Wine & My Wife

Story Info
Anne's Special Birthday.
1.8k words
3.95
22.8k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few weeks ago my wife celebrated her 50th birthday, a very monumental day for her.

At 50, Anne is still a knockout. She is 5'7", 130, athletic body, 34b tits, hairy pussy, nice legs, nice ass, blonde hair and blue eyes.

Now, before I continue, I want to give you some background information.

My name is Robert and my wife's name is Anne. We have been married 15 years. We have no children.

We live in the suburbs and have great neighbors and friends in Jeff and Marge who we know for 15 years when we bought our house next to theirs when Anne and I got married.

Now, Anne is a great woman but she was raised in a strict Italian religious family. Anne was a virgin when we married and is ultra conservative when it came to anything, if you know what I mean.

Anyway, I have accepted that and her and I have a great marriage. Oh, by the way, my wife has zero tolerance for alcohol.

Now, the story...

I asked Marge and Jeff to join us in celebrating Anne's birthday. I made reservations at our favorite restaurant that had live music and dancing and all was set for a fine evening.

Let me describe Marge and Jeff.

Marge is about 45, 5'6", about 125, short brown hair, brown eyes, nice ass and ample bosom.

Jeff is about 47, 5'9", about 175, s/p hair, brown eyes, athletic build. He also likes to flirt.

About 6:30 p.m. we all got into my car and headed to the restaurant. Anne had a dark green dress on that just about covered every inch of her skin.

Marge had on a dark blue dress that showed plenty of cleavage, something she was always ready to display since she knew Jeff loved it.

As soon as we sat at the table, the waitress came over and took our order and we ordered some wine and told her not to rush dinner.

She brought the wine and we all offered a toast to the birthday girl who was enjoying herself.

Surprisingly, she drank her wine and poured some more for herself. I didn't say a word at first, but I knew what was going to happen and then I reminded her to go slow.

She smiled and said she was feeling good and it was her night.

The appetizers came and we all enjoyed them. In the meantime, Anne had more wine.

When the music started, Anne asked Jeff to dance. They got up and Anne was a little unsteady so Jeff held her close to him. Marge and I laughed.

When the dance ended, Anne came back and blurted out, "Hey Marge, Jeff sure has a big cock. I could feel it when he held me."

The three of us started laughing out loud. I never heard Anne speak like that. It was so out of character for her.

Anne just smiled and had more wine.

Now, I know what all the purists and readers are wondering, "Why didn't you stop her from drinking?"

Well, to be honest, I found it amusing and she wasn't in any danger and she was funny and starting to let her hair down for the first time in her life.

For the rest of the dinner, Anne kept saying funny things like, "Hey Marge, do you take his entire cock in your mouth or is there some left out?"

Jeff and I watched Marge turn all shades of red with that question.

One of the best was when Anne said to Jeff, "Hey Jeff, your cock seems much bigger than my husband's. We should compare them sometime."

Anne was so funny that we all laughed through dinner until it was time to go home.

On the way home, the women sat in the back and Jeff and I heard Anne say, "Hey Marge, you have nice boobs. Mine are small." Then she pulled the front of her dress down and pulled her tits out of her bra and said to Marge, "See how small mine are."

We were all hysterical laughing.

I didn't even tell her to put her tits away and she stayed that way until we got home.

We finally got inside the house and Marge suggested I put on a pot of coffee, which I did.

As the coffee was brewing, Anne said she wanted to go for a swim in the pool.

I told her it was late but she insisted.

God bless her, she got up and told us she was going for a swim. Then she started taking her clothes off and soon she was naked and asked if any of us were going to join her.

Well, I didn't want her to go into the pool alone, so I told her I would join her.

As my naked wife went out to the pool, I quickly got into my bathing suit and put it on and followed her out to the pool.

Anne jumped into the pool and I followed her to keep her safe.

Jeff and Marge were laughing as Anne was splashing around oblivious to her nudity.

After about a half hour, Anne said she wanted more wine. Marge went and got her a glass full.

As Marge gave the glass of wine to Anne, Anne reached up and pulled Marge into the pool, clothes and all.

Jeff was laughing hysterically as Marge floundered in the pool.

I decided to end Anne's pool activities and told her it was time to go inside.

Marge got out and Jeff handed her a towel so she could dry off.

Anne just walked around naked and gave Jeff a good show.

In the meantime, Jeff went and got Marge some clothes and brought them back to his wife.

Marge went into the bedroom to change. As she was changing, Anne went in and saw Marge naked.

Marge let out a yell and Jeff and I ran to her. There was Anne and Marge naked which was the first time I ever Marge without clothes on.

Jeff just laughed and told me to enjoy the view, which I did. However, Marge wasn't a happy camper.

Marge yelled out, "Hey, Mr. Smart Guy, why don't you and Robert get naked and we can all fool around?"

I looked at Jeff and I said, "I am ok with it, are you?"

Jeff smiled and replied, "It might be fun. Let's do it."

So, Jeff and I got naked.

As soon as we did, Anne went over to check out Jeff's cock.

She looked at him and me and said, "I was right. Jeff's cock is bigger than my husband's."

Then Anne said, "Robert, since today is my special birthday, can I have Jeff as my present?"

Laughing, I looked at her, then Jeff and Marge and said, "It's not up to me. You have to ask Marge and Jeff."

Anne turned to Jeff and Marge and said, "Would it be ok with you guys...pretty please?"

Marge replied, "Only if I can have Robert and you later."

I stood there shocked as I never knew Marge was bi.

Anne smiled and said, "Deal."

Anne pulled Jeff onto the bed as me and Marge went into the other bedroom.

As Marge and I fucked, we could hear the moans and noises from Anne and Jeff.

After I came in Marge, we got up to see what they were doing.

We peeked into the bedroom and there was Anne on all fours. Jeff had his big cock in her cunt and fucking her as her tits bounced back and forth.

Anne was screaming out, "Oh God, his cock is so big. Fuck me harder Jeff. Cum in me."

I looked at Marge and told her I never saw Anne like this. She was a totally different woman.

Marge just smiled and said, "Let's get back to fucking. Your wife and my husband are doing fine."

We went back to the bedroom and had another fuck session and I shot another load of cum into my best friend's wife's cunt.

I imagined that Jeff was doing the same to my wife.

After quite a long time, there was nothing but silence.

We went to see Jeff and saw that Anne was fast asleep.

Marge just sighed that she wasn't going to have Anne tonight.

The three of us stayed naked and had coffee and shared some laughs of the night.

We assured each other that nothing would change in our friendship.

Marge then said, "What do you think Anne will say when she wakes up and realizes what happened?"

I just said, "I have no idea what her reaction is going to be."

Jeff added, "I have an idea. If she says anything, just tell her she passed out in the car on the way home and it must have been a dream."

Marge and I both said that was a great idea. Finally, we called it a night. Jeff and Marge went home and I joined Anne in bed.

The next morning I woke up first then Anne woke up. She immediately asked why she was naked.

I told her that she threw up on her night clothes so I took them off and just let her sleep.

Then she said, "I don't remember much from last night. Did I have a good time?"

I replied, "Yes dear. You had a great time."

She continued, "Did I do anything out of the ordinary?"

I said, "Not really. You just drank too much wine and passed out."

She replied, "I had the wildest dream. I dreamt I got naked in front of Marge, who was also naked and then Jeff and I had sex."

I laughed and said, "Wow, that must have been some dream. I guess it was the wine. Tell me more."

She continued, "I remember dancing with Jeff at the restaurant and after that, things got fuzzy. I remember getting in the car to go home and in my dream, I took my boobs out and showed them to Marge. Then in the dream I wanted to go swimming and I took off my clothes and jumped into the pool. You were there with me."

That must have been some dream I told her.

She looked at me & said, "I guess so."

I asked her if there was more.

She said yes and said, "At one point we were all naked and I told you I wanted to compare your cock to Jeff's and his was bigger. Then I had sex with Jeff and you had sex with Marge."

I laughed and asked her if Jeff was good. She just told me that he was great.

Anne then asked me to get some of that wine for her.

She continued, "Too bad it was a dream though. It was so real, I thought I felt Jeff's cum in me. I was really enjoying it and having a great time when I woke up."

I told her I would get her a couple of bottles of that wine for tonight and she just smiled and said, "Why not ask Jeff and Marge to join us tonight for some wine?"

I told her I would, with a big smile.