Windows Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"D-Did you like that?" she asked coughing again, "W-Was I better?"

"Better than your daughter at least," he said, "now go sit next to her."

Janet does wordlessly. Sitting close to Jill who looks away from her.

"Now I want you to kiss her," Collin said.

"Excuse me?" Jill said.

"Not going to happen," said Janet.

"Then how will she know if she doesn't like girls?" Collin said, "Just one peck ought to do it."

Janet looked at Jill and Jill stared right back at her. Both their cheeks were red. Both...had that look in their eyes. That lust crazed look.

Suddenly both women kissed each other.

"Yeah just like that now!" he said, "teach her how to kiss properly."

Janet pushes Jill back on the couch. Tears welling up in Jill's eyes, which Janet brushes away. Then kisses her again. this time harder. Jill clung to her mom, as they kissed fervously. Both moaning in each others' mouths.

Collin then pulls them apart and shoves his cock down Janet's mouth as he kisses Jill. Who now like her mom, returned them eagerly. He then stops and pulls Janet up by her hair.

"Now comes the fun part!" he said.

He sits down on the couch and snaps hos fingers. Janet twirls her finger through her hair and mounts him. His cock disappearing in one go as she slide down easily on his shaft. Both moan loudly. Jill feeling left out, began playing with herself. Collin stops her mid-way through.

"This ain't a show little girl!" he said, "You have to earn that privilege!"

"Let her baby," Janet said huskily against his ear, "she needs some attention too!"

"Fair is fair!" he said.

He then motions to Jill, who meekly comes over closer to him.

"You want release!?" he said.

She nods reluctantly. She did, but not by him.

"Then call me daddy," he said smirking.

Janet was in a world of her own. Bouncing up and down on his shaft. Her tits bouncing in his face.

"I can do it myself!" Jill said.

Collin shakes his head.

"Either you call me daddy or I won't allow you to get relief!" he bellows.

Jill looks at her mom, who now started grinding on his cock now. Collin starts kissing her. Their moans matched with wet kissing.

She then whispers something against his ear, which Collin smiles at. Blushing intensely.

"Now that's more like it!" he said.

Jill then lays down on the couch and scoots her butt close to his hand. She moans loudly, as Collin's fingers began playing with her clit. I could tell by tbecway her body behaved, that she hated it. But her face. Her face told me she was.

This went on for awhile. All of them were covered in sweat at this point. Jill laid panting on her back as Janet and Collin continued fucking. She must really like riding him, because that was the position they stayed on the most.

Every now and then, his cock would pop out of Janet's swollen pussy and he'd have Jill lick her juices off it before placing it back inside her mom.

I have to admit, even though this was all...disgusting, I was kinda aroused by it. Part of me wished, that it was me doing all this with Jill and her mom instead of Collin. But everyday I'm reminded about how....inferior I am to him.

I was amazed by how much stamina Collin has, because they continued fucking until 2 am that morning. Their loud moans reaching climax, as Collin and Janet came together. Both panting and catching their breath. His flaccid cock slides out of Janet's pussy, along with a bit of cum. Which Jill licks up and began sucking off Collin's cock. He then made Janet kiss Jill again as he grabbed the camera and looked into it smirking.

"I told you dipshit that I'd have both of them worshiping my cock," Collin said.

He then shoves the camera in Jill's face.

"I'm sorry for all this Jack," she said.

The video then ends with Collin shoving his cock into Jill's mouth and makes her suck him off again. All the while, Collin and her mom were kissing above her.

I was left heartbroken and distraught. Again...and again...he is taking her from me. Stealing Jill from me! He even fucked and came inside her mom.

I deleted the video and began dry heaving into my trashbin. Then laid on the floor snd began crying my eyes out.

God I feel sick and weak. So fucking weak.

I hated him so much.