Windows Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Collin?" I called out, "you okay in there?"

The door swings open and out comes the blonde haired hostess buttoning up her blouse. She eyes me suspiciously as she quickly leaves. Collin comes out wearing a shit eating grin and goes to the sink.

I used the urinal. Afterwards I flushed and went to the sinks, and washed my hands.

As I turned to leave, Collin grabbed my shoulder.

"Not so fast," he said.

I stared at him blankly.

"Janet or Jill," he said.

"What?" I asked.

"You deaf fucktard?" he said, "I said Janet or Jill?"

I still looked confused. Why was he saying tbeir names as a question? He then chuckled.

"Both then," he said and smiles, "works for me!"

He then elbows me in my stomach and leaves laughing.

"Enjoy!" he called out as the door closed behind him.

I hundled on the floor and started crying. Luckfully nobody came in to witness my sad state. Afterwards I washed my face and took a deep breath.

He's bluffing and joking. No way he could get Janet to sleep with him. I need to tell Jill when I get a chance alone with her.

As I got back to the table, the food was already there and both Collin and Janet were not. I took my seat next to Jill, whp looked at me with concern.

"You okay Jack?" Jill said, "You were in the restroom for quite a long time."

"Sorry," I said, "stomach wasn't feeling well."

"It's okay," she asked, "you all better now?"

It was a lie though, I didn't have stomach problems. I just didn't feel like saying, that I was just on the floor crying my eyes out.

"Where is Collin and Ms. Janet?" I asked realizing the two empty seats across from us.

"Dancing," Jill said.

I looked over at the dance floor. Collin and Ms. Janet were dancing mere inches apart from each other. His hands on her sides. The nerve of this guy!

"How long were they dancing like that?" I asked.

"Five minutes," Jill said, "they were two arms lengths apart from each other originally."

As we watched Collin dance with Ms. Janet, his hands cupped her ass and squeezed both her cheeks firmly. Then pulled her closer to him. Her eyes grew wide and she pushes him back. His hands let go of her ass as she appears to be telling him off. He says something back. Then they continued dancing. This time, she turned around and was grinding her ass against his crotch. Was this what they call "dirty dancing"?

His hands were now at her waist again. Then one cupped her throat and looked right at us. The same smirk as before. I looked over at Jill, who appeared to be red in the face. She was staring intently at them.

He then appeared to be telling Ms. Janet something. Because once again, her eyes went wide and saud something back. He turns her around and places both his hands on her hips. Pulling her tightly against him, as they slow danced.

---------------------------------------

Remembering what I had to say to Jill I stood up and pulled her away from the table.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

She sounded pretty annoyed.

Once we were out of sight of Collin, I sighed. Jill crosses her slender arms over her ample breasts.

"Why the hell are we over here?" she asked getting upset.

I grabbed her shoulders firmly.

"YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO ME!" I said loudly over the music.

Jill stares at me and brushes off my hands clenching her shoulders.

"Explain...now!" she said.

I told her everything that happened in the restroom. How Collin was trying to start stuff with me in there and how I ignored him.

"Then as I tried to leave," I continued, "he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the sinks again."

"Glad you remembered your promise," Jill said.

She touches my cheek affectionately.

"After he pulled me towards the sinks," I continued, "he said "Janet or Jill?"

Her eyes grew wide as she knew what I meant.

"I was confused at first by what he meant." I continued, "So he repeated it again. When I didn't answer the second time, that's when he elbows me in my stomach and says "both then! Works for me!"

She then hugs me and sniffles.

"I'm sorry for getting us into this mess!" Jill said.

"It's not your fault," I said, "I'm sorry for being too weak and having to have you defend me all the time. It should be me defending you!"

"Hey we were friends first before we started dating," Jill said sniffling, "that's what friends do!"

For the first time that night, Jill kissed me on my lips. It felt magical. It felt great. It felt...amazing

"Wow," I muttered.

"Yeah me too!" she said and kisses me again.

We stood there embracing each other. Her arms pulling me tight to her body.

"We...stood head back," Jill said after pulling away from me.

She then places her finger against my lips.

"But don't worry about my mom okay?" she whispered against my ear, "I'll tell her discretfully what Collin plans on doing to her and me."

She winks.

I took her hand as we went back to the table and ate the rest of our dinner.

----------------------------------------

Ms. Janet was the first one to come back ftom the dance floor. She took a long sip from her Pepsi and sighs. Clearly still panting slightly and red cheeked.

"Haven't danced like that in forever!" Janet said as she sat down.

"Collin is an amazing dancer," she continued.

She looked at Jill when she said that. Was Ms. Janet bragging about what a dancer he was?

Jill clears her throat again and stands up.

"Hey mom can you accompany me to the restroom for a bit please?" she said.

"Sure sweety," Ms. Janet said.

I watched as both women left the table and head into the ladies room. Once the doir closed behind them, I could only guess what Jill was saying to her mom.

Collin came back over two minutes after they left and takes a long gulp from his coke. Then belches in my face and laughs.

"Janet is as good as mine tonight," he said, "I'll enjoy every second of it as I fuck her in front of her daughter."

I ignored him. If he thinks he's going to, he's sadly mistaken. Because Jill is telling her mom right now about what Collin plans on doing to both of them.

If only that were true. I was sadly mistaken.

--------------------------------------------

Finally three minutes later, they came back. Jill grabs her coat and takes my arm as I stand up.

"We'll see you outside!" Jill said to her mom.

I saw her mom stare intently at Collin. I bet she's thinking about what to say to him. I can't wait to hear her tell him off outside.

"Told her everything," Jill whispered to me as we walked to the entrance.

"Everything?" I asked.

She nods and then told me what she told her mom. Starting off with Collin being a asshole to me. Then going on to how he was bullying me and how we recently got into a fight when Collin said some aweful things about Jill to me. How both my mom and Jill took Collin's side without hearing me out.

"I should also apologize to you right now," Jill said, "for not believing you right away when you protected my honor."

When we got to Janet's car, Jill pulls me into an embrace and kisses me.

"Mom is a little pissed at me too," Jill said afterwards, "I bet I'm grounded when we get home."

As we waited, I could hear Ms. Janet yelling at Collin as they walked out together.

"YOU HAVE SOME FUCKING NERVE SAYING SUCH AWEFUL THINGS ABOUT MY DAUGHTER YOU BASTARD!" she said.

He didn't say nothing, just smirked.

"DON'T GET ME STARTED ON HOW DISGUSTING YOU WERE TO ME IN THERE TOO!" she continued, "TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE YOUNG MAN!"

He then got into his car and sped off.

Ms. Janet sighs afterwards and shakes her head.

"Don't think you're off the hook young lady!" Ms. Janet said, "we are going to have a long talk at home. A very long talk."

We then all got into her car. Ms. Janet drove us home, as me and Jill sat in the backseat. Jill cuddled into my arm. I missed this.

Jill used to do this after every date we had. Cuddle into my arm and lay her head on my shoulder.

Ms. Janet adjusts the rear view mirror and looks at me.

"You having a good time back there Jack?" she asked.

I blush.

"Must be," she continued and laughes.

Jill kisses my cheek.

"I am too," she said against my ear.

I sighed a sigh of relief. This is it. I got Jill back, protected both her and Ms. Janet's virtue and diginity. But most of all, I stopped Collin from having his way with them both.

---------------------------------------

But sadly....I was mistaken. Even though this could've been a happy ending, it was not. I still remember that night ever vividly. The look on both their faces, the pure carnal desire it showed. That laughter-HIS laughter.

---------------------------------------------

When we got back to our houses, Ms. Janet was the first to get out. Leaving me and Jill alone in the backseat.

"Will you be okay?" I asked as we got out of the car.

Jill nods her head.

"Won't be the first time mom had a long talk about something I did," Jill said, "I'll be fine babe."

She kisses me again.

"I'll talk to you later," she called out as she heads to her front door.

If only I knew then what I know now. I could've stopped her from going inside.

Mom was still in the living room. She turns her head as I close the door behind me.

"So how was it?" she asked.

I smiled as I retold her what happened. Adding the part about Ms. Janet yelling at Collin outside the resturant.

"Glad Jill finally told her," mom said.

I then went to my room and decided to text Jill. When she didn't respond, I figured her mom was still talking to her. After all, Jill left her out of the loop on recent events involving us and Collin.

So the rest of the night, I sat at my desk doing my weekend homework. Unaware of what was happening in the living of Jill's house.

-----------------------------------

The next day, I got up early and checked my phone. Jill never responded to my text nor did she read it. Which was expected as maybe she forgot. She tends to do so when talking or doing her homework.

I sighed. Oh Jill what will I do with you.

Going downstairs, I saw mom at the table drinking a cup of black coffee. She glances up at me as I enter.

"Morning Jack," she said, "I'm quite surprised to see you up before noon!"

"Just felt like it is all," I said, "I plan on asking Jill to go to prom with me."

Mom takes another long sip from her coffee.

"Don't rush it," mom said, "you still got a few weeks left."

"I know," I sighed, "but...still wouldn't hurt to ask right?"

Mom nods.

"Just like your dad," she said and sighs.

I then made some cereal and sat across from mom. Her telling me about her plans for today and me talking about hanging out with Jill. After breakfast, mom went upstairs to change. I watched her big bubble butt sway up the stairs. I felt weird all of a sudden.

"She's your mom you sicko!" I scolded myself.

I pinched my hand hard. That did the trick. My hormonal teenager brain seemed to cool down for now. Maybe I was still feeling the emotions from the kisses Jill gave me.

My first kiss. It was everything I hoped it to be.

My cellphone vibrated and I fished it out of my pocket. Checking it, saw that it was a message from Jill.

"I'm sorry for this," she said, "daddy made me."

Daddy?

Attached to the message was a video. I clicked play on it. It was in Jill's living room. Her mom was siting on the couch. The same couch Collin made Jill suck his cock on. She looked nervously at the camera.

Jill then walks into the living room.

"Hey mom you okay?" Jill said.

"Yes," Janet said, "Just alot of emotions from today."

Jill sat next to her.

"I'm sorry for not telling you about...him." Jill said.

"What do you mean?" Janet asked.

"Well for starters he-" Jill started to say.

"Now Jill lets not lie now," said a voice off screen.

She gasps as Collin walks in from the kitchen half dressed. His toned and muscular torso bare for all to see. Both women blushed intensely.

"W-Why is he here?" Jill said getting upset.

"Good question Jillian," Collin said, "why not ask your mother."

"I...I invited him over," Janet said.

Jill blushed deep red.

"Are you fucking crazy mom!" Jill said getting irritated, "Collin is eighteen for christ's sake!"

"Well that's a pot calling the kettle black Jillian," said Collin with a smirk.

"What's that supposed to mean asshole?' Jill snarled.

"It means you're being a bit of a liar," he said.

"Jill what's he talking about?" Janet repeated.

She sighs before looking at Janet.

"I...made a deal with him." Jill said, "In order to stop him from picking on Jack, I had to..do stuff with him."

Janet looks at Collin and then at Jill, who appeared crying.

"I didn't have a choice," Jill said, "Jack is a nice guy and a great boyfriend. I couldn't stand him being picked on by this....prick."

"Oh a prick am I!" said Collin laughing, "That's new! A prick I do have. A large and thick one, which you slobbered on not too long ago!"

"You....blew him?" said Janet.

"It was right after Jack stood up for me," Jill said, "I told him to let it be. But Jack didn't listen and confronted Collin."

"I was pissed at Jack for doing that," Jill continued, "So pissed at him for ruining what I did to stop Collin from actively hitting him for no reason."

"I...invited him here and he made it clear what I had to do," Jill said sniffling.

"Let me add that she REALLY enjoyed it too!" Collin said.

"You...shut up!" Jill said, "I did what I had too!"

Janet sighs and looks at Collin.

"This...is all a bit too much for me," she said.

"But I have to admit that...you got me interested at first," Janet continued

"Are you fucking kidding me mom!" Jill said, "If you sleep with him, then I'm moving over to Jack's place!"

"SIT DOWN RIGHT NOW!" Janet yelled at Jill, "IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS WHAT I DO WITH HIM."

She then kisses him.

"How about we show her what sex is all about huh?" Collin said grabbing her ass.

"I don't know..." Janet said.

"It'll help her out," he said looking at Jill intently.

"If you put it that way..." Janet said.

Collin began by taking off Janet's shirt. Throwing it afterwards at Jill, who smacks it out of her face. He then stares at Janet's bra. It was dark and lacey.

"I like what I see," he said as he sucks on her neck.

Janet moans.

"So long," she said, "it's been sooooo long since I did anything like this!"

"You must like it huh?" Collin said as he starts unhooking her bra.

"I do," said Janet.

He then tosses it at Jill. Who again smacks it out of her face.

"So gross," Jill muttered.

He then stares at her breasts. Which were like Jill's, but bigger.

"I can see where your daughter gets her looks from," he said as he pinches her left nipple.

"Family grown," Janet giggled.

"Does that include THIS?" he said slapping her ass.

"Even that," she said, "and you get to see everything."

"Lucky me," Collin said, "never fucked a milf before."

"A milf am I?" she said kissing his neck, "I'll take that as a compliment then."

Her hands start unbuckling his jeans and pulling them down his waist. Revealing a pair if boxer briefs with a very large bulge tenting in them.

"Lucky me too," she said repeating his phrase.

Once his jeans were at his ankles, she pulls down his boxer briefs. Showing all three of us his very large and thick 10 inch cock.

"So much meat..." Janet said looking intently at it.

"Your daughter said the same thing," Collin said.

Janet then grabs his shaft and leads him to the loveseat. Which stood across from the couch Jill sat on. Then pushes him down on it. Giggling as she takes off her jeans slowly and revealing a dark pair of lacey and frilly panties.

"I'm kinda nervous right now," Janet said, "I never did this kind of thing before."

She then slowly began taking off her panties.

-------------------------------------------------

I paused the video and went back upstairs to my room. Mom came out as I got to the top step.

"I thought you were going to be hanging out with Jill?" she asked.

"Oh uh," I said fumbling over my words, "she texted me saying she is busy today."

"Well that's a bummer," she said.

"It is what it is mom," I said.

"Want to come with me then?" mom asked.

"I'm okay mom," I said.

"Okay sweetie," she said kissing my forehead.

I watched her descend the stairs and leave. Once I heard the front door close, I return to my room and replay the video.

-------------------------------------

As Janet resumes pulling off her panties, Jill looked disgusted and yet...hurt? I mean I would be too if I had to watch my own mom get defiled willingly in front of me.

"Aww look at poor Jillian," said Collin, "she seems out of place right now."

"I can always have her go back to her room if she's hampering the mood," Janet said.

"Nonsense!" Collin said.

He then snaps his fingers at Jill.

"Strip," he said.

"Fuck you!" Jill snarled.

"I might do so," he said matter of factly, "after I fucked your mother good."

Jill blushes and reluctantly began taking off her own clothes. Tossing them on the floor in the process. She covers her chest, which to my surprise was bare. So she DIDN'T wear a a bra like I thought.

"Why you hiding those tits for?" Collin said, "your mom isn't afraid to show them to me."

She removes her arms from her chest and like her mom, began taking off her panties. Jill"s for some reason were pink and plain.

I noticed that there also was a damp spot forming on them. Was she getting aroused?

Collin notices too.

"Holy shit are you fucking serious Jill?" he laughs, "is my demeanor to you so exciting that you got wet?"

She blushes and covers up her trimmed pubic area.

"I've seen better," said Collin as Jill sat back down on the couch. Her naked ass touching the blue couch fabric.

This was actually the first time I saw Jill completely naked. Too bad it was from a video she sent me.

You like mine?" Janet asked shyly.

Her black and lacey panties fall to the floor. Revealing a bare pubic area.

"Definitely," he said pulling her over to him.

They start making out as Collin fingers her pussy. Janet tugging at his shaft. Both moaning in each other's mouths.

"How did my daughter blow you?" Janet asked.

"Very sloppily," he said, "didn't really enjoy it that much."

He then slaps Janet's bare ass, causing her to yelp and giggle afterwards. She kisses him.

"Poor baby!" she cooed.

"How about you show your daughter how to give a proper blowjob!" he said.

Janet then wordlessly got off the loveseat and got between his toned legs. Her ass facing Jill, who looks away.

"Pay attention," Collin told Jill, "your mom is going to show you!"

He then grabs Janet's hair and stood up. Then turned sideways to. face Jill, so she can see what her mom does.

Slowly Janet began opening her mouth very wide. Wider than Jill did and engulfed half his meaty shaft in her mouth. Collin lets out a grunt as she began pulling back. Her hands cupping his two oversized balls and squeezing them gently.

"Yeah just like that," Collin moaned.

Janet began sucking faster, drool trailing off her chin and landing on her chest. Her eyes locked onto Jill's the whole time.

"Yeah more!" Collin said, "Suck me sloppy!"

Janet began slobbering on his shaft now. Spitting on it, as she jerked him off. Playfully moaning at him in the process.

"Suck me deep now!" he said pushing her head further down his shaft.

Janet began gagging as Collin shoved more then she could take down her throat. Choking her slightly. After a while, he lets go of her head and she does the work herself. Swallowing hard as his tip reached her throat. Then finally pulling it out. Showing thick salivia trailing from her mouth to his tip. Breaking off in two strands. She coughs.