are more photos, but that bastard wants more money. Then of course there is the film of him fucking her, which I would have to pay a whole lot more to see.

We've knocked down her old shed, and started putting up the new one. She comes out with a tray with cups of tea for me and the boys. I still can't believe I had my cock buried in her tight pussy last weekend. I've shown the lads the photo of her pussy. What makes it so amazing is she is totally unaware. My mates George and Hank just stare at her, with longing in their eyes. Of course I neglected to tell them she had been given a sleeping pill. They want a go with her, obviously, but the two simpletons, who are putting the shed up, while I supervise, have been told no way. I have promised to show them more photos when the work is done.

She's wearing a green dress, which flares out when she walks. It has got white plastic buttons down the front, and two white bits of piping near the hem. The dress is a few inches off her knee. As she walks the dress opens a little to the lowest button and we get a flash of her thighs sheathed in brown tights. It's a real fucking tease, because I'm sure if the last button on her dress was an inch higher we'd see panties.

Her hair is held up in a green nylon scarf, which you can see her lovely black hair through. I never noticed how green her eyes are, but they sort of go with the dress. The top of the dress comes down in a U shape, just enough to give a hint of the flesh of her breasts. She's got black slippers on with a heel and a band of fluff over the top, also in black. Her toes stick out the end and I can see they are painted in a soft pink. I've got this thing about toes; I spent a few minutes with them jammed in my mouth, savouring the sweet aroma of her feet, and the nylon while she was out of it. I'm not showing anyone those photos because I don't want them thinking I'm weird.

"Any biscuits love?"

She smiles at Hank, and goes back in the house, and then comes out with a few biscuits on a plate, how sweet. It is time I showed the idiots I'm working with just how friendly I am with Sylvia, but I have pre-warned them she might pull away. I told them she doesn't want everyone knowing she is a bored housewife.

"So what do you reckon Sylvia?" I say, slipping my hand over her shoulder and leaving it there.

God he stinks of sweat.

I smile a little, as he tells me the roof will be on in a couple of hours. His hand slips down and round my waist; he's like a bloody leech. I know he's looking down the front of my dress on the sly, so I pull away a little and he lets go. The other two are watching me, the thin pale guy called Hank keeps grinning at me. His eyes have followed me every time I've come out the back of the house. The other one George isn't as bad, at least he tries to hide watching me. As for Tim, he scares me a little; he seems to think we are friends.

"I have to go to the shop, will you be alright?"

"Sure thing, love."

She's gone back in the house, and I get the guys up to get on with it. I pick up the tray with the empty cups on.

"You guys get that roof on, I'm a just nipping in to sort her out," I whisper.

"I thought she said she was going down the shop?"

"Hank don't be brain dead old mate, she will be, but not until we've had a bit of fun. She whispered to me to come in for a quickie. Now you get that roof sorted."

10 minutes later I come back out the house. Hank points with the screwdriver at my open zip, and where I pulled my shirt out of it.

"Oh shit thanks mate," I say, winking at him.

"So did you fuck her?" George asks.

I wave him down off the ladder. George rolls a cigarette and then hands it to me.

"Look you two," I say, pointing at them in turn with my finger, "You don't tell anyone about Sylvia and me, got it?"

They nod, like the dummies they are, and I smile.

"She waited in the kitchen, and before I had even put the tray down she was pulling my zip down. I told her to hang on a minute, but she groaned and said she couldn't wait. She was on her fucking knees and got my cock out. I tell you boys; she just pushed those pink painted lips over my cock, and sucked me for all she was worth."

"You were only gone 10 minutes, so you didn't fuck then?"

"Nah, she was worried in case you came in looking for me. I did ask if she wanted a fucking, but she said she wanted to suck me, like I like. I swear she got her hands on my hips and wouldn't let go. Now usually we take our time, you know, I lick her for a while, and get her good and ready, and then we fuck for hours, but not today. Boys, she fucking swallowed the lot."

"Tim, don't get me wrong, but how do we know you ain't making that up?" George asks.

"Yeah, she's a bit of class, I can't believe it either," Hank adds.

"Look she's a fucking bored housewife, they don't fucking care, they like a bit of rough sometimes."

"I don't know I can't see her doing it with you."

"Okay you two, a quid each, and I'll show you the proof."

They hand over the money and I start undoing my trousers.

"Tim what the fuck is you doing!"

"Nah, don't worry I'm not gay or anything, but you look here mate."

I show them my cock with the pink lipstick smudge. It didn't take me long to find her lipstick on the dressing table. They look at each other lost for words, and then back at me.

"Fucking hell, we thought you were making it all up. Even the photo we thought wasn't real."

They start grinning.

"So, is there any chance we can fuck her?" Hank asks.

"I'm afraid not boys. She's mine, but maybe when I've moved on from her I'll put a word in. That Dawn with the big tits has asked me round there to do a few jobs. I bet Sylvia has told her how good I am, and now she wants a bit too. Now let's get this fucking shed roof finished."

I look up and see Mrs Smith walking towards my shop. She comes in and I greet her with a smile. She looks lovely today as always. I can't believe her husband cheats on her, with that tart Jenny who married Oscar for his money. I'm wondering whether I should mention what I saw to her. No it wouldn't do to interfere.

"How is the work on your new shed going?" I ask, and move a little so I can see up the back of her dress in the mirror.

"Fine, although they seem to be taking longer than I expected."

I can see little purple silky panties with what looks like small yellow butterflies on them under her tights. She dips her head down, lowering her purchases into her shopping bag. Her ass moves back towards the mirror, and now I can see her panties more clearly. I wipe my brow as I wish the counter wasn't in between us, and my cock was being sucked by her, while I could see her naked ass in the mirror. She straightens up with the bag on her arm. She turns and walks out of my shop. I open the drawer below me, and there I see the photo of her laid out on the bed, with her legs spread, and her pussy in all its glory.

The price stuck in the top corner of the mirror puts people off asking about it. You don't run a shop for nearly 20 years without picking up little tricks. I've seen up quite a few skirts in my time, some I must admit I wish hadn't, but today the view up Sylvia's dress is one which will stick in my memory. I move the mirror back to its usual place.

"All done," Tim announces, as I walk out the back door.

I hand him the money Sean left for me.

"Thank you, it looks very nice. I'm sure my husband will be pleased."

"So he's gone to watch the cricket then?"

"Yeah he'll be back tomorrow."

Poor cow really thinks her husband is watching the cricket.

We're back in the van now, and I hand George and Hank £10 each.

The first window

"Hi, I've come to put the stuff back in your shed."

"Oh sorry I should have come up and seen your mum; the builders put the stuff away."

I walk down Sylvia's path feeling deflated. That was supposed to be my job.

"That was quick Steve."

"The builders put the stuff in her shed. I wanted to do it do for her."

"Well you can tidy our shed, if you want to?"

"It's not the same."

"Why isn't it the same it is just a shed?"

Mum's looking at me again wanting an answer.

"Well she paid me for emptying it out."

She puts her hands on her hips.

"And you said you'd put her things back for another payment?"

"No, I told Mrs Smith, I didn't want paying, she had given me a pound, so I said I'd put the things back, but I didn't want paying again."

Mum gives me that weird raised eyebrow, because she thinks I'm not telling the truth.

"Okay....off you go."

The second window

I sit in my pants with a beer, and flick the switch on the projector. The reels start to spin, and there on my big white screen on the wall, is Sylvia sleeping. A few seconds later the door opens and I walk in, and then lock the door behind me. I had left the cine camera running in the next room behind the false mirror, and I give it thumbs up. I grab the blanket and yank it off her body; she doesn't even move a muscle. I carefully spread her stockinged legs open, and I can see myself projected on the screen, taking a photo of her spread legs and pussy.

I take a few close-up photos of her toes, and me licking and then sucking them. I lick and suck in between her pink pussy lips, and take a photo of my finger pushing in her pussy. I move up her body kissing it all over. I kiss her cheek and hold the camera I'm using to take the still shot of me kissing her lips. My cock rubs over her face, and around her mouth. Her lips move and I take a photo again.

Jenny insisted I wore a condom, so I watch myself fiddle with it getting it on my cock. I move between the sleeping Sylvia's legs, and slowly feed my cock in. I can still remember the feel of her tight warm cunt even now, and the way she whimpered a little and rolled her head.

I watch myself take a couple of photos of my cock in her. Then I put the camera down and lean forward. It took me a few plays on the projector to notice her leg move a few inches. I suspect it's a natural reaction, opening her legs a little, because she can feel a cock going in her pussy. Her head rolled at the same time, and that was the first time I noticed it after playing the tape a few times. It rolled back toward the mirror where the cine camera was recording everything.

I didn't put any weight on her, for fear of her waking up. I held my body up as I slowly fucked her. I did push deep though, feeling her tight pussy along all my length. Gradually I couldn't help it, I got faster and faster. I heard her groan a little, and it makes me chuckle yet again, not that I can hear that happening on the recording, but I can remember it as it happened in the room. I can also remember seeing a droplet of sweat falling from my chest onto her hair, I watched it slowly trickle through the strands, until it went out of sight, and dried in her hair or on her scalp. It was that which had me coming in the condom. I can remember how my arms ached through holding myself up for around 5 minutes.

I took a few more photos of her body, and I bit and pulled her nipple up in my teeth.

I do wonder if Jenny and Oscar watch it as much as I do, after all I've filmed quite a few women from behind that mirror. I mean they must watch it right, what else would they do with the films?

The last seconds of the tape shows me walking towards the mirror, with the condom on my cock, and the end filled with my cum.

The tape flaps as it comes off the spool. I reach up and switch the projector off.

"Where are you going?"

"I'll be back in a couple of hours; I'm just going to see an old friend."

I close the hotel door on Sean, and step out on to the street and hail a cab to Soho.

"What you got for me Jenny?"

"Hello Mr Wing, the usual. Oscar said the usual price."

I think about the films I've taken to Mr Wing in the past, as he puts the reel in his machine. I can remember there were two covers with Dawn on, which are stills taken from films. In one of the pictures Dawn is holding her huge tits out with a grin on her face. The other cover has Jimmy the black guy, between her legs. It is quite a good earner, but none of the stars of the films know we have recorded secretly.

"This is good Jenny, but who is she?"

"Call her Cynthia," then I have a wicked thought, "no call her Sylvia."

"Who is the big man?"

"Call him Tom," I reply.

"Can you get more of her?"

"Probably not, but I'll give it a go."

I watch him open the safe. I flick through the £200 he gives me.

"Get more of her and I'll stretch it to £250, she was pretending to be asleep, wasn't she?"

"Does it matter?" I reply.

"Not really," he says with a grin.

"So how many have we done now?"

"That's twelve films now with eight different women."

I look at the stack of boxes containing hundreds of reels which he will load on to the copying machines. Hundreds maybe even a few thousand films will be sold all round the country.

"I still have your films from a few years ago, would you like to get back into it?"

"No Mr Wing, Oscar might like to swap, but he stopped me making films when I married him."

I leave the shop and head back to lover boy.

"How was the cricket?" I ask as he comes in.

"Pretty good."

I take his hand and lead him out the back, I watch him smile at the shed. I kiss his cheek and he puts his arm over my shoulder. I cuddle into him.

"We can go upstairs if you want to?"

"Sylvie, I'm a little tired, it was a long drive back from London."

"Okay, maybe tonight then."

He nods.

I sit cleaning my make up as Sean comes in. He bends and kisses my neck, and then gets into bed. I pick up my pink lipstick, the top isn't on properly. I pull it off and the end looks flatter than it should be. I can feel lipstick on the barrel too. It slides through my fingers. I put it down not knowing how I could have made a mess like that.

I slip into bed and cuddle him, and then I move down under the covers.

"What are you doing?"

My hand slips his cock out of the hole in his Pyjamas; I kiss it, and then slip my mouth over it.

"I thought you didn't like doing that?"

I stop and think about my answer.

"Well I thought I'd try again. You know get you hard, and then you can fuck me."

"Why though, why do you want to do it now?"

"I was just thinking about that party, and what I saw that pretty black girl doing to you. I thought, well if she can do that then I should, because I'm your wife."

He lifts the blanket back, and looks down at me.

"You watched me with her?"

"Yeah just for a short while, don't sound so shocked. Jenny took me to the room you were in."

"Jenny did?"

"Yeah why do you ask? She was the hostess and she was just showing me round. I know you fucked her, and then slept with her."

He jumps up with a scared rabbit look on his face.

"Well you did at the party, didn't you?"

"Oh yeah, sorry it's a shock that's all. I didn't think you knew."

"Jenny told me the next morning. I was getting up and she came in the room, and said you had been with her most of the night. She winked at me."

"Would you like to swap with her and Oscar, just them I mean? She said she could come to me here, and you would go to their house."

"I don't want to......do you want to have her again?"

"I wouldn't mind. Sylvia, suck me again."

"Did Jenny do it, did she suck you?"

"Yeah, she was pretty good."

I suck him for a bit, and feel this weird thought running through my head. I take his cock out of my mouth.

"I guess I had better do a good job then........"

I wait for him to speak as I suck him. He doesn't.

"Sean, did you come in her mouth?"

"Yeah, I told her I was close and I'd pull out, but she just grabbed my ass and pulled me onto her mouth more. Stop talking and suck me. Sylvia, I want to come in your mouth.........do you hear what I said?"

SylviaG
SylviaG
1,395 Followers
12