Windows Upgrade

Story Info
A mature woman spies a naked young woman through her window.
4.3k words
4.64
9.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Living in an old building in a big city, you get kind of used to the paper-thin walls, floors, and ceilings. I've learned to categorize my neighbors by the noises that travel. So, currently, I've hairy vegan Guitar Hero 101 to the left of me, married-for-now Frazier and Ali to the right, and the delectable, mysterious Serge Gainsbourg and Jane Birkin overhead. Guitar Hero and Frazier and Ali are the rock and rowing soundtrack to my days, whereas Serge and Jane's Olympic sex gymnastics compose my dreams. My name's Susie, I'm 40, single, tall, a little too round for my liking, with wide hips and an ass shelf you could stack bagels upon. I work from home and, to put it mildly and politely, am frustrated by the solitary life I've found myself living. My desk is set up in the window of my high rise, and from my vantage, I've a row of tv like windows opposite upon which I can project my hopes, dreams and the fantasies that occupy my underoccupied head.

One day, last March, I was absentmindedly gazing into the space between me and the brown bricks opposite the building, when my eye was drawn to movement in one of the windows. There was a naked person standing in their apartment window in full view of the street and, more importantly, me. At first, I took them to be a young man. The hair was close cropped blonde in a Sinead O'Connor cut (or Furiosa, or Kristen Stewart if your references are more this century) which is what skewed my thinking at first. Then, trying not to look but looking intently, I made out the gentle curve from neck to clavicles, the small breasts, scooped waist and rolled hips, then the blonde tufted hair of her mound utterly free from penis. She stood unabashed, full frontal, staring out at the world. The window was virtually ceiling to floor, so she appeared complete, bar her feet which were just below the sill.

It was one of the most erotic sights of my life. Staring surreptitiously as this confident 20- something-hands-by-her-sides-stranger showing her all for the world to see. Then, she did a very slow twirl, for a brief moment, her arched back and perfectly pert little backside swam into view. She had buttocks I'd kill for. Two gorgeous, dimpled rounded orbs, just sagging slightly at the base where they swept under to meet the tops of her thighs. Her body was both waiflike and fit. I thought to myself there's a girl that really looked like she looked after herself. Then she completed her turn and was facing the window again. I ogled her perfect frame, not quite believing the sight of a woman was making me hot. I'm strictly a hetro person normally, never having given a second glance at a naked woman. But here I was, transfixed by this naked pixie who seemed oblivious to my gaze.

Now, one of her hands had raised to a breast and was absentmindedly playing with her nipple. I almost groaned at the sight. My fingers were teasing at my own nipples, drawn there of their own accord. I watched as her other hand found her mound and her fingertips disappeared into the folds of golden hair.

My own hand automatically slipped to my pussy, pulling down my sweats to my knees under my desk and I gently fondled my labia as I felt my juices ooze. Kristen, as I had now decided to baptize her, moved her fingers through the lips of her pussy, pulling and pressing and teasing herself. Sitting at my desk, legs apart, I mirrored her movements. I was solely focused on her hand on her pubis, stroking and sliding inside, as I stroked and slipped inside myself. As her pace increased, I sped up my own frigging. My clitoris demanded my attention, and I gave it to it in spades, sliding my slicked fingers back and forth over it furiously. Soon, we were both in the throes of an orgasm. I watched her knees buckle slightly as my own completion overcame me and I let out a guttural moan.

As the feeling subsided, I raised my eyes following Kristen raising her hand to her mouth. She sucked the juices off her fingers which only got me hot and bothered again. With a start, I realized, far from being in her own little solo erotic dream, Kristen was staring back at me. There was no doubting, even at this distance, the direction of her gaze. Our eyes locked, even as she slid her fingers in and out of her mouth, and she smiled. With a moment of clarity, I suddenly knew that she could see everything that occurred below my desktop just as clearly as I could see her. I reddened, hand still automatically stroking myself. I wondered if I had just had my first mutual sexual experience with a woman and discovered that I rather liked the idea whether it was true or not.

Then, all doubt that she could see me disappeared as Kristen blew me a kiss with her freshly cleaned hand and turned and walked away from the window out of sight. But not out of mind. The memory of her perfectly pert buttocks were etched into my soul. I remained sitting at my desk, sweats about my knees and stroked myself to another incredible orgasm, this time, causing my ass to buck in the chair and my legs go weak with the intensity of the feeling. Leaving the damp spot on my chair, I walked to the shower, shedding clothes as I went and got myself off with the showerhead just to drive the point home.

I spent the rest of the day with a weather eye on the window opposite, but Kristen didn't reappear. Nor did she the next day. Or the next. I took to scanning the entrance to the building opposite to see if I could catch her coming or going. It bothered me on one level that I was becoming obsessed with this woman, but on another I chalked it down to an anonymous sexual fantasy bonus courtesy of this marvelous city.

Friday evening, I was contemplating either ordering in or popping round to the small bistro a couple of blocks over that never looked pityingly at me when I ordered a table for one. I'd almost given up on seeing Kristen again. It seemed like it was to be a one-off experience destined to be locked off in the vault of amazing solo adventures I would never tell another soul about. I was busily chalking-up fantasy lesbian autoerotic sex to the past when I noticed Kristen at the window again. The sun had set, and her window was lit up, making it look even more like it was going to be another floorshow. She stood, this time dressed in a flimsy white gown, not facing on the window, but in three quarter profile, head turned away, her gaze aimed into her apartment. I slipped between my desk and the window, my large ass pushing the desk back a few inches to get a better view. I didn't care if I was seen, I felt Kristen and I were beyond that point in our relationship.

My hand found its way into my sweats again and I played with myself as I watched the solitary figure swaying hippie chick to music only she could hear across the road. As she rocked back and forth to the tunes, her gown flowed along with her body, opening to give occasional glimpses of her perfect body. I caught sight of the side of her breast, her long legs, her hip and abdomen. Once again, I felt an intense sexual heat building inside of me, and my fingers dug themselves inside my lips which were flowing freely.

I was taken by surprise when a pair of dark hands snaked up from under her arms and found her breasts. That's when I realized she wasn't alone this time. The hands, for that was all I could see at first, squeezed and massaged her breasts, and I could see Kristen responding to the touch. Her head lolled back and her back arched. One of the hands slipped down from her breast, moved though the folds of the gown and parted it to find her sex. The sight of the ebony black hand against her white skin was electrifying. Kristen had turned slightly to face the window, so I had full view of the stranger's hand sliding over Kristen's mound, through her pubic hair. I watched transfixed, eyes glued to that hand, as it slid back and forth through her labia, caressing her clitoris on each pass. I could even make out the glistening drops on her hands. Kristen's eyes were shut, and she swayed to a new rhythm, music plus the movement of the hand stroking her pussy.

My own hand was a blur now. My sweats were consigned to a puddle around my ankles as I buried my fingers deep in me, almost doubling over to push them farther inside. I moaned and swayed myself, forehead against the glass, eyes fixed on Kristen being frigged to orgasm by a stranger's hand. My fantasy brain was conflicted between me being the owner of the hand or me being Kristen being frigged. My free hand pulled hard on one nipple then the other, squeezing and mashing my tender breasts.

Kristen turned and embraced the other figure, and an ebony woman swept into sight. She stood naked beside her, and they mashed mouths, even as she continued to finger fuck her. I could see Kristen's body responding to the fingers buried deep in her as I thrashed my hips against my own fingers inside me. The other woman was around the same height as Kristen, and just as closely shaven on the head. Her breasts too were small and neat, and her physique was athletic ad beautiful. They seemed to me like the perfect sexual yin yang. Kristen turned to her, planting her own hand over the woman's sex. Again, the counterpoint of white hand buried in black bush was intoxicating. I watched hypnotized as the two women worked on each other. Their hands were a blur in each other's pussies. Their other hands exploring their mate's body, rolling across erect nipples, finding the curves of waists and the recesses of their asses.

I was rolling from orgasm to orgasm at this stage. I could feel my own pussy lips swollen and red from all the attention I was giving them. I could make out the black woman's profile now and the kisses grew deeper, matching their fingers embedded in each other. Her dainty body shape belied the big, perfectly round buttocks she presented me with. I was in paroxysms of delight and lust as I tried to time my administrations to those of the two figures across the road.

I heard a keening sound and realized I was moaning loudly to yet another orgasm that rocked through me. My eyes closed in pleasure, and I had to stop touching myself because my pussy had become so intensely sensitive, the merest touch was sending me over the edge again.

When I opened my eyes a moment later, the window across the street was empty and my disappointment intense. Catching my breath and willing myself to calm down, I pondered this escalation of my libido. Not only was I climaxing from the white pixie woman pleasuring herself for me, now I was orgasming at will at the sight of an interracial lesbian show. I really had to get out more.

Pulling my sweats back on, I decided that was work done for the day and wandered into my bedroom to choose some clothes to wear. I'd decided to hit the little bistro. Somewhere in the darkest fantasy part of my brain, I hoped against hope I might bump into the two women there. Though what I might say was beyond me.

A knock at the door of my apartment startled me out of my daydream. I never had anyone calling and for a minute thought about ignoring it. I half imagined, for a split second, that it might be my Kristen driven to meet the woman she had so recently become distantly intimate with. That thought, more than anything else, spurred me on to answer the door.

Instead of Kristen, a strange young black woman was standing there with a massive afro hairstyle. That threw me completely. Who was this complete stranger so incongruous, yet so reminiscent of the woman I had just witnessed making love to the recent object of my lust? The woman could obviously see my confusion at her sudden arrival at my door. She smiled, warm, friendly, with just a hint of hunger. Then, she put a hand on my breast and shoved me backward. A rebuke made its way to my lips but never came out as the woman, in one smooth move, closed my door behind her and slid the wig -- for that's what it was -- off her head. I could now see it was the same woman I had been watching from across the road. She placed her lips gently against mine as I took another step backwards in confusion. Then, taking my hand, she guided me to my desk. I followed like a lamb.

I couldn't resist had I wanted to. Without a word, she spun me away from her, so I was facing the window. I could see Kristen standing opposite again, naked, watching me, a smile playing on her face. The woman behind me pushed me roughly against my desk, a hand on my back forcing me none to gently forwards so I doubled over the desk, face planting on the desktop. Then, she yanked my sweats down. I couldn't react. This was like a movie running in real life and I was unable to affect the outcome, just let it happen. Prostrate across my desk, my eyes fixed on Kristen smiling back at me, one hand playing with a nipple, the other stroking her pussy.

Somehow the sight reassured me. I gasped as the black woman's tongue licked along my swollen pussy lips from behind. It must have shown in my face, because Kristen's eyes gleamed with delight and lust. An explosion of pleasure boiled up inside of me as the woman began to eat me out. Her slobbering tongue buried deep inside me, lashed back and forth and up and down. I could feel it everywhere at once, in my pussy, pressing my clit, stroking my perineum, embedded in my asshole. The sensation was overwhelming. As violent and as sudden as it was to have a stranger burst into my apartment and assault me, the assault on my now hypersensitive sex sent me over the edge into a cataclysmic orgasm. It raked across my face as I howled in pleasure, eyes fixed on Kristen across the road furiously rubbing her pussy.

Before I had the chance to come down, I felt a pressure on my anus. The black woman was imbedding her tongue in my ass, then shoving it in and out like a cock. The sensation was amazing, and although not directly impacting on my sensitive pussy, the feeling of the wet, warm interloper in my ass was busily sending me over the edge again. Then, just as suddenly, the tongue was gone. Only to be replaced a second later by something cold. The woman was pressing something against my tight sphincter, something metallic. I felt my sphincter parting under the pressure she was exerting, and the sensation danced between pleasure and pain in my ass and in my pussy. Then, after a moments pressure, a push that I felt unable to stretch to meet, whatever it was, was inside me. I could feel it fill me. The sensation was new and amazing. I could also feel that some part of it was still outside my asshole. I guessed it was a butt plug of some kind, though I'd never even dreamed of using such a thing.

I was just getting used to the incredible enjoyable sensation of having something hard and big in my ass, when I felt her fingers on my labia. Again, I could feel the sensation of pressure, of something entering my channel. And then, her hands were gone but the pressure remained. She slammed my ass unceremoniously and I stood up, tears in my eyes. When I turned, the first thing I notices was the woman, now smiling warmly, was beautiful. She had incredible brown eyes, luscious lips, a chiseled face at once strong and compassionate. She stared into my eyes, leaned in, and kissed me on my mouth. Our tongues met briefly, and my eyes closed. But she pulled away, leaving me trail stupidly behind her, mouth pouting.

"Come." She said, speaking for the first time and beckoning. Without hesitation, I yanked up my sweats and stuck my feet into my sneakers.

We left my apartment and descended in the elevator. We exited onto the street without passing another soul. Once on the pavement, something incredible happened. My pussy lit up as if a thousand tiny fingers had suddenly gone to town on it. I groaned out loud as my knees buckled with the intense orgasm that hit me. Thankfully, the woman with me had known something was going to happen and grabbed me. I looked up at the building opposite and could make out Kristen pressed against the glass laughing, holding something in her hand.

We made it across the road and into the building opposite largely thanks to my companion. My legs were weak, and the low level vibrations in my pussy and first time plug in my ass were driving me wild. We rode the elevator to the fifth floor in silence. The black woman half carried me to a door and pushed it open with her foot. We stepped into Kristen's apartment. Kristen was standing naked in the window, a smile of welcome on her face. She beckoned me to her, and I willingly did as she bid. At the window, she turned me sideways to the window before kissing me deeply, a kiss I was only too happy to return. We locked tongues and explored each other's bodies with our hands. Finally, being able to touch the object of my voyeuristic fantasy felt incredible. She broke away and pointed at the window. I tuned to look out into the street from this new vantagepoint. I was studying my building with interest when she hugged me from behind, her breasts against my back, her pussy against my ass, her hands, one on my breast and the other at my clit.

I threw my head back as she began to kiss my neck. The intense skin to skin sensation only adding to my frazzled frenzy of over pleasure. She held the hand at my nipple up in front of my face and I saw she was holding a tiny remote in it. She made sure I could see it before pressing one of the buttons. My knees buckled again, but this time she was there to hold me up. The explosion of pleasure in my pussy didn't let up this time. It kept on growing stronger. I realized the black woman had inserted some kind of remote vibrator in my pussy earlier. I felt like I was on the verge of blacking out. I half stumbled against the glass, my entire body pressed against it. My breasts and pussy mashed against the glass for anyone in the building opposite -- my building -- to see. I was too far gone to care. I wanted this feeling to end or to go on forever. Or both.

"Please." I moaned. And just like that, the vibrator stopped, and I sobbed. Kristen held me as I cried my overstimulated tears, pressed flat against the window, boob and pussy flattened against the glass. When I had composed myself, Kristen and the black woman helped me into the room and over to a bed. I lay out on my back and took some deep breaths.

I felt pressure on the side of the bed as Kristen climbed on. She curled up on her side facing me and wrapped her arms and legs around me. We lay in that embrace for what felt like an age. Then, very gently, she kissed the side of my upturned face. One peck. Two pecks. A cheeky lick. I turned to face her and caught her next kiss on my mouth. She looked deep into my eyes as if gauging the value of my soul. Finding it good, she kissed my lips again and I found mine open in response. We kissed and slowly took to caressing one another without letting our mouths separate or our tongues be without the other tongue for a moment.

Caresses and kissing became exploring and fondling. I played with her nipples whist she waggled my butt plug with her finger.

At one point I looked up wondering where the black woman was. She was sitting, knees up in an egg chair watching us and playing with her pussy. She saw me looing and smiled, then nodded her head as if to say, 'keep it up.' Kristen scooted down the bed and I came face to face with her glorious pubis. As Kristen latched her mouth onto my clitoris, I latched mine onto hers. I could feel her extract the vibrator from my pussy and throw it on the bed and then her tongue sunk in between the lips of my labia, lapping at my abundant juices.

I licked my way from her clit to her perineum onto her ass and buried my tongue in her asshole. This last move elicited an excited wiggle of her ass, so I continued.

Just when I thought I was about to come yet again from her tongue, she broke off and I could feel her reaching for something. Then, my pussy was filled with something big and long and thick. The pressure building inside me as it was inserted was more than I had ever experienced. I broke away from her ass and gasped.

12