Wine Country Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
All roads lead to happy hour as Alex’s week winds down.
9.7k words
4.34
7.7k
10

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 09/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susynoid
susynoid
111 Followers

Wine Country Girl Ch.03

All roads lead to happy hour as Alex's week winds down.

***

The next couple of days were absolutely bliss for me. I mostly relaxed around the bed and breakfast, did some reading and I even went for some more wine tastings, though they were much tamer than that first one on Monday. Most importantly, I'd resolved to move on from my old life. My two wonderful trysts this week, first with Stacey and then with Megan and Bree, convinced me I didn't need a man in my life to complete me.

I also decided it was probably time to progress from being a weather girl in Kansas City to something more fulfilling and meaningful. It's been a fun couple of years, but I can do without creepy guys ogling me and posting their lewd comments on social media. They can be such jerks. Don't get me wrong, I love my body and I've used it to my advantage more than once, but maybe I just prefer flaunting myself to women is all I mean.

Anyway, I'm going to enjoy my last couple of days in Sonoma Valley and then I'll head back to KC on Sunday with my batteries fully recharged. Well, most of them anyway...I can't speak for the vibrator I brought along since it's been getting a lot of use this week. 

Friday afternoon was winding down now and I'd just finished my third wine tasting of the afternoon. I'd become pretty disciplined when tasting to just swish the wine around in my mouth and then spit out the remainder into the little buckets the tasting rooms provide. Despite all that, I felt a slight buzz as I walked out of the last place into the bright warm sunshine. Good thing most of the tasting rooms close at 5pm otherwise I might've been tempted to go for one more, something I probably didn't need since I was driving!

The setting sun was throwing long shadows ahead of my convertible as I made my way along the pretty winding roads back towards my B&B with the music blasting (I can always count on Taylor Swift for the right lyrics to fit any mood). Sunshine and wine always make me feel warm, tingly and horny and today's no exception. My buns were on fire as I soaked up the heat from the hot leather seats through my thin sun dress. I didn't need to touch myself to know that I was aroused.

I'd already made up my mind that once I parked the car at the inn, I was going straight to the Creekside and see if Maggie was around, have a couple of martinis and maybe grab a bite to eat. As I walked inside I said hello to the owner, Robert, who was busy fixing something in the front entryway then went up to my room to use the bathroom and fix my makeup before heading back out. I eyed the vibrator on the nightstand and was tempted to quickly get myself off but I also enjoy the feeling of being in a heightened state of excitement. Hovering on the edge always makes for a better orgasm, at least for me anyway.

Happy hour was in full gear when I walked into the Creekside and saw Maggie in her customary place behind the bar. This time she had someone back there helping her out, a good thing since the place was pretty full. I moved through the crowd until I could find an available bar stool on the shorter end of the L-shaped bar. Maggie broke into a smile when she saw me.

"I was hoping I'd get to see you before you left town," she said in greeting as she slapped a napkin down in front of me on the bar.

"Same here Maggie. How's your week going so far?"

"Not as good as yours from what I hear," she said with a wink and a smirk. "Dirty Birdie?"

"Of course, but only if you join me," I responded.

"I just may do that in a little bit."

As she turned to make my martini, I looked around at the place. It was a lot fuller than when I was here last Sunday night and definitely looked like a locals hangout. It had a lot going for itself -- the people were friendly and the drinks were generous and cheap.

I was in a hell of a lot better mood this time around as Maggie set the drink in front of me.

"Thanks Maggie," I said, raising my glass in a slight cheer to her. She nodded her head in return as I took the first sip and felt the vodka warm my throat as I swallowed.

"Mm, very tasty."

"So I hear you took me up on some of my recommendations," Maggie said with a grin.

"I gotta say, you definitely suggested some good and interesting wineries," I said with a wry smile.

"Well, I would never recommend a place if I hadn't first tasted there myself," she added with a cocked eyebrow.

I had to chuckle at her innuendo.

"Um, so how did you know?" I asked.

"Know what sweetie?"

"You know. Primitivo...Stacey...me?"

Maggie leaned and put her hand on my arm and spoke in a low tone so that only I could hear her.

"Let's just say I had a hunch Alex. I figured at the very least you'd get to taste some good wines. And then if there was a spark between you two, well then would be icing on the cake. And I heard there was lot of melted icing on Monday night," she added as she stepped back smiling.

I smiled back at her, nodding in agreement, then took a big pull of my martini.

"Well, you were spot on with that one," I said as I dabbed the napkin at my lips.

"I usually am," she replied in a matter-of-fact manner as she wiped down the station in front of her with a rag.

"I guess I didn't take you for, you know..."

Maggie chimed in before I could finish.

"For what? For being gay?"

"Yeah, I guess so," I replied sheepishly. "I mean, you were married before after all."

"And you were engaged to an asshole too," she retorted.

"Touché," I replied.

"For the record, I don't much care for labels and I prefer my ladies and men like my T-bone steaks -- hot and juicy!"

Maggie's demeanor relaxed as she leaned forward on the bar. She had the top few buttons of her shirt undone again allowing the tops of her breasts to push up from her bra. They were so close now that I could count the freckles on them. She touched me on the arm again.

"Listen, I think we're probably more alike than either of us care to admit in that regard," she said, looking me in the eye.

"You mean the being with an asshole part or the liking other women part?" I asked softly.

"Yes," she grinned.

She glanced down at my empty glass. "You ready for another one sweetie?"

"Another martini or another woman?" I asked cheekily.

"Why, yes," she replied.

"Well in that case, yes to both," I said as our eyes locked on each other.

Then I let my eyes drop purposefully down to her cleavage momentarily, then back up to see that she was looking at me intently.

"Hmm, I think I'll join you for this round," she said, turning away to make the drinks.

My gaze dropped down and I glanced at Maggie's ass. She was looking mighty fine in her tight jeans and I felt my pussy quiver momentarily. I was pretty sure there was some unmistakable chemistry between us but I wasn't sure if anything would come of it tonight. Who knows, maybe she wasn't even interested.

She came back and put a couple of fresh glasses on the bar and poured our martinis from a shaker.

"Well I'm glad to see you're in much better spirits than you were on Sunday," she said nonchalantly.

"Oh yeah, much better thanks to you," I replied with a knowing smile.

"I just pointed you towards the gate and the rest was your own doing," she said as she took a sip of her martini then winked at me.

"So, did Stacey have anything to say about me?"

Maggie paused for a few moments before responding.

"She said you were pretty incredible..." she said before stopping herself from saying more.

"And...?"

"And, well, she just thinks you've got some shit to sort out in your personal life."

"Hmm, can't argue there."

"And she hopes you call for another tasting next time you're back in the area."

I couldn't help but smile at that comment as I took another drink.

"So what else do you have planned during your visit?" she asked, changing the subject.

"Not much since I really only have one more day here. I have to catch a flight out of SFO on Sunday morning."

Maggie pondered that for a moment.

"Well then, we'll have to come up with something fun for you to do on your last day," she said with a wry smile.

"I'd like that."

Just then, I saw Maggie's eyes narrow as she raised up, obviously focused on something going on behind me.

I turned to see what she was looking at and it was just in time to see my ex, Hunter bulling his way through the crowd, people parting as he made a bee-line straight towards me. As he got closer I could see he was huffing and puffing as if he had just got back from a run.

"Hunter? What in the fuck are you doing here?" I said, recoiling back on my chair as if he were radioactive.

"Oh babe, I'm so glad I found you," he sputtered as he gulped in some air.

"Well that makes one of us...and I'm not your babe anymore," I replied with disgust in my voice.

Maggie stood there, arms folded across her chest watching us.

"Um, could I get some water please?" he pleaded to her.

She glared at him and turned to grab a glass, then filled it from the beverage gun and then set it on the bar with a thud.

I spoke up. "Maggie, this is Asshole, and Asshole," I said gesturing at Hunter, "please meet Maggie."

I thought she was going to spit her martini all over the bar.

"I guess I deserved that," he said as he took a drink of his water.

"Ya think? How did you even find me Hunter?"

"The guy at the bed and breakfast thought you might've been headed this way."

"Perfect," I muttered as I made a mental note to speak with Robert about the notion of guest privacy when I got back there.

I downed the last of my martini and motioned with my eyes to Maggie that I desperately needed another. She understood.

"So whatever it is you want Hunter, make it quick," I said testily.

He put his hand on my arm and I shot him a look that suggested he remove it immediately. Wisely, he did and then took a couple of steps back.

"Alex, you haven't been answering any of my calls or texts. We need to talk. Can we go someplace private?"

"Yeah, I don't think so," I snapped. "You can say what you need to say right here."

He stood there quietly, transferring his weight back and forth from one foot to another as he looked around nervously like he was trying to work up the guts to speak again.

"One, two, three...eyes on me Hunter," I admonished as I tried to get him to focus.

That earned a snort from Maggie who hadn't moved since bringing us both a fresh drink. She didn't bother to ask him if he wanted anything else to drink.

"Um, Alex, I made a huge mistake and I came here to..."

"Stop right there!" I interrupted as I put an index finger up to his face.

He looked at me stunned as I continued.

"I'm not exactly sure what you think you're gonna accomplish by coming out here and stalking me but as you like to say, 'that dawg don't hunt,'" I spat.

"Alex, please...I love-," he started to say, but I put an immediate stop to it when I tossed his glass of water in his face, soaking him and causing some collateral damage to the people standing behind him. They moved away quickly.

"What the hell did ya do that for?" he asked with a stunned look as the water dripped from his face.

I leaned in close to him and got right up in his grill as people were staring at us now wondering what was going to happen next.

"Now you listen to me Hunter," I hissed through gritted teeth, "we're way past you apologizing for humiliating me and dumping me. I would just appreciate it if you just said thank you and went on your way."

"You want me to say thank you to you? For what?"

"That I don't fuck you up seven ways to Sunday like you know I can and will," I replied in a measured tone now.

Maggie tossed Hunter a bar towel and he wiped his face in silence as the locals went back to their drinking, the spectacle over for now.

"Thank you Maggie. Could I get an IPA before I head out?" he asked indignantly.

"Sure thing Hun-ter," she replied, drawing out his name sarcastically. "It's on the house," she said as she slid the pint glass across the bar to him.

Hunter nodded and took a couple of long pulls before speaking again.

You know, you've become a lot more cynical in your young age," he said in a matter-of-fact voice as he stared down at his glass.

"Well, what would you expect Hunter? You put me through utter hell."

"I'm sorry Alex. I never meant to hurt you," he said as he looked me in the eye, his own eyes welling up. "I was just so unsure of things between us and got scared."

I looked at him for a moment and almost felt sorry for him. Maggie had returned and was listening as I picked away at what little spine he had left.

"You ran Hunter," I said quietly. "Instead of coming to me and talking things through like a grown-ass man, you ran and then you texted me to tell me the wedding was off. That was it, no explanation, no nothing. You broke my damn heart," I said quietly, taking another drink of my martini.

A single crocodile tear rolled down his cheek and dropped to the uncaring floor below. He wiped his eye and sniffled for a second before gaining his weaselly composure. I wasn't even mad at him anymore. In fact, I felt pity for this pathetic, soulless wreck and I didn't want to hear anything more of what he felt like he had to say. The disinterested look on my face probably told him that.

He took another big gulp of his beer and nodded as if he was agreeing with my assessment, not bothering to offer up any sort of defense.

"I understand," he replied in a shaky voice as he stood there with his shoulders sagging in defeat.

I pondered his response and just shook my head sadly.

"So what now Hunter?"

"Well, I was going to ask you for a favor," he mumbled at the floor.

"A favor? From me?"

"I was kind of hoping you would let me stay with you tonight," he said awkwardly.

"With me? You mean in my room? Are you fucking kidding me?" I asked incredulously, my voice rising.

"The guy at the inn said everything in the valley is fully booked. I mean, I could sleep on your floor. I promise not to...," he started to say before I stopped him again.

"Uh, no, that isn't gonna happen," I said contemptuously. "Besides, Maggie here is coming over and staying with me tonight," I offered up as I smiled and nodded in her direction.

She jerked her head up in in time to see me wink at her.

Hunter's mouth dropped open slightly, his eyes wide with wonderment as he stood there staring at us both.

"Please Hunter, you're starting to drool," I told him as I shook my head again and rolled my eyes.

Maggie, now playing along, said, "I dunno Alex, do you think maybe Hunter would like to join us?"

His eyes got bigger, almost as if he actually thought it was a possibility.

"Now that you say that Maggie, it is on his bucket list and he was always trying to get me to do that with other random women, so why not?" I responded as I made it look as if I was actually considering the idea.

"Whaddayasay Hunter, think you could handle two wild women at once?" Maggie asked in a low sultry tone.

He just stood there dumfounded and open mouthed.

I leaned in close to him and spoke into his ear but loud enough so that Maggie could hear me.

"Don't her breasts look amazing? I can't wait to see what her nipples look like. I'll bet they're as hard as mine are right now," I cooed, licking my lips for effect.

My nipples were hard as diamonds and I didn't need to look down to know they were visible for everyone to see through my dress.

Then Maggie ratcheted things up a notch.

"Hey Hunter, you ever watch Alex go down on another women? I hear she's quite good at it and I can't wait for her to eat mine."

I noticed that he was subtly rubbing himself through his pants as he stood there mesmerized, no doubt playing out the scene in his mind.

"And I'll bet hers tastes as sweet and as beautiful as she is," she continued.

I didn't know about Maggie, but I was dripping wet as I listened to our banter.

Hunter looked hopeful for one brief shining moment until I decided to end this conversation and crush his hopes once and for all.

"You know Maggie, I'd love to do a three-way with you but not with this selfish prick," I said, grabbing his boner through his pants and squeezing it. "The only person he's gonna please with this little dick of his, is himself. Trust me, you'll be sadly disappointed," I cackled, letting go of the now softening lump in his pants.

Initially Hunter had a look of shock on his face but it quickly turned to one of embarrassment then to unbridled anger.

"You miserable cunt," he said through clenched teeth.

"Ooh, the 'C' word...come on Hunter, you're an educated man, even a loser like you can do better than that," I taunted him.

I saw him ball up his fist and start to make a move towards me.

I wagged my finger at him and very calmly warned him saying, "Uh, uh, uhhh...I suggest you think your next move through very carefully before doing something you will most certainly regret.

That stopped him dead in his tracks.

He glared at me and then at Maggie before speaking.

"You can both go fuck yourselves," he growled, slamming his pint glass on the bar before turning around and stomping out of the bar.

Maggie came out from behind the bar and followed him to make sure he had left the Creekside altogether. When she came back she was shaking her head.

"Wow Alex, that was pretty harsh. He left sobbing like a baby. So what the hell kind of power do you have over him anyway?"

"None really Maggie. But he's seen what I can do when backed into a corner."

"What do you mean?"

"There's a bit of a backstory but I might need just one more of these," I said nodding at my empty martini glass.

Maggie walked behind the bar and started making another batch. "I'm all ears Alex," she said across the bar as she shook the martini shaker.

"Well, back when I was in college and Hunter and I'd been going out for about six months or so, we went out one night to hit a few bars. Around closing time, we left the last place and there was this group of drunken frat boys hitting on these girls outside the bar. It all seemed good natured on the surface but for some reason, I had a bad feeling about what was going down. It was obvious the girls didn't want anything to do with those assholes so they tried to walk away."

"That's when one of the bigger guys grabbed this one girl by the arm and told her she wasn't going anywhere. She begged him to stop, said he was hurting her. When Hunter heard that, he spun around and said to me, 'C'mon, this is none of our business,' and he took me by the hand and started to pull me up the sidewalk."

"There was no way in hell I was going to leave those poor girls alone so I turned and walked back towards them with Hunter yelling at me to come back. That's when I first knew he was gutless.

"So, did anything happen?" she said, looking at me with a raised eyebrow as she waited for me to continue before pouring the drinks.

"I went up to the biggest guy who had the girl by the arm and I said, 'Is there a problem here?' He looked at me and said, 'Mind your own business bitch!' I looked at the girl and she had this terrified look on her face as he gripped her arm tightly. So I told the guy, 'She said to let go of her,' while Hunter just stood there and watched frozen with fear."

"That's when the guy wheeled around and grabbed me under my chin with his other hand and squished my cheeks together painfully like this," I said, showing her with my own hand.

"Then he says, 'I told you to mind your own fucking business bitch! Now why don't you just go suck your boyfriend's cock just like this little slut's gonna to do for me.'"

"Damn...what happened next?"

susynoid
susynoid
111 Followers