Windows Upgrade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is that?"

Kristen laughed and I wriggled around to find a length of massive black dildo sticking out of my pussy. It filled me inside like no man ever had. I could feel every inch of me stretched to bursting point but in a way that felt deeply fulfilling. If you'll forgive the pun. She gave it a little tug out and then eased it back inside me and I groaned again. Then, she began to play with my plug at the same time as fucking me with the dildo and soon I was off again. When I thought it couldn't get any more intense, she flipped me onto my back and mounted the other end of the dildo herself. I watched her slide onto the massive cock, watched it disappear inside her as she drew closer to me. Finally, our pubic hairs touched as we were both completely impaled on the giant rubber penis.

Kristen began slow movements of her hips. Every twitch she made, I felt. I soon got the idea and began to make my own small movements and saw the corresponding look in her eyes. Bit by bit, we found a pace and a rhythm that gave us both maximum pleasure as the giant dildo eased in and out of us both simultaneously like a sexual seesaw.

As I began to think I had found the limits of my own personal nirvana, the black woman appeared over me and lowered her pussy onto my face. I greedily lapped at her cunt, her clitoris, her asshole as I was carried away on a never-ending orgasm. From a distance, I could hear Kristen screaming out in pleasure, her cries mingling with my own and soon joined by the black woman's.

We lay, the three of us, wrapped in a black sandwich, caressing and kissing each other for hours after. Kristen and I were still attached by dildo, and the slightest movement of either of our hips threatened to send us both over the edge again. The black woman concentrated on my sensitive nipples, then kissed me for what felt like an hour. Soon, we were all three of us, ready to go again. Kristen pulled the giant dildo out of me, leaving a yearning absence and then descended her ass onto my waiting mouth. The black woman sank her tongue into the folds of my labia, and I was off once more.

Much later, I somehow found my way back to my apartment clutching Kristen's phone number, promises of endless rematches ringing in my ears. I felt like I had somehow become tied to this tiny pixie woman in the window. Beholden in some way. I knew if she called, I would drop everything to be there. And I also knew that sometimes I would have to settle for watching her in the window pleasuring herself or being pleasured.

Opening my door, I found a note had been pushed underneath it. It was from my frisky upstairs neighbors inviting me to join them any time. They said they had found the show earlier intense. Over the next few days, I discovered they were far from the only ones who'd seen me in the window across the road. My solitary sex life was a thing of the past. I had merely to knock on a door in my block to be invited in to a session of solo, girl on girl, threesome, foursome or, as was happening tonight, two predominantly gay guys and me. I wondered if they would both be able to be inside me at once?

12